Dreamnotfound | Oneshots

By pleeeeeaseno

Minecraft isn't the most romantic game out there, but it can make people fall in love. Just at the break of... More

Just Homies 👑(Pt.1)
Just Homies 👑(Pt.2)
Just Homies 👑(Finale)
And They Were Roommates👑
Wish I Were.....👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.1)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.2)
In Color 👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.3)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.4)
I Wanna Be George (Pt.1)💎
ManHunt
💜Important!!!!💜
Doorstep 👑(Pt.5)
Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.1)❌
Doorstep 👑(Finale)
Identity 👑
Too Late ❌
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.2)
Dream Team (🎈)
Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.2)
Touch👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.3)
Trust Me 👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.4)
Face Your Fears (Pt.3)
Beyond Scars❌
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.5)
His Stories👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.1)
I Wanna Be George 💎(Finale)
💫Question To Readers💫
Books Are Out
Meeting Eachother🎂
Another Announcement
Video Games🎂
Winters Morning🎈
Stay The Same👑
Super Straight👑
Poetry (Pt. 2) 👑
Unlikely Lovers🌻
Poetry (Pt.3)👑
Poetry (Pt.4)
The Prettiest Puppy🎂
Poetry (Pt.5)
Poetry (Pt.6)
The Other Side👑❌
Loved By A God 👑 (Pt.1)
Up Until I Break
Love Like Honey👑
The Boy In Detention👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.7)
This Is Home To Me👑

💜Important💜

4.9K 131 40
By pleeeeeaseno

I've seen on Too Late some people saying they want a part two, and I was open to the idea.

That was until after updating that chapter, I noticed myself reading over a certain area multiple times. Now I don't like sharing personal information on a website, with people I don't know. I do feel though that I would owe an explanation if there was never a second part after many requests. I am a public pleaser, so it would look weird if I didn't add another chapter.

Writing Too Late was hard for me, as I had to learn how to deflect the part of my brain that finds interest in certain methods used to cope. I use to deal with many disorders, that completely ruined my life. When I begun writing I wrote things to try and give away what I was feeling, I was writing to release pain. In releasing that pain I learned how to write in detail, self harm and suicide. Both because when I was writing them, I would be doing those exact actions.

I wrote off my own despair and pain that I was feeling. When writing Too Late I noticed myself feeling different. I noticed that it was bringing back too many memories of my past. When I find myself starting to fall back into those patterns of self destruction, I try to get away from that thing as far as possible. Too Late won't be getting a part two, because I fear that if I put it out there and reread my writing Too many times I'll fall. After 2 years of staying clean, and not hurting myself I would hate to see myself fall.

I hope you all understand, and in no way am I trying to receive pitty. I just would hate to leave you all off in a place where you expect more. Hopefully you understand and if sharing this information comes to bite me in the ass later, I won't be surprised. 

I love you all very very much!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 30.8K 48
Dream kisses George to prove his mother wrong. What Dream doesn't know is that his action was gonna cause George to catch feelings.
87.8K 2.8K 28
best friends that met over a game called minecraft. and they will always be nothing more than best friends, right? dreamnotfound soulmate au completed
3.9K 270 26
like real people do | hozier where dream gets this sketchy new game variation of minecraft, and gets stuck in it. or where clay finds a boy inside hi...
216K 4K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...