Dreamnotfound | Oneshots

By pleeeeeaseno

Minecraft isn't the most romantic game out there, but it can make people fall in love. Just at the break of... More

Just Homies ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.1)
Just Homies ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.2)
Just Homies ๐Ÿ‘‘(Finale)
And They Were Roommates๐Ÿ‘‘
Wish I Were.....๐Ÿ‘‘
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.1)
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.2)
In Color ๐Ÿ‘‘
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.3)
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.4)
I Wanna Be George (Pt.1)๐Ÿ’Ž
ManHunt
๐Ÿ’œImportant!!!!๐Ÿ’œ
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.5)
Face Your Fears ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.1)โŒ
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Finale)
Identity ๐Ÿ‘‘
Too Late โŒ
๐Ÿ’œImportant๐Ÿ’œ
Dream Team (๐ŸŽˆ)
Face Your Fears ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.2)
Touch๐Ÿ‘‘
I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Pt.3)
Trust Me ๐Ÿ‘‘
I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Pt.4)
Face Your Fears (Pt.3)
Beyond ScarsโŒ
I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Pt.5)
His Stories๐Ÿ‘‘
Poetry๐Ÿ‘‘ (Pt.1)
I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Finale)
๐Ÿ’ซQuestion To Readers๐Ÿ’ซ
Books Are Out
Meeting Eachother๐ŸŽ‚
Another Announcement
Video Games๐ŸŽ‚
Winters Morning๐ŸŽˆ
Stay The Same๐Ÿ‘‘
Super Straight๐Ÿ‘‘
Poetry (Pt. 2) ๐Ÿ‘‘
Unlikely Lovers๐ŸŒป
Poetry (Pt.3)๐Ÿ‘‘
Poetry (Pt.4)
The Prettiest Puppy๐ŸŽ‚
Poetry (Pt.5)
Poetry (Pt.6)
The Other Side๐Ÿ‘‘โŒ
Loved By A God ๐Ÿ‘‘ (Pt.1)
Up Until I Break
Love Like Honey๐Ÿ‘‘
The Boy In Detention๐Ÿ‘‘
Poetry๐Ÿ‘‘ (Pt.7)
This Is Home To Me๐Ÿ‘‘

I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Pt.2)

7K 162 497
By pleeeeeaseno

Sapnap checks himself in the mirror one more time, he had actually took time for his outfit. Wearing nice jeans, a white shirt, and a light Jean jacket. He had asked Dream to borrow a necklace and that made him of course question everything.

"Why do you look so fancy?" Dream asks handing him a nice silver necklace, "I'm going on a date, can you help me put it on?" Dream nods and stands up, "with who?" Sapnap takes a deep breath and hates the way his body warms up when Dreams hand touches his. "Wilbur, ya know the guy at the party? Well we've been talking and I think he likes me." Dream nods and puts the necklace on him, "I don't like him he's weird."

Sapnap rolls his eyes and turns around to look at Dream once he's fastened the necklace. "He's really nice, you don't know anything about relationship." Dream laughs and Sapnap crosses his arms, "I'm just looking out for you. Your my best friend," Dream says and Sapnap nods reluctantly. "You just have something against brunettes." Dream smiles and his eyes wonder to the door where he sees George, "he thinks I have something against brunettes." George laughs and comes in, of course in Dreams hoodie, "you do have something against brunettes. Ignore him Nick, go have fun!"

Sapnap gives a small wave and leaves the room going into his, where he sprays himself with cologne one more time. He smiles at himself in the mirror, ready, project forget about Dream.
-------

Sapnap walks into the cafe, hands rubbing together from the cold weather outside. He was glad he didn't just wear a t-shirt, as if he did he'd surely be freezing. Luckily the cafe was warm, the heater being turned to max because of the cold outside. It was a cozy place, lightly lit and filled with aesthetic old pictures. The counter was the only place that actually had color. The glass contained multiple cakes, and even macarons. His eyes are drawn to the boba list, completely forgetting why he was at the cafe.

"I'm guessing you like boba?" Sapnap smiles when he sees Wilbur and nods, "I don't know why I just like the taste." Wilbur smiles and looks at the long list too, "well then we might as well get some I'll pay."

Sapnap looks at him shaking his head and opens his mouth to reject but Wilbur cuts him off. "I know what your going to say, and no you will not be paying. Anyways pretty boy's deserve nice things," Wilbur states and Sapnap is left completely speechless. Wilbur thinks he's pretty, wait pretty. No one ever calls him pretty, besides that one time he went clothes shopping with Dream. He wonders what Dream is doing, probably snuggled up with George.

"Hi what could I get you two today?" Sapnap snaps out of his little trance and Wilbur pushes his glasses up when they fall. "I think I'll take the Strawberry boba, what about you?" Sapnap smiles and settles on his usual, "Mango." Wilbur smiles and the lady rings up their order, "thats a good flavor." Sapnap nods with a smile and the lady tells them their order will be coming in a few minutes.

Wilbur takes that time to move them over to a booth, and Sapnap couldn't be more pleased, his legs were starting to hurt. "You look really good, most people can't pull off Jean jackets that well." Sapnap smiles looking down at his hands, "thanks you look really good too." Sapnap looks up at him just now noticing the pumpkin colored sweater Wilbur was wearing. "So what do you do for a living?" Sapnap clears his throat and plays with his fingers, "I'm a YouTuber." Wilbur perks up with a smile, "I'm also a YouTuber. I do music and gaming," he says and Sapnap feels his cheeks heat up as one time his mom mentioned he'd be with someone who did music.

"That's really cool, what's your Youtube name?" Wilbur laughs grabbing one of Sapnaps hands softly, "Wilbur Soot. Real original right?" Sapnap laughs too finding comfort in the way Wilbur was holding his hand. "Mine isn't good, I for some reason called myself Sapnap." Wilbur licks his lip with a slight smile, "that's weird because that exact YouTuber I had a crush on." Sapnap can't believe what he's hearing, was this fate? "Really?" Wilbur nods putting his head on his hand, "it's really weird too because I liked your voice. That's why at the party I for some odd reason felt like I had heard your voice before. Little did I know, you were the same person I had a little YouTube crush on."

Sapnap feels slightly flattered at the confession, thinking maybe Wilbur was the one. "That's really sweet," he says brain forgetting how to flirt. Wilbur runs a thumb over his knuckle gently, and Sapnap looks down at their interlocked hands.

"Here is the Strawberry and Mango Bobas." Sapnap pulls his hand back as an instinct and the lady lays their drinks down. She gives them a smile and goes back to the front where she previously was. "I'm sorry I pulled my hand back so quickly it's just," Sapnap doesn't know how to finish his sentence without sounding weird. "Its okay Nick, I totally get it. People can't be super judgmental, and there's nothing wrong with you being nervous of getting judged."

Sapnap feels himself let out a breath of relief that Wilbur understood. Wilbur was an amazing guy.
------------

After the date Wilbur had asked Sapnap if he needed a ride, and how could he refuse when Wilbur smiled at him like that. So he drove him home, the ride being filled with giggles and talking about life. They had gotten a deeper connection, discussing future life plans and past relationships. Sapnap didn't have any past lovers, saving himself for one dumb green eyed Florida boy. Wilbur on the other hand did have an ex, but they had cleared up their differences and didn't have any bad blood.

Sapnap loved the way it felt to be appreciated, to be wanted. He didn't feel self conscious or like he was competing for attention. He had someone who genuinely liked him, someone who cared.

So of course this feeling of trust led the both to the front door of Sapnaps house. "Well this is me," Sapnap says smiling and Wilbur smiles letting go of Sapnaps hand that he had been holding. "I think I really like you." Wilbur says making Sapnaps heart do flips, "I think I like you too." Wilbur smiles and so does Sapnap, acting like two teenagers. Wilbur hesitantly leans forward, and Sapnap breathes in quickly eyes closing.

"Can I kiss you?" Sapnap nods moving closer when Wilburs hand on his waist pulls him in. Wilbur moves forward the rest of the way, the two sharing a very sweet kiss. Sapnap moves his hand to grip one of Wilburs shoulders, standing on his tippy toes just to reach Wilburs lips.

In this moment nothing mattered, only Wilburs hand on his waist and the smell of his vanilla cologne. Wilbur seperates their lips smiling and then giving him another kiss, "this was a good first date." Sapnap nods all smiles and relishes in Wilburs warmth. "Best date I've been on," Sapnap says eyes opening to look up at Wilbur. "You could come in for a coffee." Wilbur smiles at the offer but shakes his head, "I have roommates waiting for every detail of this amazing date." Sapnap giggles, feeling almost high in what felt like love.

"Don't say anything too bad about," Sapnaps says needing to seperate himself before he did anything crazy. Wilbur pulls Sapnap close again giving him another kiss and Sapnap loses himself in it. He had just meant this guy a few weeks ago and he was already crazy about him. "I won't," Wilbur says separating and winking walking to his car.

Sapnap waves leaning against the door watching as he pulls out the parking lot. He wiggles happily putting a hand over his heart with how much it ached in happiness. He completely forgot about Dream and how much he liked him, all that he could think about was Wilbur Soot.

The door opens making him yelp and fall backwards, luckily being caught by a very suspicious Dream. "May I know why your leaning against the door?" Sapnap stands up with a happy laugh and goes into the warm apartment, "I had so much fun." Dream shuts the door and Sapnap goes into the living room waiting to tell Dream all the details. "Oh god I'm gonna have to listen?" Sapnap nods quickly and Dream goes into the living room too sitting across from him.

"So he picked out the cafe on 9th street, the really cute one. We ordered Bobas, and I figured out he was also a YouTuber. We talked and talked for ages, and then he asked if I needed a ride home. That's when I officially knew he liked me, and guess what! He held my hand! Oh it was so romantic. Then when we got to the door he kissed me, and said the date was amazing." Sapnap looks up from his fingers ready to give all the kissy details but his words catch in his throat. "How interesting," Dream says and Sapnap pouts throwing a couch pillow at him.

The plan failed, even after the whole night.

"Why are you like this!" Sapnap yells frustrated beyond belief and gets up needing water. "What did I do?" Dream follows him and Sapnap wipes at his eyes. "Well I thought I liked him, tonight was perfect and then you, just you." Dream gives him a bizarre look and Sapnap shakes his head throwing his hands up in defeat, "Nothing Clay." Dream shrugs rolling his eyes and going over to the cabinet, that they had only saved for sensitive moments. He pulls out the pack of cloud marshmallows and smiles, "wanna talk about it?"

Sapnap nods reluctantly and Dream grabs his hand leading him back to the the couch and grabs the fluffy sheep blanket. "Okay, now tell me what's up." Sapnap shrugs averting his eyes from Dream, causing Dream to sigh. He pulls Sapnap over to him on the couch and covers them both with the blanket. "Now here's a marshmallow, remember the house rule?" Sapnap smiles lightly feeling more comfortable when Dream hands him a marshmallow, "if you tell your feelings you get a marshmallow."

Dream nods and Sapnap takes a bite and puts his head on Dreams shoulder. This was like a nightmare coated in sugar. "Well, I really like Wilbur. He's caring, sweet, and just an all around good person. He cares about my opinions and doesn't act like he's using me to get to someone else. He is genuinely interested in me, and he's also a good kisser. There's just something missing, he's not the person I want to be kissing." Dream wraps an arm around him and rubs his arm, his other hand giving Sapnap another marshmallow. "From the sound of it, you seem like you like the idea of Wilbur."

Sapnap closes his eyes needing some sort of relief, "what do you mean?" Dream clears his throat, "sometimes you like someone because you don't necessarily like them. They just seem like the perfect person, because of their actions. When your heart is set on someone else though, you fall into a state of liking the idea of the person. You like them because your scared you'll have no one." Sapnap hugs himself under the blanket needing to cry. "How do you know that?" "Well sometimes with George I, no nevermind. I just know you Nick, and as happy as you seem I could tell something was missing."

Sapnap sits up catching the quiet beginning, "wait you felt this way with George?" Dream shakes his head swallowing roughly, "no I didn't feel this with George. I don't think I've loved anyone more than him. There was only one time I've ever felt like that, and it was horrible but here I am." Sapnap grabs a marshmellow from the bag and holds it up to Dream. "Start talking," he says and Dream shakes his head leaning back more. "Nick I don't need to talk about it." Sapnap keeps his hand in the same place with a smile and Dream sighs taking it.

"So I was on Twitter today, and when someone tags you or George, I get that tweet on my feed. I had seen that one of George's old friends had tweeted, 'glad we are getting connected again'. I was worried because this person was the same person who told George that they couldn't be friends anymore because he wasn't famous enough. So I had asked George about it and he immediately became defensive. I wanted him to know I wasn't controlling who he was talking to I was just scared. He skimmed over this, saying I was jealous or not trusting him. We had a big blow out fight, and I said something along the lines of 'how can I trust you if you don't give me something to trust.' I regretted it as soon as I said it, and I knew something about that crossed a line for him. So he left, and I've just been here wallowing in my own guilt."

Dream takes a bite of the marshmallow looking unbelievably defeated. "You were just worried Clay, you could have said it differently but you didn't know at the time. You were scared he was gonna get hurt, its not your fault." Dream shakes his head and now it was Sapnaps turn to comfort. "I thought that too for a while, but then I felt selfish. That's when it hit me that maybe George didn't want to have someone he could trust. Cause when you think about it, we don't have many friends." Sapnap tilts his head in confusion wondering if Dream knew what he was saying.

"Hear me out, name people you would trust with your most vulnerable information besides family." Sapnap opens his mouth to say many names but they fade away when he realises it. "See, most of the people we know we wouldn't trust with our deepest secrets. Like I am grateful for Daryll, Zak, Dave, and so many others but I wouldn't tell them deep personal information. I'd only tell that to you and George. It made me realise that maybe George is sick of having only 2 people to reach out to. Maybe he wants someone to talk to, someone he doesn't have to see everyday." Sapnap nods knowing Dream was right, he had even felt that way a few times. Instead confiding information in Bad, who even knew about his crush on Dream.

"It made me feel like a horrible person," Dream says not enjoying the sugar on his tongue. "You wanted what was best for him, and you can't change the past Clay. You have to see that the only way you can improve is by moving forward. Tell George you messed up, listen to him and ask him how hes feeling." Dream nods looking up at Sapnap with a smile, "dream come true best friend." Sapnap laughs smiling through the slight pain in his chest.

Sapnap takes another marshmallow wanting one just to eat, and lays his head back on Dreams shoulder. Dream grabs the remote on the table and wraps an arm around Sapnaps shoulder. He flips through channels deciding that wasn't working and goes onto Disney Plus. "You smell nice," Dream comments now noticing Sapnaps cherry cologne. "Weird timing but thank you." Dream smiles and so does Sapnap pulling the blanket up more.

Dream chooses a random movie and goes oddly still hand gripping Sapnap just a little tighter. Sapnap looks up at him seeing the lost look in his eyes and the way he was holding his breath.

"I don't know if I love him any more."
--------------------------💜-----------------------

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for the support you've given me in the last chapter. I prayed no one would use this as an advantage to make me feel bad, and luckily no one did. You all are absolutely amazing and thank you for all the sweet comments. Hearing those things from other people can do a lot to help you through a rough situation.

I love you all so so so so so so much!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 2.9K 28
best friends that met over a game called minecraft. and they will always be nothing more than best friends, right? dreamnotfound soulmate au completed
1.5M 30.8K 48
Dream kisses George to prove his mother wrong. What Dream doesn't know is that his action was gonna cause George to catch feelings.
7.4K 310 22
George moves into his new apartment but before he does, people warn him it's "haunted" by a boy. George moves in anyways and ends up falling in love...
3.9K 270 26
like real people do | hozier where dream gets this sketchy new game variation of minecraft, and gets stuck in it. or where clay finds a boy inside hi...