The Pentelements *SLOW UPDATE...

Por Josalen144

Kirstie can see into the future Avi can see the past Mitch is a charmer Kevin is the brain Scott is the brawn... Mais

PROLOGUE
Ch. 1 Meetings at the Mall
Ch. 2 New Arrival
Ch. 3 Robots and Aliens
Ch. 4 Avi's Family
Ch. 5 Motel Madness
Ch. 6 Can You Hear Me?
Ch. 7 Testing Talents
Ch. 8 Showing Avi & Sneaking Around
Ch. 9 Let's Talk
Ch. 10 Questions and Confessions
Ch. 11 Stolen
Ch. 12 Police Station
A/N Anniversary Party!!!!
Ch. 13 First Look
Ch. 14 Pursuing the Persuader
Ch. 15 All Around the Mulberry Bush
Ch. 16 Can I Play?
Ch. 17 Don't You Dare
Ch. 18 Uh Oh
A/N Sneak Peek
Ch. 19 What Did You Do?!
Ch. 20 We Need A Plan
Ch. 21 Race Against Time
Ch. 22 Survival Strategy
Ch. 23 Plane Escape
Ch. 24 What A Day
Ch. 25 Family Matters
Ch. 26 Goodbye
Ch. 27 Shenanigans
Ch. 28 Truth or Dare
Ch. 29 Group Chat
Ch. 30 Almost There
Ch. 31 Test Drive
A/N Valentine's Day (OPEN)
Ch. 32 Chores
Ch. 33 Ruckus
Ch. 34 Welcome
Ch. 35 Break It
Ch. 36 Are We There Yet?
Ch. 37 Getting Started
Ch. 39 Cheerleader
Ch. 40 Trampoline
Ch. 41 Explanation (Avi)
Ch. 42 Fun Times
Ch. 43 Early Morning
Ch. 44 Eggs
Ch. 45 Double Yolk
Ch. 46 Face Value
Ch. 47 Boots
Ch. 48 Getting Ready
Ch. 49 Fashion Police
Ch. 50 :)
Ch. 51 Growth Spurt
Ch. 52 Explanation (Kevin/Todrick)
Ch. 53 Friends and Foes
Ch. 54 Mitch vs. Avi
Ch. 55 Two Against One
Ch. 56 Accidentally, Of Course
Ch. 57 Police Chase
Ch. 58 Breathe
Ch. 59 Munchie
Ch. 60 Meditate
Ch. 61 Stirling's Strings
A/N Quick Update

Ch. 38 Avi's Turn

240 12 15
Por Josalen144

A/N Slightly shorter chapter for you guys. I really wanted to continue it but then I realized it'd be too long lol. Anyway, ENJOY!!!

~*~*~

While Kevin, Todrick, and Avi started gathering items to pile onto the couch, Kirstie and Mitch went with Scott so he could show off more of his strength for them as they waited.

"Okay, how about that box?" Kirstie asked, pointing to a large metal container.

"I think that's a safe." Scott guessed, squinting against the glare of the sunlight bouncing off it. "Dang, it looks like you could stuff a person in there."

"Ooh, maybe it's filled with money!" Mitch exclaimed.

"Or a dead body." Kirstie joked.

"Either way, let's open it!"

"How? We don't have the combination."

"Stretch can just punch it 'til it opens. Right?" Mitch asked, glancing back at him.

Scott gave a sheepish smile and scratched the back of his head.

"I mean... I can try." He mumbled as they reached the item in question. "I'll try not to punch it into the solar system."

Scott took a deep breath and drew back a fist. Then he gave the safe a good, hard punch. The entire front of the safe became heavily dented and the door swung open. Kirstie had a look of awe on her face while Mitch squealed as he ran over and looked inside.

"Well, color me impressed." She smirked.

"Aww meu, it's empty." Mitch pouted, crossing his arms in disappointment.

"I'm pretty sure whoever owned it wasn't gonna throw away a safe full of money."

"It doesn't hurt to check."

"We're not looking for money, we're looking for things that he can pick up." Kirstie argued, gesturing to Scott.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure Stretch can pick up a few wads of cash without struggling."

"Heavy things."

"Bags of cash can be pretty heavy too."

Kirstie just playfully rolled her eyes as Scott let out a small snicker.

"You really like money, huh?"

"Of course! You can do so many things with it! You could go shopping, buy food, pamper yourself, get Starbucks- Ooh, Starbucks! I know I had some not too long ago, but I'm getting thirsty and now I want more."

"Maybe we can ask Kevin and Todrick to stop by one before we go back to Kevin's house." Kirstie suggested with a laugh.

"Hmm, that's not a bad idea." Mitch hummed. "Plus, I'd be able to get a free drink again."

"How do you know it'll be free?" Scott asked, and Mitch chuckled.

"Let's just say, some people have a hard time saying 'no' to me." He smirked. "Now come on, let's go find more stuff for you to break!"

Mitch grabbed Scott's wrist and started dragging him back to the undesignated path. He was glancing around when he spotted something gleaming in the distance, and went to go investigate. Scott and Kirstie briefly glanced at each other in amusement before deciding to follow suit.

Meanwhile, Kevin, Avi, and Todrick had come across a large, old bathtub with several cracks in it. Standing around it, they argued on what they were going to do.

"Should we take the tub back now, or should we wait until we fill it with stuff?" Avi asked.

"If we fill it up with stuff, it's going to become really heavy and hard to move." Todrick answered.

"True, but if we don't, then we'll have to take multiple trips to get everything back to the rendezvous point, and I can guarantee that most of this stuff is going to be heavy on their own." Kevin jumped in.

"But the tub could break on the way there and we'd end up having to take the multiple trips anyway."

Avi leaned against the tub as Kevin and Todrick started theorizing about how old it was, how much it could hold, how often it was used, and if it being thrown away affected its sturdiness. After about five minutes of them discussing it, Avi decided he'd had enough.

"Hey, here's an idea," He said, cutting them off. "Why don't we pile stuff in the tub to move it all together, and if it does end up breaking, then at least it'd be closer to where we need to go?"

Kevin and Todrick looked at each other before nodding.

"Yeah, okay. That could work." They agreed, and Avi chuckled as they gathered more stuff.

"You guys may be smart, but you're also kinda dumb. It's like you're trying to figure out the code to get into a room, and the door's already open."

"Hey, that doesn't mean we're dumb." Todrick defended, grabbing a large, old tire. "It just means we have a lot of stuff to think about."

"Yeah, what if we need the code to get into the room later?" Kevin tried, finding a broken school desk.

"I'm pretty sure you can just ask someone. Unless they're rude of course." Avi teased.

"But what if we're sneaking in and don't want anyone to know we're there?"

"Do you really think we'll have to sneak in somewhere at some point?"

"We could. You never know, especially with you guys having powers and all that." Todrick shrugged, throwing the tire in the tub. "Speaking of powers, what are you guys going to do now that you're all here? After the demonstrations I mean."

As Kevin described what he'd already told everyone, except Mitch, Avi went a little ways away and found a mini fridge that was missing its door. Deciding it was decently heavy, he picked it up and went back to put it in the tub. When he got back, Kevin had finished explaining things to Todrick, who was now bombarding him with other questions.

"So, what do you think the angel meant when she said you had done it before?"

"I'm not entirely sure. Maybe she meant I had assembled people to work together towards a common goal?" Kevin tried. "No, that doesn't sound right."

"Maybe she meant in a past life." Avi joked, and they chuckled.

"Well I wouldn't know, I only have memories from this life."

"Hey, Avi. Since it's technically in the past, do you think you could see parts of your past life with your powers? If you have one that is." Todrick wondered, and Avi thought about it.

"I don't... think so? At least not now, I know my powers aren't advanced enough for me to see something that far back."

"How about something in your lifetime?" Kevin suggested. "Hey Toddy, want to see a glimpse of Avi's power now?"

"Sure!" He agreed, and Kevin faced Avi.

"I want you to use your powers to find something that belonged to Todrick or his family."

"Okay, sounds easy enough." He shrugged.

Avi quickly put the mini fridge in the tub and took a deep breath. Then he closed his eyes and started concentrating. He remained silent and still for a solid three minutes before he opened his eyes. Not saying a word, he took off in a random direction and started climbing one of the many trash piles. When he was about halfway up, Avi began moving the assorted trash out of the way.

"Hey... Todrick..." He started. "Can you tell me if-" Avi cut himself off by lifting up a huge, old TV. "This looks familiar?"

Todrick saw it and slowly shook his head. "No?" Then he paused and went to take a closer look.

He was racking his brain for answers when he saw a small side panel. Now standing next to Avi, Todrick opened it and was surprised to see a dusty old crayon fall out. His face immediately lit up like a Christmas tree.

"WAIT! YES!!!"

"Really?" Kevin asked, going up to meet them.

"Kev! This is my grandmother's old TV!" Todrick exclaimed. "She told me she'd had it since she was a teenager! She was so sad when it stopped working and she had to throw it out."

"You could tell it was your grandmother's TV by seeing an old crayon?" Avi asked, and Todrick explained.

"When I was younger, my grandma was becoming hard of hearing, so she would hook up speakers to her TV to make it louder. That's what the little side panel is for. But I was a kid so I thought she was hooking up microphones so the people in the TV could talk louder, and that little panel was how you got to them. So me, being like four or five, naturally thought the people in the TV got bored when it wasn't on. So I would stick crayons in there so they could color while they were waiting for the TV to turn back on."

"That's adorable, oh my gosh."

"You know, looking back, that's probably why this TV stopped working in the first place." Todrick laughed. "But oh my gosh, Avi! That's amazing! I honestly didn't think I'd ever see this old thing again."

"Well, I'm glad I could help."

"You know what? I think I want to give this back to my grandma."

"You want to give her a broken TV?"

"No, I want to fix this up and give it to her. Since Kevin and I are older and a lot smarter, I'm sure we can figure out how to fix this old microwave. Maybe even give it some color!" Todrick grinned, then he chuckled. "Now that I think about it, I think that's also why I used crayons instead of pencils. I kept wondering why the people were in black and white, so I just figured they didn't have color and gave them the crayons to color themselves and the things around them. They never used them of course, but looking back, it's pretty funny how the mind of a child works."

"I'd love to help you fix up this old time machine." Kevin smiled. "It's a miracle the screen hasn't broken, and it'd be a great project for us to work on."

"Plus, I think it'd be a great Christmas present for her. She'd be so excited... Now, if we could only find the remote."

"I'm on it," Avi told them. "Just take the TV back to the tub. I'll meet you there with the remote and we can make our way back to the couch."

"Thanks, Avi. That was incredible!"

He gave Todrick a smile before closing his eyes and concentrating again. While Avi eventually went to find the old remote, Kevin and Todrick took the tub back to the couch, happily discussing the different ways they were going to fix the TV.

~*~*~

A/N That's all folks!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took so long to upload. Like I said earlier, I wanted this to be longer but I realized it would've been really lengthy lol. Also I don't like making you guys have to wait long for new chapters. Anyway, love you and don't forget to boop that little vote button with your nose!!! BAIII~!!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14K 490 10
A sudden upheaval in Kirstie's life leaves her and Avi questioning the newly budding feelings between themselves. (Heavy focus on Kavi, with a more m...
554 25 41
[discontinued due to lack of inspiration and mo longer being in the fandom. Sorry] Fourth book in the Can't Say series. These past few months have be...
75.2K 2.1K 38
Avi is in love. She's all he thinks about. Kirstie. Perfect, beautiful Kirstie. When her boyfriend crosses the line, Kirstie moves in with Avi. But A...
26.2K 851 13
Mitch just sometimes has "bad days". The stress gets to be too much, the exhaustion catches up with him, and the anxiety just sets in. On these days...