Second Chance

By ummeeyr

Life revolves around Hannah,an only child to her parents who struggle with her heart to fight off the one thi... More

2_____
3_____
4_____
5_____
6______
7_____
8_____
9_____
10_____
11_____
12_____
13_____
14_____
15_____
16_____
17
18
19

1_____

26 4 4
By ummeeyr

Hannah.........

Being an only child sometimes sucks. Trust me it does but other times, it's the best. So here I am getting ready for my so_called best friend dinner party. Funny right? Well, she's a pain in the ass and what can I say, I am a bad friend too. I was to be by her side since morning but as I am dressing up right now it's already 6 in the evening. Well,it is not my fault. She loaded me up with so much work that I was unable to finish till after 4. So, that's on her. My phone dings indicating an incoming text. I brought up the phone to my face and my male friend's name popped on the screen. I actually have a gang of friends. A squad if I may say. So of course we are crashing that party tonight. We are eight, four ladies and four gentlemen. So, one is getting married and before I forget one is already married with a cute little baby boy.

Sayyid:... I'm on my way to your house. So, better I see you at the front gate...

I read the message and giggled.

Hannah:...... You know me so well young man. How about the rest of the squad?

Sayyid:..... They all would find their way there. Your bf left a message for you. She said when next she sees you, she'll strangle you to death.

Hannah:..... Hahaha, as if she can and it's not my fault. There was so much work. Don't worry about her. Just come and get me.

This is a short story. So, do follow up to find out how Hannah gave in to her forever ❤️ With love🦋
XOXO ❤️🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...
39 0 1
The girl who has no interest in love, but she fallen in love with the person, who he is senior to her, suddenly the girl left him, he were so hurted...
39 0 6
Romance..... Being a devoted and single mother at a young age and wanting the best for her only son Fiona's world only revolved around Billy.... ...
2.3K 30 33
The story of a girl who didn't want to marry a person her parents wanted her too. Ever since she was a little girl, her parents had her life planned...