The LEGO Ninjago Movie [Lloyd...

By HoomanTree

(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BU... More

Our Story Begins「✔」
Welcome to Ninjago City「✔」
Happy Birthday Lloyd!「✔」
Ninjago High「✔」
Garmadon is Attacking...Again...「✔」
Garmadon's New Plan「✔」
The Ninjas' Elements「✔」
The Ultimate Weapon「✔」
Caught by [Name's] Dearest Mother....「✔」
Garmadon Was Right!「✔」
Ninjago Getting Conquered「✔」
Lloyd Being The Definition Of 'C H I L L'「✔」
The Attack of the Cat!
He's Won....
The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon
The Journey Begins
Garmadon is Just Being.... Garmadon....
Revenge From The Former Generals
Got The Arm!
The Temple of Fragile Foundations
I've Got the Power!
Found My Place
Bloopers and Outtakes
Cast

Garmadon's Attacking...Once Again...「✔」

10.8K 323 216
By HoomanTree

Now back to the morning, the radio is on and someone starts talking from it.

"And back at number one with a bullet, no surprises there, is 'Boo Lloyd' the remix."

...

A lady is there putting on sunscreen whilst relaxing on her chair at the beach and listening to what the radio had to say.

A boy holding a surfing board passes by her, as she waves at him, and thus the song begins. "L-L... L-L-O-Y-D... L-L-O-Y-D. His dad is bad and so is he."

Everyone on the beach turns around to look at the volcano in the distance, knowing that he will try and take over the city again. They also do believe, the ninjas will come and stop him once again. 

Well that's what they think, this time; things will be different...

"Boo. Lloyd! Boo, Lloyd!" A guy on the beach holding a brown rugby ball furrows his eyebrows in confusion, as he still looks at the volcano. Another guy, just sits up from his position in  confusion, as well and looks on at the volcano in the distance.

They all start to converse with themselves, and question what's going on this time.

"Huh?"

"What is that?"

A fake shark fin comes out of the water with a letter 'G' on it. Once everyone sees what it is, they all start to run away from the beach, knowing fully well who is behind all of this.

Two kids on the beach that were burying an old man in the sand, both run away screaming leaving the old man by himself there.

"Hey Green Ninja, Cappuccino Ninja, I'm back! And, look what I brought with me." The gigantic shark mech opens its jaw to reveal Garmadon himself smirking to himself.

He starts comically laughing to himself, as the shark mech erupts out of the water more. The Evil Overlord starts moving the mech, using the two levers by his side. He took it upon himself to use one of its foot to crush the 'Welcome to Ninjago' sign.

The words 'Breaking News' appear on the screen after.

"Breaking News."

"Garmadon is attacking in a never-before-seen mech." It cuts to citizens running away from Garmadon and his giant mech moving with each step it takes.

"Run! Run!" They are all screaming, as some of them run away on foot and others use vehicles as their escape. "Garmadon! Garmadon!"

Garmadon's mech was shooting sharks out of his mech as he smugly states, "Ah, you all came to greet me? Don't run away."

He continuously shoot sharks out of his mech, frightening the civilians and he mockingly cackles at the chaos he was causing in a matter of minutes. Garmadon sees a hot-dog stand, and the guy in the hot-dog costume notices the evil villain. 

The hotdog dude runs away in conclusion, flailing his hands around helplessly and screams for his life.  Garmadon smirks evilly at the hotdog stand and proceeds to destroy it.  "That's a nice little hot dog stand you got there. Scu-smash!" 

The Evil Overlord hardens his eyes in determination, his mouth twitching upwards in delight, "The Ninjas are going to have their hands full with this thing."

...

Garmadon's spies jump aboard the Destiny's Bounty, with Wu knocked onto the floor as one of them kicked him down, causing his staff to roll in front of them.

One of the spies decided to speak up, "We got a message from your brother Garmadon. You wanna hear it?"

Wu gets himself up and adjusts his hat back on. Though, the ninja master would still keep his guard up, as he got himself into a fighting stance, ready to attack. "Oh yeah, what did he say?" 

Then, the spy cleared their throat, got out a note and proclaimed out, "He says you're a big stupid dumb-dumb with a dumb face and a big butt, and your butt stinks, and you smell like a butt."

"That sounds like my brother."

Another one of Garmadon's spies shouted out, "Get him!" The spies go to launch their attacks onto the bearded master. The bearded man proceeds to kick them away, like the true ninja master he is.

...

Meanwhile, Garmadon was busy in his shark mech shooting sharks towards the citizens.

The ninjas, excluding Mysterio, were on their mechs and zooming towards Garmadon. Mysterio then made her grand entrance and was already trying to dodge the sharks being shot towards her.

Lloyd took a quick gaze towards her, before getting a determined look and giving the others their objectives.

 "Jay, sky-high. Kai, Zane and Cole, downtown. Nya, water."

"Roger that. But where are you going then Lloyd?" Nya questioned. 

"I'm going to go after Garmadon." Lloyd said with determination.

His friends were worried for him because the last time he did that. "Why won't I go after your dad this time? I've got this, I'm totes profesh." Jay implies, whilst trying to cross his arms to look cool in his mech, but then slips a bit and then regains his balance.

That just confused some of the ninjas. "What does that mean?"

"I think he's trying to say he's a total professional."

"Then, why is he totes abbrevin'?"

"I'm pretty sure, Lloyd's nervous."

"What? That's crazy talk." Lloyd pffts, his eyes drooped down in tiredness and let out a tiny sigh.

"Incorrect." Zane stated, and Lloyd grimaced in embarrassment from being called out. The Green Ninja flew off on top of his dragon mech towards Garmadon ready to attack. He surely believed that it would end with Garmadon being defeated once again.

That's how it usually went.

...

Mysterio was busy trying to get civilians to safety and fighting off some generals at the same time.

She took a few steps back in bewilderment, from seeing a baby flying in the air, it was probably launched into the air.

"What the actual heck?!"

"My baby!" A screechy and teary-eyed voice profound out in horror, Mysterio glanced over to see a brown-haired woman, wearing a scarf on her neck. The masked vigilante threw her head back in annoyance, facepalmed for a while and then rushed towards the baby.

"I got it!"

Reaching for the baby, Mysterio started rushing up a pile of crates that was on a delivery truck and took a leap of faith. As she did, the baby fell into her arms and she grinned brightly in relief. But, her look of relief turned to a look of horror to see that she was rushing towards a window.

Turning her back, she crashed through and clutched onto the baby protectively. Landing onto the floor harshly, she got up and still held the baby in one hand, whilst pushing herself back up onto her feet with the help of her other hand.

Rushing onto her feet, Mysterio started to rush through the whole household she had crashed in with. The reason she suddenly got a burst of adrenaline for her to run, was because; some random generals popped up in.

"Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap!"

Trying to stay light on her feet, the [Hair Colour]-haired vigilante glanced down at the baby, who was giggling and reaching their hands out to her. Grimacing, she forced on a grin and swiftly turned to face the generals.

Looking around, Mysterio kicked some boxes to block the generals' way and she continued running on. Barging through a free door, Mysterio let out a content huff and gazed over her shoulder.

"Please, can they not come barging in here? This running is giving me cramps..." Rubbing her forehead, Mysterio started to make her way towards the mother of the baby, though she was tackled down.

"Agh--" Letting out a pained yelp, she toppled down to the floor and her face was pressed against the ground by one of the generals. The baby in her grasp, was launched up into the air, and the mother cried out haplessly from this.

"My baby!"

"Aw, c'mon!" Mysterio muffled out in irritation, her arms pinned down behind her back and she scrunched her nose up in distaste. "Yo, uh, can you not?"

The general merely rolled their eyes, keeping the vigilante pinned down and Mysterio frowned at this. Wriggling her legs about, they jabbed at the general's back and this caught them off-guard.

The grip on Mysterio was less tight and this gave her a chance to knock the general off from herself, by using her upper-body to push them off.

As that was done, she rolled to the side and jumped up with the help of her lower-body. Breathing out a huff, she shook herself back into reality and started running for the baby that was still in the air.

The cries of the baby and the mother weren't ignored from Mysterio's ears, the baby was falling nearer and nearer to the ground. The vigilante's arms reached out for the crying child and leapt forward.

Her whole body was going to have a harsh landing from how this would go. As the baby fell into her arms, Mysterio toppled down onto the ground and groaned.

Her face was down on the ground, scratches on herself and some tears in her ninja uniform. Gazing at the baby, her eyes softened and she hesitantly got herself up.

Grimacing at the scratches on herself, she limped over to the mother and gave her the baby back. "Here's your baby, ma'am."

"Thank you-- Thank you, so-so much!" The mother sobbed out, cradling her baby and hugged Mysterio. The vigilante widened her eyes, before awkwardly patting the mother's back.

"It's alright--It's alright..." She winced a bit, causing the mother to widen her eyes and pull back quickly.

"Oh, my gosh! Are-Are you okay?" She placed her hand onto Mysterio's right cheek, causing the vigilante to flinch away and she gently pushed her hand aside.

"Yes-Yes! I'm fine, just a few scratches." Her mask crinkled up to indicate, that she must be smiling underneath the mask. The worried mother slowly nodded, caressing her own child.

"Alright-Alright..."

"You should probably evacuate with the other civilians, ma'am." To this, the brown-haired lady nodded in content and smiled softly.

"Okay, thank you, Mysterio!"

"No problem, ma'am!"

"Crap!"

Upon hearing this word from the baby, the two widened their eyes. Before, the brown-haired mother narrowed her eyes at Mysterio and the vigilante grimaced in a guilty manner, scratching the back of her neck.

After a moment of awkward silence passed by, the baby then said;

"Crap-Crap-Crap!" They went back to giggling innocently, clasping their hands together and Mysterio widened her eyes even more.

She took it, as her chance to dash off. "Um, bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 388 25
The battle for Ninjago City is called to Lloyd, also known as the green ninja, and his friends, who are also secret ninjas. Kai is the red ninja with...
74.3K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
3.3K 117 10
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...
213K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...