SML Let Me Fix You

By Carolinareaper9

this sml fan fiction takes place 6 years later than the current version More

where it all begins
where it all begins part two
3 years later jr
3 years later Joseph
the visit
long time no see
how you been
school day
cody
old days
sorry
whats the story
whats the story part 2
the haunting
insight
Coward
coward part 2
stronger
conclusion
pathetic
alone
story idea
flight
flight part 2
the arrival
the tour
trouble
trouble part 2
filth
brusies
acrophobia
a moment of your time
another day
rich kid problems
class fight
awakening
him
searching

let's be heroes ... kinda

619 10 7
By Carolinareaper9

Good morning japan this is tamaki shinra coming to you live in tokyo  where there is currently a giant kaiju rampaging through the outskirts of the city. please make sure you stay inside until further notice from the authority's.

Hey fuck face!!! Cody yelled at the monster as he lept from building to building along with Richard and Joseph around the beast. The monster then turned to the three boys and roared. alright we got it's attention now what genius!? Joseph yelled. Now we run follow me! Cody said as start blitzing towards the water tower jumping from building to building. Who the hell does he think he is naruto!!? Richard yelled running close behind as Joseph stumbles slightly to catch up.

Now the monster is lazer focused on all of them and starts running after them dude if I die I'm gonna haunt the shit out of you said Joseph. wouldn't be the first time cody mumbled. Thank God that thing clearly wasn't built for speed otherwise we would have been dead along time ago said Richard btw why did we leave Jr again it's his magic don't you think he could maybe help?

Jrs not as athletic as us he would probably slow us down said cody. Oh Yeah sure that's the reason Richard said sarcasticly. Cody then stopped and looked at Richard. What's that supposed to mean? Um guys Joseph said as the monster kept getting closer. I mean I don't think it takes a scientist to know that you care about Jr a little bit more than you let on. Um guys! Oh come on those are just jokes it's not like they mean anything said cody. GUYS!!! Screamed joseph What!!? As both Richard and cody turned towards Joseph they saw him pointing in the direction of the monster and he was way closer staring down the group with it's multiple eyes. The group stopped and froze for a few seconds until cody spoke up. Wow somehow I completely forgot about that. Grrrghh!! Oh my god.
RRRGGHHRGHH!!!!!!!!

Urgh! goddamnit cody Jr cursed as he struggled against his bonds his hands were currently tied to a lightpost. How did he do this so fast and without me noticing!? Urfhh!! Grrr why did he even do this to begin with I could have helped!? This whole thing is my fault everything is my fault!
That's right your useless.
The voice in the back of jrs head spoke once again it always did when he was feeling like this ever since cody got put away that was the first time Jr heard this voice he could remember how useless he felt watching his best friend getting sent to juvie.
They were right to not take you you would only get in the way.

No one would even miss you if you're gone.

You came to this big trip to Japan with all of your friends to distract your self from how worthless you are

You should just give up right- no
Im done being a burden. Today I'm going to fucking do something!! Jr then bit down on the rope with his fangs and after a few seconds he snapped the rope in two and Imediently began to take off towards the monster.

As junior started running towards the monster he noticed there were 4 figures inside the translucent skin of the monster. oh no did they get eaten I hope it's not too late. junior then stuck his hands in the goop of the monster to pull out the man to save him thankfully the monster didn't seem to notice him. Wait this is the same guy who beat us up earlier juniors eyes then opened wide in shock. My bag!!

Cody Joseph and Richard continued darting around the buildings trying their best to avoid the now flailing tentacles from crashing into them Cody was slicing some of the testicles in half with his switch blade but they just kept growing back the monster got angrier and became more relentless with it's attack's

You!  Have! Got! To! Be! Shit! Ting! Me!!!
WHAM!! Cody then lost his footing and one of the tentacles collided with his back which almost sent him tumbling off the building but thankfully Cody was able to grab on to the ledge. CODY!!! Richard and Joseph both said. forget about me lead that thing to the water tower we can get him to attack it and spray water oh himself!!! Cody yelled as he hauled himself back on the building. As Richard began to run he was immediately slammed to the ground with another tenticle. Richard tried to get back up but he was to weak to even crawl and imediently coughed up blood.

My only regret in all of the horrific actions that has transpired through my life. Is that I'm dying Richard said as he collapsed to the floor.
I had the fucking bitch goddamnit Richard! Cody cursed as he was to weak to even stand and used all of his energy to get back on the roof. The monster then looked over to Joseph and Joseph began to stand his ground. but before the tentacle came down at Joseph it was imediently sliced In half by some kind of white light except this time when it got chopped off it didn't regenerate and then Jr landed on the roof right next to Joseph. Im really sorry about this Joseph I'll fix my mistake I promise Jr said as he held out what kinda of looked like a white lightsaber except the hilt looked a bit more like a mechanical eraser. Dude what is that! Joseph yelled. Jr looked at him and smirked it's my magic eraser I got it back from my bag. As junior stopped talking two more testicles sped towards Jr and Joseph with the intent to kill them. However wi Jr was able to cut through both of them easily on instinct the chopped off remains began to disipate into white dust.

Joseph go take care of Richard and cody I'll take it from here Joseph was going to argue against that so he could help Jr or at least back him up however he glanced back at Richard and cody and came to the conclusion that They needed him alot more then Jr did at that moment. Jr please don't die Joseph said in his mind as he Imediently went to Richard and Cody's aid. As Joseph was doing that Jr and the monster started to stare each other down Jr gripped his weapon tight and Got into a battle stance. The monster glared it's many eyes at Jr and roared seeing this as a challenge he began to rush Jr with a relentless flurry of attacks and junior was able to dodge and cut off most of the tentacles however some of them hit Jr pretty  hard but but the reduction of tentacles seemed to have made his opponents attacks both weaker and slower although they still hurt alot. though after all of the abuse Jr has suffered over the years this was just a normal Tuesday night for him. The monster than began to unleash an onslaught of attacks and Jr began to power through all of the monsters attacks and sliced off 5 more tentacles the beast then got a little scared and attacked junior from both sides he was able to cut off one the tentacles but was left open for attack on his other side and as a result he got hit in the face as he stumbled back providing time for the monster to sprout wings and fly off and Jr imediently began to make chase jumping from building to building at blinding speeds and when he was in close enough range as a last ditch effort he through his eraser at the beast. The monster ducked his head in time but the eraser severed through one of its wings with ease and the monster began to loose control as he tumbled down into the streets of tokyo and as soon as he hit the ground he dissapated into white dust.

Joseph looked over the building in shock. Woah I thought for sure he had you for a second there you had me scared shitless! Jr turned back to Joseph  and smiled nervously. Yeah I didn't think I could pull it of for a second there.
Hehehehe that's my Jr cody said as he began to stand up slowly still in a bit of pain come on guys let's get off this roof we need to go before a crowd starts forming.
Yeah ok Joseph said as he put richards arm over his shoulder and they began to desend back onto solid ground.

Epilogue

Alot happened after the fight with that monster each of the boys were questioned by civilians reporters and the authority's as the paramedics took care of Richard thankfully his wounds weren't that serious. Cody was the only one who could answer the questions from the authority's and the reporters since he was the only one out of all of them who speaks japanese to his dismay. The rest of the class was able to find them thanks to all of the commotion. And the bitter sweet part is junior was given a cash reward for saving japan although they had to be on a plane out of japan the next day.

As the boys went to the hotels to collect their things as they were pack and talking about the crazy encounter they just had juniors phone begins to ring.
Jr glanced at his phone and shivers started to run down his spine as he saw the name on the phone which read dad um hold on guys I got to take this Jr said as he rushed out of the room. Cody eyed Jr as he rushed out of the door with a glint of sadness in his eyes.

Jr I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to explain WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!!!!! Dad I'm sorry Jr cracked tears welling in his eyes from fear. I don't give a shit how sorry you are!!! You are really gonna be sorry when I beat you to a bloody pulp!!! Fucking faking my signature and going on a fucking field trip to Japan!!!!??? You fucking bitch I'm not pick your ass up from that airport you better walk your your pathetic ass home! And with that bowser hung up the phone and some how Jr could go up against a gigantic monster but didn't have the strength to go against his own father.

Time skip  jrs pov

Once everyone made back from their flight most of the kids were already getting picked up by their parents from the airport about an hour passed and there were no students left except for Jr  and cody. Shit I was gonna start walking after he left now he's going to wonder why dad isn't coming to pick me up. um maybe I'm overreacting Cody is just scrolling through his phone. maybe I should try to make small talk. So hehe you're parents are late too huh? Nope brooklyn t guy is busy at his cop job and mom is at work So I'm calling us an Uber to your house said cody. Oh ok that's fine I said without thinking then I processed what cody just said wait what!? Vrrrrrrmmmm.
And looks like our ride is here. Wait cody! You coming or what Jr?! with nothing else to do Jr reluctantly got in the car with cody. There he goes again he knows Jr can't think rationally in tense and fast situations he probably timed this whole conversation right when the Uber was about to arrive Jr could tell cody was doing this on purpose obviously but why was the real question cody wouldn't go through all this trouble just to hang out with him would he his mind wandered through all possibilities and couldn't think of a single one until he found himself looking at Cody's eyes they were the same as that day. once he met Cody's eyes all the other possibilities were out of the window and Jr could only think of one He knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 100 5
This is a smut, you have been warned. This story is meant to take place in their senior year when these characters are of age. There's a romantic pl...
44 6 1
SMG3's gay awakening.
273K 4.7K 64
Just another Justin Bieber fan-fiction book no one asked for :) | published June 2016 | discontinued 12/29/2017 [ some spelling and grammar errors m...
14K 520 22
Follow up book to "All In The Name Of" and "Feelgood". It's recommended to read those books prior to this one, for a better sense of the background s...