𝚆𝚎 𝙴𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔�...

By GET_NAE_NAED_BISH

discontinued <3 More

Royals
Vacation time!
Vacation part 3, Day 2
Among us
Vacation Part 4, day 3
Vacation idk whay day or part, all ik is they ded meat
john screwed uP
Emoji Talk
Spoopy
not a chapter but-
Dreams
Hol up-
Haha
Cursed Ships
Truth or dare >:D
bitch nO-
Yeehaw
Aha-
how u like thaT
i mean i told ya
Jumanji but not Jumanji - Demon Ritual
Jumanji part 2 - Wowza-
... (read)
Jumanji part 3 - school time
Jumanji part 4 - Zeke u bithc
AHA
read my one shot book
----- NEW TIMELINE -----
look chapter read it
much needed John slander
They're back 😓
they're back pt 2
còme
---
oh dear
the end or something

Vacation part 2, day 1

1.4K 35 44
By GET_NAE_NAED_BISH

This is a part 2 of the last episode
Idea for this is kinda from OrdinaryunOrdinary

90% of this episode is gonna be in story form
The next 2 hours of the ride was quiet as Blyke, Isen and John tried there best to stay away from each other, while everyone else enjoyed there time. Soon enough they were at there first destination, the hotels.
Arlo:"Looks like we're here" He says as he steps out of the car.
Sera: "Woo! That car trip felt like an entire day!" Sera said as she got out of the car and stretched.
John, Isen and Blyke jumped out from the back of the car
Blyke *mumbles to isen*: "Finally, we're out of there, that was awkward with john"
Isen*mumbles to blyke*:"Dude, you gotta stop with this talking behind people's back thing, you know John can here us"
John gives blyke a death stare, which makes blyke turn away and walk back to arlo's car to look for remi
Blyke: "Ha, look at this, remi and elaine fell asleep"
Blyke shakes them awake
Isen: "Come on guys, sleep in the hotel, at night!"

Soon enough remi and elaine wake up, and remi is ecstatic that there at the hotels.
Remi: "This is great! I would've asked sera to get the hotels with ocean view from the balcony, but those are WAY to expensive. Besides, this hotel is close to the beach, hiking trail and abandoned amusement park!"

Everybody grabs one of there bags and goes inside their hotel room.

Sera: "so this hotel has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. The boys can share 1 bathroom and 2 bedrooms, and the girls can also share a bathroom and 2 bedrooms."

Remi: "So who's sharing what room with who"

Sera: "well, since there's only 3 girls, I'll take a room to myself, since I have special needs being a cripple" that comment gets sera a confused look from john, "and, you and elaine can share a room, since you've already grown so tight together on that car trip!"

Elaine: "We haven't grown tigh-"

Sera: "GREAT THANKS, IM GONNA GO TAKE MY BEDROOM!"

Remi: "ELAINE AND I ARE GETTING THE BIGGER BEDROOM!" Remi runs after Sera.

Isen: "Well I guess Blyke and I are gonna share a room since we already do back at wellston."

Blyke: "Yeah ever since john went psychotic and I was literally forced to leave"

John: "Yeah I didn't want to share a room with you guys either, after the car trip" which made both Blyke and Isen smile and run away to one of the boys rooms.

John *mumbles*: "Why are they so happy..?"

John: "oh. Shit"

John turns his head to see Arlo crossed arms with the most grumpiest face he ever had.

Then john realizes why blyke and isen were so happy.

John: "ISEN, BLYKE, YOU JACK ASSES, GET BACK HERE" He says while running to Blyke and Isen's room.

Arlo *thinking*: "*how did I know something like this was going to happen.*"

The rest of the time was a mix of Elaine half begging half asking people if they wanted to try her orange juice, sera trying to get everyone to play her favorite pig games, John begging blyke and isen to switch with him, and Arlo being arlo.

Isen: "John, you already said yourself, you didn't want a room with us, so go sleep with arlo"

Blyke: "Yeah, it's not like your sleeping in the same bed, you have 2 beds in that room"

John: "if its that simple why can't one of you go"

Isen: "Cause arlo is scar-"

Elaine: "Juice?"

John: "Elaine, for the millionth time, we don't want juice right now"

Elaine looking defeated walked off to the living room, where Sera was teaching Remi about her favorite pig games.

John: "For the love of everything can one of you at least help me hide the body plea-"

Isen: "Dude, just sleep in the living room"

John: "I-..
That's actually a good idea.."

Blyke: "Isen..? Good idea..? Heh, funny"

In the end, Sera got everyone to watch her play pig games, Elaine got everyone to drink her juice, and john slept in the living room, while arlo peacefully slept in the room by himself.

Next morning, 4:42am

On the gc

Remi: i wish i never played those pig games, cause now i'm having nightmares about a pig breaking down our hotel

Sera: Oh, i once had a dream a pig ate arlo

Sera: it was a good dream

John: lucky

Isen: I once had a dream arlo decided he wanted to be a pretty princess instead of a king

Sera: bro wtf

Remi: where even is arlo, I doubt he can sleep with all the coffee he drank.

John: i bet he's lying in bed, reading these messages and trying to pretend he's sleeping

John: who wants to raid arlo's room?

Sera: I'm in

Isen: me too, blyke's asleep

Remi: i'll join, I can zap the lights to flicker and john and sera can tackle him, isen can take pictures

They go to arlo's room

Remi*whispers*:"He really is asleep!"

John*whispers*: "is he that tired of us"

Sera*whispers*: "ok, isen, get in a good angle to take a video and some pictures, remi, you zap the lights after john and I tackle him.
John, in three..
Two..
One.."

Sera and john jump on arlo, while remi starts zapping the lights, and isen immediately start recording then whole thing

Arlo: "WHAT THE F*CK"

Arlo: "JOHN? SERA?"

Suddenly, the door bursts open, with Blyke and Elaine behind it

Bkyke *talking sleepy*: "uh, guys, if your really gonna have 'fun' that way, sure, you do you, but can you keep it down, some people are trying to sleep-"

John: "-WE WERE ATTACKING ARLO FOR GODS SAKE"

Elaine: "OK john, we've seen enough, just keep it down, maybe in your own separate hotel"

Sera: "ELAINE, DON'T TELL ME YOU THINK WE WERE HAVING S-"

Elaine: "*yawn*, its ok, sera, I 'believe' you"

Blyke and elaine leave the room, to a flabbergaste John, Sera and Arlo.

Remi: "..."

Isen: "..pfffft"

Remi/Isen: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, THEY THOUGHT.. THEY THOUGHT.. YOU WERE-?
PFFFFT HAH"

Arlo: "SHUT UP!
It's not like I chose to get ambushed in the middle of the night!"

Isen and remi begin walking out of the room, giggling.

Isen: "OK, but john and sera were definitely.. ENJOYING IT"

Remi: "HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

For the next 5 minutes john, sera awkwardly got off the bed, and went back to where they were sleeping before, with a grumpy arlo watching there every step.

Isen and remi peacefully went to sleep, both knowing isen had recorded the whole thing.

That morning, 8:37am
(There first actual full day of vacation)

People to wake up, from first to last

1. Elaine
2. Remi
3. Blyke
4. Sera
5. Arlo
6. Isen
7. John

Everybody except john is sitting at the dining table, trying not to fall asleep.
Finally, john walks into the room

Arlo: "Finally, the king himself is awake! Though I don't think he got enough beauty sleep.."

John gives arlo a glare before looking at everyone else

John: "So, are we buying breakfast and eating here or going out?"

Remi: "Going out would be the more fun option
Everyone, get changed, I know a great place for breakfast!"

Everyone gets up and goes to their rooms to change, in 5 minutes, everyone's ready to go.

Remi: "it's not that far, so we can just walk there, then go to the beach!"

While walking, Sera, John and Arlo all walk half asleep, not thinking about anything.
Then Elaine, Remi, Isen and Blyke start giggling behind them.

Sera notices there all looking at Isen's phone, trying not to laugh out loud.

John: "Uh, what're you all laughing at?"

Suddenly, all four of the people at the back burst into laughter.

Taken a back, John looks at Isen's phone, to see a recording of there abushing of Arlo

John: "YOU RECORDED THAT?"

Isen: "YES, AND I'M SO GLAD I DID"

Arlo: "HEY, DON'T GIVE HIM MORE BLACK MAIL MATERIAL"

John; Sera and Arlo begin running after Isen, who has the phone in his hand. No one activated there abilities, (and let's just say its a law in where they are that you can't use your ability in public spaces except if you have a ability like healing, looking into the future, etc), so John is just a little faster then Isen.

Just as John is about to grab Isen's leg to trip him, Isen throws the phone to Blyke.

He does it just in time as well, cause John grabs Isen's leg and trips him, and Isen's bashes his jaw into the cement.

Blyke: "HA, MONKEY IN THE MIDDLE"

Blyke throws the phone to remi, who throws it to Elaine, who throws it back to Isen. Soon enough John tackles Bkyke

Isen: "COME ON, JOHN, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ARLO AND SERAPHINA WITH BLYKE NOW?"

John: "SHUT UP, ISEN! ELAINE, GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE"

Isen: "COME ON ELAINE, PASS IT HERE!"

Elaine throws the phone to Isen, where he deletes it on the spot.

John, sera and arlo sigh, and continuing walking to the restaurant.

Remi to Isen: "You saved the video and sent it to us, right?"

Isen: "Yup ;)"

Everyone walks to the restaurant.

Remi: "They have the best pancakes, so I guess we're ordering that!"

Arlo: "Remi you know I hate panca-"

Remi: "OKAY, everyone order your drinks!"

John: "Whoa, they have mango boba!?"

Sera: "2 extra large mango boba's then!"

Arlo: "I'll have a large coffee."

Since no one else knew what to order, So Blyke, Isen and Elaine also got Mango Boba.

John: "These pancakes are good!"

Remi: "Yea, this is a really popular restaurants for tourists"

Isen: "My pancakes taste like blood-"

Blyke: "DUDE YOUR CHIN IS BLEEDING, ITS GETTING ALL OVER YOUR PANCAKES"

Sera: "WHAT THE F*CK"

John: "UHm"

Arlo: "How the hell did you not notice that before"

Isen: "well, it tasted pretty good, not gonna li-"

Remi: "ISEN"

Blyke: "Eugh, Elaine, can you PLEASE heal him"

Elaine *with a disgusted face*: "Yeah, sure.."

John: "Pft, how'd you even cut your chin like tha-"

Isen: "D u d e"

John: "Oh yaaaa.. simple payback"

Sera: "Not payback if he enjoyed it"

Arlo: "I-"

After finishing there pancakes and drinks

Remi: "Ok everyone, get your swimsuits, cause we're going to the beach!"

Arlo: "Mhm"

Remi: "Arlo, are you not going to go?"

Arlo: "I'd rather go earn back my lost hours of sleep"

John: "Don't listen to him, we're all going!"

Sera: "Yeah, it's my hotel, my (moms) money, so your going"

Arlo: "*le mad*"

At the beach

Bkyle: "Whoa, that water!"

Remi: "Hey, after lunch we should go scuba diving!"

Sera: "THAT'D BE AWESOME!"

John: "Hey sera.. RACE YA" John says as he runs full speed to the ocean

Sera: "No fair!"

Sera quickly chases after him.

Isen starts filling a bucket with sand

Blyke: "*sigh* this is gonna be fu-"

Isen throws the bucket of sand on blykes head

Isen: "HAH, LOSER"

Blyke: "ISEN, YOU B*TCH, GET BACK HERE!"

Remi: "OI, WAIT FOR ME" Remi shouts as she runs over to Isen and Blyke, and tries to tear Blyke away from Isen so he won't drown him

Arlo stands cross hands, with a grumpy face

Elaine: "Arlo, come on, you can't stand here forever being grumpy"

Arlo: "Well, what do you expect me to do with you childr-"

Elaine makes a run for the ocean

Arlo: "ELAINE, DID YOU REALLY JUST DUMP ORANGE JUICE ON ME"

Arlo: "THIS'LL RUIN MY HAIR! IT'S GETTING IN MY EYES!"

Arlo makes a run for Elaine

The rest of the day the UnO crew spend running around, chasing each other, and swimming. When they go scuba diving, Blyke and Isen nearly give Elaine a heart attack by pretending to be a shark, to which arlo chases them and slaps them for.

Soon enough, the sun sets, and everyone gathers to the beach.
John sits beside Sera, smiling
Arlo sits beside Elaine, both drinking a lemonade from the same cup
And Blyke and Remi sit beside each other, holding hands, while Remi lays her head on Blyke's shoulder.

Isen stands behind everyone, trying not to cry, being the third wheel in all these situations. He then takes a couple of pictures.

Isen: "Even though I feel like my two best friends are gonna date soon, and then get married and have 3 kids, and broke my jaw, and it's finally revealed that I'm a third wheel, this was the best day ever.."

Soon enough the sun goes away, being replaced by the moon, and the crew makes there way back to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.9K 35
Seraphina watches as John destroys the Royals falling to her knees knowing he had lied, in frustration seeing that John had lied she activates her ab...
51K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...
52.8K 615 25
I really gotta start writing about other fandoms I'm in but UnOrdinary lives in my mind rent-free
My King By Møth

Fanfiction

111K 2.5K 33
It's been almost a year and a half since John's old friend Ash had moved to america for her fathers job, she left at the wrong time as a week latter...