Star-Crossed One (Male OC x H...

By StarLightUpMyDays

A story of a young man on how he acts when his original dream got crushed to pieces and how unlucky stuffs ke... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : Wish
Chapter 2 : Scattered
Chapter 3 : Support
Chapter 4 : Different
Chapter 5 : Talent(s) ?
Chapter 6 : Dots & Lines
Chapter 7 : Training ?
Chapter 8 : Audition
Chapter 9 : Hello New Dream
Chapter 10 : GoodBye
Chapter 11 : New Enviroment, New People
Chapter 12 : New Routine
Chapter 13 : Addition
Chapter 14 : Deal
Chapter 15 : Commitment
Chapter 16 : Debut Prep
Chapter 17 : Out and In
Chapter 18 : Compete
Chapter 19 : Wrong ?
Chapter 20 : Eliminated
Chapter 21 : Big Things Happening
Chapter 22 : TWICE
Chapter 23 : Deal
Chapter 24 : The New Fellaz
Chapter 25 : Secret and Promise
Chapter 26 : Differences
Chapter 27 : In Between
Chapter 28 : Chance
Chapter 29 : Empty Heart
Chapter 30 : Responsibility
Chapter 32 : KQ Fellaz Unite
Chapter 33 : Conflicted
Chapter 34 : Mix of 9
Chapter 35 : Mix Of 9 Pt.2 "Ranks"

Chapter 31 : Tour Of Self Healing

515 34 61
By StarLightUpMyDays

"Okay everyone let's start again from 1...2..." said someone in a jogger and shirt who we all can assume is the dance trainer.

We're not in KQ's dance practice room actually, surprisingly we're in BigHit dance practice room.

"Alright let's repeat it once again !"

Long story short, Kyoya been down for a few days, he even asked for some advice from a few people. Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho are some names that he consult his problems to but yeah they can't really help much. 

He knows that he can't stay like this. If he can't move on, this will hurt his focus and idol career in the future. Of course he doesn't want that to happen, which makes him seeks answer from elder in KQ which is no other than the CEO himself.   

CEO-nim decided that Kyoya needs some fresh air. But of course, the Kyoto wonderboy still needs practice to keep improving since he's still lacking stage experience. Coincidentally, the rising boygroup from BigHit BangTan Sonyeondan a.k.a BTS was holding a tour and opened an audition for back-up dancer and well seeing the great chance given , CEO-nim recommend Kyoya to try and auditioned for it.

Kyoya wasn't sure whether to do it or not, considering he still has the responsibility as a dance trainer for KQ Fellaz. But like a hero in critical time, BB Trippin' signed a contract to work together with KQ Entertainment. Therefore, Kyoya can go without thinking about his responsibilty as a trainer. 

"Haah...haah..." Kyoya panted trying to inhale a lot of air into his two lungs. He's working with a lot of talented dancer and not mention the performance level sure is a different one from the usual stuff that he does.

"Okay ! Let's rest ! We'll try to hold a quick rehearsal after this !"

Kyoya rest up with the rest of the dancer, well they don't really rest together some prefer to rest alone. But out of everyone Kyoya had an eye for one person, there's a young trainee here but his dance moves can be considered on the same level as the rest of the group.

"Hey, do you guys know who he is ?" Kyoya asked to the other that rest next to him.

"Oh him ? If i'm not mistaken he's from Gimpo Technical School. What's his name again ?"

"I heard people call him Minho. Don't really know much about him to be honest."

"Minho ?" 

--------------------------------------------------------

After the long rehearsal, it's time to fuel the body with some food and beverages. Kindly enough, BigHit provides lunch for all the crews, back-up dancers, and for BTS themselves. 

Kyoya was really late because he got stomach issues earlier and now he's probably the last one to eat. Picking up the food, he heads out to search for an empty seat. Sadly, every seat is occupied with back-up dancers or crews. Every seat but those 3 seat in the middle of the room and guess who's occupying 7 out of the 10 seat.

"Umm excuse me sunbaenim, is this seat empty ?" 

"Oh yes ! Come on join us here !" Namjoon answered.

"Ah thanks."

Kyoya sat down, catching everyone's attention for sitting with the main attraction of the Wings Tour. Yep, he sat down with BTS members. Before he eat, he proceed to introduce himself to the group.

"You're from KQ ?"

"Yeah."

"Oh that's nice , i heard they're still new. You might be their first idol group."

"Ahaha possibly."

Despite being famous, BTS members is actually very nice and down to earth type of people. Guess the bad stigma that people threw at them wasn't true.  

"Uhmm, excuse me is this seat empty ?"

A familiar face showed up, it was that young man from Gimpo School. 

"Ah of course ! Come join us !" Jungkook said happily.

Just like Kyoya, Minho sat down and introduce himself. Kyoya then introduce himself to the young man since the two still didn't know each other.

"Minho, are you a trainee ?" Hoseok said.

"Uhm not yet hyung, i'm still looking for a company to take me."

"For real ?! You're dancing like an experienced trainee tho. Right Kyoya ?"

"Yeah i can agree with Hoseok-ssi. Minho you're amazing." Kyoya said complimenting the younger man.

"Ah..no i'm not that good." Minho said being shy with the compliment thrown at him.

"Oh worry not, i'm sure there'll be some scouts in our tour later." The man whose stage name only consist one letter said.

"Hm ? But why ?" Kyoya asked with curiousity in his tone. 

"Because there's a lot of back-up dancers here are still young and don't have contract with any entertainment. Let's say they might found some gems in here." Namjoon explained trying to make it sound less complicated.

"Hmm, is there any particular entertainment you want to be part of Minho-ya ?" Jimin asked suddenly.

"I...would really like JYP to take me in."

Kyoya who was drinking suddenly choked hearing the statement coming from the young man. Hearing the name JYP somehow brings a bad taste in his mouth.

"Kyoya you good bro ?" Hoseok said checking my condition.

"Y-yeah... thanks for asking. Minho.."

"Yes hyung ?"

"May i know why you pick JYP over any other entertainment ?"

Minho stay silent probably thinking for the right answer before he finally opens his mouth and say his answer.

"To be honest, i don't mind if any entertainment want to take me in. I want JYPE to take me because i want to reassure my mom."

"Re-assure ?" Jin asked.

"I'm the only child in the family and for that reason i don't want my mom to worry about his son. Entering JYP will be the only way for me to reassure her that i'll be fine."

His action somehow touched Kyoya's heart. He never really thought of his parents that way. They must've worry about him so much, like it's been ages since the last time he called them.

"Aigoo you remind me to Hoseok back in 2014." The leader of BTS said mentioning that one iconic moment. 

"AHH HYUNG !!" 

The table is now filled with laughter from the BTS members, as Kyoya and Minho don't really get what moment Namjoon meant but it's probably an embarrassing moment judging from J-Hope's reaction. It was a warming feeling to talk while eating with the top boygroup of the K-Pop industry. 

-----------------------------------------------------

It's now 3 AM in the morning. The whole staff, back-up dancers,and BTS are sleeping tightly in their own room except for one person.

"Dang it i can't sleep..."

Kyoya our main hero was struggling to sleep.He's been rolling from one side to another for some hours now trying to find the right position to sleep. He even tried to turn his pillow to use the cold side of the pillow as the final weapon that'll help him sleep but nope it didn't work. 

The thought of Mina flashed through his head as he unlocked his phone just to realize it's 3 AM in the morning. It'll be annoying to chat someone at 3 AM in the morning. But hey chatting with Mina's been helping him with his own struggle with...yeah you guess it.

"Momo..."

Kyoya still save her contact. He's been wanting to delete the contact but somehow still can't get to it. He's not hoping anything from her, he would actually prefer not to talk or meet with her again. What used to be happy or excited feelings whenever her name passed his mind is now filled with nothing but pain and hate towards the girl.

"This is not helping, i need to do something." 

He sneaked out of the room trying not to disturb the others that were also sleeping in the shared bedroom. The only thing that'll help him is nothing but dancing, therefore he heads to the closest dance practice room. Walking down the hall, he suddenly bumped into someone or to he precise someone ran into him.

"Ah ! I'm so sorry ! I'm in a hurry !"

"It's okay !!" Kyoya shouted to the young man who's already running away from the scene. But something sure is sticking out from his mind.  

"Hmm...he kinda look like someone...."

Kyoya shrugs it off not really giving his mind a chance to process the possibility. He finally arrives at the dance practice room , it sure took him a while to reach the place considering he's still new to the whole building.  

"Ah there's someone else in this room ?"

Kyoya take a quick peek from the small opening at the door. Someone is dancing alone in that dance practice room, and he actually know who's that person is. With no hesitation, he opens the door and greets the young man that he just met today.

"Morning Minho-ya."

"UWA ! Ah hyung...good morning. I'll get going now !"

"H-huh ? No need to do that, i'll be happy to practice together with you."

"Uhm why ?"

"Why not ?"

"Huh ?"

"Huh ?" 

"Hyung you-"

Seeing no point in arguing any further Minho decided to laugh, breaking the awkward feeling from the useless conversation they just had. Kyoya smiled and join the laughing session together with later on.

"I'mma stretch up real quick, wait for me will you."

The younger dancer nods agreeing with the idea.

--------------------------------------------------

After an hour of practice, the two decided to rest for a bit. Performing in a tour like this sure is a different thing, they'll need to double the effort to remember not only their dance moves but also the position. This is basically a test-run for their own concert one day if they managed to debut.

"Take it Minho."

"Thanks hyung."

Minho quickly drinks the bottle of water , rejuvenating his body from the lack of minerals dan water. Minho actually remind Kyoya to his younger self, so powerful and sharp. Not saying he's not sharp anymore but the damage done to one of his legs sure decrease the full potential that he had.

"Hyung.."

"Yeah ?"

"Do you mind if i ask you to share me your experience as a trainee ?"

Kyoya looked up remembering all the sweet and bitter experience over the past few years becoming a trainee in two different company.

"Well one thing for sure, you'll meet a lot of 'interesting' people."

"Interesting ?"

"Yeah you'll meet a wide variety of people. Some are really kind, some are unique, and some are just plain weird."

The Kyoto boy ends his sentence with a quick giggle followed by the Gimpo boy joining his little laugh.

"But yeah despite going through a roller-coaster of feelings , it was a fun experience."

"Oh i haven't ask this, how long have you been a trainee ? And did you move from one company to another ?"

"Oh right, i've been a trainee for hmmm how long is it again ? 5 years ? 4 ? Ah don't really remember it but yeah it's been quite a while and to answer that second question..."

"Hm ?"

"I used to be part of JYP Entertainment."

"W-wha...but why did you move out ?"

Hearing the question brings a lot of questionable feelings towards the Kyoto boy as he wasn't sure on how to answer that question. There's an internal let's say "scandal" that caused him to left the company. He can't blame the company, it's his fault for hiding something that controverisal behind the staff and the CEO himself.

As much as Kyoya want to answer the question with the real reason, it might not be the best answer.

"Let's say i....don't really suit JYP style ahahaha."

"Hm ? What is JYP Style ?"

"Let's not talk about that shall we ahahaha."

"Ah...well maybe you can tell me your experience there or is there anyone i should look for ?"

"Anyone you should look for huh ?" 

Kyoya thought about Minho's statement, his mind was quickly directed to GOT7 but it might not be a good choice to suddenly go up to them saying he knew someone that used to be part of their group. 

A better choice would be the three random and unique people that Kyoya used to share room with. He can only wonder in his mind how they're doing. Chan is probably being himself writing songs until morning, Jisung will probably developing his rap even more together with Changbin. Oh talking about Changbin...

"I wonder how's Gyu doing in the dorm...Nah i'm sure San will take good care of him." Kyoya muttered to himself.

"Gyu ?"

"Oh ! Nothing haha. About the person you should look for...you can go around and ask about Christopher Bang."

"Sounds like the name of a foreigner..."

"Well in a way yes, but i'm sure he'll help you in anyway. He's a great guy trust me." 

"If you say so...i'm not even sure if i'll be scouted." Minho said in a sad tone. 

"Yah ! Who are you ?!" Kyoya suddenly said shocking the younger man.

"H-huh ?"

"Just go along and answer with your name real name Minho-ya." Kyoya whispered.

"O-Oh..i'm Minho."

"Louder !"

"I-I'm Minho !"

"ONE MORE TIME !"

"I'M MINHO , LEE MINHO !!"

"WHAT IS YOUR SPECIALITY ?!"

"HIKING !"

"Wait no that's not what i meant.."

"Oh...I LIKE CHOREOGRAPHING AND MUSIC !"

"EXACTLY !! I GUARANTEE , JYP SCOUT WILL SCOUT YOU. YOU ARE CAPABLE OF I--"

"YAH ! WHY THE TWO OF YOU ARE SO LOUD AT 4 AM IN THE MORNING !!??"

The two quickly turn their attention to the door, there stood a trainer. Not just any trainer, but the head trainer that's known for being really strict and discipline. Simply said, they fucked up.

---------------------------------------------------------

It took a few weeks before the tour finally ended. Today Kyoya will finally go back to KQ Entertainment with new knowledge and fresh energy after some new air that he experienced as a back-up dancer. 

Good news from Minho side, a JYP scout was there and saw the potential in Minho as he got signed up for an audition from JYP Entertainment. Funny thing is , Kyoya was also scouted by that same talent scout that didn't know the Kyoto boy used to be part of JYP. 

He would've said yes if he's a new trainee but now he already have everything he needed in KQ. All six members that'll soon start a debut project. Little did he know, the group won't only consist the sixth of them. There will be some new addition, including...

Jimin P.O.V

"Ah..some drinks will help replenish my soul." 

After a tough training today, a cold mineral water will always be the key to my worn-out body. Sheesh today was pretty rough- Oh wait isn't that ?

"Wooyoung-ah !" I said greeting the younger trainee. 

"Ah sunbaenim ! Annyeonghaseyo." 

"Hey, uhmm are you going somewhere ?" I asked that type of question after seeing the bags that he had behind him. It's like he's going to move out somewhere.

"Ahaha yeah...i'm going to search for another company."

"Wha- Why ??"

"Well, i can't let my best buddy go out there and search a company alone by himself. I promise to debut together with him and i will keep that promise."

"Oh ma gawd my heart is...oh ma gawd." I said mimicking you know who. Dang it's been quite a while since i heard that. 

"Ahaha, yeah a man gotta keep his promise."

"Yep, but wait do you have any particular company you want to auditioned for ?"

"Hmm, any company will do but i think a small company will be perfect Since they usually don't have any group. Hopefully we'll debut quickly in that new company. Do you have any suggestion hyung ?"

"A small company who's about to debut a group huh ? I can't say i kno--"

*flashback*

"You're from KQ ?"

"Yeah."

"Oh that's nice , i heard they're still new. You might be their first idol group."

*flashback ends*

"Hyung ?"

"On second thought, maybe i know one company...."

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31 done , I know i'm hella late but wish the best of luck to both Jihyo and Kang Daniel TwT

Thanks for reading, hope you'll enjoy this one as well, and have a great day everyone !

I'm out boiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.6K 11
A story about one boys realisation & coming to terms with his feelings brewing inside. βœ§ΰΌβ”‰β”‰Λš*❋ ❀ ❋*Λšβ”‰β”‰ΰΌβœ§ Story Status: Completed β₯Ateez Au β₯BoyxBoy β₯...
147K 2.6K 62
Male Reader x Nayeon Y/N is a poor college graduate who quits his job in the States to move to Korea and escape the influence of his parents. Three y...
15.9K 871 46
Twice and BTS are called to live together for a month, during which they have to collaborate and prepare group performances. In the course of their c...
97.7K 6.8K 32
Zhang Hao is someone with a big heart, trying to find someone he can marry in order for him to adopt his little cousin, who's now an orphan. What hap...