Chapter 32 : KQ Fellaz Unite

"Five, six, seven, eight and done. Wooh !"

It's been a few days since Kyoya went back to KQ after the training experience he had in Wings Tour. He gained a lot of experience about performing on stage, one example is he learned on how to increase/decrease his stage presence. Might sound like something not important but when you're dancing in a group, you don't want to overpower the center when it's not your turn.

Kyoya is not the only one who gained some new skill and knowledge tho. The rest of KQ Fellaz also improved so much in the past month when Kyoya went to participate in the tour.

Their moves are more sharper than before, their vocal are also more stable than before, and one more important skill is that they learn choreography even more faster.

"WOOH I feel like we're about to debut already !!" Mingi said hyping himself up.

"I know right ? Gosh you guys really improved a lot. Training with BB Trippin' must be pretty rough huh ?"

The five other people except for Kyoya himself laughed awkwardly agreeing with the fact that Kyoya just stated.

"But it was worth it." Seonghwa explained.

"Yeah, it was quite fun too actually."

San statement was enough to make everyone in that dance practice room focus their gaze on him, showing a shocked expression all over their faces.

"Hm ? Am i wrong ?"

"I mean--"

Before Hongjoong can answer the question, a few knocks can be heard at the door cutting his dialogue. San being the usual door-opener quickly did his task. It's the CEO-nim in front of the door, with a few people behind him. They all then proceed to enter the dance practice room.

"Good evening everyone. Have you guys been practicing hard ?"

"NE !" All six members of KQ Fellaz loudly answer back with power. Only God knows how can these people still be loud after the dance practice they just did.

"Great ! I'm sure you can see there's a few people right behind me. Let me introduce you to...

YOUR NEW GROUPMATES"

CEO-nim then moves to the side as the first person stepped forward and bows lightly.

"Annyeonghasimnika, i'm Kang Yeosang. Looking forward to work with everyone."

Kang Yeosang, a visual with pretty good dancing skill. Known to be attracted and deeply invested in technology especially drones.

The next person comes up to the front, but that person look a little bit familiar especially to Kyoya.