IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

By LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... More

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 19

9.6K 277 115
By LadyZinnia

I-LAND EPISODE 8 PT. 3
****NOTE: the underlined words are the words that the story teller or the announcer of the show are saying/announcing.

3RD PERSON POV

Finally, the time has come.

You've got your make up on and hair ready, with the help of the female staff ofcourse. Everyone got dressed up too with their stage costumes.

Now all of you were at the lobby getting ready and waiting for the countdown to end. Everyone was doing their thing, practicing their parts.

"You can do this! You can do this!" You said to yourself staring at your reflection on the glass wall of the practice room.

"Ofcourse you can!" Heesung said giving you a side hug.

"We can do this!" You cheered giving him a side hug too.

Jake on your other side also put his arms over your shoulder.

"Look at that handsome face..." Jake said pointing at his reflection on the glass wall.

"Where? You mean Heesung oppa?" You said teasing Jake.

Which made Heesung laugh.

"YAH!" Jake protested

"Just kidding!!! Ofcourse my Jake oppa's handsome too!" You said which made Jake blushed and Heesung cough awkwardly.

"What about me?" You ask which made them flustered at your sudden question.

"So beautiful...." Heesung and Jake thought to themselves.

"Really beautiful" Sunghoon mumbled staring at you unknowingly which you didn't hear.

"What did you say Sunghoon oppa?" You ask which made Sunghoon nervous.

"I-I said your hair is b-beautiful, the female staff did an amazing job" Sunghoon said.

"How dare you!" You said dramatically which made them laugh.

"Ofcourse my twin is beautiful!!!" Sunoo said holding your wrisk and pulled you to him.

"Let's take a picture!" Sunoo said excitedly.

"Let us join too!" They all said, and all of you took a group photo, the last photo of the 13 I-Landers together.

After that they went to their teams and try to encourage each other.

*I NEED U team.

"We won't drop out, we won't get eliminated" Daniel said

"We only have one chance so let's go even harder." Jake added.

*DNA Team
"We totally got this." Niki said

"Let's get 1st place" Jay said

*Fake Love Team
"We'll do great" Sunghoon said

"We can get first place." Sunoo cheered.

"Let's not think about it too much right now, let's just do what we've been doing." Heesung said.

"Okay, okay." Fake Love team agreed.

Meanwhile you were cheering for them.

"Please let them do well, allow them to show everything they've been working hard on." You thought to yourself.

The countdown ended and all of you sat on your assigned seats.

***Meanwhile...Back to Stage.

The Producers where shocked seeing the BTS showed up on stage with grin on their faces.

"What the?! I remembered I said no?" Bang PD Nim said in confuse.

"Hello Bang PD Nim" BTS greeted Bang PD Nim with their wide smile and bowed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Doobu ask in confusion.

"Bang PD Nim begged us to be here" RM said showing his dimple smile and the other members nodded enthusiastically.

"I did?!" Bang PD Nim said in confusion.

"Yeah since this is a BTS Test, our attendance is a must" Jin explained.

"It is? But we didn't announce that you're gonna be here." Sung Deuk said.

"We already did this morning, we announce it on twitter and weverse." Jhope added with his sunshine smile.

"Haha I don't know what to say anymore" Producer Wonderkid said feeling defeated by BTS persuasion.

"Okay, okay, you guys win. Now, we're about to start. Please judge them well." Bang PD Nim said

"YES!!!" the maknae line said excitedly and the BTS sat on their chairs beside the Producers.

"I'm really looking forward to this!" BTS thought to themselves.

"A survival game that the whole world is watching, with a dream of debuting as a global Idol, 13 I-Landers compete in, I-Land Part 2."

"The first test, the BTS Test, will now start. The previous global votes determined the 13 members' current ranking. But tonight, according to how the Producers and BTS score them, their ranks will rearrange."

***Back to the I-LAND

"Top 8 I-Landers, please turn in your badges."

The Top 8 I-Landers stood up from their assigned seats and carefully place the badges back on the glass cabinet.

"I hope I can get this back" Jay said

"Good bye~" Sunoo said to his badge.

After that they all went back to their seat.

"Also, the one with the lowest score will leave I-Land for good."

Hearing that made you take a deep breath.

Sunoo reach his hand out for you to hold and you held it.

"We got this twin." Sunoo said with his reassuring smile.

"Mmmmm" you smiled and held his hand tighter.

***Back to the Stage

"When they get eliminated now, instead of going to Ground, they have to go home so we have to be more careful." Sung Deuk said trying to explain it to the BTS.

"Oh...Okay" All of them said

"This is gonna be so hard..." Jimin mumbled feeling sad about someone has to be eliminated.

"She'll do fine right?" Jungkook thought to himself, worried about you.

"The first test for the 13 I-Landers, divided them into 4 Units, they'll be performing the songs of the Global top Idol group, BTS. It is the BTS TEST and the Producers along with the original singer, BTS will score them individually out of 100."

"The team with the highest total score will be exempt from the elimination."

"After this stage, who will be the first to be eliminated out of I-Land?"

"Standing at the crossroad of survival and elimination, the BTS Test that will determine the 13 I-Landers' fate, the unit that will start is DNA Unit."

"DNA, all the best dancers are in this team." Sung Deuk said

"K and Niki are in the same team. I hope they do well." Bang PD Nim said.

"Niki! Niki is a really great dancer" Jhope said excitedly to his members.

****Back to the I-LAND
"DNA Unit, please enter the stage."

All of you applaud.

"FIGHTING!!!" All of you cheered.

"YOU GOT THIS GUYS!!!" You yelled excitedly.

All of you were cheering them on as DNA Unit heads to the gate.

"Let's go show them, let's show that we're number 1" K said encouraging his team.

"Yeah!" Hanbin, Jay and Niki agreed.

***Back to the Stage

"The first Unit that will perform BTS' DNA is full of dance prowesses of I-Landers. Many are looking forward to seeing what kind of performance they will put on."

The DNA team entered the stage, they were kind of shock seeing BTS infront of them

***Back to the I-LAND

"WOOOAAHH!!!" All of you yelled seeing the BTS on the screen

"THEY'RE HERE?!" You ask with your eyes wide open

"Are they one of the judges?!" Geonu added excitedly

"Woooaahhh they all look so handsome!" You said staring at the screen with your eyes sparkling.

"I'm handsome too!" They all thought to themselves staring at you.

"I'm getting more nervous" Jake said

"Wait....... Now.... I really have to do well! I'm preforming in front of BTS!" You thought to yourself.

***Back to the Stage

"Hello, we're the DNA unit" DNA team greeted the Producers and BTS while bowing.

They can't hide their excitement seeing BTS infront of them.

"I heard that your Unit was chosen as the most threatening?" Bang PD Nim said

"Y-yes, they said that." K said

"I'm looking forward to your performance." RM said

"FIGHTING!" V added excitedly.

"Thank you so much" DNA team said excitedly.

"DNA Unit, please prepare for your stage."

The DNA team started to go to their positions.

"We'll Need to judge more ruthlessly now" Sung Deuk said.

"Part 2 definitely feels different." Doobu added.

"Standby"

"The first test where the producers will judge who to eliminate. The stage that holds their fate. The stage of the DNA Unit will begin."

The BTS were excited to see their hard work.

K appears behind the Led screen. The DNA unit starts performing.

"It's a refreshing stage to watch" Bang PD Nim said

"Hahaha they're really good" Jin whispered to Suga which made Suga nodded with his gummy smile.

The highlight of the DNA stage, the dance break. The performance exudes the four members energy. As hard as they practiced, DNA Unit do their best on stage. The DNA unit performance was outstanding.

The DNA unit performance ended.

Everyone applaud.

***Back to the I-Land

"They did so well!!!" You said while clapping like a seagull.

"Yeah, they were really good." Jake agreed laughing at you.

"It's in their DNA!" Geonu said proudly.

"They're so good!" Heesung added.

***Back to the Stage.

"Because they had members who are good dancers, it was full of energy." Sung Deuk said

"Good Job! Let's hear your BTS sunbaenim's opinion. " Bang PD Nim said sincerely impressed by their performance.

"Since the team is full of really great dancers, it was a very refreshing performance to watch." Jhope said

"Yeah we really enjoyed it" RM added along with the other BTS nodding.

"Do you wanna try dancing it together with BTS sunbaenim?" Bang PD Nim ask the DNA team, which made them smile excitedly.

"Yes" they all answered while nodding enthusiastically.

"Oh?! Shall we? Come on!" Jhope said excitedly and stood up along with the maknae line.

"Let's get it!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Fo real?!" Niki whispered to Hanbin excitedly.

"I can't function right now!!!" Jay added.

They dance the DNA chorus part together with the BTS.

***Back to the I-Land

"WOOOAHH!!!" All of you yelled, jealous at the DNA Unit.

"OHMYFREAK'NNUGGETS!!!" You whispered shout holding your head.

"They're so nice!" Geonu said

"I wish they'll dance with us too!!!" Taki said excitedly.

All of you applaud excitedly after their dance.

***Back to the Stage.

After dancing together with BTS, they shook hands with them. DNA Unit can't hide their victory smile.

"That was really great to see hahaha. You all worked on your expressions a lot. I enjoyed watching your performance." Bang PD Nim said.

"Thank you" DNA team said while bowing.

"Because you guys are good dancers, I could really feel that energy, I could really feel that energy all the way here. I also enjoyed watching the improvements." Sung Deuk said.

"I could tell you all worked hard, I could see how you must've studied and what you pictured to do on stage. Great work." Bang PD Nim said

Producers and BTS applaud for the DNA Unit.

"Thank you" DNA team said ang bowed.

"Please begin scoring DNA Unit."

***Back to the I-Land

"PleasePleasePlease" you thought to yourself while clasping your hands together, wishing for them to have good scores.

"They must be nervous." Sunghoon said.

"What do you think the score will be out of?" Daniel ask

"Isn't 400 the highest score? Since 100 is the max score for each person." Geonu said.

"Aaaaahhh" Heesung said agreeing.

"Do they even give 100 points?" You thought to yourself.

***Back to the Stage

After few minutes.

"The Producers and BTS are done scoring the four individuals. I will first announce the total score of all 4 members."

The score board is up on the screen.

"The team with highest score will be exempt from elimination. DNA total score is . . . 346"

DNA Unit did a group hug.

"We worked hard." K said patting his teammates heads.

"BTS' TEST. The first team DNA, Unit is currently ranked 1st and is exempt from going home for now. With this score, will DNA Unit be able to stay safe from elimination?"

A tough match is about to take place.

The DNA Unit sits next to the Producers to watch other units.

***Back to the I-Land.

"Next. Who's up next?" Sunghoon ask curiously

"I don't know..." Jake said, feeling a bit nervous.

"Let's move one to the next stage. In BTS' TEST, the second Unit to perform is . . . . I NEED U Unit."

They're a bit nervous, heading to the gate.

"EEYY!!! You're going to kill this performance too!!!" You cheered

"FIGHTING!!!" Fake love team and you yelled which made them smile.

"Let's Go!" Jungwon encourage his team.

"Let's just show em!" Jake added.

"With energy!!!" Daniel said.

"Let's show them!" Jungwon said, they're really fired up.

***Back to the Stage

"The 2nd Unit who's going to perform BTS' I Need U, are combined with great dancers and singers, so expected to show a stable performance."

The I NEED U team entered the stage, like the DNA team, they felt excited seeing BTS infront of them.

"Hello, we are the I NEED U Unit" I Need U team greeted and bowed at the Producers and BTS.

"This song I Need U was a significant turning point to BTS, so when Sung Deuk was working on that song, he cried a lot as well." Bang PD Nim said which made the other Producers and BTS laugh.

"Yeah haha that's true" Sung Deuk said getting embarrassed.

"It was a really hard song to finish. I hope this song can be your turning point as well. Just like it was one to us." Suga said encouraging the I Need U Unit.

"Fighting!!!" Jhope cheered

"Thank you so much" I Need you Unit said and bowed.

"The first test where Producers and BTS will decide who to be eliminated. The fate is on the verge of survival and elimination."

"We are going to start the performance of the team, I NEED U, Standby."

The I NEED U Unit started to go to their positions.

"Fighting!" They whispered to each other.

The I NEED U team started performing.

They give everything they've got, the emotions and their eagerness to stay here, they put it in this performance.

"They are shining right now!" Hanbin said in amazement, watching how good the I Need U team is.

The performance ended, everyone applaud.

***Back to the I-Land

All of you applaud too.

"Good job guys!!!" You cheered, looking at the screen and clapping like a proud mom.

"They did great" Sunghoon and Heesung said while clapping too.

***Back to the Stage

"You were all shining!!!" Hanbin whispered to the I Need U team, giving them thumbs up along with Jay.

"All your singing and dancing improved compared to part 1. Thank you for hard working." Bang PD Nim said applauding for the I Need U team.

"Thank you so much" I Need U team said while bowing.

"BTS! Join them too!" Sung Deuk said grinning at the BTS

"Hhaha Let's Go!" Jhope and Jimin said excitedly, V and Jungkook stood up as well. They went on stage together with I NEED U team.

"FIGHTING!" RM, Jin and Suga added

Daniel made tiny jump excitedly.

They all dance to the chorus part of I NEED U. Like the DNA team, I Need you team can't hide their smile and excitement.

After that everyone applaud, BTS shook hands with them too and BTS went back to their seat.

"Hahaha it's been a while since we dance that" Jhope said

"Yeah!" V agreed, fanning himself with his hand, feeling the heat from dancing to 2 songs already.

"All of you met our expectation. This song should deliver sadness and compassion, which we felt everything through your performance, but there are some parts that I felt you're nervous, it would've much been better if you're not because all of you were amazing." Jin said

"Over all, well done guys." RM added giving them a thumbs up.

"Thank you so much" I Need U team said and bowed at the Producers and BTS.

"Is she the last one to perform?" Suga whispered to Jhope.

"I don't know, maybe?" Jhope whispered back.

"Now, please start evaluating team I-Need U."

The I Need U team felt nervous.

*** Back to the I-LAND

"Nonononono It's okay guys! You did well!" you said looking at their nervous face on the screen.

"Geonu is really nervous" Heesung added.

"This is really nerve wrecking!" Sunoo said feeling nervous too.

***Back to the Stage

"Now we'll find out the total scores. Will they get higher score than the team DNA?"

"The total score of the team I Need U is . . . . 343 points."

Everyone was surprised. The gap between DNA team and I Need U team was just 3 points.

I Need U team did a group hug too.

"Everyone did well, We did well" Jungwon said to his team.

The I Need U Unit went to sit next to the DNA Unit.

***Back to the I-LAND

"What should we do?!" Sunoo said nervously.

***PAK*** you smack Sunoo in the back.

"What you've got to do is show them what my gorgeous twin can do!!!" You said giving him a hug.

"Mmmm you're right" Sunoo said and hugged you tighter.

"I think I need that good luck hug too." Sunghoon said interrupting you and Sunoo

"Hahaha sure." You said and hug Sunghoon.

"This really helps." Sunghoon said and hugged you tighter.

"Oh come on! You guys will do well too!!!" You said patting his back

"Yeah... now I'm sure" Sunghoon thought to himself.

"Me too Noona!" Taki said

"Hahaha ofcourse my Taki too." You said laughing at his cuteness and ruffling his hair.

"Show them how great leader Taki is!" You cheered ruffling his hair

"Yes ma'am!" Taki said saluting

And you hugged Heesung too.

"Good luck!" You said and he hugged you tightly.

"Mmmm" he said.

"Show them I-Landers' ACE!!!" You cheered

"Haha I-Land has 2 ace." Heesung said
and let go of you.

"We can do this!" Sunoo cheered.

"Yeah, it's okay, we can do this!" Sunghoon added.

"We can do this!" Taki added too.

"Let's relax and remember what we practiced" Heesung said.

"YOU GOT THIS GUYS!!! FIGHTING!!!" You cheered enthusiastically which made them smile and worries fade away.

"The third performance of the BTS Test will be performed by the team Fake Love"

"The team Fake Love, please go on the stage."

The fake love team entered the stage.

"FIGHTING! FIGHTING!" You yelled.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Sunghoon cheered.

"We just need to focus." Heesung added.

"We'll show what fake love is!" Sunoo said.

"The team fake love, please get ready for the stage."

The Fake Love team started to go to their positions.

"I have high expectations for them." Jay whispered to Niki.

"Standby."

****Back to the I-Land

Meanwhile the moment that the Fake Love Unit left, 2 female staffs popped out of nowhere.

"OHMYFREAK'NNUGGETS!" You yelled out of shocked with your hands over your heart.

And they started to drag you.

"What's going on?" You said in confusion.

"We don't have much time" the female staff said excitedly.

"You need to change costume!!!" Said the other female staff.

"Uuumm isn't this my costume?" You ask pointing at what you're wearing.

"Oh! NONONO! I won't let you wear just that!" The female staff said excitedly.

You were so confuse on what's going on. They were really excited to dressed you up.

They made you wear a black jump suit which can be ripped off easily (you're wearing Y/n's costume for Dionysus inside), a black bucket hat which hides your long hair and black combat boots.

Pic of Beast King's costume below.

You stared at the mirror.

"Oh wow... Long time no see, Beast King..." You thought to yourself and smiled.

"OHMYGOD! I'm so excited!!! But I can't believe that you hide this beautiful face for years!" The female staff said handling you your Beast King mask.

"Thank you Unnie" you said and stared at your long time friend, mask.

And they started to drag you again behind the led screen since Fake Love team was about to finish their performance.

They told you the instructions and cues, after that you're just here waiting for the cue.

"This might be the last time my friend, Let's show them the real Beast King." You said to your mask, smiled and wear it.

"It's now or never." You thought to yourself standing to your dance position.

***Back to the Stage

Fake Love Unit's amazing performance ended.

Everyone was really amaze and applaud.

"They did really well!" Niki whispered to Hanbin

"The dance was better than I expected." K said

"Why is Heesung hyung so good?" Jungwon said admiring his Heesung hyung.

"I think Heesung  is going to get the highest score" Geonu said

"Hahah maybe, but you also know how Y/n will destroy this stage again." Jake said, can't wait to watch your performance.

"Hahah yeah! Noona's like a beast when she's on stage." Daniel agreed.

"You guys were so good, this song and choreography is really hard specially the high notes, but you all did great." Jungkook said and the other BTS nodded and applaud for them.

"Thank you so much." Fake Love team said.

"I really enjoyed your performance today. You really did well, Heesung, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Taki." Bang PD Nim said applauding

"Thank you so much." Fake Love team said, can't hide their happiness hearing their compliments.

"Taki, I was really surprised, you exceeded my expectations. You did really well as a leader. You blend so well with them." Sung Deuk said

"Thank you so much but that's thanks to Y/n Noona for guiding me and motivating me. And also I can't do that without my members help, we all work hard on this together." Taki said proudly.

"Oh wow! So she helped other teams too? How nice of her . . ." BTS thought to themselves smilling.

"Also, I want to say something to Heesung. Today's performance really showed us how good you are, I felt proud of you." Bang PD Nim said and smile.

"All of you did really well today" Doobu added.

"Thank you so much" Fake Love team said and bowed at the Producers and BTS.

Jhope, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin stood up to dance Fake Love with the Fake Love unit. They can't hide their smile and they feel so honored. After that everyone applaud and they shook hands with them.

"We'll now announce the total score of the Fake Love Unit. The total score of the team Fake Love is . . . .361."

Everyone applaud for them and smiled.

They hugged each other happily.

"Great job guys!" Heesung said patting their heads.

They went to sat beside the I Need U team.

"You guys were amazing!" K said

"Haha thanks hyung" Sunghoon said

"Now, I really can't wait to see Noona's performance!!!" Niki said excitedly.

Everyone was excited to see your performance. But little did they know,  they were about to meet the person that they looked up to the most.

Author: Hi 🤗💜 thank you for supporting this story and patiently waiting for my updates 😭💜 for the motivating words that you guys commented, you guys are the sweetest! 😭💜

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤗. Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars. 😭💜

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay Safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 40.3K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
611K 30.7K 23
ā†³ ā [ ILLUSION ] āž ā” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ā” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, a powerful d...
251K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
308K 12.7K 60
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ *ā‹†ā š¢'š š«ššš­š”šžš« š§šØš­ š„šØš¬šž š¦š² šœšØšŸšŸšžšž š­ššš›š„šž ššš¬ šš š«šžš¬š®š„š­ šØšŸ š²šØš® š©š¢š¬š¬š¢š§š  šØšŸšŸ š­š”ššš­ š­š¢š¦šž-š›...