๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ {๐“ญ. ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๏ฟฝ...

By shiggyyyy

-โœผ- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... More

โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ โœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿโœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โœง
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โœง
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โœง
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โœง
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โœง
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœง๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซโœง
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โœง๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโœง

๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

7.9K 307 426
By shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

HARRY felt the obsidian triangular stone slip through his fingers and plop into the various strands of dying grass in the forbidden forest.

the resurrection stone was hidden in the snitch that dumbledore had left for the boy as part of his will.

harry had learned that the resurrection stone was one of the three deathly hallows, with the invisibility cloak that his father had left him and the elder wand; the person who possessed all three would be known as the master of death.

though the boy had no such desires.

voldemort's one hour was up as he and his fellow death eaters awaited the arrival of the boy-who-lived.

harry approached the man, with his mother and father's spirits comforting him, forever staying beside him.

"HARRY!! WHA' ARE YEH DOIN' HERE?! LEAVE!!", hagrid yelled as he was tied up by the rest of the death eaters.

"SILENCE!", voldemort commanded.

"I see...that you've arrived harry. you see, after tonight, the boy-who-lived will be no more", voldemort smiled as he pointed the elder wand directly at harry.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!"

in a split second, harry's body flew up into the air and landed on the ground a few feet away from the dark lord.

all death eaters watched and awaited for any movement. any noise.

narcissa bravely yet hesitantly stepped over to the limp body.

she kneeled down, inching her face closer to harry's while sticking her finger right under the boy's nose to check for any breathing.

"is he alive draco?"

harry silently breathed out a yes, making narcissa's heart pound even faster.

"and evelyn?"

"yes".

narcissa stood up and spun around as she looked straight into voldemort's eyes.

"he's dead".

hagrid felt the life drain out of him as he watched the boy he had brought to hogwarts fall lifeless to the likes of voldemort.

immediately, hagrid went over to harry's body, gently carrying it as he stood behind voldemort, who had marched out of the forbidden forest and into the entrance of hogwarts.

—✼—

draco stood on the side of all the hogwarts students while his parents were on the side of the dark force.

his once arrogant face was now tainted with sorrow and dirt, and perhaps with a tinsel of regret.

he anxiously kept quiet as voldemort happily announced harry's death.

"now, if anyone would like to step forward and join us, I'd be gladly to accept you", voldemort grinned.

"draco. draco!", lucius called out, making everyone look over at the embarrassed boy.

"come on. come over here", lucius ushered, to which draco hesitantly walked over, embracing his mother.

"evelyn, my dear. I'm sure you are to join your lover boy too, aren't you?", voldemort teased, making the girl's breath hitch.

the girl's feet dragged over to voldemort, who's arms were wide open. evelyn received a hug from the dark lord himself, making her intestines twist at such an awkward interaction.

just as all hope was lost, a shimmer had flashed, causing evelyn's eyes to dart towards the object that neville longbottom was holding.

'the gryffindor sword. godric's sword!'

as evelyn hastily joined her lover and his parents on the dark side, voldemort chuckled, waiting for anyone else to step up.

neville limped to the front, making voldemort mock the poor boy.

"and who might you be?", voldemort asked, clearly enjoying the amusement of how worn down and beaten up the boy looked.

"neville longbottom".

laughs quickly filled the eerie silence as every death eater knew that neville's parents were once part of the order and was killed by bellatrix lestrange herself.

"well neville, I'm sure we can find a suiting job for you", voldemort mocked, making the death eaters hollar in laughter even more.

"STOP!", neville shouted, making everyone turn their attention to the boy.

"harry potter has died, but so has many others. we mustn't give up and let their deaths be in vain just because harry was the chosen one. not all hope is lost, as together, we can defeat him!", neville declared, raising godric's sword up into the air.

evelyn perked up at that speech. draco watched as the girl fumbled to grab something inside her bag.

"evelyn, what are you doing?", draco whispered, to which the girl had swiftly pulled out the silvery diadem.

"dray, listen to me. we don't have much time and—"

"evelyn, whatever you're doing, stop it. don't do anything rash. they've already lost, just let it—"

"NO! I CAN'T! I'm sorry", evelyn whimpered as she gripped onto the diadem and ran towards neville.

"NEVILLE! BREAK THE DIADEM!", evelyn shouted as she threw the tiara at the boy who harshly swung at it.

"YOU FILTHILY MUDBLOOD! TRAITOR!!", voldemort yelled as he casted the sectumsempra spell at the pale witch.

draco watched as his world went deaf.

as the last part of voldemort's soul broke, harry awakened.

voldemort was mortal once more.

"HARRY! YOUR WAND!", ron shouted as he threw the boy a wand.

harry caught it as both him and voldemort dueled for the last time.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"EXPELLIARMUS!!", harry shouted.

voldemort felt the elder wand betray him as harry's magic outdone his. with a bright flash of light, voldemort was officially done.

his body had turned into ashes as most death eaters were either captured or had nearly escaped.

"evelyn...evelyn...?", draco murmured as he hurried over to the girl's side, not caring that his black pants were now tainted with musty dirt.

"dray", the girl smiled.

draco's hand shook as he reached for the spot that evelyn was bleeding out of.

her blood stained the once snowy pure gown, though the girl did not frown.

everyone moved out of the way as they saw snape limp to the scene. the man had deemed that the battle was over as he couldn't hear anymore fighting, thus he cane out to see the outcome.

"p-professor. please, I'm begging you. do something! DO SOMETHING!! MOTHER! FATHER! FOR MERLIN'S SAKE GRANGER! SOMEBODY SAVE HER!!!", draco pleaded in agony.

evelyn shakily lifted up her hand to caress the boy's pale yet dirty cheek.

"evelyn, don't close your eyes yet. I'm getting you help. help is on it's way!!", draco comforted, feeling his sanity drown.

"malfoy, she's—"

"SHUT IT POTTER! SHE'S GOING TO LIVE!", draco shouted, making everyone flinch at the harsh tone.

draco cradled the girl closer to his body as he physically felt the warmth slowly slip away. his tears streamed down his sorrow-filled face as evelyn just kept on her weak smile.

"dray...there's no need. this was my destiny", evelyn weakly muttered.

draco just shook his head in denial.

"professor...trelawney said so. one for all....a sacrifice had to be made...to save them all", evelyn mumbled as she glanced over at all the people she's saved.

"no. that's not you. she's wrong. trelawney's prophecies are always wrong. you're going to get better. you just need some rest and some—"

"stop it dray. please, just let me go", evelyn whispered, on the verge of crying.

"I'm sorry...please evelyn, please just stay with me. I'll do anything. anything", draco desperate sobbed out.

"I love you draco....can you sing for me? one last time?", the girl requested, making the boy nod.

draco's shaky breath indicated the beginning of the song, to which the girl listened intently.

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
you make me happy, when skies are gray.
you'll never know dear, how much I love you.
please don't take my sunshine...away".

draco's voice cracked as he finished the last word.

"kiss me one last time?", evelyn whimpered out, gripping onto her wand tightly.

draco leaned down, pressing his warm lips again evelyn's slightly cold ones. evelyn felt her tears streaming down her face uncontrollably as she brought her wand up.

and with one word, draco malfoy passed out.

"obliviate".

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 926 84
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
489 19 10
แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€ษดแด… แดกแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดก ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด€แดกแด€ส แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› สœษชแด›๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ ษชแด›๊œฑ แด›แด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษช'แด ส€ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ ษช, ษช แด€แด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ษด ษชแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑ...
3.5K 166 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...
18.1K 410 38
โ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?โž ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. โ๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—...