Chapter 25 : Secret and Promise

Momo P.O.V

It's been 5 days since SIXTEEN ended. No time to rest, straight into practice and music recording. Everyone was really happy with our progress since the show ended. Our chemistry is there , only need a little bit more work and we should be in sync.

"Hey Momo , have you talk to Kyo-san ? After hearing the problem between the two of you and him approaching you directly like that, you two surely are now in good terms right ?" Sana asked.

Yabuki Kyoya, his name been ringing inside my head for quite a while now. Over the past few days , i've been battling my own mind whether to forgive him or not. On one side , people makes mistakes and he deserves a second chance. On the other hand, if i forgive him there might be chance that he'll do it again.But after a lot of thinking, i've decided on one thing.

"No , i actually haven't met him but I've decided to forgive him."

"Phew ! That's really relieving to hear. I can't stand seeing you two fighting each other. I can finally focus back to my Seoho~"

"Sana really like Manager-nim huh ?" Mina said joining the conversation.

"You can say it like that Mina."

"But hey , have you guys seen Kyoya over the past few days ?" Sana asked once again.

Weirdly enough, i didn't realize until Sana mention about it. Usually i saw him at the gym or at the canteen.We somehow always meet up unintentionally. But over the past few days, he's been missing. Just gone without any caution like mist.

"Now that's an interesting question.He's usually at the canteen with Chris , ChangBin,and Jisung right ?" Mina replies.

"Could it be that he's sick ?" Sana said coming up with her own thoughts.

"Maybe ?"

"We should visit their room late-"

"Heya girls what's up ?"

Park Jihyo, the leader of Twice suddenly barge in joining the conversation. The girl that Kyoya pick over me. Should i feel salty about it ? Probably not, i'm just gonna keep it to myself. I don't want to ruin our chemistry as a team.

"Oh right Jihyo , have you seen Kyo-san today ?" Sana asked.

"K-Kyoya oppa ? Oh ahaha no , i haven't actually."

Hearing the word oppa somehow makes me feel mad , but there's one thing that caught my attention which is the abnormality with Jihyo. Over the past few days she's been trying too hard to be happy and energetic. I'm sure that's part of her job as a leader to keep everything in check, but this ? This is too obvious.

"Jihyo are you hiding something from us ?" I asked seriously with a frowned face.

"N-no ! There's nothing to hide for in the first place."

"Okie dokie !" Mina said ending her suspicion on the leader.

While that might work for Mina and Sana, it won't work on me. I'm sure she's hiding something.

"We're planning to go to TheRachas room later to check on Kyoya. Wanna tag along ?"

"A-ah sorry, i got stuff to do later."

"And what is that ?" I asked while looking at her with sharp eagle eyes , trying to find a weakness.

"Have some stuff to discuss with JYP-nim, y'know leader type of stuff."

"Ah well it can't be bothered i guess." Sana said once again believing the leader's statement.

"Yeah sorry~"