Azaadiyan

By AishaN122

She knew this bus wasn't going to bring her to school today. She was afraid and scared that she would have to... More

Part 1- The Bus
Part 2- Sugarplum
Part 3- Gun
Part 4 - One Month
Part 5 - Give Up
Part 6- Anxiety
Part 7- I Like Her
Part 9- Part Of Me
Part 10- Insecurity
Part 11- Welcome Back
Part 12- Catching Feelings
Part 13- Trip
Part 14-Betrayed
Part 15- Lost
Part 16-Trust Me
Part 17- Hotel
Part 18- Is this Love?
Part 19- Dream?
Part 20- Jealous Freak
Part 21- Mine
Part 22- Love Hate
Chapter 23- Selfish
Chapter 24- I love you
Chapter 25- Thank You Best Friend
Chapter 26- Familiar Feeling
Part 27- Mom
Part 28- Divorce
Part 29- 3 years
Part 30- Retrouvailles
Part 31- A Women
Part 32- Be Mine
Part 33- His Wife
Part 34- Your Body, My Possession
Part 35- Seoul In A Bliss
Part 36- One Sided Love
Part 37- I Need You
Part 38- I Missed You
Part 39- Hold On
Part 40- Trauma
Part 41-Inside My Head
Part 42- Thunder
Part 43- Soulmates
Part 44- Freedom
A/N

Part 8- His Eyes

2.6K 118 4
By AishaN122

Asiyah's POV.

I can't believe whatever that is going on.

I'm literally in so much shock.

Like how??

How does he know this?

Who told him?

This is something that I've never told anyone about.

And the reason why I didn't told anybody is because I want it to just forget everything that happened and move on.

It was a mistake that shouldn't have happened and I've learned my lesson.

But moving on is never easy.

That guy was once special to me but I wasn't for him.

I let my guards down and everything just happened so fast that I wasn't able to realize where things were going wrong.

Anyways, how does he know?

I want it to ask him but seeing his face was making me angry so I didn't.

Why did he had to make a show and tell Sultan he likes me??

Why is he always getting on my nerves?!

We're still training every day as usual.

I'm not going to lie, I feel more energetic and full of energy day by day.

We train pretty hard and I was never used to this before.

Although training is cool, being here is still not comfortable for me.

So many times I thought about ways to escape again but I just never know when to because this place is filled with bodyguards everywhere.

But also, ever since I met my family I can't stop thinking about what Abbu told me.

It literally stopped me from doing anything because I fear the outcome.

Everyone seems to be fine but I'm not.

I'm starting to think that this is just how Allah wants things to be.

But... Why would Allah do this to me?

He knows me perfectly well the most.

So why?

I'm tired of overthinking and doubting everyone around me.

But I can't sinply let my guards down already.

This morning, I was expecting us to train again but to my surprise were not.

As we were eating breakfast, Sultan announced that our first mission would be today.

Were going to be put in teams with a leader and we'll be sent somewhere where the mission takes place.

He said that it was all a play and that we don't need to worry too much but we have to take it seriously because situation like these will probably happen in the futur.

I don't know about others but I'm just not ready for this. I will mess up or something bad will definitely happen, I just feel it.

May Allah protect me.

After breakfast, we were asked to go get the necessary equipments in a room such as guns, vest protection and other things I had no idea what were used for.

They gave each one of us a gun and a vest. Just as I was holding it in my hands, they started shaking again.

I took the courage to put it in my back pocket just like every one else.

After that, we all separated in groups and got inside cars.

I was with Zorah and three other girls and our leader was Abay.

I'm glad it's not freaking Azaan or I would literally not be able to bear him.

The ride was silence until we arrived at the place.

We got out of the car following our leader and then waited for instructions.

Abay turned to us and started explaining.

"okay girls, here's what you guys need to do and know for this mission, we will be the blue team against the other teams there's yellow and red that you have to be careful about everyone is wearing a vest to be protected if you get shot.."

Are these people out of their actual minds??

A gun is not a toy!

But here we are playing a game and shooting on other people. This doesn't make any sense.

I don't care if I have a vest or whatever, what if I still die?!

I raised up my hand to ask a question.

"yes Asiyah"

"Abay sir,.. I'm not- I'm afraid I won't be able to do it" I said acting weak.

I hate pretending but I have no choice.

"Asiyah I'm playing as well, I will be watching over you guys there's nothing to be afraid of okay?" he said.

"okay..." why did I agree so fast??

Ugh!! I don't want to play!

I'm scared and I don't want to shoot at other innocent girls!

After Abay was done explaining the rules of the game it was about time it starts.

The moment my foot were in, I literally felt like I was in danger.

Is this place secure?

Cause it looks scary as hell.

All the other girls were on their guards and found a place to hide while keeping an eye on the others.

I couldn't move at all, I was just stuck on the floor overthinking my whole life and just wanting to leave right away.

I felt a precense behind me.

"it's going to be okay, trust me" I heard Abay's voice whispering in my ear.

He got in front of me and asked me to follow him.

I'm less scared now but I'm still not ready to hear gunshots again all over the place.

We don't even have a cask to put on our ears to cut the sound as we usually do.

These people really want to scare the shit out of us before letting us breathe in peace or what?

I followed him in silent looking everywhere around.

The place was big and it seemed like it was an abandoned place.

It was dirty and old. As if it has been this way for a very long time.

We stopped walking and Abay turned to me.

"stay here and always be on your guards, I'm going to have a look at the others" he said.

I nodded and then he left. I'm all alone now and my anxiety level is about to reach it's point.

While praying in my heart that everything goes well, I heard a gunshot.

I slightly flinched until I heard multiple other shots.

Without knowing what I was doing, I didn't feel safe and just started running to Allah knows where.

I dropped my gun on the floor and just left it there not even caring.

The place was dark so I couldn't properly see where I'm going or what is in front of me.

I stopped running when the gun sounds were less hearable.

I grabbed my knees trying to catch my breath.

This is not meant to be for me.

My heart was beating fast but not as fast as when I spotted a freaking rat on the floor and yelled out loud.

I turned around and ran again without knowing where I'm going.

I saw a figure and didn't even think twice before running towards it.

Is this Abay? It looks like him.

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

I know I'm literally hugging a guy right now but I can't help it.

Abay turned around to face me and his face was not Abay's but rather Azaan!!

I backed off and my eyes got wide with shock and embarasment.

"seems like you're lost sugar plum" he said with a smirk.

I was breathing hard and now I felt like shit.

"are you okay?" he asks me.

"do I look okay to you?!" I asked pissed off.

"where's Abay? You should be staying with him if you're scared" he said.

"he left me..." I said.

"here" he brought his hand forward holding a water bottle.

I grabbed it and took the biggest sip in my life. It literally feels like I haven't drank water in a year.

Once I was done drinking I gave him back his bottle and I could just feel him staring at me.

"what?" I asked.

"I'm wondering if I should kill you?" he said almost making me choke.

"what-what are you talking about?" I asked coughing.

"have a close look at me... What color am I?" he asked me with a playful smile.

"you - you just helped me and now you're going to kill me?" I said.

"technically yes" he said.

I can't believe this guy, does he hate me that much?

He has every right to though. After all I've never been nice to him.

But still, he shouldn't help me at all then. Jerk.

I took a few steps backwards and waited.

"do it then" I said closing my eyes.

I'm so scared, I really don't want to experience this.

"are you sure?" I heard him ask me.

"just do it already" I said keeping my eyes shut.

I heard his foot steps getting close to me.

I was praying in my head, I know that Allah sees and knows everything.

I felt him take my hand and then I immediately opened my eyes confused.

"do you still want to escape?" he asked me.

Without knowing why he was asking me this question, I nodded.

"I'll take you with me then" he said that as he dragged me with him somewhere.

He brought us out of the place and I could finally see the sun and I could breathe for real now.

He then kept walking towards his car I'm guessing still holding onto my hand.

This feels wrong obviously... but it also feels right which is bad.

"get in" he said as he walked on the other side and got in.

I got in and just stared at my hand.

Why did I let him hold it?

It's haram and wrong and I hate him... So why?

He started the car and was about to drive but I stopped him.

"where are you bringing me? Do you know where I live?" I asked him.

"I know" he said that and then started driving.

How can you trust him like that Asiyah?? My inner voice is reminding me.

I don't know...but I'm aware and I'm just letting him.

To be honest, I don't feel scared with him.

Why is that? Only with him.

He kept driving and driving, for once in so long I felt peace and calm in me.

I was looking out and admiring the views I wasn't able to see in so long.

Being in the mention was as if I was stuck in some place and I couldn't be free.

Finally, the car stopped after what seemed like forever and I was stunned by the view in front of me.

I got out of the car and looked closely.

Wow.

It was a house that looked old but that holds a history.

It was not a beauty because it wasn't like the houses that we're used to see.

But it's uniqueness was what made it so special.

Behind was shown a scenery of mountains and clouds hanging in the blue sky.

This place is so amazing.

But this is not my home and why did he bring me here.

"let's go inside" he said as he walked to the front door.

"what is this place?" I asked following him.

He opened the door and got inside. He asked me to get in but I didn't dare.

"why aren't you answering? I thought you were bringing me home?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes before grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

I got in and then jerked my hand away from him.

"don't touch me" I said.

"come and sit" he said completely ignoring what I said.

I was looking around and admiring the house. I saw him going away.

I got in the living room and sat.

I saw a few family pictures.

Is that his family?

Is this his house?

He came in the living room with two cups, he sat in front of me putting the cups on the table between us.

"tea" he said.

"where are we?" I asked hoping he'll answer.

"mountain house" he said.

"okay? any other details? " I asked.

"you're that interested into knowing me?" he said.

"what? listen I'm just trying to figure out why I'm here" I honestly said.

What is this guy thinking about?

"you can take it as a free day today"

"free day?" I'm confused.

"you can rest, eat, drink, read books or even play with my phone if you want as long as you don't make trouble" he added.

"and why would I do that?" I asked.

"I know you're tired of that place and I know you want to be free but unfortunately I can't really do much about it other than bringing you here for now"

"why is that?"

"I work for them, if I betray them who do you think will die first between me and you?"

He will die?!

Ya Allah!

"w-what?! If we're going to die then let's go back!" I said getting up.

"do you even listen when I speak? They will kill me if I let you go back home without permission dumby" he said.

Oh. Then why am I allowed to be here?

I sat back down thinking this all over.

"so you're telling me that I'm not allowed to go home but you still brought me here?"

"I'll probably die when I bring you back" he said.

WHAT?!

"Are you serious?!" I asked.

He nodded casually.

"you think.. you think dying is a joke?!" I ask him.

"there's consequences to everything in life sugar plum"

"what are you saying? No! I can't let this happen, let's go were going back!" I said getting up again.

"sit down, there's no need" he said.

"what do you mean? You want to die?!" I asked him.

"wouldn't you be happy seeing the guy who annoys you all the time be gone for once and for all?"

What the..? Is he out of his senses?!

I walked up to him standing in front of him.

"why would anybody ever want to see someone die?! Are you insane?? please get up and let's just go back" I said.

He brought his hand in front for me to take it.

"help me"

"why do you need help getting up?" I asked.

"just help me"

I rolled my eyes and took his hand only for him to hold on tight to it and pull me close to him.

Oh my god!

For the first time I lost myself in his blue hazel eyes.

How come I never realized how beautiful his eyes are?

Our faces were so close, I could feel my heart beating really fast.

"what are you doing?" I managed to ask him.

"I love when you care for me like that..' he said our lips almost touching.

Before this crazy guy does anything out of place, I moved back breaking this weird moment.

"pagal!!"I said in urdu.

"just for you" he said winking at me and then getting up.

"i'm going to change, i'll be right back" he said leaving.

Once he left, I was still trying to understand what just happened between us.

I placed a hand on my heart and it was still beating fast.

Ya allah what is this guy?!

***

Hey guys!!! I'm having so much fun writing these chapters and i'm really glad some of yall keep supporting me!
Comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stay with Me By Asmau Saidu

Historical Fiction

2.9K 334 24
Meeting more people made her realize that not everyone is the same in this world but it also showed her how ambitious humans can be. She believed in...
77.4K 4.1K 36
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
248K 9.4K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
391K 14.7K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...