Dead and Not Buried

Galing kay makeandoffer

Leah Preston was a normal 17 year old girl, until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless... Higit pa

Dead and Not Buried
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The day i died.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- My lifeless body.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Parties, Ghosts & Ex-Lax.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Misleading text messages.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- 'Nothing about me is pea sized'
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The boyfriend.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- 'You don't have to touch me'
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Feeling my presence.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Little white lies?
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The Haunted Cafeteria.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Naked arguments.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The night it changed.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The morning after
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Invasion of privacy
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Laughing fits.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The ride home.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Psychic Ruth.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Talking it through.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Not playing fair.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The best friend.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- A slut, or a murdering hoe?
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Didn't know she had it in her.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Pool parties and the killer.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Denial.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Getting the plan together.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Slip of the tongue confessions.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Oakley Lake.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk-To pull this off, you need to be crazy..
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Under questioning.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Final Goodbyes.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The Light (FINAL CHAPTER)

I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Watching my death.

423K 15.6K 3.6K
Galing kay makeandoffer

It was finally coming back to me. For some reason, the entire events of Monday night and my actual death were completely blocked out of my mind. And now, I was finally going to see what happened.

“How come you decided to bring me here?” The alive me asked Seth, lifting her head off his shoulder. For the sake of not getting confused, I'm just going to refer to her as Living Leah.

“I just wanted to take you somewhere where I could have you to myself.” He smiled. He seemed so genuine, but you could see something was on his mind. I knew Seth too well. At least I thought I did.

Living Leah smiled back. I could see the love she had for him in her eyes, and I found it hard to believe that was me less than a week ago. I now despised the air that boy breathed. He took everything away from me.

“Well, thanks. I was really happy when you called earlier, I needed this after the day I’ve had.” She scowled, obviously referring to the argument between Jared. Seth’s face turned cold at the mention of this.

“Yeah, how come you took off?” he asked, even though he clearly knew the answer to the question.

Living Leah looked away from him, feeling guilty that she was about to lie. “Nothing just had a shitty beginning to the day so I went home.” Technically, it wasn’t really a lie. It just had a few details missing.

Seth clenched his jaw at her lie “Was it something to do with Jared?” he pressed.

Living Leah sighed “Yeah, he put me in a bad mood. Can we just leave it now yeah?”

Seth dropped it, even though you could tell he wanted to ask more questions so he would get the whole truth. Why didn’t he just come out and say he heard me and Jared arguing instead of hiding it?

His hand rose so it tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and his thumb stroked her cheek. She smiled slightly, obviously loving how he made her feel. He leaned his face in, and they met in a passionate kiss.

Their kiss lasted for a long time, and after a while I was a little shocked to see myself in action. It’s weird looking at yourself making out with someone, I’ll tell you that for sure. I felt a little embarrassed to be honest.

Seth pushed her down so he was on top of her, his kissed becoming more and more demanding. She was beginning to feel uncomfortable by the speed in which his hands were moving across her body and the force he used to lift her top up to her breasts. It would have probably gone over her head if she didn’t stop him. She moved his mouth away from his, but he carried on kissing her neck aggressively. Living Leah didn’t like it, the look on her face proved that.

“Seth, slow down.” She told him, struggling to push his hands away from her chest. He ignored her.

His hands on her breasts became rougher, and pretty soon they were trailing down and sliding into her leggings. Living Leah began struggling violently from under him.

“Seth, Seth STOP!” she demanded, fear lining in her voice.

“What’s the matter Leah?” he asked, his mouth still on her neck. She was putting up a good fight, but what chance did she have. He was a strong boy.

“You’re wondering fucking hands are getting a little out of control, so STOP!” she ordered. I smiled proudly. Even under this type of circumstance, I was happy to say I was a feisty bitch.

“Is this too much for you? I mean I know it’s your first time.” he told her sarcastically. He stopped kissing her, and lifted his head up so he was staring down at her.

“You being too rough Seth, I'm not ready...” she mumbled, trying to ignore his spiteful tone.

“You were ready with Jared though weren’t you?” he sneered. Her mouth fell open in shock.

“H-how do you-”

“Does it fucking matter?!” he snapped “You lied to me, you weren’t willing to have sex with me even though you love me but you’re willing to give it up to the boy your meant to hate with a passion?!”

“It was before you Seth, it was a mistake. I’m not ‘giving it up’ to you for that exact reason. I'm not jumping into that again, and from the way your acting I'm glad I haven’t!” she defended herself, slowly the fear was leaving her and I could see the anger boiling up.

“You lied to me you fucking slut!” he screamed, his face inches from her. She didn’t even flinch.

“You know what Seth, so what? Get over it. You’re acting like a complete tool because I won’t have sex with you? So much for being understanding hey?!” she spat sarcastically.

“You won’t have sex with me, and you love me so why the hell did you get on your back like the whore you are for him then?!” his voice was vicious. She clenched her jaw in anger.

“I don’t know, maybe it was because his cock was bigger than yours?” she mocked in anger. Reasoning with him was out the window, and I knew what I was like. If people talk to me like crap, then I was going to respond the same way.

I couldn’t help but think of Jared’s proud and arrogant reaction if he heard me say that last line.

Seth’s face turned into one of pure fury. You could basically see his eyes turn red. Then his face became determined, almost evil.

“Well, we can see who makes you scream louder then wont we?” he snarled. His mouth was once again on hers, and his kisses were even rougher than they were before. She was struggling beneath him.

I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach as I watched this. This actually happened to me.

I wanted to run over, kick him off her and beat the shit out of him. But I knew I couldn’t, I knew how this was going to end.

“Seth GET OFF ME!” she screamed her body fighting from under him. She had managed to push him off her slightly, and he sat up while straddling her. His hand made contact with her cheek, the sound echoing around the eerie night. I winced.

“Stop struggling, just let yourself go” he whispered, sounding like some serial rapist. It made me sick.

Quick as a flash, Living Leah’s fist made contact with the side of his face, which knocked him off guard for a while. Seeing her chance to escape, she kicked his stomach with her legs, pushing him off her. She began crawling away, trying to get to her feet and run for freedom. Before she even managed to get to her feet, he had grabbed her ankle and dragged her back to him.

“You were always a fucking handful.” He muttered. Her arms were attempting to push him off, punch him and basically do anything that would cause damage. Seth soon realised that he wasn’t losing, but he was in no way winning this struggle either. Living Leah was not going to stop struggling until she was free. I saw him panic, and frantically grab something from beside him.

He raised the rock that was now in his hands over his head, and with power plunged it down onto her skull. Her struggling came to an instant stop, and her body grey limp from under him.

 Everything was quiet, and a lump rose to my throat.

She was dead. I was dead.

One hit with a stupid rock, is all it took for me to lose everything.

My friends, my family and my life.

I looked at Seth, who was still on top of her lifeless body. His angry expression suddenly faded, and the panic came.

“Oh god, Leah?” he dropped the rock on the floor, and grabbed her face shaking it in an attempt to wake her up. “Leah! Don’t do this Leah!”

His hands rose to the back of his head and the horror of what he had just done sunk in. He had just killed his girlfriend.

You think his reaction would be of guilt and worry for her. Seth’s reaction was a little different.

“Leah fucking wake up!” he screamed at her lifeless face. “Oh Jesus, this can’t be happening. I can’t go to prison for this!”

I felt a stabbing pain in my chest. He was worried about himself, not me. This was meant to be the man I loved.

He got off her, and began pacing near her body, trying to think of what to do. After a while, he must have come up with something because he stopped and looked down at her lifeless body.

My lifeless body.

“Okay, we can sort this” he spoke to himself reassuringly. “No one has to know, your Leah. You won’t even be missing; you’ll just take off like you always do.”

I felt sick as he spoke.

He crouched down, took her phone out of her denim jacket pocket and slid in into his own trouser pocket.

Once again I watched my killer walk away from my lifeless body as I stood there and watched.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 431 21
Astrid Greene had been a fairly typical teenage girl; attending highschool, playing sports, and nightly family dinners. That all changed when a cloak...
46.7K 3.8K 52
Sage Asher just moved to Maple Town with his parents. He quickly befriends Caden Jones, the school's nerdy rich boy with a bad past in his family. N...
61 16 33
For Luke, the summer after his sophomore year of high school was meant to be spent enjoying the Miami sun and skateboarding with his best friend Max...
31 13 19
15 year old Avery Mitchell had a wonderful life; amazing parents, a good school life and best of all, she had her best friend, Cameron Chadwick to be...