BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

6: Decision

10.7K 647 128
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

It's been an hour since Jungkook left his small rented house and he was still shaking one leg, the other dangling from his uncomfortable bed. He couldn't use his phone to contact Namjoon or Jin... because he was afraid.

"Here is your phone and my number is saved in it. I will contact you tomorrow."

That's what the mafia boss said while handing him his phone back. He was now more than afraid that Jungkook got his phone number.. his address.. his job information, terrified for everyone's safety related to him.

He bit his lip again and banged his head on the bed head, only to groan in pain and hiss as he felt a wave of pain.

"What should I do? I can't call them, what if he is recording my calls?" Taehyung thought then suddenly an idea popped up in his mind and he quickly rushed to his little cabinet on the side to have his laptop.

He was happy that Yoongi gifted him that on his previous birthday.

He quickly grabbed the card that Namjoon gave him once with his email address and Skype id as well. He sighed in relief once he found those cars and quickly send an email to officers to contact him.

Once the call was contacted, he almost cried in relief.

"Taehyung? Is everything ok? Why you said it's an emergency?" A very worried face of Namjoon appeared on the screen, he seems to like sitting in his office.

"He- Jungkook. He came to my cafe today." Taehyung reasoned with his shaky voice and Namjoon's chair was pushed to the side as Jin appeared on the screen.

"Omg.. WHAT?! How did you get this wound?"

"Tell us in detail," Namjoon asked calmly and Taehyung told them everything he remembered till the little conversation he had at his house.

"H- he said that he will take me with him." Jin gasped in surprise, Namjoon seemed deep in thought.

"I think it's a plus point for us." After the silence of one minute, Namjoon finally stated, making Taehyung's eyebrows frown.

"What do you mean?" The blue-haired asked with uneasiness in his heart.

"Listen Taehyung, first thing keep in your mind that he will never hurt you and secondly-" He hesitated before saying.

"If you stay with him, we can get more proof against him. We can easily dig into his life and all his secrets." Jin made a surprised voice and glanced over at Taehyung who looked like he saw a ghost.

"Y-you mean that I should just go with him?"

"I think it's best," Namjoon said quickly and Taehyung shook his head while laughing nervously.

"No no no. I think you don't understand. I am nothing in front of him, I have no experience of spying and I can't even have power for self-defense." Taehyung truthfully exclaimed as he was sure that he can't do that. Someone like him with a mafia as a spy? Of course, it's a big no-no.

Namjoon rubbed his temple and glanced over at Jin for help.

"Um. Namjoon is right, Taehyung. He won't hurt you-"

"How can you be so sure that he won't? What if he catches my act? He will shoot me at the moment, no way. I am not in, this time. I did help you because I thought it would end at that point. I can't." Taehyung was visibly panicking and Jin sighed when he saw younger in that condition.

"Taehyung. Deep breath boy." Jin kind of commanded and Taehyung followed him, eyes still wide in nervousness and panic. 

"Now listen. We told you before that he is kind of obsessed with this face. We were just thinking that tracking his location can help us but it can't. We are really grateful that you signed up for that but we need your help to put him behind the bars for all the sins he had committed. Don't you want the sinners in jail?" Jin continued in a calm tone and Namjoon was silent as he knew that older had a kind of convincing aura.

"But I know nothing... nothing at all. He will kill me." Taehyung looked defeated.

"He won't Tae. He would never." Namjoon piped in.

"Yes, he won't. Because you have no idea what kind of relationship he shared with that boy." Jin compiled and Taehyung exhaled sharply.

"I want to escape." He mumbled but both officers heard that.

"You know it's not possible. He is stalking you since the night he met you. That's why he jumped in when you got hurt." To his dismay, Namjoon stated the fact and Jin nodded his head in agreement.

"I- I don't know, I am all by myself. I am scared." The low voice and fidgeting fingers of the blue-headed made two officers feel pity for him.

"We are sorry for dragging you into this Taehyung. But we will do everything to keep you safe." Namjoon assured.

"And about your safety and self-defense. Don't worry, just tell Jungkook that you need some time to think about his offer. During that time we will train you, and we will see some ways to approach you without any problem." Jin assured him as well, Namjoon looking satisfied with the idea.

"Please Taehyung, we will pay you for this task as well as we assure your safety even after this." Namjoon tried again and when they both received no satisfactory answer, Jin used his last words.

"Don't you want your parents to be proud of you? They will be so proud of you when you succeed in this mission."

Taehyung closed his eyes and rubbed his temple with both hands. He was so much afraid and scared for his life. He was alone yet he was scared for Yoongi, his only friend. He was scared of being chased every day. He was scared for the future.

He let out another heavy breath and opened his eyes. "Fine. I will go with him and do as you say. But please, make sure safety of my friends in the cafe. They are my only family." Jin sadly smiled at his words. They did feel bad for the innocent boy who was now caught in a web, ready to be attacked by a predator.

"We will contact you through another phone, I will send a postman to your cafe so that no one doubts on us. I will tell you everything in detail in the next call. Make sure to keep your both phones on while keeping the one I'll send you a secret." Namjoon added quickly and Taehyung nodded lightly.

"One more thing, don't share our plan with your friends. It's for their safety." Taehyung again nodded and the call ended, leaving him sitting in the same spot for whole half an hour.

"It's going to turn upside down. I never thought of anything like that. What's in my fate?" Glaring at the wall, he mumbled to himself as a heavy feeling settled on his chest, maybe it will remain there till the end of this task.

That night was odd for him, he was tired but still couldn't blink an eye for the whole night, thinking about all the possibilities if he fails in the mission. He wasn't bound but still, he felt like he was bound.

The next morning he woke up with a heavy headache and his body was unusually tired because he barely took a nap after 6 am. Tiredly, he rubbed his eyes and got up from the bed, his phone was on silent mode since yesterday and when he checked it, his breath hitched.

58 missed calls from Meow meow❤

He gulped and quickly changed into something comfortable and left his house with the feeling of someone watching his every move. Once he entered the cafe, he was bombarded with questions from both, Yoongi and Jae to which he answered very wisely.

"Who is he? How do you know him because last time I checked, you had no friend beside me." Yoongi asked once he was in the back room with older.

Taehyung felt a lump stuck in his throat but he took deep breaths to keep himself from spilling everything right in front of him.

"Um- I- I met him weeks ago. I forgot to tell you, I guess." Even trying harder, Taehyung stuttered and Yoongi gave him a look before nodding.

"Fine. Stay here till you want. I don't want you in the cafe with this wounded head." Yoongi scoffed and left younger alone in the place.

Taehyung sat there for an hour as he was getting bored, so he decided to do something instead. He almost pleaded with Yoongi and the older had to give in.

It was around 3 pm when a postman came with a box in the mail. Taehyung quickly rushed to receive the mail and silently took the box inside the back room. He found a new phone inside with a few more things that he couldn't comprehend or name. He carefully placed the things in his bag and asked Yoongi if he could go back home early, that older gladly allowed him.

"Take care Tae and let me know if you need anything. You can take off tomorrow and rest at home." Yoongi shouted behind the leaving blue-haired and Taehyung smiled at that, waving to Jae before leaving.

He made his steps quick to reach his home as he was getting a creepy feeling again and sighed in relief once he entered his silent house.

Once inside, he quickly shut and locked the door behind himself and checked the only window as well before opening his bag, taking out the phone, and starting it. It already had a sim card and contacts saved in it. He quickly pressed the button on the phone and on the second ring, Namjoon accepted his call.

"Good. You are feeling ok now?"

Taehyung sadly smiled and hummed in response.

"That's good. Take care Taehyung. I hope you find all the things in the box, I am calling you on Skype to tell you the use of those things as well as to give you some information about self-defense."

Taehyung said an ok and did as the other said. He was carefully listening to whatever Namjoon and Jin told him and even took note of some important points. He found that there was an earring that wasn't actually a piece of jewelry but an earpiece that would be connected to Namjoon's device.

A wire-like thing was also there and Namjoon informed him about its function as a speaker for Taehyung's hearing. The blue-haired was surprised to core on the invention as the wire was almost camouflaged to his own skin, no one could feel it or see it clearly.

Namjoon also showed him a few basic skills about self-defense and Taehyung recorded that part.

"That's for now, make sure to practice a bit. I will try to meet you before you go to him. We will help you to set those." Pointing towards the secret earpiece and speaker, Namjoon said.

Taehyung was about to ask a few more questions but his own phone buzzed and he felt his throat become dry. Licking his lips, he showed the contact to Namjoon as well who nodded his head, gesturing him to attend the call. After a deep exhale, he did that and put that on speaker.

"H-hello?"

"How are you?" The deep voice of Jungkook asked.

Taehyung was trying his best not to stutter and Namjoon noticed that and mouthed a 'relax' to him. Jin also nodded in agreement.

"I am fine now. Thank you again."

"Good to know that. So, did you decide that?"

Taehyung glanced over to Namjoon again who wrote something on paper and showed that to him.

"I am still not comfortable with the idea. We met two times, how can I suddenly come to your house to live? It would be a bother for you. Moreover, you don't need to pity me." Taehyung's face screamed the nervousness but his voice came out very confident to which Namjoon showed him a thumbs up.

"Hm. I am not pitying you. I just don't like the area, it's not safe for you. Your house is not comfortable as well. You deserve better." Taehyung closed his eyes on that and Namjoon was in deep thought.

"Thanks for your concern. But still-"

"Don't think much. I promise for your safety. I want to... protect you." Taehyung felt something in the voice change with the words and Namjoon slightly smiled at that.

Taehyung knew the reason already so he decided not to ask anything more.

"Can I have... a few days. I am trying to make up my mind, Sir."

"Don't call me sir, you know my name."

"I-"

"I respect you Taehyung and want to protect you. Don't take me wrong. I know you must think of me as selfish, and I am selfish. That's why I want to protect you when I can." A hint of guilt and sadness caught Taehyung's attention but he shrugged it off, it wasn't his concern at all.

Namjoon showed him fingers and the defeated blue-haired sighed before making his breath normal because he was about to announce the final decision made for his upcoming days. 

"Pick me up after 2 days..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Little progress to the plot👀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 8.5K 48
Happy lives of Jungkook and Taehyung take drastic turns when they come across a mysterious student. ..... "What's your problem with us Jimin!??" ...
1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
17K 1.5K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...
87.7K 5.6K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...