Mr Luciano

By itsMathabo

"Why do I always get no happiness without losing something?!" I scream hardly caring that I was a mess in fro... More

Chacter Inspiration
Rainy weather
The DelaVegas
O'Neils at my house?
Moving too fast?
New crowd
Italy
Messy luck
Chapter 10
Stand Up
Kiss Me

Last nerve hit

1K 36 2
By itsMathabo

I walked out my house and drove to work. It was a beautiful sunny Monday morning. I enjoyed the sun a lot and hated snow. Days at work have been much better because Mr Michael started being nice all of a sudden, but I know that DelaVegas must've threatened him.

I didn't even bother ask about the money he owes, I just went about my day. Last week Friday he actually called me to his office to practically sleep with him because the girl that he ordered wasn't around. He even confessed that he "loved" me and how he just wanted to make me jealous.

I was glad it was a Friday because I wouldn't have wanted to see him the next day. I didn't even mention it to Bailey. Now that it's a full week again, I have to find a way to ignore him when it comes to our personal lives. I only just feel bad about his wife.

I arrive outside and Tony takes my car as usual. As I'm walking in I can hear the whispers from people as they look my way. I see some disgusted, annoyed and mean glares. I really thought they'd stop already. Why do people always start rumors about me?!

I flip my hair, adjusting my clothes as I wait for the elevator to stop at the top floor.

After a few seconds, the elevator doors opened on the top floor. I walk to the personal reception for this floor and I stop at the receptionist, Georgia. She was the only nice person on this floor, besides Bailey.

"Good morning, Georgia!" I said and she looked up from her computer smiling as she typed a bit more.

"Hey Nevaeh! How are you today?" She asked moving her blonde hair out of her face and adjusting the glassses she hardly ever wears.

"I'm doing good thanks. How's your morning?" I asked as I took a sip of my morning coffee.

"Just became great, except for Mr Michael of course. He's in a bad mood today." She said shaking her head. "And I'm sorry to say but they're rumors starting again. Ag, it's so annoying. People are just so judgmental these days." She said crossing her arms and sighing.

"What are the rumors now?" I asked rolling my eyes, not at her but at whoever keeps talking about me.

"Nevaeh slept with the boss. Nevaeh got the job after having a threesome with the boss and his wife. Nevaeh is a psycho who stalks everyone here, she might even be a killer. I'm sure that she killed her best friend, just to have her baby, maybe she can't have children herself..." Georgia says in a squeaky annoyed voice and I can feel my blood boiling.

I wouldn't ever do any of those this. Is so hard for people to show me some respect? I know that some of these rumors must have come from one person I know that hates me here, Trinity. She hates me because I got the P.A job and ever since, she's made sure to let me know.

"I'm telling you girl, it's that bitch Trinity and her group of friends." Georgia added.

"I know it is. I swear, if I could kill someone it would've been her a long time ago." I said with furrowed eyebrows looking towards her office door.

"I'll be right back." I said leaving my things on Georgia's table. I storm to Trinity's office and I don't bother to knock.

I push the door wide open and I'm not even shocked by my sight. I see Trinity naked along my boss as they were in the middle of kissing, moaning and having sex wildly.

"O-h shit!" I hear Mr Michael say as they look at me at the door in terror. Mr Michael moves away from an embarrassed Trinity and I can see both of them fully exposed.

"And I'm the one sleeping with the boss to keep my job?! That's funny." I said walking closer to her. She covered her embarrassed look and acted like she didn't care.

"This is my office. Mind your own business, bitch!" She said shoving me back and rolling her eyes. I quickly take my phone snapping pictures of the duo and putting it away.

"The truth hurts. We both know who the whore is around here. Look at you, you're naked with the boss. Not a lovely scene sweetie. You thought you could make up rumors about me again and get away with it?" I asked and Michael finally jumps in.

"I order you to delete those pictures right now! You can't defame me. I'm the boss around here." He said through gritted teeth.

"Oh- these pictures? Sure, I'll delete for you since you asked so nicely!" I spat back pulling back my phone.

I enter my gallery and share them to my twitter account after tagging the two lovebirds. Mr Michael smiles thinking that I'm obeying but I've had enough of these two idiots.

"Done! I hope you logged out of your twitter accounts because you guys are going to be famous!" I said smiling and showing them the pictures that have already started to be retweeted.

"No no no! My family will see those!" Trinity said trying to take my phone but I push her back.

"Not so tough now are we. I quit this job! Have a lovely day and continue fucking." I said walking out.

My eyes drift off to Georgia standing and covering her mouth as her eyes were wide open as she looked at her phone. But what caught my eyes was the three men and one woman a standing in front of Georgia's desk.

Georgia sees me coming and her eyes were glued to me still in shock. "You posted this?" She asked out loud as I stopped at her desk.

"Yeah, they deserve it." I said and she smiled proudly and rushed to me, pulling me into an excited hug before pulling away in amusement. My eyes land on the DelaVegas again but I notice someone new. It was the girl I bumped into at Donna's place!

"You?" What a coincident!" Aria said in shock and the brothers looked at her confused.

"We met on Saturday at a café!" Aria added so they could understand.

I knew she looked similar to someone, but not the DelaVega brothers. I nod as I take a sip of my coffee again. Why are they here again? Is it for the money again?

"Ms O'Neil, nice to see you again. This is our sister, Aria. But you've already met I guess." Giovanni said and I nod shaking her hand.

"What's all this about a post?" Aria asked moving in front of Mr Luciano who was watching me silently. I hand Aria my phone and it unlocks at the tweet again.

"Oh moi Dio! Quando è successo?" She said in shock but I didn't understand a word she said as she handed the phone to Giovanni.

"I did not understand a word you just said." I said laughing at her reaction. The phone reaches the rest of the brothers and they looked unpleased.

"Where is he?" Mr Luciano spoke up with his Italian accent coming out and he looked impatient and agitated. Just then Trinity's door opened and Michael was fully dressed but not neatly as he looked angry.

"YOU ARE FIRED! Both of you, fired!" He yelled at me and Georgia. Georgia removes her glasses and you could see the anger in her eyes, she looked like she could tackle a bull!

Mr Michael looks behind me and his eyes land on the DelaVegas who coldly looked at him. I'm mostly intimidated by Matteo and his tattoos but the rest of them looked like your worst nightmare.

"O-oh...I have your money! Don't kill me, I have it." Mr Michael said looking at Luciano specifically. Why would they kill him? Are they in some gang or something?

"Hurry up and fetch the money Michael. I wouldn't wanna chop your balls off now would I?- that is if you do have." Aria said and although there was some playfulness in her voice, it was a real threat.

"Y-yes ma'am." Mr Michael ran to his office and there's no way out except for the elevator so he had to come back this way if he planned on running away. There was silence as he left and I turn to The DelaVegas with suspicion.

"Someone explain what the fuck just happened?!" Georgia asked and she was still angry. I've always seen her in a good mood but her bad mood is really scary and unexpected.

"Is this the part of the movie where you reveal that y'all are "in a gang and you're dangerous" because if it is then just spit it out already!" She yelled moving her hair out of her face and I couldn't help but see the smirk on Giovanni's face.

"As a matter of fact, yes it is that part. But you need to calm down there sweetheart, unless you wanna blow up from all of that anger." Giovanni spoke patting her head and chuckling. He definitely was the joker out of all of them.

"Gio, you know that they're not supposed to know. What will happen when someone finds out that they know us? You'll put them in danger." Matteo said with a warning tone and honestly Luciano looked uneasy.

"You guys carry on, I'm going to go get my things in my office." I said and they all turned and looked at me like I had two heads. Maybe because of the reaction towards the matter but honestly I'm just not okay right now.

I can't even digest that my best friend is still gone, my life is horrible most of the time and I don't even have passion for anything. Like, if I could go home and still make money then I'd do it for sure.

"Hem Nevaeh, a-are you okay? Should I call Bailey?" Georgia asked hesitantly as she looked a bit worried. Should I have reacted like I'm shocked or something? I mean I've never met someone in a gang or mafia and the DelaVegas fit so well into looking and being dangerous...but I can't sink that in right now.

"No, I'll talk to B later. I-I'll be back." I said and walked away from them. After getting in my office I lean my back against the door in pure misery. I just want to be happy. I mean Storm makes me happy but when she isn't around or anybody else, I just feel so empty and broken.

I really just want to stay happy when I'm alone. I doubt myself, I hate myself when I'm alone. And somehow I can't ever talk to someone about it. It doesn't feel right!

I wipe the tears that fell and I walk to my desk. I take my laptop and put it into its case. I pack my stationery and take my photograph putting it in the computer bag. I didn't bother taking anything else because I didn't care about those files.

I put the computer bag in my hand and I walk out with it alone. I see Michael walking out of his office with a suitcase that I'm guessing has money in it. He looks at me with a murderous glare but I look away and walk back to the reception with him behind me.

I see Georgia leaning against the wall on a call and the siblings were talking amongst themselves. Georgia waves me over and quickly hangs up on the call.

"Neveah it's okay, seriously. It's okay to cry." She whispers in my ear as she hugged me. I hug her back wiping my tears away and nodding.

"I know that you've been holding it in and it's bottled up. It's okay, just let it out. I'll be there for you." She says and I wonder why we weren't friends. She's such a good person and even though we just worked together, I regret not being close friends.

"Thank you, I'm sorry I got you fired. I know that you needed this job really badly." I said softly and she rubbed my back.

"I'll make a plan. I needed the money but I hate this job." She said making me chuckle and pull back. I was glad that she didn't show me any pity in her eyes. She looked a bit proud and understanding.

"I'm just happy that you got out of this toxic environment. You've seriously been through so much. You can call me anytime I'll be there." She said squeezing my hand.

My eyes meet Mr Luciano's and I saw concern in his eyes but at the same time I could see him refraining himself with a hint of guilt. I was always good at reading people if you haven't noticed.

I liked reading people's emotions and it's always good to see who's a good person or not. And Luciano looked like a nice person. But he was holding himself back from something.

"I have to go. We'll definitely hang out again. And please, if you need any help then call me. I'll be happy to help." I said and she nods.

I see Giovanni, Aria and Matteo handling Michael in the distance and I look away. It's still morning but I feel so tired and emotionally exhausted.

I grab my things from Georgia's table and I walk towards the elevator wanting to go home, cry and sleep.

"Let me drive you back to your home." I heard a voice behind me. Well Luciano's voice.

"I'm fine, I think I can get home myself." I said as the elevator doors opened and I leaned back against the walls after pressing the first floor.

"I wasn't asking. I'm taking you back, you can't drive." He said making a small smirk creep onto my face.

"Fine, but what about my car?" I asked folding my arms in a fuss but he doesn't seem to mind as the elevator starts moving down.

"I'll arrange for someone to get it, just relax." He said looking down at me and I slowly nod. Yes, I'm letting a man whom I don't know (that's in a gang) take me home, call me crazy.

The doors finally open and we walk out together. I could feel his hand on my lower back guiding me outside. I can see the glares that I'm receiving but most people were looking and admiring Mr Luciano. I don't blame them, he's sexy as hell.

"Why didn't you say anything about these people? They all treat you so badly and I thought it was just Michael." Mr Luciano speaks up looking at the people who were giving ugly glares.

"Tell you guys? You're here for Michael and not for me. I-I don't even know you guys." I said moving my hair out of my face. I see a 4 beautiful black SUVs outside and the driver holding the door open to one of them . Luciano makes me enter and he comes in behind me.

"Okay I understand that, but seriously if that asshole was treating you like shit along with the other workers you shouldn't let them do that to you. You are more than capable and last time I was here you stood up for yourself." He said turning to face me.

"It's not that easy okay? I have a daughter to raise, it's better to keep quiet than to lose my job Mr Luciano!" I said looking away from him.

There was complete silence for about 2 minutes but he was still looking at me from what I can see from the corner of my eye.

"Fine then, amore (love). Let me take care of you and your daughter?" Mr Luciano finally speaks up and my eyes widen as I look at him in shock.

"W-what? No no no" I began protesting but I started to stutter as my words were incomplete from his sudden outburst.

"Don't refuse. I'm not gonna watch you leave your job and go searching again, at least not when people are being rude to you." He said sternly and putting up an argument.

I mean I said if I could stay home and make money, I would, but not like this!

"I'll give you 120k per month, is that enough? Or maybe more for your daughter?" I choke on my saliva as he starts rambling more money and I end up cupping his mouth with my palm silencing him.

"Mr Luciano, are you going CRAZY?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 826 14
A person in his one eventful life goes through a lot of emotions and feels each of them with a different bond. Unconditional love for family, unwaver...
4.1K 195 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...
43.3K 1.2K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
191K 5.1K 67
[ 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 #𝟐 ] Luciano Mariano stayed quiet and poised, with corrupting intentions for anyone who crossed his path...