I Would

By Roseyluv143

Moving into her own apartment was a big step for Lisa. She always had roommates so being alone was different... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Finale
Epilogue
New Book
New Book!
New Book!
New Book!
New Book!

Chapter 9

21.5K 1.2K 655
By Roseyluv143

Usually, on Lisa's day off, Jennie would come over and hang out. This however, was not one of those days. Instead of spending time with her crush alone, she was invited to hang out with her said crush, along with her two best friends and, unfortunately, her boyfriend.

Just her luck right?

If she would have known he would be joining, Lisa would have declined the offer in a heartbeat. Who in their right mind would accept to spend a day wishing she was the one that held hands with the one she wants?

Letting out a small puff of hair through her frown, Lisa tightened her pony tail and adjusted her glasses on her face before grabbing her purse and making her way out of her apartment. She stopped by the mirror that hung right next to the door, however, and examined her bright green crop top.

She winced, thinking her shirt might be too bright but nonetheless shrugged and tightened the ropes of her high waisted jeans as she made her way out the door.

"Lisa!" Lisa turned to her right to see Jennie locking her door with one hand while waving cutely with the other. She looked so soft and small in her lavender sweater that matched perfectly with her lavender sneakers.

Lisa began to make her way in front of the cheerful girl while also forcing herself to remain focus on her gummy smile, rather than her bare legs. (shorts should be illegal on this girl)

"You always shout out my name as if I'm on the other side of the building," Lisa stated with a chuckle. Jennie giggled while placing her key in her purse before staring up at Lisa that made her look so radiant.

"Is it wrong to feel excited every time I see you?" The longer Lisa spends her time knowing Jennie, the more she notices the subtle flirting. Intentional or not, Jennie was a natural at it.

But, of course, Lisa never tried to dwell on it knowing her hopes would increase. So, ignoring her question, Lisa playfully nudged her shoulder before motioning towards the elevator with her head.

"Are they waiting for us downstairs?" she asked, slowing down her steps to match with Jennie's. She also realized that Jennie consistently tried to walk along side Lisa, but due to Lisa's longer strides, Jennie would always end up feeling breathless. So, Lisa learned to always slow down her steps when it comes to the pretty brunette.

"Yeah! Taehyung will be driving all of us. I do apologize in advance, the backseat is pretty small so you'll probably be squished in the back," she stated, locking her arms around Lisa's, rubbing her hands along her skin. Ignoring her rapid heart beat, Lisa shrugged with a grin and knowing wink,

"No big deal, I've been in tighter spaces before." She looked down to see Jennie staring up at her with a perked eyebrow,

"Oh? Another one of Lisa's sex capades?" She teased. Lisa wanted to burst in a fit of laughter if it wasn't for the way Jennie's smile didn't reach her eyes. One minute, Lisa could read Jennie like an opened book, but the next, it's as if she's staring at a blank wall. Wanting to lighten up the weird mood that grew, Lisa chuckled and bumped her hip against Jennie's,

"My sexual encounters are my secrets and my secrets alone," she teased, earning a low scoff from the smaller one. She could practically feel Jennie's grip around her arm tighten, but not to the point she could feel pain. It wasn't painful at all, it felt more like she was holding onto Lisa as if Lisa herself would disappear.

A strange assumption? Maybe so.

"What a horndog," Jennie teased, playfully swatting her arms as they entered the elevator. "It's like I don't even know you," Jennie said with a slight pout. She pulled away from Lisa and crossed her arms  while leaning her back against the wall. Lisa chuckled, crossing her arms as well as she walked in front of the pouty girl.

"Maybe, or maybe not. Now, the real question is however," Lisa paused, taking a dangerous step closer until she was practically towering over Jennie with the corner of her lips tugging upwards in a smirk. "What do you want to know about me?" she challenged. Something flickered in Jennie's eyes. It was something Lisa couldn't understand, but in a way, she suddenly felt breathless.

Jennie reached forward, toying with the strings of her pants with the same challenging smirk, but hers looked more alluring in Lisa's eyes. Maybe even more seductive. Where did the innocence go in those brown eyes?

The brunette hummed, "Depends on what you want to show me."

And at that moment, the elevator doors opened.

So, this was awkward. There she was in the car, sitting in the middle of two of Jennie's best friends that have yet to look away from her face. It was like they were scanning every single detail of her face and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't uncomfortable.

"Can you two stop? You're making her uncomfortable," Jennie told the two firmly while sending a wordless apology through her eyes to Lisa who looked as stiff as a tree. The raven haired one named Jisoo looked away with a chuckle,

"Sorry Jen, it's just that, this is Lalisa Manoban, the famous model! How can we not stare?" She exclaimed loudly with the slender blonde one to nod in agreement.

"Yeah Jennie! How could you keep this girl away from us? I told you she was my future bride just last year!" Chaeyoung announced, making Lisa blush from how bold the girl was.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were Jennie's childhood best friends. They went to the same cosmetology school as Jennie and apparently fell in love with Lisa's pictures.

Lisa chuckled breathlessly, "Future bride?" she asked, facing Chaeyoung and gasping as their noses brushed against each other. Chaeyoung squealed and leaned back,

"I just almost kissed my future bride!" She exclaimed, cheeks as red as Lisa's but with a smile so wide that it had Lisa smiling as well. Lisa glanced forward and met a cold glare from Jennie. Her eyes widened for a second till she heard a groan from beside her,

"Not fair," The older one whined and, of course, Lisa unconsciously turned to face Jisoo, and instead of brushing noses, their foreheads harshly bumped into each other causing them both to wince in pain.

"Better than nothing I suppose," Jisoo laughed. Jennie groaned from the front seat,

"You do realize this is a form of harassment?" This time it was Taehyung that laughed while placing his hand on her thigh. Lisa's jaw clenched.

"Relax babe, they're just excited to meet their celebrity crush."

"Yeah babeee. Relax." Jisoo teased. Lisa wanted to join in with a witty remark, but seeing the way Jennie placed her hand over Taehyungs that still held her thigh felt as if her stomach was twisting. She absolutely hated the sight.

But, before she could glare a hole through his hands, she felt a poke on her jaw. Lisa jumped in surprise and looked to her left to see Chaeyoung smiling sheepishly,

"Sorry, it just looked way too sharp."

"Really? Let me touch!"

"Chaeyoung and Jisoo, if you do not keep your  hands to yourself I will make sure you'll never have hands at all."

This was going to be a long night.

"I want to sit beside Lisa!"

"No. I do!"

"Um, girls. Maybe I can just sit between the both of y--." Before Lisa could finish her sentence, Jennie took a hold of her hand and sent a sharp glare towards her two best friends.

"This will be the seating arrangement, it will be you two, then Taehyung, me and then Lisa. And that's final." Jennie demanded, pulling Lisa to stand behind her by her hand. Lisa laughed lightly while placing both of her hands on Jennie's waist from behind.

"Jen, it's okay. Really," she tried to reassure, rubbing her thumb soothingly on her hip, hoping it'll ease the weird tension in her body. And, feeling Jennie leaning closer to Lisa's warmth, Lisa couldn't stop her smile from creeping in. But she quickly felt Jennie's body tense up again the moment Jisoo spoke.

"Oh, possessive. We can take a hint. Come on Chae, let's go in line with Tae. He might need help carrying the popcorn." And, before Jennie could muster a word out, Jisoo had snatched onto Chaeyoung's hand and pulled them away to the popcorn line. Jennie sighed and leaned her head backwards against Lisa's shoulder. She brought her hands up to cover her lovely face.

"Gosh, they're so embarrassing," Jennie whined with Lisa laughing lightly. Keeping her hands on her waist, Lisa gently forced Jennie to turn her body around till they were face to face.

"Really? Because I think they're hilarious," Lisa said. Jennie slid her hands off her face and placed them over Lisa's forearms while studying her doe eyes carefully,

"Are you sure? Because I would hate for you to feel uncomfortable and leave because I don't want you to leave. I want to hang out with you but if you do feel extremely uncomfortable and want to leave I won't stop you. You  can even say you hate this day and I would totally understand--"

"Jennie," Lisa said, gripping her waist tighter, earning her a soft yelp to escape Jennie's lips. She met Lisa's eyes and those cat like eyes suddenly changed into something...different. It was actually the same look she sent in the elevator. The tension came back. Lisa felt warm all over again. She cleared her throat,

"I'm staying okay? I'm not leaving," she stated, lifting one of her hands and placing Jennie's brown hair behind her ear. Jennie's eyes suddenly turned soft, kind and just lovely. Her smile caused Lisa's stomach to flip and flutter all at once. Was that even possible?

"I'm really happy to have met you Lis. You're just..." For the very first time, Jennie seemed speechless. The tension that once felt thick was now light and comforting. But then, seeing as Taehyung was about to turn his face towards their direction in the corner of Lisa's eyes, she forced herself to drop her hands and take a safe step back.

"Should we find our seats?" Lisa asked, trying to ignore the sudden disappointment in Jennie's eyes. But, it was hard to miss, especially when she saw a flicker of hurt. But then, that look disappeared as her boyfriend came up and took her hand.

"Let's go ladies." he said, already pulling Jennie with him. She looked down to her feet as she noticed the way Jennie kept looking back at her. But instead of moping around, she ended up yelping in surprise the moment she felt arms lock with both of her own.

"Come on future bride."

"Hey! She was my future bride first!"

Again, it was definitely going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 10.1K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
15K 470 11
"I want to have you exclusively mine for a month." Lisa declared coldly. "Make it two or three for as long as you can still make me arouse." "Take yo...
650K 17.4K 14
"I'm so sick of this jenlisa ordeal! When will they realize that it'll never happen! The thought of that makes me so uncomfortable!" -Jennie "Honey...
1.1M 30.3K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...