A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY :)

By AngelMinnu

The early morning sunlight was irritating me to open my eyes and as usual being lazy I was rubbing my eyes to... More

A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY
DADDY'S GIRL;)
His Outburst
Poor Boy or Teacher?
Food Fight
My New Friends
Revenge??
His Stare
Rian and Jass
Sleepy Classes!
Sudden Gesture
Awkward
Feelings
Principal's Office😉
Leave me in Peace!!
Concern
Friends then??
My Hero
We are cool
Confusion
Crush as my Friend😊
Best Friend?
Balloon Pillow😊
Negative Vibe
His past
Crowded thoughts
Dislike without reason
The Shopping
Surprise surprise!!
Biggest Idiot
Mom and Dad<3
The Party
Really a Poet? 😊
Sunday funday
Date Me!
Long Weekend
Wills will!
The secret
Stuttering Flio😉
What?
Advise!
I said yes btw😊
Little planning
Kidney Stones😉
Weird☹
Cuteness unlimited
Boring to best..?
Unexpected friend
Little sister
Revelation(Part 1)
Revelation(Part 2)
Recovery
Understanding
The most awaiting day
The proposal

Get off

11 1 2
By AngelMinnu

Fillano's POV:

I am nervous as hell to go to school today. Yesterday I tried to reason out myself if I did correct or not. But anytime I thought about her smiling face I relaxed coz I did a right thing. Now even though I had convinced it is not a bad move I felt nervous as hell. I entered the very first class excitedly to see if she had come or not and my eyes landed on her who was talking to William. Our eyes met and she lowered her gaze and a blush crept onto her cheeks. I made my way towards her desk and asked him to shift his place which he did immediately. I greeted her casually after settling down.

" Good morning to you too. But it could have been better if you didn't switch your place with Wills which is quite intimidating to everyone " she rolled her eyes while I laughed.

" It is kinda cute if you look through it " I said while rolling my eyes.

Then we kept talking about our weekends and the whole-time during class I kept staring at her as if she is the most precious thing which I would lose if I don't look after. She was oblivious to my gaze and she was blushing hard. I checked her outfit which was also different and it suited her well too. During lunch time we both walked together and I think she was probably planning to tell about us.

We took our food and sat at the place while Iya started yelling and we ignored while eating. After she finished Jassy started telling everyone about it and I sat straight looking into her eyes. Iya was again saying that she would have said yes, the moment I asked her but I was seriously not expecting her to respond as soon as I say coz, she is not someone who is waiting to get a boyfriend and particularly a famous guy like me.

" Alright now that I took time I went to Rian to talk to him as my parents were not giving me proper ideas to take decision " she said and I was disappointed that she don't want to be my girlfriend and she is still confused. The name of her best friend irked me coz he is one of the closest members to her other than her parents and also me. I didn't even hear what she said next coz she was crushed into a hug and next everyone did the same almost and Sime said something else which made her laugh. I was still thinking but everyone left the table except for Jassy and I was glad that they left us alone. I sat beside her and we talked for some time.

" I said yes by the way " those six words made me stop what I was saying and I grabbed her hand, made her stand and hugged her. I hugged her tightly and I was fully aware that a few students were looking our way but I didn't bother about them. She hesitated for sometime but she did the same and I was overwhelmed. I took her hand in mine and we made our way to the next class. I can clearly see everyone around us watching our enjoined hands and that gave me some kind of happiness as well as pride. Even in the other classes with her I made sure I sat beside her which she didn't complain this time and I smiled.

The day ended rather fast than I had expected it to be and she left as usual after bidding bye and I made my way to car with still all the events happened today in school lingering in my mind. An unknown smile spread on my lips and I sat in my car. She called me suddenly and I lifted without any delay.

" Thank you so much Flio for all this. I don't have words to explain how much I am grateful to have you in my life and also as my boyfriend. I was really... " she said and I was confused to whom she was calling and what she is talking about. According to me she didn't even reach home and what's the thing which I did for which she is grateful for. And she sounded quite excited and happy too. So, I just cut her off.

" What are you talking about Jassy? What did I do? As far as I remember I don't think I did something to surprise you or as such " I said with confusion and I was eagerly waiting for her reply holding my breath. There was a long pause before there was a reply.

" I thought that my locker had been.... " she was saying but it went silent after that and was disconnected. What was she actually talking about and why didn't she tell me?

She said that her locker.... Wait is she still in school then? I again made my way to school and ran towards locker room. Most of the school is empty coz everyone left. What was she still doing here in the locker? I ran as fast as I could and saw horror in front of me. Her back is pressed against a locker and Ronnie was talking something and was dangerously close to her. I can see her struggling to push him off but I can say she is failing but by the death glare she is giving I can say she is beyond pissed off right now. I ran towards them and stood beside them maintaining my cool. I was angry as a beast right now but I wanted to act properly coz I don't want to scare her away with my anger issues. I folded my hands in front of me and I think they both didn't observe me.

" Ronnie? Get off her right now " I said slowly yet angrily. They both instantly looked towards me and a relief spread on her face. Ronnie was indeed shocked from his look but still I didn't do anything and waited for him to get away from her. He was looking at me but didn't make an attempt to move. I raised an eyebrow which he returned and I was losing my patience with each passing second.

" Get off her " I said through gritted teeth again moving closer to him and grabbed his collar. He moved a little away but not completely.

" Who do you think you are to pass orders here? I am not someone to blindly do as you wish. Now will you remove your filthy hand off my collar " he challenged and I increased my grip on his collar. He let go off her and she moved behind me which was a plus point coz I could be able to handle him lovingly. I smirked and before he could know what was happening, I punched on his face with my free hand. He groaned with pain and put his hand on his bleeding nose. I turned around and saw that she was standing there with her hands on her mouth and pure shock. She might have been not expecting this right now but I must do something to show him his place right.

" Are you alright Jassy? " I asked her placing my hand on her shoulder. She came out of her whatever trance it is and looked at me with still wide eyes which I may add looked cute. I want to take her picture like this but I know I will be grounded if I do so.

" Um.. I am perfectly alright. But I think you will get into trouble now " she said looking behind me and I turned back. I didn't register that Ronnie had attacked me and his fist landed on my left jaw. I was not expecting this from this jackass. I was about to punch him again but Jassy stopped me.

" No Flio. You are not going to punch him. You already have a bruised jaw and he has a bruised nose. I don't want you both to get into fight. So please stop this here and we will go back guys please " she said. I looked at her to see if she was kidding but she looked serious from her expression. I nodded and took deep breaths to calm myself.

" Ah I see that you are just trying to escape from my punches. Always finds a way to escape. Bloody loser " that jack of an ass said and I was not going to spare him now. In an instant I grabbed his shirt again and made him hit the locker again and he groaned in pain when I pushed him further. He is just provoking me to fight him but I don't want to take this challenge coz he is not worth it.

" Ronnie. Just listen here. I am not going to say this again and again. You are not disturbing any of us from now on and if I see you trying to do something to my girl, I am going to rip your head off. Did I make myself clear " I asked and I can feel him choking for air. He nodded though and I let go off him who was coughing now. I took her hand in mine and made our way to exit.

" Thanks for the help Flio. If it wasn't you I don't know what would have happened " she said.

" No need to thank me Jassy. I think he will not bother you anymore. Take care " I said and smiled at her and she smiled too and nodded. She sat on her bicycle and made her way out and I too went back home.

I laid on bed staring at ceiling for long time. All the events of today made me smile and the jackass had to spoil it. I sighed when I thought that I was there in time to make sure she is fine. After shower I had dinner. I was going through all the channels on TV when my phone rang. I was not willing to lift but when I saw the caller ID my mood instantly lifted.

" Hey Jassy. What are you doing? Missing me already? " I asked with a cheery tone and there was a certain disturbance before there was a clearance of voice.

" Hey. I was just wondering if you are free this weekend. I want to go shopping after our studying... " she said and then there was again silence. I was not understanding what is happening in her home. She sounded as if she was busy.

" Yeah like I was saying can we go shopping after studying? I need to get few things. Do you mind coming with me? " she asked and I thought for what is it she wanted to shop and eventually gave up thinking.

" Yep. I am free and would love to join you " I said and there was again a silence and I waited for her to reply. She took long time to reply and I patiently waited for her and then she replied.

" Fine then. We will go shopping and then we can have lunch outside too. After that ice-cream too " she said like a kid and I nodded as if she was looking at me.

" Alright. We will do as you wish. " I said and then she just said good night and disconnected. I thought of talking for some more time but she just disconnected in a hurry.

The next day I went to school as usual but saw her seriously talking to her best friend about something. Even he was talking animatedly and she was concentrating to everything he was saying. I felt a pang of jealousy. Then both of them laughed at something and I was wondering if it was me who thought them to be lovers or everyone around. I don't get if he is having any other business other than flirting with my girlfriend? I just want to punch him the same way I did to Ronnie. At least I want to do it once for my satisfaction but I couldn't coz he is my girlfriends supposed to be best friend.

I made my way towards them and they seemed to be occupied with their conversation. Her friend saw me but didn't tell her and continued talking. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she turned still laughing.

" Hey Flio. See Rian here is to drop me. I told him not to but he did come " she pouted and he stared at her.

" Nice to meet you Rian. And thanks for dropping her. I think it's time for us to leave. Bye Rian " I said and looked towards Jassy who looked at her watch and pouted yet again.

" Yeah it's time for us to go. Bye Rian. See you " she said and hugged him briefly and we both walked towards the class. When I turned around, I saw him still looking towards us and I made sure to maintain eye contact until we disappeared at the corner.

Yesterday my day ruined coz of Ronnie and early morning ruined by him. Wow! What a day!

Why were Jassy's replies delayed? Any guesses? (Do comment)

Now Fillano is jealous with Rian.. haha.. 

Till then... Bye 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 121 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
4.5K 132 52
I stripped off My clothes and got in the shower. Then, I herd a loud gunshot. I grabbed a robe off the bathroom rack and put it on. I went downstairs...
940 106 27
I slipped on my shoes, tightened my shoes. Straightened out my leotard, and fixed my hair. "Ana! Ana!" they called out. I walked on to the stage pla...
479 36 35
"Hey, babe." I rolled my eyes and ignored Jace. "Giving me the cold shoulder i see." I just kept ignoring him. Out of the corner of my eye I could se...