Billionaire's ex-wife #Wattys...

By satirelover

Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (unedited)
Chapter 3 (unedited)
Chapter 4 (unedited)
Chapter 5 (unedited)
Chapter 6 (unedited)
Chapter 7 (unedited)
Chapter 8 ( unedited)
Chapter 9 unedited
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (unedited)
Chapter 12 (unedited)
Chap 13
Chapter 15 (unedited)
Chapter 16 ( unedited)
Chapter 17 (unedited)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (unedited)
Chapter 20 ( unedited)
Chap 21
Chapter 22 (unedited)
Chapter 23 (unedited)
Chapter 24 (unedited)
Chapter 25 (unedited)
Chapter 26 unedited
Chapter 27 unedited
Chapter 28 (unedited)
Not a chapter please read
Chapter 29 unedited
Chapter 30 unedited
Chapter 31 unedited
Chapter 32 unedited
Chapter 33 unedited
Chapter 34 unedited
Chapter 35 unedited
Chapter 36 unedited
Chapter 37 unedited
epilogue
The real epilogue :)
Alternate ending
Rant
Opportunity to get published

Chapter 14 ( unedited)

217K 5.7K 427
By satirelover

A/N

Since my son doesn't want to sleep and it's past 1am here is the next update. I think I gave birth to a vampire. Seriously my son is almost 4 and he sleeps all day and stays up at night. The only thing wrong with my theory is that he loves to stay outside in the sun. So my question is: is my son the next Dracula or not? Lol
You can tell my brain is asleep already. I need sleep :(

Jennifer POV.
I was furious. I worked hard to separate Jack from that tramp and now that we were finally engaged and would get married soon she comes back and ruins everything. I had to do something before I lost everything. I couldn't lose him. I loved Jack and he was mine and mine only. Nicole had to pay if she interfered again between us.

"So when it's the date?" Francesca Jack's secretary asked me as soon as I left his office.

"What date?" I asked confused

"Your marriage. I believe that Mr. Ryder mentioned something this morning about your engagement.

Perfect I thought with myself. I could work with this.

"Sooner that you think darling and guess what?" I asked her sweetly. Gosh she was dumb

"What Mrs. Saks?"

"You will be one of my bridesmaids. You accept don't you?"

"But of course. I would be an honor. I can't believe that you would choose me as a bridesmaid." She started to rant getting on my nerves.

"Can you type up a quick a wedding invitation? I want it to look classic with clean lines. Can you do that?"

"Of course. When do you need it?"

"Today at 2pm. Also can you keep it a secret? I want it to be a surprise for Jack. I hope he will love it." I said lowering my voice and looking towards his office sighing. That man was worth everything I had done to get him and even more. I would do everything to keep him mine. I would not stop at nothing.

After talking with silly Francesca I went to my office trying to figure out my next step in plan on keeping Jack all for myself and away from the tramp. I had lied Jack telling him I was pregnant so now I had to do something to fix that problem. I could pay someone to get me pregnant but it wasn't guaranteed that I would become pregnant with the first try. I needed something that had higher chances of me getting pregnant. Later on if he wasted for a paternity test I could always give him false test results. I picked up my phone and called my favorite doctor.

"Doctor Ford. I need a favor. Can we meet for lunch today?" I asked him as soon as he picked up.

"Yeah 12pm sounds good to me. Meet you at The Castle?"

"I will be there."

I hang up my phone and saw that it was 11 am. Couldn't the day get any slower. I just sat in my chair and started to play with my phone until it would be time for my appointment. When it was almost 12 I almost flew out of my office and drove to the little restaurant. When I saw that Frank was seating in a table that was far away from the others and a little isolated I almost did a happy dance.

"Thank you for meeting me in such a short notice Frank." I smiled at him.

"It's the least I can do for you Isabel."

"Don't call me that in public. Do you want everyone to know the truth?" I hissed at him

"I am sorry Jennifer. It won't happen again. Now how can I help you?"

"I want you to find a doctor that can do an in vitro procedure without asking any questions. Both of you will receive a reward for your trouble. The catch is that I don't want anything to go in any files. To the world my fiancé got me pregnant."

"I understand. It may cost more since you want it immediately. What will you do if asks a paternity test?"

"Don't you know me by now? I have my ways of making sure that the test comes back positive." I crossed my legs while sipping on my coffee. the day was looking better already.

"I should have never doubted you Isa... Sorry Jennifer." He corrected when I glared at his slip for the second time today. If he continued to forget who I was I might have to do something before the truth came out.

"Here is a recent picture of Jack. Just make sure that the sperm donor looks like him. I don't want him to start doubting when the stupid child is born. I never wanted to be a mother but the things we do for love." I sighed.

"Don't worry. You are in safe hands." He said before taking the picture and putting it inside his pocket.

"I have to leave now. I have a really important appointment coming up." I said and took my purse and left the place. Nicole you should have never come back. I will make her regret the decision for coming back in my life and ruining my happiness.

"Mrs. Saks. I have the invitations ready for you. Do you want to take a look?"

"It looks perfect." I said not really caring how the invitation looked like. I only wanted that invitation for one purpose only.

"Can you do me another favor and find out the address of Nicole Hunter. I was at her exposit and I loved her work. I just wanted to send her a thank you note for the painting that she gave me." I smiled while lying through my teeth. If I knew that Blackheart was the tramp I would have never dragged Jack with me that night.

"Do you want me to send that for you mrs. Saks?"

"No that's fine. I want to send her a handwritten note. Making it more personal."

"That's a great idea. I will find that address and let you know." She smiled happy. She was one of those people that loved to help. Good thing that she was new in our company so she had no idea that Nicole was Jack's ex wife.

"You are really efficient and a good friend, I will make sure that Jack gives you a raise or something for all the hard work. Just don't tell Jack about this because it's another surprise for him and I don't want to ruin it." I said to her while touching her arm in a friendly gesture. Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she heard the word raise and she was nodding in agreement about not telling Jack.

I left towards my office happy to not have bumped into Jack anytime today after our discussion in the morning. Why did he have to still be in love with her, I don't understand. She would never love him as I did. I would do everything for him while she gave up on him as soon as the things got hard. I tried everything to make him love me and still he never looked at me like a used to look at her, even when we were together. I wish there was a potion or something to make him love me and forget her. I looked at the wedding invitation and I wrote her name in the empty space. The invitation looked legit even it was about a wedding that didn't exist. I just wanted her to look at the wedding invitation and leave the country once she realized that she hadn't a chance of getting Jack back.

The phone office ringing brought me back to realty.

"Mrs Saks I have the address." Francesca's happy voice came from the other end of the receiver.

"Great." I said to her while scribbling down the address. I was familiar with the street. She lived no more than a 20 minute drive from the office.

I knocked down her door hoping that she would be home otherwise my trip here would have been for nothing. After almost knocking the door down and I was about to turn and leave the lock clicked and the door opened revealing her. She tried to close it but I was faster and put my boot between the door and the doorframe not allowing her to close it.

"What do you want Jennifer and how did you find my address?" She asked annoyed, narrowing her eyes at me.

"I have my ways." I said smugly and handed her the wedding invitation.

"What's this?" She asked eyeing the envelope but not taking it.

"It's my wedding invitation. Jack and I get married in two weeks so I wanted to let you know that your plans of getting him back are ruined. He loves me and we are getting married."

She started laughing at me and that got me confused. Shouldn't she be mad that Jack was getting married and that she lost.

"And what makes you think that I want him back." She said after she stopped laughing. She even pretended to wipe away a fake tear from laughing so hard that all I wanted to do was smash her head on the doorway.

"If you haven't noticed Jennifer I don't want him back in my life. I don't take other people left overs and plus I am in a relationship so take that invitation and go away. You don't have anything that I want. Oh and congratulations by the way. I hope he makes you happy." She said before slamming the door closed leaving me think what the fudge did just happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.3K 44
"Please Nick I'm begging you let's try and work things out you can't do this to Liam and I", I say as I'm on my knees and beg him but he doesn't even...
1.4M 31.7K 44
"I only married you because I feel sorry for you! Now, get out of my life and never come back." Join Melissa Evans, a 17-year-old girl that came fro...
917K 15.3K 29
(Previously titled: Maybe It Wasn't Love After all) Luna Jackson had a great marriage. Key word Had. Her marriage officially started falling apart af...
4.5M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...