Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday 🥳🎉✨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎶30: Koda🎶
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎶61: Girl Meets...🎶
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

10: Training with the Trio

10.9K 345 380
By SilverFang240

"Wh-what's going on!?" Uraraka exclaimed, seeing the sea of students standing in the hall. Walking towards the open door, Rin got a better view of what was happening.

Bow peasants, for we are your LEADE-

"What business do you have here?" Iida asked.

"We can't get out." Mineta complained. "What're you ever for!?"

"Scouting out the enemy, idiots," Bakugou said while walking to stand right in front of the students. "We're the class that survived a real villain attack."

I like him.

"Now that you know what a future pro looks like. Move it extras." Bakugou told the students in front of him.

"You can't walk around calling people 'extras' just because you don't know who they are." Iida exclaimed.

I mean he's not wrong about them being extras. Right author?!

[Author: I don't have enough tape for you to break the fourth wall, so get back to the story!]

Rin slapped Bakugou in the back of his head before speaking. "Great first impressions, now they probably think we all act like you." The rest of the class looked at the girl with a terrified look, expecting her to die right then and there.

Small explosion were appearing in his hands and turned towards the girl with a devilish expression. Before he could turn the girl into mincemeat he was interrupted by someone talking in the crowd.

"I came to see what the famous class 1-A was like. But you seem pretty arrogant." The purple haired boy with bags under his eyes pushed through the students and stood at the front of the crowd. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?" He gave a small smirk to the girl brave enough to smack Bakugo.

"Seeing someone like this makes me disillusioned." He rubbed the back of his neck and continued. "There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it to the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left us a chance depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. They may also transfer people out." The boy scanned the class room, stopping on Rin the longest before continuing.

"I came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

The boy and dual haired girl had an intense stair off before another voice in the crowd caught their attention. "Hey,hey!" A grey haired boy shouted. "I'm from class B next door! I heard you guys fought against villains so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!"

"Honestly, you guys are doing all the barking." Rin stood in front of the purple haired boy with her hands behind her back. "You know, threatening my friends is a big no-no. Threats should be under heroes, and if you're aiming to be one..." she formed a sadistic smirk on her face causing some pink to form on the boys cheeks. "Learn to challenge people without them."

The girl started walking and brushed past the boys shoulder, giving him a side glance. The crowd behind him moved out of her way so she could peacefully walk down the hall.

Okay, that was badass.

"I hate that that was such a manly way to exit." Kirishima grunted while clenching his fist.

"So cool." A student commented from the crowd.

The school sports festival was two weeks away and will be broadcasted on live television. There's no doubt that those who do well have a much better chance of becoming pro heroes. We won't know what events we'll be participating in until the day of. I'm sure everyone has started getting ready.

~•~

"Kaibutsu I have something to ask you." Iida asked while the duel haired girl was sitting at her desk putting away her books.

"Yeah Iida. What is it?" She finished and stood out of her seat.

"I want to ask if you wanted to train for the sports festival with me tomorrow."

Say no.

"Yeah sure, can we invite Izuku and Uraraka too?"

"Okay." Iida said but internally he was saying. 'But I only wanted it to be you.'

"Let's go ask them." She grabbed his hand and dragged him towards Uraraka and Izuku. Not noticing the small color of pink on his cheeks.

"Hey Uraraka, Izuku! Iida invited me to train with him for the sports festival. Do you guys wanna join us?" Rin asked while letting go of Iida's hand. The thought of Rin and Iida training, alone together crossed their mind and both of them quickly responded with a yes.

~•~

Uraraka and Izuku were staring at a metal gate in front of them, belonging to a large house behind it.

[Author: Still a mansion but not as big as Momo's place]

"I didn't think he was this wealthy!" Uraraka exclaimed, looking like she was about to faint.

"Oh hey guys!" They both looked to find Rin walking towards them. She was wearing black leggings with a teal tank top that had a sugar skull design on it. On top of that, she had a denim jacket with a small duffel bag hanging off her shoulder.

"Hey Rin." The other two said simultaneously.

"Why are you two standing out here? Having trouble with the door?" She tilted her head with a small smile and stoped in front of them.

"N-no, we were just waiting for you!" Izuku stated, even thought it wasn't exactly true.

How hard is it to figure out a door bell?

She let out a small giggle before walking towards the gate. Next to the gate there was a button and speaker, Rin pressed it and started talking. "Hey, we're here."

"Greeting you three! Please come in!" Iidas voice came from the speaker. Right after he said that the gates started to open and the three students walked in.

"So fancy!" Uraraka fainted upon walking into the house. Rin was standing behind her and caught the fainted girl who started waking up.

"You okay?" Rin asked the girl who was leaning against her.

"Uhh y-yeah I'm f-fine now." Her face turned red as she swiftly got off the calmer girl. Izuku was giving the embarrassed girl a death glare.

"I thank you for the compliment." All of them looked to find a woman with a bright smile walking away from a set of doors. "It's good to see you again Rin. And you two must be Midoriya and Uraraka, I'm Tenya's mother." The woman shook their hands and led them to a dining room. "Tenya is in his room, in the meantime I made some tea." The three students sat at the table, Rin sat in between Izuku and Uraraka.

"Tenya has said so many nice things about you three, you all seem so nice." Rin took a cup of tea and drank some, feeling completely calm in the environment.

"Aww that's so sweet! We're really glad to be friends with him." Uraraka said excitedly.

Izuku nodded and smiled sheepishly. "Y-yeah I'm glad too."

Rin nodded as she continued to drink her tea. The doors to the dining room opened to find Tenya and a taller boy with an almost identical look.

"Hello there! I'm Tensei Iida, the eldest son of the Iida family. It's so nice seeing my brother make such great friends." Izuku was silently fanboying while Rin leaned around him so she could see her friend.

"Hey Turbo." She smiled and gained another smile back from the taller boy.

"I'm glad you three are here, shall we go to the training field in the backyard?" Tenya asked while his brother sat next to their mother.

~•~

At the training field Rin ditched the denim jacket and was running around a track with Iida while Uraraka made boulders float and Izuku was lifting weights.

"On your left." Iida said while running past the dual haired girl.

"On your left." Iida said again less than a few minutes later.

"Got it."

Rin could hear Iida running behind her as she picked up the pace. "Don't say it! Don't you say it!"

"On your left."

"Come on!!!" She shouted, bringing a grin onto the speedy boys face.

She sat on the ground by the track catching her breath.

"Need and ambulance?" Iida asked with a small chuckle.

"Oh shut up!" She punched the boys arm playfully.

"Hey Kaibutsu!" They both looked at the brunette who just called her name. "Can you practice some sparing with me!?"

"Yeah I'll be right there!" She shouted back at the girl who was standing some distance away. She stood up and stretched her arms out.

"If you wanna run again come back here...If you can call that running." Tenya said while the girl turned to look at him with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh so that's how it is huh?" She said sarcastically.

"That's how it is." He repeated.

She shook her head and jogged towards Uraraka with a smile on her face. She slowed her pace to stand in front of the other girl. "So where do you wanna start?" She stretched a little while the girl pondered.

"Maybe with this." The girl had a smile on her face and backed away. She put her fingers together and yelled "Release!"

The duel haired girl was confused until she looked up to find a boulder getting closer.

Playing dirty huh.

The girl under the boulder jumped up towards it and landed a solid punch to break it into pieces. The punch also caused a dust cloud, when only rocks fell back down to the ground Uraraka got worried for her friend. "Rin are you okay!?" Suddenly she was picked up from her hips as she let out a small squeal.

Hold on I didn't agree to doing this!!!

"Can't be a hero if you let your guard down." The dual haired girl smiled and chuckled, making the one being held up blush more and cover her face. The two boys weren't too happy. 'Wish that we're me' they both thought. Rin placed the blushing mess back onto the ground. "You did great with a sneak attack, just know that you should never turn you back on me. Izuku knows that we'll enough." She chuckled.

"She's right, I still have nightmares from when she started." He shivered slightly remembering the time she used Venom to scare him.

Ah, good times.

~•~

Hours later everyone was exhausted and wanted to go to sleep.

"I thank you all for accepting to come and train." Iida chopped his hands while the other three were walking out the front gate.

"Thank you for inviting us, I hope we can come back and train again." She smiled at him making the boy flustered. 

"Let's go Rin!" Izuku shouted, mainly because he wanted to draw her away from Iida.

"Alright! Bye Tenya, see you at the sports festival." She said before running towards Uraraka and Izuku.

Iida stared at the figure running away with a blush. 'Why did it feel so wired when she called me by my first name?' He thought. His mom and brother walked up behind him with teasing smiles.

"Aww, my baby has a crush!" His mom giggles while Iida blushed and stammered.

"T-that would be unprofessional for UA students to have r-relationships!" Iida said while waving his arms everywhere.

"Well if that's how it is then, do you mind if I date her?" His older brother teased. The woman standing with them struck the older boy in the back of the head while Iida went into defense mode.

"B-brother! You're too old for Rin and frankly I-I think you wouldn't take care of her lovingly." Iida scolded.

"Tenya, it's okay that you have an interest in someone. You make yourself happy." His mom kisses his forehead while Tensei smiled and ruffled Iida's hair.

"Yeah brother, Rin is a really great person." Tensei said.

"You really think so?" Iida asked, slightly embarrassed. Both of them nodded in response. "Maybe I do love Rin."

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: This was kinda a filler chapter but I also need more love interests.]

A: KATSUKI!

Baku: WHAT!

A: Did you eat my GOD DAMN CHIPOTLE!?

Baku: No I didn't! Maybe it was Deku!

A: Why would it be Deku!?

Sero: Sorry, I ate it.

A: *Intese stair*

Baku: Dude, you're dead. No one eats her food.

A: *Grabs a sandal*

Sero: *Starts running*

A: *Sprints at him* COME HERE HANTA!

Word count: 2125

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
771 23 7
"in the eyes of the people around me, I can't become a hero. Monsters can't be Hero's. Here's the thing, I didn't come here because I wanted to be a...
872K 28.8K 81
hєr quírk íѕn't líkє αnч σthєr ít cσnfuѕєѕ pєσplє tσ nσ єnd hσw αnσthєr lívíng вєíng ѕhαrєѕ hєr вσdч, wíth α mínd σf ítѕ σwn ít'ѕ líkє α pαrαѕítє вu...
9.9K 107 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...