I Would

Per Roseyluv143

Moving into her own apartment was a big step for Lisa. She always had roommates so being alone was different... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Finale
Epilogue
New Book
New Book!
New Book!
New Book!
New Book!

Chapter 8

19.9K 1.1K 210
Per Roseyluv143

The moment the light from her window hit her eyelids, was the moment Lisa woke up. Head throbbing, body aching, naked and alone on her bed.

Groaning as she stretched her limbs, Lisa fluttered her eyelids open and sighed in relief towards the sight of no one beside her. However, as she lifted her sheet and glanced at her body, she exhaled another frustrated groan.

"Great," she spoke quietly to herself. She won't hear the end of it from her manager once she gets the sight of her hickey filled body. Abruptly, Lisa sat up, hands clutching tightly to the sheet covering her chest as she heard shuffling in the kitchen. Sounded like high heels, must be the girl from last night. What was her name? Luyu? Tzoyu?

Lisa shrugged and began to slide off the bed. Dropping the sheets, Lisa took hold of her purple, silk robe and was in the middle of sliding her arms through the sleeve when a familiar voice suddenly echoed outside of her room. A voice that she knew all too well.

"Um, who are you?"

She gasped and hurriedly put on her robe, tying the knot tightly and rushing out. The sight of the woman she slept with standing in front of her crush wasn't really a good way to start her day. The taller woman glanced at Lisa and smirked,

"You should ask her. She definitely knows who I am," she winked before brushing past a quiet brunette and closing the door with a light thud leaving the two to enter a type of silence Lisa wasn't use to. For someone who loved the silence, Lisa had never hated it more than at that very moment.

Jennie's gaze was locked on the door and Lisa suddenly felt panicky, but for what reason? She coughed awkwardly and forced out a dry chuckle,

"I actually don't know her name, funny enough."

Jennie flinched in surprise, as if finally removing herself from a trance. But, again, for what reason?

"Right, funny," Jennie nodded. The tone sounded slightly harsh, it created a cold shiver to trickle down her spine.

And, when Jennie finally removed her eyes away from the door and found it's way to Lisa, those said brown eyes suddenly widened. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows before looking down and yelping while closing her robe even more.

Her robe was very much close to opening up and revealing, well, everything. Lisa crossed her arms over her chest and tried laughing lightly, hoping to ease the weird tension in the room.

Her cheeks felt hot from pure and utter embarrassment. She was ready to crawl in a hole and just die from the way Jennie looked at her with same flushed face.

"S-So, what're you doing here?" Lisa coughed out. She hazarded another glance, only to look back down from the sight of Jennie avoiding her eyes. They remained focus to her sneakers, her body rocking back and forth from her heel to her toe. Her hands gripping onto the grocery bags in front of her and Lisa had never felt so desperate to see her eyes.

"I-I wanted to make you breakfast, if that's okay," her voice sounded so small and Lisa would've hugged her if it was during a different kind of situation. Less provocative if you will. Lisa stiffly nodded, slowly making her way back to her room,

"S-Sure, I'll just got take a shower first. Feel free to start without me." And, without waiting for a response, she slammed her door closed. She leaned her back against it with clenched eyes. Lisa puffed out a breath and groaned quietly.

How awkward...

It was unbelievably awkward.

For the past fifteen minutes of eating, Jennie had yet to say a single word. It had Lisa feeling highly confused and deeply concerned. There was never a time where Jennie had nothing to say, so, yeah, she was completely confused.

Lisa placed her utensils down onto her empty plate and wiped her lips with a tissue. She placed it down as well and shifted uncomfortably while clearing her throat,

"Thanks for breakfast Jen," she tried voicing out as calming as she could. But, Jennie only nodded while taking a sip of her tea. Lisa felt quite dejected. She sighed and went to stand up,

"Well, I guess--."

"I'm sorry."

Lisa froze and slowly met sad feline eyes. Jennie's shoulders were slumped and her hands were clenched tightly over the table. Slowly and cautiously, Lisa sat herself back down, never removing her eyes away from Jennie.

"Why are you apologizing?" She asked below a whisper. She watched as Jennie continued to shift uncomfortably on her seat but not once did she ever look away from Lisa's eyes.

"For leaving you last night," she sighed. "I invited you to spend time with you as a late birthday celebration and I ditched you. I shouldn't have left you like that," she spoke softly. Jennie looked so sad and disappointed in herself. Lisa hated the sight of her frown painting her pretty pink lips, along with the eyes that didn't shine as it usually did. Sighing as well, Lisa stood up only to seat her self beside Jennie.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't upset because, in all honesty, I was." Jennie eyes looked even more troubled than it was before. And, as she opened her mouth to possibly apologize over and over again, Lisa hesitantly placed her hand over Jennie's and smiled as comforting as she could,

"But, you had valid reasons to leave. You're boyfriend's dog was sick and he needed his girlfriend. I understand Jen, don't beat yourself for something you couldn't control." She rubbed her thumb across Jennie's hands, eyes focused completely on Jennie as if she was waiting to see her favorite glint.

Jennie looked down to their hands and slowly flipped it around, only to hold onto Lisa's just as warmly and comforting as her own. Why do hands fit perfectly to hands that don't belong to them?

"Still, I hate that I had to leave you, I really do love spending time with you," she pouted. Lisa giggled, drawing back Jennie's hair that fell off her shoulder with her free hand. She pushed the soft brown locks behind her back and rubbed soothing circles up and down her spine. Lisa wanted to smile when she felt Jennie's body shiver but only continued as if she never noticed.

"I love spending time with you too. But, I was fine Jen."

Jennie scoffed, pulling her hand away and crossing them over her chest.

"Clearly." Lisa perked and eyebrow up, dropping her hand from Jennie's back and draping it over behind the sulky brunettes chair.

"What?" She asked, slightly amused by the furrow of the girls eyebrow, and the cute scowl on her fluffy face but still very much puzzled by the sudden mood change. Jennie scoffed once more and turned her face completely away from Lisa's grin.

"You really don't know the name of that girl?" There was a slight poisonous sound to her voice. "And when did you even meet her that night? God, I can just kill Nayeon. I told her to take care of you. But what does she do? She lets you leave with some stranger."

Lisa chuckled and nudged Jennie's thigh with her knee.

"I'm an adult Jennie. And, when an adult is attracted to another adult, the adults will make a move." That only earned her another scoff. Lisa laughed, draping her arm over Jennie's shoulder, "And besides, look at me, I'm fine."

Jennie looked over only to zoom in onto Lisa's neck. Lisa leaned back a bit, feeling slightly flustered by the proximity and with the way Jennie suddenly lifted her hand up. She gulped as Jennie slid her thumb across the bruised skin on her neck.

"Hickey," Jennie whispered lowly. Her thumb danced along her skin, maybe even felt it tracing her jaw for a moment before it slid back across the bruise. Lisa could've sworn Jennie took in a sharp breath when she unconsciously shuddered under her touch. But, it must have been in her imagination.

It felt like an eternity when Jennie finally pulled back. Lisa could still feel the warmth and the tingles on her neck where Jennie continued to lightly trace with dark, hooded eyes. It had Lisa holding in a whimper. Jennie let out a long, shaky breath before facing Lisa again, but with softer eyes and a tender smile,

"I'm glad you made it home safe Lis." Lisa smiled back while standing up and collecting the empty plates from the table,

"And, I'm glad you came over and made me breakfast." Jennie laughed, standing up as well,

"Are you only friends with me for my cooking skills?" She playfully asked, nudging her hip against Lisa's as she walked her way to the sink with their empty cups. Lisa simply shook her head with a light chuckle,

"I don't know Jen. Are you friends with me for my looks?"

Jennie looked over her shoulder with a lip bite, halting Lisa's movements without her knowing and causing her heart to act in a frenzy. Jennie's eyes looked Lisa's body over before meeting doe eyes with a slight smile,

"That is one of the perks," she said before turning away. From behind, Lisa could see her ears turning pink. The same color as her own blushing cheeks.

Jennie Kim was indeed going to be the death of her.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Reason ✔️ Per Lovely2431

Literatura romàntica

251K 9.2K 15
Jennie Kim only plan was to study with her friends at her favorite diner. What she didn't expect was to meet a tall, blonde beauty named Lalisa Manob...
48.5K 1.2K 27
I didn't notice her before...but now I do. The shiny strands her silky brown hair. Tiny crinkles between her eyebrows when she frowns. Her passion fo...
632K 21.5K 13
"Starting from today, Lisa is mine, so I guess I made it clear that nobody tortures her except me." That's what Jennie Kim, the badass popular bitch...
1.2M 42.2K 55
She showed her how to fall in love and break her cold demeanor. She once felt nothing as she tried to break the memory of her own past. She once wa...