Arranged Love (JK FF)

By alwaysbroody

A broken heart, a loving soul and brothers that would do anything for her. This is a story about a girl who h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Final)

Chapter 6

4.5K 113 47
By alwaysbroody

[Y/N POV]

My heart was beating really fast when I saw how he was looking at me. He slowly leaned in and his lips barely brushed against mine when suddenly the door slammed open and Tae came in.

Tae: What's taking you both so long—

He gasped and put his hand over his mouth. Our eyes widened and Jungkook quickly got up and pulled me up.

JK: It's not what it looks like.

Y/N: Listen to me-

Tae walked towards us and pulled us into a group hug. I was confused as to what the hell this fool was doing.

Tae: I'm proud of you both, give me some good news soon.

He said, winking at us and leaving the room. I quickly grabbed the back of his coat and turned him around.

Y/N: Not so fast...If Jimin finds out I will give you a one-way ticket to hell...

JK: Have a safe trip Hyung.

He said, smiling. Tae looked at me nervously.

Tae: I promise I won't tell Jimin—

JM: Won't tell me what?

I looked behind Tae and saw Jimin leaning against the door. I let go of Tae and looked at Jimin with an angelic smile but he completely ignored me and looked at Tae.

JM: I think you have something to tell me Tae.

JK: I don't think he has anything to say Hyung don't worry—

JM: Tae...I also don't have any problem with beating you up so you better tell me what you saw.

He said placing a hand on Tae's shoulder. Tae took a deep breath.

Tae: IwalkedintotheroomandsawJungkookontopofY/Nandtheywereabouttokiss.

Jimin's eyes widened and he looked at us and then looked back at Tae furiously.

JM: WHY DID YOU DISTURB THEM?!

Tae: I didn't mean to—

JM: Whatever, you guys can continue, I'll keep him out.

I got really embarrassed and just hid my face. I looked at Jungkook and he was also just staring at the ground, looking like a tomato. I cleared my throat.

Y/N: S-so should we start setting up the monopoly?

[JM POV]

I was sitting on the couch with Tae waiting for those two to finish up their business.

JM: So, wait he was on top of her?

Tae: Yeah.

JM: So, like, were they already kissing when you went inside?

Tae: What?! No, he was going to kiss her.

JM: Your timing is terrible.

Tae: I know right, but I feel like even if I hadn't interrupted them, nothing would've happened.

JM: That's also true. Y/N would've pushed him away, but according to what you said don't you think she would've already pushed him the second he landed on her?

Tae: Everything's going too fast...

I nodded in agreement and we stayed quite for a while. Until, Y/N and Jungkook showed up.

Y/N: Can we start playing now?

[JK POV]

We were on our way back to the house and it was pretty late. The match went on longer than we expected and we did a lot of other things. I won, as usual and Jimin Hyung lost, as usual. Y/N and I didn't really say much to each other after what happened in her room. I looked over to her side only to find her asleep. I chuckled at her sleeping figure and continued driving. We finally reached and I woke her up.

JK: Y/N...wake up.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me and said in a sleepy voice.

Y/N: I don't want to go for a run today...

I laughed and removed her seat belt.

JK: We reached...

She looked outside and then looked back at me.

Y/N: What's the time?

JK: 1 am.

Y/N: Shit...we have to go to work tomorrow.

She got out of the car and we both quickly headed inside, I was about to go to my room when suddenly I felt a tug on my coat. I turned around to see an extremely sleepy Y/N looking at me.

JK: What's wrong—

Y/N: Good night...sweet dreams and don't see bad nightmares...they're scary.

JK: How can I control my own dreams?

Y/N: I don't know...just don't see bad dreams...

She said, waddling back to her room. I just laughed and went back to my room.

[Y/N POV]

I woke up, feeling extremely hungry. That's when I realized that I was still wearing the same clothes I was wearing yesterday when we went to my old house. I groaned and headed to the bathroom to get ready. When I was done getting ready, I smelled some really good food. I ran to the kitchen and my stomach growled at the sight I saw in front of me.

Y/N: You made it?

JK: Of course.

He said with a smile.

Y/N: WOAH! I never thought food could look so...pretty.

JK: What?

He said, chuckling. I just sat down and started eating in the speed of lightning. Jungkook was just looking at me in concern. I wasn't looking at him but I could see him staring at from the corner of my eye.

Y/N: What are you looking at?

JK: Eat slowly...you could choke and die...

Y/N: Whatever...

JK: Oh also...why didn't you push me away when I was about to kiss you yesterday?

I started choking on my food and I looked at his face which now had a smirk on it.

JK: See, I told you, here's some water, now eat slowly.

I smacked him on his arm.

JK: OWW! WHY DO YOU KEEP HITTING ME?! IT HURTS!

Y/N: You did that on purpose, right? Asshole.

He just smiled and ruffled my hair.

Y/N: Don't do that, I'm not a dog!

He burst out laughing.

JK: How are you so cute?

I froze, I looked up to see him slowly realising what he just said. This time, I was the one laughing. I then took both of our plates to the sink and started washing it.

[JK POV]

I mentally facepalmed myself. I looked at my watch, the time showed 7 am. Once she was done with the dishes, we both headed towards the car.

JK: Y/N?

She hummed in response.

JK: You still haven't answered my previous question.

Y/N: What question?

I looked at her and gave her a cheeky smile. She immediately caught up and closed her eyes feeling annoyed.

Y/N: Yah...

JK: What?

Y/N: Do you have a death wish?

Her voice dead serious. I started to get nervous. I cleared my throat.

JK: W-what do you mean? I was just clearing my doubt...

Y/N: Don't bring up that topic again...if you don't want to die.

She smiled at me like an angel. I gulped.

Y/N: Understood?

JK: Yah...is smiling while threatening people your thing? You're scaring me...

Y/N: When you smile while cursing, it doesn't make you look angry, it makes you look...sassy or it makes you feel like you're the one in control, you know?

JK: Oh, I'll keep that in mind.

Y/N: You actually do that a lot.

JK: Me? What do you mean?

Y/N: When we met him...Seungmin...you were kind of doing that.

When she mentioned his name, my hands tightened around the steering wheel. I just hummed in response. We finally reached the Park enterprises.

JK: We reached!

Y/N: Already?

JK: Yup!

Y/N: Ugh! I hate going to work from the bottom of my heart.

JK: I feel you, but we don't have any other choice.

She nodded and then looked at me.

Y/N: Thanks for dropping me off.

JK: No problem. Call me when you're getting off, I'll pick you up.

Y/N: Yeah, see you in the evening, I guess. Bye!

JK: Bye.

[Y/N POV]

I headed inside the huge building, my disgusting office. I put on a straight face and headed in. As soon as I entered all my employees bowed down and I greeted them. I headed towards Jimin's office. I knocked on the door, no reply. I knocked again, this time a little louder, again no reply. I opened the door to find that idiot sleeping, with his head on the desk. I walked over to him and smacked him on his head. He immediately woke up and sighed in relief when he saw that it was just me.

JM: You're here? Why are you so late today?

Y/N: You're in no position to ask me that question.

JM: You little brat.

Y/N: Anyway, I just came to say hi, if you need anything I'll be in my office.

JM: Yeah, now get out of my office.

Y/N: I was going to anyway...

I walked out and saw Jimin's secretary.

Y/N: Oh, Secretary Min, Good Morning!

MIN: Good Morning, Ma'am.

Y/N: How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that? Just call me Y/N, you're like an older brother to me, I feel uncomfortable when you call me that.

MIN: Ah, sure.

He said, scratching his neck.

Y/N: Then, have a good day!

MIN: You too.

Secretary Min, Min Yoongi was friends with my brother before he joined the company. I've known him since I was in secondary school, and he's also the one who recommended my secretary, Secretary Jung, Jung Hoseok. I went to my office to see him already there.

JUNG: Good Morning, Y/N-sshi.

Y/N: Good Morning!

JUNG: You seem to be in a good mood.

Y/N: I guess you can say that.

JUNG: Would you like to hear the schedule for today?

Y/N: Shoot it.

He chuckled and began.

JUNG: So, we have a meeting with the Wang enterprises at 9 am, and then at 11 am we have to go visit the site—

Y/N: Which site?

JUNG: The arts centre that we're going to be opening in November...No way, did you forget about it?

I let out an awkward laugh and slowly nodded. He let out a small laugh.

JUNG: So, once we're done visiting the site you have a 2-hour break.

Y/N: But, isn't our lunch break only 1 hour long?

JUNG: Yes, but you don't have any meetings or appointments after the break for an hour.

Y/N: That's great then I can get the other pending work done during that time. After that?

JUNG: You have another meeting with the Kim enterprises at 3 pm and this time Jimin Sir will also be accompanying you.

Y/N: Oh, this isn't going to end well.

Every time Jimin, Tae and I are in a meeting together Jimin and Tae don't pay attention and just joke around. Secretary Jung chuckled lightly.

JUNG: After that, at 5 pm you have an appointment with a journalist named, Yoon Tae Eul.

Y/N: Ugh! It's probably to ask about the whole marriage thing...

JUNG: Umm, after that the Chairman said he's going to pay a visit.

Y/N: Father?

JUNG: Yeah...

Y/N: Anything after that?

JUNG: Fortunately, no.

I sighed in relief. I took out my phone to send a text to Jungkook.

                                                                                             KOOKIE :)

Jungkook

Oi

JUNGKOOK

Oh hey!

WASSUP

Can you come pick me up at 8?

Yeah sure.

But why so late?

What do you mean, late?

I'm getting off work, at 6...

WHAT?!

You're so lucky.

Anyway, I have to go now, see you at 8 then.

Bye.

😊

Bye.

😊

[TIME SKIP]

It was 7 pm and the interview with that journalist had just got over. I had another hour left before Jungkook comes so I decided to get some work done with Jimin. I was going to get up when someone knocked on the door.

Y/N: Come in.

I said, not looking up.

Mr. Park: I see, you're working hard.

I immediately shot up from my seat and bowed down.

Y/N: Father. What brings you here?

Mr Park: Didn't your secretary tell you that I was coming?

Y/N: He did, it just slipped my mind. I apologize.

Mr Park: There's no need for that. I came here to tell you something myself.

Y/N: What is it, father?

Mr Park: As you know, after your marriage, the Kim enterprises, Jeon enterprises and our companies have been doing really well and we are seeing a sharp rise in stocks.

Y/N: So...?

Mr Park: We will be hosting a party this week celebrating these accomplishments and of course the four of you must attend it.

Y/N: Why did you come all the way here just to tell me that?

Mr Park: I want you to put on an inaugural performance...

Y/N: What...?

Mr Park: I want you to sing for us.

I froze for a minute; I loved music and had dedicated 4 years of my life for it. But that was all in the past and I had gotten over it a long time ago.

Y/N: But, Father—

Mr Park: Don't say no Y/N. You have a voice of an angel; you can't let it go to waste.

I scoffed.

Y/N: Since, when did you ever care about that?

I whispered, but he still heard me.

Mr Park: I don't know whether you'll believe me or not, but I've always been proud of you, my daughter. I'll be going then, blow us all away like you used to before.

He said, making his way out of the room.

[JM POV]

I was on my way to Y/N's office, when I saw father going into her office. As soon as he got in, I started panicking. The last time he got into that office, they both had a huge fight and he broke a few things that were hers. I waited outside her office, trying to hear what they were talking about.

MIN: What do you think you're doing?

I flinched at the sudden voice behind me.

JM: Scared me...

MIN: Jimin-sshi...are you eavesdropping on your sister's conversation?

JM: I'm trying to...can you be quiet?

He sighed and was about to leave when suddenly the door opened revealing my father. We both immediately bowed down.

JM: Father, hello.

MIN: Good Evening, chairman.

Mr Park: Good Evening, I won't disturb you two I'll be on my way.

MIN: No sir, we weren't doing anything important.

Mr Park: If you say so.

He then turned to face me.

Mr Park: Jimin, I'm on my way to see Mr Kim, we'll talk later.

JM: Ah, yes. See you later, father.

After he left, Yoongi Hyung faced me.

MIN: I'll be on my way then I have somethings left to do.

I hummed in response. As soon as he left, I barged into Y/N's office and saw her just staring at the ground with a blank expression. I went to her and shook her shoulders slightly. She snapped back to reality.

JM: What's wrong? What did he say that's making you look like you just saw Santa Claus?

Y/N: What—

JM: Tell me what he said!

Y/N: Can you let me speak?

JM: Yeah, sorry...

Y/N: It's nothing.

JM: Seriously? Tell me!

Y/N: Stop acting like a kid.

JM: Then, tell me.

Y/N: He said something about him being proud of me and shit like that...

She mumbled. My eyes widened a little.

Y/N: Jimin-ah...

JM: Yeah? What is it? Tell me.

Y/N: It didn't sound like he was joking around, it sounded like he was being serious...

JM: Why would he joke around? You've done so many things to make all of us proud.

I said, patting her head, with a soft smile on my face.

Y/N: Why do you all treat me like a dog?

JM: Eh?

I was a little taken back.

JM: What do you mean?

Y/N: Ruffling my hair, patting my head. I'm not a dog! I'm a human for god's sake.

I started laughing, but got cut off by her phone ringing. She looked at the caller ID and a small smile made it up to her face. I looked at her suspiciously.

OTP

Y/N: You reached? Hmm, yeah sure, I'm coming.

JM: Who was it?

Y/N: Jungkook...

JM: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~

She rolled her eyes.

Y/N: Stop it...

JM: Go have fun, you lovebird.

Y/N: Wtf...

I waved at her enthusiastically, she just chuckled and gave a small wave.

[Y/N POV]

I went to the car, to see Jungkook patiently waiting outside the car. He waved at me and I was about to wave back, when I saw how many girls were drooling over him and staring at him from here and there. Then an evil idea popped into my head, I was going to take revenge for what he did to me in the park. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Y/N: BABE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

He froze and I looked at his face which now looked like a beetroot, I was trying so hard not to laugh but he wasn't helping.

JK: I m-missed you too.

Y/N: Let's go home fast, I want my cuddles.

JK: Y-yeah, sure. Let's go.

We both got inside the car and he started driving. I finally burst out laughing and he still looked shocked.

Y/N: Revenge. Is. Sweet.

JK: You're so cruel.

Y/N: I know.

I said with a proud smile on my face.

[TIME SKIP]

We reached after half an hour and I ran to my bathroom to take a shower. After I was done, I checked the time and it showed 9 pm. I decided to watch a movie since I didn't have to go to work that early tomorrow. I decided to call Jungkook too since I didn't want to watch it alone.

I made my way to his room and opened the door to find it empty. I was going to check somewhere else, when the bathroom opened revealing a half- naked Jungkook. My eyes widened, he looked so freaking hot, wet hair and his abs...Oh wow. I then realized what the hell I was doing when he suddenly cleared his throat. He quickly wore his shirt and looked at me.

JK: Do you need anything?

Y/N: No, it's just...I wanted to watch a movie but I didn't want to watch it alone. I'm sorry I didn't knock—

JK: No, it's ok, let's go watch then.

Y/N: Yeah, sure.

We were sitting on the couch thinking of a good movie to watch when the doorbell rang. Why would anyone come so late? I was going to open the door when Jungkook stopped me.

JK: I'll get it.

I nodded in response. He looked through the peephole and let out a deep sigh. He opened the door revealing Tae and Jimin.

JK: What the hell do you want?!

He said, clearly annoyed. But that's when I noticed what they were holding. I immediately ran towards them, screaming.

Y/N: SOJU! MY BABIES.

[JK POV]

We were all sitting in the karaoke room, on the ground. The soju bottles were on the ground and we were sitting in a circle.

JM: Y/N, are you sure you want to drink?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Tae: I mean, you do have an extremely low alcohol tolerance...

Y/N: Excuse me?!

JM: He's right Y/N, I don't think you can drink that well.

I noticed the way Jimin and Tae were talking and that's when I realized that they were provoking her. She looked at them with pure fury. She suddenly took one Soju bottle and opened it and drank straight from the bottle. My eyes widened.

JK: Y/N...stop...

She finished the whole bottle in one shot and then smirked at us and then she took the second bottle and drank that too in one shot. Oh god, this isn't going to end well. Jimin and Tae were cheering her on instead of stopping her. These idiots.

[Y/N POV]

I slowly woke up holding my head, since it was paining so much.

Y/N: My head...hurts.

That's when I noticed that it was morning and that I was in my room. I saw Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook sitting on the side of my bed with a disappointed expression. Shit. What the hell did I do last night?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 18.1K 14
❝ Jungkook has always been afraid of falling in love. But what happens when he is forced to marry a girl who's already heartbroken? ❞ ©JEONLUVV
352K 12.9K 62
❛❛Love? I wasn't in love. I never had feelings for you. All of that is merely a set of delusions you've built in your mind, Y/N.❞ This is the story o...
139K 3.4K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
170K 8.4K 45
JEON JUNGKOOK a story in which the heart breaker gets her heart broken. [ TWO SIDES UNIVERSE ] #85 in jk #6 in jungkookie