His Jewl// BTS SOULMATE AU (C...

By lil_hope24

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️ Jewls and Onyxes are two special types of wolves with special abilities. One of wh... More

First Authors Note
1: First Encounters
3: 2nd and 3rd meetings
4: 3rd meetings part 2
5: Sleepover
6: Talks
7: Parties
8: More Talks
9: Suggestions
10: Decisions
11: Trouble
12: Interruption
13: Promise?
14: Liar
15: Stress
16: Insight
17: Truth Unveiled
18: Destruction
19: Incidents
20: Finally
21: InTo the Out
22: Accident
23: Advice
24: Family Meetings
25: Picture Day
26: Trials
27: Hurt Feelings
28: New Things
29: Old Problems
30: Shocking News
31: Off Days
32: Moves
33: Black Out
34: Rescue Mission
35: Oh Shit
36: Shock
37: Bold Moves
38: Meetings
39: The Ex Story
40: What now?
41: Shoots
42: Process
43: Fix
44: Worries
45: Surprise?
46: Pain
47: Proposals
48: Weddings
49:Final

2: Caught

3.3K 134 25
By lil_hope24

Thursday goes by too slowly. Classes feel like they're never going to end and by the time I get back to the apartment I'm so mentally exhausted that I end up falling asleep on the couch.

Jennie wakes me up with food and hands me my phone "Someone texted you while you were asleep."

I take it from her and check my texts. The text was from Jimin asking if I'm free on Tuesday around 10 am and I tell him I am. We decide to meet at the cafe. I save his number and take the Ramen that Jennie offers me "Thanks."

She nods "No problem, so who was that? You didn't have the number saved. By chance was it your soulmate." She asks with a hint of hope in her voice

I shake my head "Not my soulmate but someone who knows him."

Jennie looks at me confused "What do you mean?"

"I literally ran into this guy yesterday leaving work. And he shared a scent with my soulmate. From what he said and from the scent alone I'm guessing they are pack mates. He insisted he buy me coffee because he felt really bad for knocking me on my ass."

"He sounds nice."

I shrug "I guess."

"You know this mean you'll probably run into your soulmate before you want to right?"

"Yeah I know. I just hope it's not on Tuesday."

"The sooner the better Nari, you know that."

I roll my eyes "I don't need another lecture Jennie."

"I'm not trying to lecture you, but you know the second Naeun finds out you will be lectured."

"I'm aware."

The conversation ends there and when we're done eating I do the dishes before heading to bed.

I wake up to my phone ringing and I groan and grab it "What."

"Damn, so rude. I'm here so get your ass out of bed and let me in." Jae demands

I huff and roll out of bed and go to the front door, swinging it open and walking away, just letting Jae walk in and close the door behind him. "Who pissed in your cheerios?" He asks as he follows me back to my room

"You literally woke me up, fuck off for five minutes."

He sits on the end of my bed while I brush my teeth and change my shirt. I grab a hoodie just in case it's cold in Eric's house. I find my slides and grab my phone charger too. "The stuff Eric asked me to bring is already in the car so let's go."

"Do you want me to drive?"

I shrug and throw my slides on at the door and hand Jae my keys "If you want to actually make it to Eric's."

"Yeah I'm driving."

"Is Jessi gonna be there?"

"As far as I know she will be."

Its over an hour drive to Eric's and we pick up Amber on the way. I end up falling back asleep and Jae wakes me up when we get there.

As soon as we walk through the door and get to the living room I plop face first on Eric's couch and blindly reach for the blanket that normally sits on the back.

"Well hello to you too Nari."

"I'm only here for this couch and food you already know that." My voice comes out muffled due to the fact that I didn't lift my face from the couch.

"I know, but you could at least greet me you asshole."

I just lift my arm up and flip him off "Feed me and I'll consider being nice."

"Matt and Jessi are bringing food. Jamie said she was bringing something special, whatever that means."

"Probably our brownies." Amber says as she plops down at my feet on the couch.

"Why must ya'll bring that shit in my house?"

"Cause they're good and you have to admit that us high is funny." I answer

"It is pretty funny sometimes." Jae plops himself on the floor by my head.

Eric just sighs and I can hear him moving around in the kitchen. A few minutes later I hear the front door open "YOUR FAVORUTE TITTIES HAVE ARRIVED!"

"YOU'RE NOT JESSI, YOUR TITTIES ARE NOT MY FAVORITE. NOW BRING THAT ASS HERE WITH THAT FOOD!" I yell back at Matt

I sit up and glare at him because he's just standing by the door "Bring me the food before I cut off your titties."

Matt continues to stare at me with fake hurt. "How dare you threaten my beautiful titties."

"Matthew, food. Now." I make my eyes flash blue and Matt quickly moves over to the living room and sets the boxes of pizza down.

"Beanie that wasn't very nice. You know you scare Matty when you do that."

I look up and see Naeun at the door and I launch myself over the back of the couch and over to the door.

Naeun catches me and stops my body weight before I send both of us to the floor. "But it's fun and I'm hungry and he had the food."

"That doesn't make it okay omega you know that." A slightly deeper voice sounds from behind Naeun

I recognize it immediately and detach myself from Naeun "Sorry alpha."

Jessi sighs and pulls me into a hug "It's okay. I know how you get when you're hungry." She pauses "Its also kind of funny to see big bad Matt get scared by a little eye color change though."

"Heyyyyyy."

"Matt she's basically harmless against you, I don't understand why that scares you so much." Jamie comes in last behind Jessi.

"Tell the scar on my arm that she's harmless!"

"That's kind of what you get for attempting to take food from her." Amber shrugs

"I only ever get violent when it comes to food." I shrug and turn back to Jamie "Did you bring goodies?"

She nods and hands me a bag with two brownies "Those are yours."

As a jewl I have a higher resistance to most drugs, so when Jamie makes our brownies she has to make mine really strong so that they actually do something.

We go over to the couch and I plop back down in my spot. Eric brings over drinks and Jae starts the movie. I'm passed a box of Hawaiian pizza and I squeal quietly in excitement.

After the pizza settles I eat both brownies, Jamie and Amber didn't wait for me and are already high.

During the 3rd movie we're all kind of talking and Amber reaches over and grabbs my right hand "Why are you still wearing this RiRi?" She asks looking at the ring on my pinkie

Naeun looks over "Bean you never wear that ring. You hate that ring."

I giggle "Cause."

"Cause why?" Naeun pushes

"Just cause." I pull my hand away from Amber

"Matt pin her."

"Um no! Do I look like I have a death wish?!"

"Would you just do it!"

I go to jump over the back of the couch but Matt grabs me and pins my arm with his knees so I can't fight back.

"Noooooooo!" I squirm under him and I feel my legs being pinned so I can't kick Matt.

"Let me go you assholes!"

"No!" Naeun grabs my hand and tugs the ring off "Nari what is this?"

I stop squirming since obviously the jig is up. "You know what it is."

"When did this happen? How did it happen?"

"Wait what is going on?" Eric asks confused

"Nari found her soulmate." Naeun glares at me knowing I probably did something not good.

"Wait, that what that ring was covering?! You whore, why wouldn't you tell us!"

"What happened and please tell me you didn't do something stupid." Naeun insists again

Matt moves off of me and my legs are let go. I sigh "Tuesday night. I went to get some groceries for the apartment and some random stank ass alpha started following me around the store and then followed me out to my car. We got into it and some other alpha that was there with his friends stepped in and scared the other alpha away. As I was going off on him for not minding his business I imprinted."

"Ok?"

"Then I ran."

"Ok Nari I love you, but ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOUR SOULMATE WAS RIGHT THERE AND YOU RAN!"

"I got scared." I try to defend myself

"WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE? YOU'RE GOING TO FIND HIM AND TALK TO HIM RIGHT? NO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, YOU ARE GOING TO TALK TO HIM."

"He wasn't ugly if that's what you're asking. From the future flashes I got, he's pretty damn good looking. I plan to find him at some point but I'm not ready yet."

"Bean I know things have happened with alphas in the past but what are you going to do in two months when your heat hits, what are you going to do now that you've met him? I know I don't have to explain the risks to you. You quite literally need him."

"I know."

"I'd like to keep my baby sister perfectly alive. I understand the fear Bean but if you're not going to do it for yourself please do it for me. You said he had friends so he isn't some kind of serial killer at the very least. Give him a chance Bean, I'll even go with you to meet him for the first time if that makes you feel better."

"Yeah RiRi, we want you alive and well."

I huff "Look I have an easy way to him if that makes you assholes feel any better."

"And what is this way?" Jamie questions suspiciously

"Wednesday after my shift I quite literally ran into an omega who is built like a brick wall because he knocked me on my ass. He shared a smell with my soumate and it wasn't like when you scent someone it was shared, similar to mates but not because they weren't intermingled just on top of each other."

"Which means pack mates." Jessi finishes

I nod "Right. The omega who's name I learned is Jimin. Anyway he insisted on buying me a coffee to make up for knocking me on my ass. So I have Jimin's number and I'm meeting with him on Tuesday."

"You should ask Jimin for your soulmates number." Eric suggests

"How, I don't even know how big their pack is nor do I know my soulmates name."

"I highly doubt that there is more than one person with a bright ass blue ring around their pinkie in their pack."

I huff "Still it's weird and I'd rather not do that right now. Maybe I'll ask about it on Tuesday."

"You know I'm supposed to be moving in on Monday and you promised to show me around after I got settled." Naeun reminds me

"Oh shit."

"You completely forgot didn't you?"

"Maybe...."

"Nari." Naeun sighs

"I'll just ask Jimin if it's okay if I bring you along." I grab my phone and type out a text to Jimin

'Hey, I know it's kinda late but my sister just reminded me that I promised to show her around campus on Tuesday. So I just wanted to know if it was okay if she tagged along.'

"There, I asked."

"I'm still hung up on the fact that you have a soulmate and also that for some reason we're the only two alphas you're actually comfortable with." Matt motions between him and Jessi.

I shrug "I've never had any bad run ins with female alphas and Jae is picky about his friends and he trusts you, so in turn I learned I could too."

"Awe, she loves me." Matt goes to hug me but I put my hand on his face and push him away

"I never said that." I retort playfully

"Oh come on, you know you love me." He moves my hand and tries to hug me again.

This time I let him with a fake sigh "Sure fine. I love you."

I hear my phone ding and I push Matt off of me again and grab it.

'It's okay, I just got back from practice. Your sister tagging along is perfectly fine, I also meant to ask if it was okay if my pack mate maybe came. We have a class right after and we usually go to the cafe together.'

"Naeun, he's asking if his pack mate can come."

Naeun shrugs "I don't care."

'Yeah that's fine. I will see you in Tuesday.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.3K 45
A terminally ill boy is realized to be the last soulmate to a nest of mated vampires. They've been waiting a thousand years for him and they're not w...
122K 4.2K 38
The thing that enraptures me, is her eyes. A deep, crystal, aqua blue, so clear in fact, that I find myself staring into them. You can see everything...
65.6K 2.2K 48
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ◡̈ ⚠️ contains mature language, smut, blood, death, mention of suicide, et...
139K 3.3K 43
An alternate universe where Jungkook, a famous idol, meets his soulmate. Both he and his soulmate don't believe in true love and soulmates. How would...