Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook F...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 1) In which Kim Taehyung is asked to be the fake boyfriend of his enemy, Jeon Jungkook, who uses him to... More

Introduction
2. Enemies for Life
3. Who is The Prince?
4. One Kiss
5. Fake Love?
6. The Ones I love
7. Why Him?
8. Rejection
9. A Favor
10. That's A No
11. Magic Shop
12. Dinner Time
13. My Tutor
14. I Am Gay
15. To Replace or Not?
16. Accepted
17. Glass Pieces
18. Like I Care
19. Life Is Not a Joke
20. Cakes and Croissants
21. An Untamed Beast
22. Horror Movie and Hugs
23. Vanilla and Chocolate
24. Stalkers and Ramen
25. He is My Boyfriend
26. First or Last Kiss?
27. Respect?
28. I Am Sorry
29. Sweet Night
30. The Stuffed Tiger
31. The Last One
32. What's the Password?
33. I Am...
34. Who Is The Clingy One?
35. Mission Possible...Or Not!
36. Euphoria
37. Brutal Punishment
38. Barbecue Time!
39. When The Tears Don't Stop
40. Drunken Love
41. Chocolate or Strawberry?
42. Last Night
43. Do You...?
44. Exams...Ugh!
45. The Amusement Park
46. My Mark On You
47. Feelings
48. Results Unleashed!
49. Cabin Mates
50. Drowning In Your Eyes
51. Off To Trek
52. Ghost or Zombie?
53. The Golden Sunset
54. Confess Your Feelings
55. Love And Trust
56. Not Your Baby
57. Our Blossoming Hearts
58. Fairy Lights
59. Three Days
60. Happy Endings

1. Morning Dramas

56.4K 1.7K 3.1K
By akuma_reverie

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"KIM TAEHYUNG! GET UP! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL."

BANG

BANG

BANG

"5 MORE MINUTES." I yelled back, but my mother kept banging on the door. I got up and ran to my door to save it. If it broke then, I wouldn't be able to watch anime in peace and some random person would barge into my room and kill me. That would mostly be my mom.

I opened it and saw a furious mother glaring at me. I nervously chuckled and looked away. Staring into the eyes of the devil isn't good. Especially this one.

"Hehehe. I got up," I said and I rubbed the back of my neck. She continued to glare at me and pushed me aside. She walked in and began to collect my dirty clothes which were lying on my bed, the table and on the floor. I took the opportunity to run away and take a shower before she starts complaining about how disorganized I am.

School! That's the one thing I can't stand. There were cockroaches and centipedes, but school was the worst of the worst. I mean—who likes school? All day long you have to study and study, do home works and there is absolutely no nice kid in high school, except for my friends. And the teachers there keep pressuring me to study more. How can one study if there brain is stupid? Makes no sense right?

I finished taking a quick shower and I saw my mom making my bed. I feel sorry for her for having such a lame ass son like me. I am handsome and all, but I am not smart at all. You can say I am the dumbest person born in our family. Our entire family is like legit smart. Even the dead ones. I was probably the first dumb kid born in this family. I can't score good marks and common sense is another thing I don't have. Maybe that was because my brain cells lost hope in me and jumped out of my ear and ran away. 

"Thanks mom," I said and she ignored me. At least say 'Welcome'. How hard is it to say one word? Maybe ignore is the new welcome. And that exists in my mom's dictionary, only.

I quickly found a black tee shirt and ripped jeans. I wore it immediately before my mom looks at the naked me. Even though she is my mom, I can't let her see my private parts.

I remembered last time when I wasn't wearing a tee shirt, she ended up teasing me that I had a fat belly. It wasn't fat at all. It was average. And when she saw me with abs, she fed me till I became as fat as an elephant. Apparently, she said that I looked like an insult to all the men who had muscles and abs. Rude. 

Now, she is making me reduce weight because she doesn't want others to think that she gave birth to an elephant. Mean lady.

I quickly packed my books in my bag and hurriedly cleaned my room even though my mom cleaned most of it. My dad hates messy room and so does my mom. 

"Hurry up or else you will be late for school," my mom said and I nodded.

"What made you get up so late?" my mom asked me and I gulped. If I tell her I stayed up till 3 am watching anime, she would change the Wi-Fi's password. But that wasn't the actual reason. It was that gorgeous dream I had.

"I had a dream," I said and looked at my mom. She nodded and I continued, "It was an amazing dream. There was this princess locked in a cave and I was the gorgeous prince riding my white horse. She was kept as a prisoner by a monster and I was told to save her by her father, The King of Random Kingdom. And so, I marched through the scorching desert, the biting cold and finally, reached the dense forest where the princess was kept. But, the monster who had kidnapped her was actually a man who was cursed to be a bad monster. He said that the only way to break the curse is to kiss the monster and only a true love's kiss can lift the curse. Since I fell in love with him and he too, fell in love with me, I kissed him and he turned into a gorgeous man. We were going to marry, but— YOU CAME AND RUINED THE ENTIRE THING. WE BOTH PLANNED THE WEDDING WITH SO MUCH PAIN."

I glared at her and saw her picking up the pillows lying on the ground and patting them. She looked at me and smiled, "That was a beautiful dream you had there."

I was shocked to hear that she was not pissed at me. I came out of the closet 2 years back and my parents were—I don't know—neutral about it? They didn't say anything at all and they never talked about it. It was better than getting kicked out of the house.

"Thanks mom. If you had come two minutes late then, I would have been married to him and then we would kiss and then—"

Before I could complete, something hit my face and I fell on the ground. I looked up and I saw my mom glaring at me and she was holding a pillow in her hand.

Pillow?

I looked behind and noticed the pillow, she had hit me with, lying on the ground.

"What was that for?" I asked her. I got up and saw her eyes widen with rage. I probably shouldn't have asked her.

"IF YOU HAVE TIME TO FRICKING DREAM ABOUT YOUR SMUTTY LIFE THEN, USE SOME OF THE TIME TO FRICKING STUDY, YOU MOLEHOG," she yelled at me and I gulped. I am not scared of my mom, but she can be scary when she is pissed. She is like the devil of our house.

Did she say smutty life? I just kissed him. How was that smutty? Maybe it was the part after marriage when two people get on the bed—

Before I could think more, another pillow came flying towards me and it hit my stomach. I staggered back and nearly hit my head to the table. Oh my God! I was going to die!

"Sorry. I won't do it again." Another pillow hit my face and I clutched my nose. It's broken...I guess. How the shit can a soft pillow hit me so hard?

"MOM! YOU BROKE MY NOSE!" I yelled and she threw another pillow at me. Luckily, I came to my senses and dodged it. What the heck happened to her?

"MOM!" I yelled and she stopped. She glared at me and walked away like nothing happened. I sighed and picked up the pillows lying on the floor.

"BY THE WAY YOU CAN'T BREAK A NOSE WITH A PILLOW, MEAT HEAD."

I sighed and touched the bridge of my nose. No fracture. Thank god. I thought I would look like a weirdo with a bandage on my nose. But, it looks really cool on anime guys. I wish I was as handsome as them.

I went downstairs and I saw my mom preparing breakfast and my dad reading the newspaper. If I walk towards them, Dad will notice me and say something stupid and my mom would start complaining about my marks and then, a huge drama would start and I would be late for school. All I have to do is steal an apple from the fruit basket and run away as fast as I could. 

But it didn't work.

I stumbled on the last step of the stairs and crashed down on the floor with my face slamming down hard first. When I got up, I saw my dad laughing and my mom glaring at me. What a way to start my day! I touched my nose again and surprisingly, it wasn't broken. I have a pretty strong nose.

"So son, how's school?" my dad asked me. Really? That's what you ask me first thing in the morning?

"I still haven't gone to school," I replied back and he laughed. Seriously? Don't ask dumb questions dad. I am not so dumb.

"I see I see. Tell me everything after you come back from school." I simply nodded because he would have forgotten about it by the time I came back.

"Taehyung. Did you tell your father how much you got in Math?" my mom asked me sweetly and I cringed at her voice. This woman will never ever let me live in peace. It's like deep down she has a grudge against me. Can it be that we were enemies before on the battle ground, centuries back and then with our dying breath, we swore to meet again and fight? But that's just loads of bullshit. That's only possible in anime.

"So, how much did you get?" my dad asked me and I sighed. Here goes nothing.

"10," I murmured. My dad stared at me and my mom grinned and went back to cooking.

"That's really good son. I have no clue why your mom is so piss—"

"10 out of 40," I said and looked away. I could hear him sigh.

"Taehyung." I turned to see my dad and he wasn't looking so pissed as my mom was when she heard about it. She was legit going to throw a knife at me. Note to self:  Never tell your mother your marks when she is in the kitchen. Chances of dying is a one hundred percent. Not kidding.

My dad looked disappointed when he heard my marks. I always feel guilty when he gives me that look. He always expects a lot from me, but sadly, I can't do much about it.

"Keep studying, okay?" my dad said and he smiled. I could feel the tears urging to burst out, but I kept them in or else that monster lady will kill me for being a wimpy kid.

"Should we get his brain checked?" my mom suddenly asked from nowhere. What the hell mom? Where did that come from?

"I don't think so," my dad replied and I sighed. Phew! What a save!

"I think he is missing some of his brain cells," she said. I groaned and immediately received a spank from my mom. My ass!

"He is not," my dad defended me and I was cheering for him mentally. At least dad is supportive unlike my mom who wanted to sell me away three weeks back to one of our neighbor who really loves me. 

"I think they got poisoned or something. Maybe some kind of virus is present in his head. We should really check him out." No way. I object. I crossed my arms and immediately uncrossed it when my mom glared at me. If you could shoot daggers from just glaring at a person, I would have never existed on earth.

"That's nonsense! Taehyung is completely fine. We already checked his brain before too and the results were normal. No signs of injury or virus." They actually did? Holy shit! So they already had their doubts. And then suddenly, I felt something pop in my head. Some weird ass theory.

"Am I adopted?" I asked and they all turned to look at me. My dad looked surprised while my mom, her expression was a bit difficult to understand. There was joy, fear and shock.

"Yes," my mom said and I looked at my dad who gave her a confused look. I was shocked. So I am adopted. No wonder why I get bad marks in everything. I don't have brains like them and—

"That's nonsense. He is not adopted," my dad said and folded the newspaper and tossed it on the table. Wait, I am not adopted? Where is this story going?
"He has my silky black hair. That proves that he is my son," my dad said and my mom snickered.

"You are fricking bald," my mom replied back and I could see the pain in his eyes. Way to go mom. You broke dad's heart.

"I am not. Look at you. You look like an overweight chimpanzee." Chimpanzee? Oh, nice going there dad.

"Huh? You look like a bloated hippo. I can't believe you say Taehyung has most of your features. If he ends up being like this then, no lady on earth would marry him." Mom, I am gay!

"You better get your eyes tested lady. I was handsome back in high school and that's how you fell in love with me." Why is he dragging their love story into this? I just asked a fricking question, not a story.

"Who said I fell in love with you first? You were the one who practically begged me to be your girlfriend. Because of that one simple yes here I am, having a baldy husband."

"You were the one who fell in love with me. You were like a stalker who watched my every move and I remember our first date. You knew every shit about me." Mom's a stalker?! Wow!

"No way! You used to flirt with almost every girl you met on your way." Dad's a playboy?! Whoa!

"I did not. What else was I supposed to do when you were dating that American boy? Sit and cry in one corner?"

"Richard? I should have married him instead of you. He had the looks and the money. Oh my! He was so handsome!" my mom started to daydream while my dad gave her a disgusted look. Looks like someone is jealous. Hehehe.

"That guy was cheating on you. He was dating Luna and was using you because you were fun to play with it."

"He did?" my mom asked and stared at my dad. He nodded and she gasped.

"No wonder why she was so nice to me. I am going to kill that guy. By the way...WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THAT SOONER, YOU BALDY?" she bellowed at him.

"I thought you broke up with him for that reason and because you had feelings for me."

"NO, I DIDN'T. I broke up with him because mom told me she didn't want to have an American grandchild."

"What? I thought you left him for me."

"No way. I married you because dad and mom both like you. And now here I am. Stuck with a baldy husband and a brainless child." Ouch! And another ouch for dad.

"I am not bald."

"I can legit see your scalp."

"What? Then you are a fat pig." Pig? I thought chimpanzee?

"I am not."

I realized that I was going to be late for school. Looks like I have to break the drama here and now. 

"Hmm...guys? I am going to go because I am running late for school," I said and my mom glared at me. Huh? What did I do now?

"What the hell are you still doing here? Listening to a love story or something? GO TO SCHOOL, MEAT HEAD," she yelled at me and I ran away. Gosh! Women are really dangerous.

I was off to school and now, I felt I should have stayed at my house for some time and watched the drama. Their fights were more interesting than anything that happens at school. The best part was when mom reveals all of his ex-girlfriends and I die laughing at every single break up's reason. I am still somewhat glad my mom met dad or else, life wouldn't have been the same. Even though they fight a lot, they love each other more than anything.

I heard from someone that if two people fight against each other and hate each other a lot, in the end, their hate for one another will change into love. I bet my grandmother told me that. Or I heard it in some anime?

The school was just 20 minutes from my house so, I usually walk to school. Dad was too busy to drop me while my mom was...lazy. I bet it was because she didn't want to be seen with me. I don't blame her at all. 

Suddenly, I heard someone calling out my name. I looked around and couldn't find anyone until, I felt someone punch my stomach. I clutched the place where the person hit and when I turned to hit him back, I stopped. Standing in front of me, was my one and only best friend, Park Jimin.

"What was that?" I said and he shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe, if you hadn't looked around and just looked down, then you wouldn't have to suffer." He crossed his arms in front of his chest and it took some time for me to process what he said.

"I still don't get it," I nervously chuckled. I got another punch in my stomach. I fell to the ground, clutching my stomach which was dying from those two punches. I looked up and I saw him glaring at me.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW. YOU KNOW I AM SHORT AND STILL YOU HURT ME, MEANO," he yelled at me and I finally understood. I apologized to him and he just ignored me. I must have apologized to him a hundred times till we reached the school. He finally forgave me and I sighed in relief. I am so glad to have such an amazing friend like him.

"Danger. 11 o' clock," he said and I looked where he was pointing and my heart suddenly stopped.

Standing by the school gates, surrounded by at least a dozen girls, was my archenemy, Jeon Jungkook.

._._._._._._._._._._.

This is my first fanfic (even though I wrote one and ended up deleting it😅)

Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

I would love it if you guys would vote and support me and feel free to comment!

If there are any mistakes in this chapter...feel free to correct it.

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 260 17
What happens when three Omegas also known Moon's Children meet their fated opposite true blood Alphas.
942K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
370K 19.8K 10
If there is one thing that is certain it's that Jungkook and Taehyung can't stand each other. And they keep getting into trouble because of it. At le...
203K 12.3K 21
Taehyung went to Busan just because his job required to. His job description doesn't say anything about befriending ghosts, but here he is. ---- Ta...