Pieces of Me

CaptainSaint212 द्वारा

Ae feels empty... Pete is bored... Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called li... अधिक

Emptiness
Boredom
Encounter
Plot
Journey
Home
Belongingness
Nostalgia
Ae's Hurtful Past
Changes
Invitation
Prelude
The First Date
Pete's Tragedy
Needs and Wants
Answers and Questions
Ae's Worries
Pete's Jealousy
Different Views
P'Ae
Realizations
N'Yim's Wish
Can's Trap
Morning Kiss
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
A Gratitude Post from CaptainSaint212
Day 4
The Delay
Into your Arms
A Different Night
Lovely Lazy Afternoon
Silhouette From The Past
Lost Chance and First Chance
Old Flame
Confirmations and Affirmations
Fateful Day
I'm yours, You're mine
Our Promises
One-sided Confrontation
Deception
Betrayal
The Surprise
Future In-laws
Foreboding
Tailspin
Revulsion
Yearning
Limit Breaker
A Mother's Love and Wrath
Ruse to Retaliate
Memories and Decisions

Relapse

2.4K 125 75
CaptainSaint212 द्वारा

Phun was waiting outside, worried as hell. He had seen several relapse like this in all the years he was with Noh and Pete but the last one was seven years ago, the year before Pete entered the entertainment industry and it had not happened since then. He heard about the situation from Noh and he can't stop pacing back and forth, until he heard someone's car by the gate. He hurriedly open the gate for them. Ae nodded to greet Phun which Phun returned. Noh woke up the sleeping angel.

"Pete, Pete. We are home. Let's bring you to bed."

"Okay, Noh."

Pete stirred and open his eyes. Ae has already opened the backseat door for them, Phun by his side. Noh signaled Phun with a quick nod.

"My Baby Pete, are you feeling better?"

"P'Phun!"

Pete rushed to Phun to hug him and sob quietly. A relieved expression could be seen at Noh's face. This made Ae wondered more but also he was hurting. It seems it was only him that Pete can't remember.

"There, there my baby. Everything will be fine now. We are here. Don't cry anymore."

Pete nodded and looked to what he thinks the new guy in the group. He gave Ae a weak smile but did not approach him.

"Thank you, P'Ae. For helping me and Noh earlier."

"You're welcome, Pete."

Ae almost choked on his reply but tried his best to smile and hide the pain. Noh noticed it and placed a reassuring tap on his shoulder.

"Ae, don't worry. I promised to explain this better. I'll just put Pete to bed. You wait with Phun by the living room. Phun, please."

"Okay. Ae, come with me."

Ae looked again at Pete with longing. He wanted to be the one that is comforting him but he can't seem to remember him. It was painful. He followed Phun. As Noh and Pete walked towards the latter's bedroom.

Inside Pete's bedroom, Noh helped Pete showered, put him in his pajamas and dried his hair. Pete feeling more relaxed as he felt safe. They were both surprised when Ae knocked at the door, carrying a hot chocolate.

"Sorry, Noh. I think this could help him sleep better."

"A hot chocolate! Thank you."

Pete excitedly took the hot chocolate from the tray and started drinking it. Noh just look at Pete affectionately. Ae excused himself and closed the door, a single tear fell from his eyes that he quickly wiped away.

"There's an explanation for this. Don't be stupid, Ae! Pete would not deliberately forget you. You know he loves you. He is your fiance."

He was about to leave when he heard them talking, he halted. He knew it was rude to eavesdrop but he can't help it.

"Pete, why were you at the comfort room earlier."

"Noh, uncle tried to rape me. He said I was beautiful and he can't resist me. He held my arms over my head and kissed me forcefully! He turned me around and he started doing bad things. I tried to escape. I run. I was looking for you. I was so scared."

"There, there. You know he can't come here right? You know that you are safe with us, right? You know that we will protect you, right? Me, P'Phun and P'Ae?"

Pete nodded every question at Noh's chest like a kid as he was hugging him. Ae was holding the tray so tight. He remembered what he saw earlier and the fear he has came true. He can't help but curse Jade under his breath for putting Pete in such predicament. As he took a step back to the living room, he heard Pete mentioned his name.

"P'Ae will also protect me, Noh? He will do that?"

"Yes, Pete. He will do that. He loves you too as much as we love you or maybe more than we do."

"Really? I hope he wouldn't leave me or hurt me when he finds out I'm crazy."

"Pete! You are not crazy. You are unique but not crazy."

"But that's what all the kids are saying about me. I'm crazy."

"Pete, don't believe them. Remember, you promised that you will only believe me and P'Phun? Now you can also believe your P'Ae."

"Yes, Noh. My P'Ae?"

"Sleep now. Take a rest. Good night, our angel."

"Good night, Noh. I love you."

"I love you too, Pete."

Noh kissed Pete by the forehead and tucked him in. He started to sing a lullaby to help the latter sleep. Ae went back to the living room, head spinning but he composed himself. He needed to understand more. He took out his phone and called Can.

"Can, I can't home tonight. I'm here at Pete's place something happened during the shoot."

"Something bad happened to Pete, was it Jade's doing?"

"Yes."

"That bitch! What's the address to Pete's place? Oh nevermind. Tin said he knows the place. We will be there in 30 minutes."

Can dropped the call. Ae needed Can to be there and was glad that he decided to drop by. Ae went back to living room where Phun was quietly waiting.

"Did you hear them talk?"

"Yes. Sorry, P'Phun I can't help it."

"Don't worry, Ae. I always do it all the time when this happens. It was painful as hell but I need to know. Are you staying or are you leaving?"

"P'Phun, I will never leave Pete! I love him so much!"

Phun chuckled. The guy in front of him was definitely overthinking.

"I know that Ae. What I was asking is if you will be staying for the night? But thank you for reassuring me. At least now I know you will never leave Pete to be alone."

Ae blushed with the embarrassment. His heightened emotions are making him sensitive but he can't help it. This is all about Pete, the love of his life, his adorable angel, his fiance.

"I think there is someone at the gate."

"That might be Can and Tin, P'Phun."

"Okay. I'll get them."

As Phun left, Noh came and sat by the couch, looking drained and tired. He smiled at Ae.

"He is already asleep."

"That's good. Noh, what happened?"

Noh was about to explain things when Phun came back with Can and Tin.

"P'Ae, how is Pete?! Is he alright?!"

"Don't be too loud, Can. He is sleeping."

"I see but what the hell happened. I should have been there."

Can sat and Tin sat beside him, holding his hands. Noh sighed and Phun comforted him, egging him to tell everything. Noh nodded.

"Pete had a relapse of his traumatic experience. You knew about it, Ae. But Can and Tin might not. You see Pete has a very traumatic childhood. His family was murdered in front of him when he was seven and his aunt was violent to him and his uncle tried to rape him when he was ten. We grew up together in an orphanage, I met him there when he escaped his twisted life. All the experiences drew a number on him. He always had nightmares that are so vivid, he always cried at night. He would not talk to anyone. He only opened up to me and then Phun."

Can and Tin was shocked to hear about it while Ae and Phun kept quiet.

"When something triggers his trauma, he relapses and goes back to that state. He only remembers people he dealt with during that period that he will come back to. Right now, I think he relapsed as a 14-year old because he could remember Phun. His psychologist says it's the reaction of his brain when he tries to forget a most recent incident, a defense mechanism. That's why he doesn't remember you Ae. The condition could last for a day or several days. The longest I can remember was a week and during that time I am the only one who could approach him. The psychologist said it has no cure, though Pete has already accepted everything in his past, too much trigger and emotion can bring a relapse. All we can do is support him and be patient with him and wait for him to come back."

"Is this way he always say he is complicated and broken?"

"Yes, Ae. Remember how I told you Pete is so strong but also so fragile. He will not remember what happened during the relapse. But he will ask me about it since he feels he was missing some of his memories. And no matter how painful, I will be honest with him and tell him everything about it. He will take note of it and understand the situation. It helped him deal with it and his life better."

"When was the last time this happened, Noh?"

"Seven years ago, Ae. When he entered the entertainment industry, I was really careful in choosing his projects. Family issues and anything with sexual assaults, I don't accept it. I succeeded in doing so, until today. Sorry, Ae."

"It wasn't your fault, Noh. Was the scene with Yuta part of the script you agreed on?"

"It was not, Ae! That's why I'm so angry at myself. Leaving Pete with that bitch was a wrong move. I should have not done it. Why were you there, Ae?"

"I received a message from Pete that you went to an urgent meeting and no one will bring him home so I drove there."

"But we agreed that he will wait for me to come back. I don't think he will trouble you with it."

They were all quiet, thinking. When Can spoke his mind.

"It's that vixen! This is all her doing."

"What do you mean, Can?"

"P'Phun, it was her. I think that director bitch already knew about Pete and P'Ae. She planned this. I have seen her do this kind of stuff before. The urgent meeting of Noh. That scene with whoever is that Yuta. The message to P'Ae. She made sure that Noh can't say something about the additional scene. She wanted P'Ae to see that intimate scene and she wanted that Yuta to be close to Pete. But since she didn't know anything about Pete's past, she failed to take his reaction in to consideration. P'Ae, she already knows your number too."

"Yeah, if that's the case then she will definitely have my number now. But that's better, Can. She will never hurt Pete again."

Ae looked scary. The rage was so obvious in his black orbs. He knew he will need to settle this, the sooner the better. He can't afford seeing Pete hurt this way.

"Noh, I will always be with Pete whenever you have schedule that includes the vixen. Is that okay? I know that it's not part of the contract but Pete is family. Tin that's fine with you right?"

Tin and Noh just nodded. The cousins are so determined that it will really be hard to say no to them. Then Ae spoke.

"Noh, P'Phun. Can I stay with Pete? I know he doesn't remember me but I can't leave him like this."

"You are his fiance, you are free to stay and take care of him."

"Thanks, P'Phun."

"But you have to be patient and strong and understanding, Ae. Pete might wake up tomorrow and still not remember you. Can you do it?"

"Yes, I perfectly understand, Noh. I just want to be there for him."

Phun and Noh smiled at Ae. Ae looked at Can and Tin.

"Tin, please make sure that Can go home. No more sidetrips to the bar. Don't agree even if he asked you."

"P'Ae, what are you saying!"

"Can, Pete and I need you sober and calm. Please."

"Don't worry, Ae. I'll make sure that this crazy kid gets home tonight."

Can pouted that made the rest of them smile. But they all know things will only start to become messier.

------------------

Ae was now seated beside the sleeping Pete. He was lovingly caressing his black locks and quietly observing him. Pete's face contorted like he was having a bad dream, Ae whispered sweet nothings and words of assurance until Pete relaxed again.

"My adorable angel. My past will never hurt you again. I will always be here for you. I love you so much."

Ae slept beside Pete, seated and holding his soft hair.

------------------

Pete woke up, feeling so tired still. He was looking around as the last thing he remembered was he was shooting at Yuta's resort. He saw someone beside him which startled him but when he looked up, it was his P'Ae.

"What happened yesterday? Why is P'Ae in my room? Why am I in my room? Oh my goodness, don't tell me..."

Pete clasped his mouth with his both hands as it dawned to him. The last thing he remembered was the difficult scene that he had to shoot with Yuta and nothing more. Silent tears fell from his eyes.

"Did I have a relapse? After all this time. Did P'Ae witness it? Will he tell me that he will leave me that's why he stayed?"

The very thought of Ae leaving brought an indescribable pain in Pete's heart. His silent tears become sobs, his breathe quickening, his body tremble in fear. He was so deep in thought that he failed to notice that Ae already awake. Ae saw Pete's shoulders shaking and heard quiet sobs from him. He was alarmed. He called him softly to avoid startling the crying guy.

"Pete... Are you okay?"

Pete flinched. He didn't want to look at Ae but can he really blame him if he wanted to leave a burden like him. He can't and he won't. With the little courage he has left, he wiped his tears and faced Ae with a forced smile.

"Good Morning, P'Ae."

Ae didn't know how to react. He wasn't sure if Pete can remember him already.

"Why are you crying so early? Were you surprised I am here. Do you want me to call Noh?"

Pete shook his head and hugged his P'Ae so tight. Ae hugged back but still confused.

"No need P'Ae. I had a relapse yesterday, am I right? That is why you are being careful with me? I didn't remember you right? Will you... you.. tell me now that you will... leave me?"

Pete was now crying uncontrollably, holding on to Ae like his life depended on it. Ae was crying, happy tears. Pete remembered him but why was he thinking that he was leaving him.

"Wait, why would you think I will leave you?"

"Because I'm like this. I will just be a burden to you."

Ae released himself from Pete's hug and held his face, lovingly.

"My adorable angel, I will never leave you. I can never leave you. You are the love of my life, my fiance, my better half. Yes, I admit I was surprised yesterday. Yes, I was shocked that you did not remember me. But that will not be enough to make me leave you. So please don't cry."

"But... But... those episodes may happen again in the future and the relapse may be longer. I don't want to burden you."

"Then if that happens, my adorable angel. I will stay. I will remind you of who I am. I will court you again, make you fall in love with me over and over again. As many times as needed until you remember me again. I will never leave you. I love you, Pete."

"You will still be my P'Ae?"

"I will always be your P'Ae. I will always be your Ae. I will always be yours, no matter what."

Pete smiled. He was so happy that Ae chose to love him inspite of everything. He removed the distance between them by claiming his P'Ae's lips in a deep kiss. Ae smiled and returned the kiss.

Noh and Phun was at the door, looking at them. They were glad that Ae will always be there for their angel. They quietly closed it to leave the couple in their loving bliss.

---------------

I don't want you all be left with the bad feelings of what Jade did.

Since I'll be back to work...
Life will be difficult again. But I will try my best to update my stories.

Thank you for your support. I'm always grateful.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

54.9K 1.6K 21
So, this is my 1st fanfiction ever i have write in my whole life.So please support everyone. In kinnporsche series my favorite couple is vegaspete.So...
11.8K 507 18
Vegas : baby... Come out... I'm begging you Pete : why. .. vegas... Why why did it happened to me... Pete threw something inside .... Vegas got scar...
29.6K 1K 21
This is a fanfiction that is inspired by VegasPete characters from KinnPorsche novel. Alternate Universe, no mafia world. Violent scenes, mature con...