My Doctor ( Taehyung X reader...

By scarlett_480

"I have a stomachache here. Doctor please check me," Taehyung said. "Stop doing live drama, Dr. Kim !!" y/n s... More

Introduction
Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Take Some Love
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ( The End)

Part 17

5.3K 254 45
By scarlett_480

Maybe this song suits the chapter I guess^^^

Y/N's POV/

I got into my cabin only to find a box on the desk. This man has some issues with me I bet. He continuously keep sending me expensive gifts all the time knowing clearly how much irritated I get.

I opened the box only to get surprised. I found a light pink dress in there with a note.

"Get ready in time."

I had a glance on the clock. It's only 5 in the evening. So I had much time to get ready. Let's get back home first.

It feels a bit awkward to dress up like that in the hospital. So I took the box and grabbed my handbag in one hand. While I was continuously calling Jungkook for taking care of my patients in my absence.

I rushed towards the elevator and such a movie climax. I bumped into someone.

"I am so so sorry," I said without looking at the person and helping myself picking up the dress box and handbag which was lying on the ground.

He bent down to help me as well.

"Seems to be in a hurry," I flinched at his voice. I immediately looked at him.

"Kinda," I stood up once I'm done with everything and got into the elevator. What a bad luck sharing the same elevator. The iron wall of silence made me feel suffocated.

"I heard from Nam Joon Hyung. You did well," he said breaking the wall.

"Huh?" I looked at him confusedly.

"Passed from London Medical College and then received so many awards. Proud of you." He said looking at me.

"Oh, thanks. I....." I was cut off by Jungkook's call.

"Yeah, Mr. Sleeping Handsome, Jungkook, got to know the time finally." I said while I heard him chuckle.

"Prof. I am on it. You don't need to worry about anything just enjoy your evening."

"Okay, giving you warning. Stay away from Jhope as much as possible. He's surely gonna give my assistant a very hard time today."

"Okay, Roger that. Anything else?"

"Nah, take care."I ended the call.

"Who was that?" Mr. Kim curiously asked.

"My assistant who ran errands for everyone except mine." I joked.

"You have changed a lot." He smiled.

"Yeah, maybe because I have grown up."

"Who told you that? You're still that high schooler to me. But you learnt to smile and joke frequently."

"All thanks to my friends to eat me with their jokes everyday 24/7." I smiled and walked out when the elevator stopped at basement.

"Ms. Y/n, Mr. Park has sent me to pick you up." I was greeted by Jimin's secretary on the door of the elevator.

"Well, I am heading towards my house first to get ready and my car is here too."

"Mr. Park has told me to tell you that we're heading towards his house first so you can get ready there and I'll ask someone to fetch your car to your apartment."

"Okay," I gave up. I can't go against his stubbornness.

"Bye, Mr. Kim. See you later." I waved at him and followed the secretary.

Taehyung's POV/

Who is Mr. Park? Maybe someone she knows better. But both of them seemed close as per their conversation.

She greeted good bye and walked towards a black BMW car.

I walked towards my car thinking about her. I got into my car. My car is a glossy red Audi.

I drove through the road while remembering the past memories.

Flashback//

I remembered the moment when I wanted to stay beside her so badly, the moment I wanted to say that I loved her.

I ran towards her before she vanishes from my eyesight but a bike passed by me and took the chance to take her away .

I thought that day I have lost her forever. But somehow I have always wanted to find her whenever I came to South Korea.

Now she's before me and I will never let her go although she doesn't want to stay. I will stay beside her forever until my last breath.

This feeling of loving someone really makes a sane people go insane. This pure feeling makes you go through all type of pain as well as happiness.

I stopped by a cafe to grab something to eat and then I am going back to check my previous patient that I've operated this morning.

She may gain conscious by that time. I ran my fingers on my phone to call my dad.

"Hey, dad."

"Hello, son. What makes you call me?"

"Dad, you're too straightforward!" I giggled.

"Something good is going on there and I guess that?"

"Hmm. I found that girl Y/n. She's a doctor in our hospital. She was in London for a long time. That's why I was unable to find her in South Korea." I blurted.

"Secretary, book my flight tickets. I'm going to South Korea to meet my daughter-in-law." He just ignored me immediately and asked his secretary.

"Dad!!!"

"What??I wanna visit my daughter-in-law as soon as possible. Now bye. I want to look handsome father-in-law before my one and only daughter-in-law. Don't spoil my beauty sleep."

He ended the call before I could say something. I am regretting now for the wrong decision.

I paid the bill and drove back to the hospital. As soon as I parked my car I heard an ambulance coming towards the emergency department.

I rushed there. It's a female patient and she's pregnant by a few weeks only. I saw Y/n there too.

She was looking so stunning in her pink dress. Her curvy and tender figure was looking gorgeous on that dress. She was busy helping the patient with respiration to help her breath easily. She went to some party or something maybe.

Everyone helped the patient to get out of the ambulance. She got down after that. I gave her my hand to help as she was wearing 6 inches or probably more high heels.

But she rejected it, put off her high heels and threw them to somebody who successfully caught it. She jumped down in bare feet.

"If you dare to do anything to my heels you're dead, Jimin!" She warned him before she gets inside.

I recalled everything. He is Jimin with whom she ran away in bike 10 years ago. He has changed a lot. That street gangster 10 years earlier now looking like a very prominent noble man.

"If I'm not wrong, you're Mr. Kim?" He looked at me.

"Hmm and you're Jimin, Park Jimin."

"Honoured to know that you can still remember me. Although I have never met you but I have heard about you from her and Sun-hye." He smiled to me.

I don't know but I can't bear him right now. He is so annoying type person and the fact Y/n went to a party with him irritated me more. I ignored and walked in only to find Y/n working on the patient with devotion. She is so devoted to her passion that the blood stains on her beautiful dress doesn't even bother her.

"What's the case here?" I saw Nam Joon Hyung coming into the room along with Jimin too.

"Nam Joonie Oppa, she fell down from the stairs in a party. Her pulse is stable now and the baby is out of danger too. But I can't find a way to do tomography as the rays are quite harmful for the baby." She spoke with a gentle tone but in her voice her tiredness is focusing much. But what the hell with Oppa? NAM JOONIE OPPA!

"Hmm, let's do it by other way. Bring the equipments. I have got it for the general surgery department and for the neuro Taehyung is here. So you go back to take some rest. You're looking so much exhausted." Before I could utter a word Nam Joon Hyung ensured her.

"Okay, but please save both of them." She put off her doctor coat and the gloves.

"Trust me," Nam Joon hyung said before heading towards the patient.

"I trust you. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me." She said and walked towards Jimin who was standing at other side of the glass of the Emergency room.

Now I regret cause I have started to write a medical story and I don't know anything about medical things. Feeling so down!!!😥😥😥 I am so hopeless!!!!

How was the chapter actually? Vote it....💟💟💟💟💟💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7K 42
Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to me and i didn't know what to do at that...
242K 8.7K 22
I was taking a shower in schools dorm in my room but when I heard some loud noises coming from my room I quickly turned off the shower and walked to...
270K 9K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
111K 2.8K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...