Snow White and Seven Devils ✅

By xxtypicalscorpianxx

Allyson White dreams of an epic romance - for a Prince Charming to find her one day and sweep her to a world... More

Author's Note (Important)
Prologue
Chapter 1 : HellHole
Chapter 2 : Asking for trouble
Chapter 2 : Asking for Trouble (Part 2)
Chapter 3 : Beaver and the Bully
Chapter 4 : The Worst Punishment Ever
Chapter 5 : Heck of an Adventure
Chapter 6 : Meeting the Romeo
Chapter 7 : A New Acquaintance
Chapter 8: Attitude Problems
Chapter 9 : More than Enemies
Chapter 10: Devilish Dance ( Part - 1)
Chapter 10 : Devilish Dance (Part - 2)
Chapter 11 : Trouble Trouble. Everywhere
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 1)
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 2)
Chapter 13: Fight
Chapter 14 (Part 1) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 14 (Part 2) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 15 : Birthday Surprises
Chapter 16 : Anonymous D
Chapter 17 (Part 1) : Mad world
Chapter 17 (Part 2) : Mad world
Chapter 18: Hot Waters, Cold Waters
Chapter 19: A Failed Attempt
Chapter 20: Blackmail and Breakup
Chapter 21: The Party
Chapter 22: HeartBreak
Chapter 24: New Feelings
Chapter 25: A harsh Sepration
Chapter 26: An Ugly Truth
Chapter 27: Accustions and Confessions
Chapter 28: Giving Up
Chapter 29: Blocking
Chapter 30: Empty
Chapter 31: A Friend's Words
Chapter 32: Drake's Story
Chapter 33: Confessions of a Bully
Chapter 34: Truce
Chapter 35: Forgivness
Chapter 36: Complicated
Chapter 37: Finding Love
Epilogue
A word of gratitude

Chapter 23: Drakes Revenge

5.1K 170 23
By xxtypicalscorpianxx

I am disappointed that you guys don't eave comment or vote, PLZZZ COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER .... AND LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE I MADE >>>>>> THE LINK IS IN MY PROFILE.

Chapter 23: Drake’s Revenge

‘‘Anderson, I am saying this last time, Work fast or I will_’’

‘‘Shut up Derrick, I am not a machine.’’

 I snapped back at him with utter annoyance. I was already pissed off at everything and he was there to do the wondrous job to kill me with irritation. I was sick of him ordering me around; his attitude was not something I was able to bear anymore. He was not my boss, he was not the owner of the café then why the hell did he loved to order me around. Julie was away again, she had left me to bear with Derrick. It was seriously a pain. If Derrick ever got married (as if) he would get divorced in less than a day. But this would not need to happen since I did not think he would ever marry in his life let alone have a girlfriend. But right now I did not care about derrick’s love life but my own.

My life was already a wreck. A week had passed since that Del incident and I was still trying to get it all out of my mind. Del had apologized me several times and every time I just nodded silently, despite that I wanted to say something but no words came out. After the kiss all my fantasies broke apart. It was so plain and all. It felt strange. I did not felt a single emotion during the kiss. Now whenever I saw Del in hallways my heart never fluttered even once. I even saw him snogging with his girlfriend, no jealousy crossed me except a little sad feeling.

My question was still unanswered. Why?

Maybe it was just a small crush that got out and lost its appeal when I realized he loved someone else. Nevertheless one thing was sure; I was over with Delaine Miller, it pained me a little though. Even after what happened it was still painful decision but I knew that I could not cry on him forever. And now I knew it was a perfect one since I was not feeling any love for him. No love , a little pain ….and that confused me.

Sometimes life throws you hard…so hard that it may break every feelings of your heart, give you quite  a pain yet it would awaken your senses from the illusions that are far worse than the fall itself. That’s what happened with me.

The only emotion I was feeling right now was anger. Towards Anonymous D. When I started getting letters I was beyond happy. That there was someone truly in love with me and all. That there was someone who admired me just the way I was. Now all I felt was hatred, since he was responsible for my heart break. He was just like Daniel; a coward, who was using useless and utterly stupid methods to express love. And in process destroying other’s life.

‘‘Anderson, we have orders coming on! What the heck are you doing here sulking?!’’ He cannot live without snapping at me. Sometimes I wonder what he would do when I would leave the job.  Who would he snap at?

‘‘I am talking to you idiot!’’ He snapped again at my silence. What did he want? A war of words, because I was not in a mood.

‘‘Anderson!’’

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and turned towards him.

‘‘What the hell is wrong with you Derrick?’’

‘‘You are_’’

‘‘You want the work done quickly right?’’

‘‘You better not d_’’

‘‘Then shut your motor mouth and let me work! I cannot do a single task with you hovering over me like a pathetic excuse for a boss. But wait you are not even the boss here. And between why don’t you do your own work uh? Instead of making life hell for me mind your own business.’’

 I was breathing heavily. It felt so good by letting it all out.  I turned back to whipping the cream again. Derrick didn’t spoke anything after that. He being silent was serenity for me. In back of my heart I was feeling guilty but that feeling was not as strong as my fury.

He left me and I continued my work  halfheartedly. It took another hour to finish till I walked my self home. It was a cold evening and I wrapped my arms around myself. On the way back I noticed three kids playing in a park. It reminded me of me, Carmen and Daniel. Things were so easy when we were young. And now everything was different, more complicated. All because of love…I always thought love brought you happiness. Where was my happiness? What made me happy? I knew that answer; my friends and people who made me smile. That drifted my mind to someone else; Dale. Sure he was pain sometimes.

He was trouble for me and yet now while we hadn’t even talked for so many days I was feeling lonely and sad. It wasn’t like me. Then why did his absence mattered so much? When he used to be with me everywhere all the time chasing around I show him no importance and now when he is no longer with me all I was feeling regret. I still did not know why he was doing this. We did not had any serious fights or something, I did not remember any clash or so.

 When I walked in through the fence gate I stopped on my tracks and saw Dale and Delilah laughing there, they were sitting on the swing that I usually occupied. They both looked perfectly happy and I eyed them feeling a strange emotion that cut right through my heart. Was I jealous? I just stood there like an idiot until Dale noticed and looked at me.

‘‘Hey Allyson!’’ Delilah yelled and waved at me. I tried my best to say something back but I did the most stupid thing ever. I just gave them a glare and walked to my house swiftly. I heard her mutter to Dale

‘‘What’s up with her?’’

‘‘Something’s always up with her.’’ I heard him say and tried my best to calm down. The world sure hated me.

The next day I was walking in the hallway towards my locker when Del came to me again. I was getting tired of him now.

‘‘I am so_’’ I paused him by placing a hand to stop him already.

‘‘I am telling you for the last time, if you say that again I will kick you.’’ He made another guilty face.

‘‘But I deserve that.’’

‘‘Look Del I don’t like you anymore in that way since I realized it was just a crush and I think things would be less complicated that way.’’ I started to walk away but turned one last time.

‘‘Just keep it all a secret, especially from Carmen.’’

‘‘But I alr_’’

‘‘Later’’ I waved him off and went straight to my locker.

As soon as I opened the metal door I narrowed my eyes. Yes, another letter. Obviously frustrated I opened it with a rash.

‘Dearest Ally,

I am sick of hiding. I am sick of seeing you everyday with a hidden cover. I am sick of hiding my love. So I have taken a decision.

I will meet you.

Tomorrow, at five in the evening, in school’s old basket ball court.

I hope you will be there.

I don’t know weather you will be shocked or happy, neither do I know weather you will love me like I do or not but I still have hopes.

Forever yours,

Anonymous D’

I crumbled the paper in my fist and threw it. So that freak was going to be out now. Good, now I would be able to rip him apart. I stood there fuming with anger when someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see Drake who was smirking sickly at me.

‘‘Now what do you want?!’’ I tried to break free from his grip but he just pushed me hard against the lockers. It really hurt me. Could he have gotten anymore brutal?

‘‘Let go Drake!’’ I gave him my harshest glare but it was just a failed attempt since the smirk was still there.

‘‘We had some previous matters that needed clearance Allyson.’’

‘‘I am not in a mood to hear your annoying speeches right now, let go of me!’’ I noticed that there were quite a few people in the hallway that meant he won’t do anything to embarrass me.

‘‘I won’t let you go this time.’’ I made a face to show him how totally uninterested I was.

‘‘I am giving you a last chance here. Be my girlfriend.’’ Now that made me laugh.

‘‘Do I look like I care?’’

‘‘I will make a deal.’ ‘

‘‘Not inter_’’

‘‘You want to know what happened between me and Derrick.’’ Now I stopped and looked at the solemn expression covering his face.

I thought for a moment, it might be a trap. He was not the most trustworthy person around here.

‘‘Not interested, out of my way!’’

 I tried another punch and started to kick him but he was just like a stone statue. Unmoving and strong.

‘‘Think again.’’

‘‘I said no.’’

‘‘Okay then I guess I don’t have any choice left.’’ I watched suspiciously a he flipped open his cell phone and angled it by our side. Oh Hell no!

The next moment Drake Sullivan was kissing me. There was a sound of snap before I pushed away him hard and this time he let go off me. I grasped as I realized just what had happen. He was waving his phone on my face with a smirk drench on his face. And yes there was picture of us kissing. Sadly it looked as if I was trying to eat him alive.

‘‘You wouldn’t dare_’’

‘‘I already did.’’

 He clicked done button and the other second I was leaping on desperately to grab the phone. Even I knew it was too late since by this time every person of the school would have seen the picture.

‘‘Why!? What the hell did I ever did to you?’’

I yelled at that prick whilst shaking his collar with all my might. He had already destroyed every ounce of respect I had in school and now he wanted to display me as an outcast. That was unbearable and simply outrageous.

‘‘You rejected me; you slapped me in public, and punched me in school’s cafeteria, and you are asking what I ever did to you. Don’t be so clueless Allyson.’’

He was still smirking. If I was to be living my last breath I would have wished to make his face a punching bag.

‘‘You are pathetic Drake, I hate you.’’

I yelled again and the scene caught attention. Everyone was staring at me accusingly.

Oh great! Now I am totally an outcast.

‘‘I will definitely get back on you!’’

‘‘Oh really? How I may ask?’’

I so wanted to do something that would swipe that smirk off his hell rotten face. I never felt so much hatred towards someone in my entire life.

‘‘I will not do the play.’’ I didn’t realize how that idea strike my mind but he was definitely shocked.

‘‘You won’t dare.’’

‘‘Watch me Sullivan.’’

 I hissed at him and walked away still shaking in anger. Who gave him right to play with my life? To ruin things for me. He was going to pay for this. I didn’t care what Mr. Murphy would say but I was not going to do the play. Not in a million year.

By the next fifteen minutes everyone was busy in gossips, murmuring silently and giving me ugly stares. I had to keep my head down while walking. But that cost me even worse.

I was walking silently, head low, eyes on the floor when I smacked to Dale. I fell on the floor and my books splattered everywhere. He stood there watching me with a strange expression. Finally he offered me his hand and I gratefully took it. As soon as our hands connected I felt my cheeks heat up. Shit, why was I feelings so tingly? It was not that I had grabbed his hand for the first time.

He helped to get to my feet, and then bent to collect my books. So he was being nice again or something? Did I just say that dale Cattermole was nice? What the hell was wrong with me? I really needed a pain killer.

‘Thanks’ I mumbled as he handed me the books. I did not expect him to say anything else since I knew he would definitely have seen the picture.

I turned to leave without a word but stopped when I felt him grab my arm.

‘‘Wait!’’

I was rooted to the spot. The same feeling raised in side me and I felt my skin getting hot. Slowly he spun me around and now we were standing really close.

Talk about awkward…

‘‘Is this true?’’ He held his phone on front of my eyes and they went. I felt even worse that Dale ahd seen the picture, but why did it mattered?

As much as I was trying to deny it, it mattered to me.

‘‘I am asking you something Allyson!’’ I looked into his furious eyes, his nails were digging in my skin.

‘‘Yes’’ I whispered in dismay waiting for the worse to happen.

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DALE IS AWESOME ISNT HE? ;D

PS: WHO IS ANONYMOUS D ? ANY GUESSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 848 36
• Enemies • Friends • Lovers • What if two people destined to be together were too afraid to leave the friend zone? This enemy-to-lovers story focuse...
223K 4.7K 64
As soon as they walk in the door Ally's jaw drops and she sees a man at the bar. "I want him." Is all she manages to choke out. Spencer follows her...
1.1K 8 40
This is not a typical Snow White story. Alexza wakes up not remembering what happened to her. Sending her off to a family she doesn't know. But when...
150K 11.1K 43
Shit. That's how Derrick's life was going after the accident. Hazy memories and scars he didn't need were splintering what was left of what he did re...