Chapter 28 : Chance

It's been quite a while since that last conflict inside the KQ Fellaz. Everything went back as how it's supposed to be before Kyoya went mad, in fact it's been way better since that. 

"San, you've done well. But i think you should add just a little bit more power to it."

Kyoya is still strict with his training but now he's more positive and actually give some suggestion for improvement. He'll also compliment those who managed to get the job done. 

"Ah whose turn is it today to buy the drinks ?" 

Unlike back then where he'll always ask Hongjoong to buy drinks only for him from the store, there's now a system where everyday there'll be one person from KQ Fellaz that'll go and buy drinks from the store for everyone.

"Yunho it's your turn today."

"Oh really ? Welp i'mma go buy it." Yunho said lightly as he stand up and go grab the drinks.

"It's amazing how you guys been improving so much, I'm so proud of y'all." Kyoya said wiping his fake tear to make him look like a proud father. The group cringed at first but eventually laughed out loud seeing their weird hyung.

*knock**knock*

"I'll get the door !"

San stood up and approached the front door having no idea on who'll show up.

"U-wa ! CEO-nim !"

Upon hearing that, the others quickly stand up and line themselves in the usual order.

"Good Evening CEO-nim !!"

"Good Evening ! Really happy to see you all working hard-- Oh wait where's Yunho ?"

"Oh we asked him to grab some drinks from the store."

"Ah i see. Today, the reason i came here is to introduce you guys to some 'guests'. "

"Guest ?" Hongjoong replies with a question.

"Yep , i'm sure you guys won't be able to guess who it is--"

"UWA !! ZICO-SUNBAENIM ! U-KWON-SUNBAENIM ! ANNYEONGHASIMNIKA!! Would you like some drinks ? What ? People are not supposed to know that you're here ?! OH !"

Analyzing on what the speaker offered, now we all know it's Yunho who accidently spoils everything.

"Well that was anti-climatic...." Kyoya said breaking the silence.

"Yunho..." CEO-nim face-palm himself after what Yunhogizer did.

The whole room can only smiles awkwardly trying to repair the weird atmosphere they're in right now. 

"Yunho-ya , just come inside together with them." 

Obeying the CEO, Yunho entered the room followed by the two "secret" guests. 

"Oh CEO-nim would you like some drinks ?"

"No Yunho, thank you for asking." CEO-nim answered forcing a smile on his face.

Yunho just happily skips to join the others in the group lineup. The trainees then introduce themselves to their sunbaenim, leaving a nice impression on the older generation.

"It's nice seeing our younger brothers working hard. Keep up the great work y'all !" Zico said warming the heart of his junior.

"Yabuki Kyoya ? Can i ask you to step forward ?" U-Kwon said catching everyone off-guard with the sudden question. Kyoya who got called by the senior quickly step forward separating himself from the group. U-Kwon scanned him up and down multiple times seeing every detail that is visible with his two eyes.