Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

Door sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... Meer

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 73

4.8K 572 28
Door sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 73

Since their Roka, Shehnaaz and Sidharth were in an absolute state of bliss.

If she had already fallen in love with him, Sidharth made sure she fell harder each time, over and over, by his sweet gestures.

His romantic side had flared up as they went another notch ahead in their relationship and she wasn’t complaining at all.

One evening, Sidharth called her up just as she was about to finish her day.

“Hellllllo Plum!!! kitne time mein free hogi tu?” he asked

“Ummm ho hi gayi hu bass, niklungi abhi” she replied, wondering what was on his mind, as she hastily packed her stuff.

“Theek hai, m coming in 30 minutes, jaldi aaja” he disconnected the call, not even giving her a chance to ask further.

He had planned something for sure, she though and pulled out her makeup pouch to make a dash for the washroom.

She met Saurabh on the way.

He was her reporting manager and a sorry excuse of a man.

Working with him was a tormenting experience.

He never left a chance to bulldoze his team and very conveniently presented the team’s work as his, without even passing the due credits.

But she was in such a good mood today, she actually smiled at him.

“Shehnaaz I was looking for you only” he spoke, halting her midway.

She hated him instantly.

This was another thing with him, after the whole day gone by, he always delegated work right at the time when she or her other team members were about ot leave for the day, terming it as an urgent task which had to be completed right away.

Shehnaaz could already see her evening being crushed to death and more than that she could imagine Sidharth’s sulking face.

Thanks to Saurabh, she was spending a lot of time at work and used to get home late, fully sapped, leaving her with no time of energy to interact with Sidharth.

To top it all, she was still handling his fan mails and other administrative stuff.

It was all getting on to her and she had finally made up her mind to consider Sidharth’s advice and appoint a full time assistant for him.

“Hello Madam, I am talking to you” he snapped her fingers in front of her face, breaking her out of her thoughts.

“Ya , yes.. sorry you said something?” she was flustered

“I have sent you the list of new schools and feeding centres that has come from Akshay Patra. Need you to compile it into a location wise report, so that we can club it with our ongoing project. And I need it by 11.00 am tomorrow, to present it in the meeting.” He shot off, as Shehnaaz just stood there blankly staring back at him.

Haramzada hamesha last minute pe sab kuch yaad aata hai isko, she groaned inwardly.

But her thoughts flew back to the promise of a beautiful evening with Sidharth.

She never lied, but sometimes it was necessary.

“Woh actually Saurabh, I am not feeling very well” she frowned

“ohh kya hua?” he asked

“actually do teen din se mujhe bohot stomach ache ho raha hai, toh I have a doctors appointment” she faked a pained expression, belting out the classic excuse.

“yaar this is not done, main kal meeting mein kya present karunga?” Saurabh complained, furrowing his brows.

Shehnaaz had spent her initial days at work timidly, but soon enough Preeti had tutored her about how she has to put her foot down every once in a while and specially when she feels she isn’t wrong.

“I understand Saurabh, but aapne mujhe time bhi toh dena chahiye na? Mera pura din aapka ppt banana mein lag gaya, aur abhi shift timings bhi khatam ho gaye hai. But don’t worry, Kal main thoda jaldi aake, report bana dungi, you will get it by 11.00 am. But I cannot wait right now.” She firmly reasoned making it clear to Saurabh that she is not waiting back.

Not today for sure.

Shrugging all her worries and thoughts for tomorrow she freshened and prepped herself for the evening and stepped out of the building instantly spotting the car in the dive way, already waiting for her.

She opened the door giggling as he smiled back

“Aaj kya hua achanak? Kya plan hai?” she giggled some more, bubbling with excitement

“surprise surprise” he cooed

“How was your day baby?” he asked affectionately pinching the bridge of her nose

“Hmm Day was good, but aisa lag raha hai evening aur bhi acchi jayegi. M sure mere boyfriend ne hamesha ki tarah kuch accha achha plan kiya hoga” She chirped, anticipating a dinner or a long drive or a romantic walk holding hands.

“Boyfrienddddd???” he whined

“M no Boyfriend baby” he cocked his brow
giving her a look

“Accha??? toh kaun hai aap?” she questioned

“Ab tu meri hone wali biwi hai toh main tera kaun hua?” he asked, smiling mischievously

“Achhhaa matlab tujhe yeh sunna hai?” her brows were raised as Sidharth’s smug smile made her giggle again.

She paused for a while before turning to him again “Toh mere hone wale Patidev, aapne bataya nahi kaha jaa rahe hai hum” her words made him blush and she teased him non stop until they reached a mall.

“Hum shopping ke liye jaa rahe hai?” she quizzed him

“Tu thodi der chup rahegi kya? Ek minute bhi suspense nahi rehne deti yaar” he was slightly irked with the volley of questions she fired.

Shehnaaz shut herself and quietly followed him.

As they reached the booking console of a multiplex Shehnaaz clapped her mouth with shock.

“Hum movie dekhne jaa rahe hai? ohhh i love u my Sidhu Pidhu” she exclaimed amusing him with her overt expressions.

Shehnaaz had suggested they go out for a movie a while ago, but she also knew he hated a crowded place and so she had shut up about it.

And today he had planned it, making her wish his command.

She let out a sharp squeal and hugged him doubling over with happiness as they scanned their tickets for the movie Love Aajkal, Starring her favorite Kartik Aaryan.

After a small wait for pop corn, they entered in and settled in their seats.

“excited?” he asked as the opening credits rolled in

“bohot zyada” she gushed holding on
to his arm like a typical couple.

Her face lit up as she saw KA on the screen, tightening her hold on his arm.

He hunched closer to her ear “Kartik Aaryan screen pe hai, zyada excited mat ho” he whispered earning a pinch on his arm.

“aaahhh” he gasped pulling at her fingers.

Shehnaaz was so engrossed in the movie that she just sat there, her eyes widened in amazement and tub of popcorn totally forgotten.

He picked up a corn and threw it at her disturbing her gaze “Itna kya aankhen faad rahi hai? bahar nahi nikalne wala woh screen mein se” he teased her as she threw her signature “Bakwaas mat Kar” look at him in the dark.

“le.. woh screen se nikla bhi gaya toh bhi main kaunsa kuch karne wali hu? Mera hulk muh nahi tod dega uska?” she whispered patting his toned bicep.

“Accha matlab Kartik ko bacha rahi hai tu mere se?” he smirked

“Nahi, main bass yeh keh rahi hu, ki mere hone wale Patidev itne handsome hai, toh mujhe kya zaroorat hai inn lalluon ki” she stifled a smile as he blushed again on the mention of Patidev.

However cheesy it sounded, but everytime she mentioned it, his heart fluttered like a teenager.

She wept thru the emotional bits, wetting the sleeve of his shirt and then mewled mushily as Zoe and Veer reunited in the end.  

As if him enduring the sloppy romance was not enough their journey back home, was full of mooning and sighing over KA.

He was tirelessly listening to her chatter, never once interrupting her.

He had set his heart on a mission since they were back from Punjab, the mission to fill her with so much happiness that not even a speck of her troubled past will be back to
bother her.

And had achieved it yet another time.

But Shehnaaz's mind had aleeady gone to the report she was supposed to submit tmrw.

This bitch of a corporate life.. she thot sullenly.

Days lapsed quickly and a month was already over since the Roka, They were in the mid of October with just a month to go until the wedding.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth had just come back from his Mom’s house after an overwhelming discussion about the wedding preps with his mother in person and her father on a video call.

Obviously her father was going all out to plan a big fat Indian wedding in Punjab, but she had other thoughts.

Even though she was thrilled about the soon to begin festivities, her heart was set on something else.

But she wanted to discuss this with Sidharth first. Get to know his thoughts.

So she had waited until they returned home.

She stood at the dressing table removing her earrings as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, mentally bracing herself for the chat with him.

She changed, put on her comfortable furry flipflops and stepped into the terrace where he stood, smoking.   

_____________________________________________

Wonder what Shehnaaz has to discuss with Sidharth??

Stay tuned for the next one..

Like... Comment and Share my story with as many people as you can.

also follow me for update notifs

Love and luck to all

Sidnaazkidiwani

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

359K 35.5K 71
Shehnaaz: Sidharth I- I am pregnant we- need to tell the world now she sobbed Same sidharth same shehnaaz with same crazy fandom except with my dellu...
12.4K 48 4
Hello Friends . Main Hu Seema . Yeh kahani meri khud ki hai Jo me khud hee likh ne wali hu . Wese meri kahani bas choti si Hai par mere liye meri jin...
15.1K 218 6
Nidhi aur uski chudai ki kahani
467K 37.3K 56
Pure Love.. Total fan fiction..just read and have fun..and spread positivity as hatred is every where