โœ“ | ๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐„๐‘ โ˜๏ธŽ...

By MarienaNight

๐๐Ž๐’๐“-๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒยท๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธยท๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โ†ณ (๐—ป.) a ship designed for breaking a channel through ic... More

โ… Profile โ…
โ… Cast โ…
โ… Epigraph โ…
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
โ… Thank You โ…

02

3.1K 76 13
By MarienaNight

eMergence II

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

It was deep into the night, I woke up from an arm on my stomach, this I knew it was the von Strucker's arm.

He asked me to spend the night in his room, just to make sure I was okay, but from the looks of what's happening...

I looked beside me to see Andy, far into sleep, jerking and moving quite violently.

"Andy?"

... he seemed the need me without realizing.

He was muttering nonsense, making me shake him to wake up.
"Andy, Andy wake up!"

He snapped out of it, rushing to sit himself up and hyperventilate from the nightmare he must've had.

"Hey, hey, Andy," I whisper, "w-what happened? Are you okay?"

As he nods his head and tried to catch his breath, I looked over to the clock beside his nightstand stating that it was 2:56 am.

"I-I'm okay, let's go back to sleep," The von Strucker tells me, pulling us both down onto his bed.

As we did, I gave a concerned look, pushing the hair out of Andy's platinum dyed hair out of his eyes.

"What happened?"

"It was just a bad dream. No need to worry."

I knew pushing him would only lead to a fight, so I let it go with a kiss.

He pulled me into his chest, as I wrap my arms around him.

There we took a moment of embrace as we slowly start to drift into the earns of sleep.

❅   ❅   ❅

Everyone went to the warehouse, seeing mechanics try to build the big shelter for Lorna.

As Andy and I watch them do their work, we both overhear Lorna's slight panic.

"Make sure these are tight," The woman orders the worker, "The joints need to be sealed."

"Yeah, they're in," bored the man, having the metal woman look down in almost embarrassment.

"Hey, make sure you double-check, all right?" I sternly asked him, making him nod.

"Lorna," Reeva calls, "we've been chatting with the doctor and he's concerned that you shouldn't be exerting yourself."

"I'm just getting things ready. I'm fine," The pregnant Dane tried to assure.

"Ms. Dane, with all due respect, you and a pre-term contraction that moved a 6,000-pound car. You should be on bed rest immediately."

Everyone seemed to agree with the doctor, which made Lorna have to agree, as well.

"Andrew, Lux, would you mind helping them outside?" Reeva asked of us.

We both say yes, but before we could do so, Lorna called to us.

"Guys, uh... I need to talk to you two."

"What's up?" Andy nods.

"I have a bad feeling. I think the birth may not go well."

My face dropped a bit, as Andy responded, "You're crazy. You got everything you need. You've got a great doctor."

"Things can't still happen, okay?" She explains, "If something does go wrong, and it... it comes down to me or the baby, she... She will choose me."

I gulped. Knowing Reeva I did believe Lorna, I do think she would much rather have Lorna than the baby.

"Do you understand? I need you two to protect the baby. As if she was yours."

"Wh-What do you mean? What are we supposed to do?"

"Andy, Lux. You two are a Von Strucker and a Mycroft. Stop them. However, you have to. Promise me."

"I promise," I nod to her, almost automatically.

When we both looked at Andy, he seems hesitant and ended up making the right choice. "Yeah. Okay. I promise."

❅ ❅ ❅

"Really, it's all right, guys. You can go to bed."

"It's no problem. We like keeping you company," I smile to Lorna.

Andy quizzed, "Are you feeling sick or...?"

"No, just... just tired," responds Lorna, who was just pacing slowly.

"You want us to pitch more baby names. We got a bunch."

She chuckled, "Save the names for your own. Your child can have the porn star names."

"What's wrong with Bolt?"

I laugh to Andy as I talk to Lorna, "I really like this name, I think I may just keep it for myself."

"What is it?" Dane asked me.

"It's——"

Before I could say, Polaris groans in pain, making the lights of the building flicker insanely.

I got her, holding onto her shoulder and arms, as she holding into her baby bump.

"Lorna, what is it? What's wrong? Are you——"

"Get them, Andy. Get them," Lorna instructs, "It's time. The baby's coming."

The boy rushes to grab the Frost triplets and Jack, as I stay with Lorna, holding onto her as she goes through her labor pains.

Everyone managed to range together for Lorna's labor, we drove to the warehouse, where the doctor and Reeva had still been.

"Everything metal, lock it down now!" Jack yells to the workers, with authority.

Andy and I told onto Lorna, directing her to the mounted hospital room, trying to reassure her.

She screams in pain, making an entire lifting car across the floor and knocking down all of the stetson tools off of tables.

"Get her inside!" Reeva orders.

Jack opened the door for us, as we get her inside the room, with everyone.

"We're not ready. We need more time," The doctor panics.

"it's seems the child disagrees. You're the mutant specialist. You'll figure something out," shuts down Reeva.

Lorna had already propped herself into position, stripped off her leggings, and tried to push, making some of the lights burst.

"You're gonna be okay. We're all here. Just-Just breath, " Andy encourages.

"I'm trying to breathe!" The woman snaps.

Jack decided to be of use.
He makes his way to Lorna, onto her other side. "Hold onto my hand."

Before she could do anything, she screams as the doctors yell, "Push again."

More lights burst.
"I-I can't... I don't wanna——"

"I can take it!" Jack tells her, "Lorna, come on."

The pained woman held onto my brother's hand tightly, as she screams out, making barrels and boxes from the outside thrown around.

"Keep pushing," The doctor tells, "Keep pushing!"

Sounds around us were heard, metals from the outside were most likely being affected.

I held onto Andy's hand, as I see Jack take deep breathes, seeing his hand practically hurting over how much strength Lorna had.

"Something's wrong," the doctor told us.

"What is it?" Reeva questioned.

"She's not dilating. Her blood pressure is off the charts. She won't be able to take this much longer."

"She's fine. She just needs to keep pushing. Come on," Andy denies.

"Lorna," I call to her, seeing her just groan in complete pain.

"Doctor," Our boss declares, "we are not going to lose her."

This made me stand on edge.
The way she used such force and determination in that one sentence made me think of Reeva differently.

"You don't understand. It's not a medical issue. I-It's a mental block of some kind. It happens sometimes. If we don't do something soon, she could die."

That was the one thing Lorna feared: the decision between her and the baby.

Her grip from my brother's hand lessened, so much so that he had to hold to it himself because she was so weak in pain.

As I barely hear the whistlers of discussion talk between the Frost sisters and Reeva, both Andy and I look at each other in worry.

We both didn't want to do something to hurt the others, but we had made a promise... and our word is true.

Soon they made a choice.

As they stride up to Lorna, both Andy and I stop them.

"What are you doing?" The von Strucker asks them.

"We're gonna take care of this," vaguely answers Reeva.

Polaris grunts, having the lights flicker and strikeout, but her body didn't react.

Jack didn't feel any tense squish of her hand, which had me worry even more.

I roar, "No, we need to know exactly what you are doing. If you're gonna hurt the baby——"

"We are here to help the baby and Lorna," Our boss states, calmly, "She needs to remember what she's fighting for. What we're all fighting for. That's all we're going. I promise."

"Lux, Andy," calls my brother, "look at her. She needs them."

Before we could, Polaris screams once again, making Andy break.

"Okay, okay." He holds onto my arm to pull me away.

"Andy! What the hell?" I scold to him, but he doesn't listen to me, making the Frost triplets and Reeva go to her.

"Lorna. I need you to listen to me now. You need to be strong. We're gonna show you why we're here. We're gonna show you the dawn of a new age."

Reeva steps aside to let the Frost's take over.
Esme talks, "Hey, Lorna. Lorna, look at me, look at me. It's okay."

As the Dane woman looks to the blondes, they use their abilities to Lorna, making me shift to break out of Andy's grasp.

"Wait, please. Give them a chance," He advises, I only shallow my regret.

Lorna gasps under the sister's control; they must've given her a vision.

Coming back from the vision, Polaris listens to Reeva.

"Do you see that? That's for her. Do you want that?"

Jack held his breath, seeing the labored woman get back her strength.

With a rough voice, she vows, "More than anything."

"Then show me you can do this."

Andy lets go of my arms and holds onto my waits, as I softly hold onto his arm, in anxiousness.

Lorna continues to push, with more power than anything.

Metal in the warehouse moved across the room.
The electricity pole from the outside fell onto the building, knocking a hole into the wall, making Andy hover over me as the heavy bricks fell.

The glass of the sanctuary cracked majorly but never broke through.
The lifting machines were either destroyed or damaged... but that didn't matter.

That one push was a miracle because Lorna's baby girl came into the world.

The doctor got a baby blanket form his kit, and wrapped the baby, giving her to the new mother.

Andy and I held each other close, seeing our friend so happy.

Jack and I made eye contact, his hand was red and irritated, with a possible jammed finger.

We both just grinned in silence, just taking in the peaceful moment of newfound life.

Lorna smiles to her child, seeing her pure perfect pale skin like her's and round eyes like Marcos, she greets, softly,

"Hello, Dawn."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 147 9
๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ! โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ. ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„...
59.6K 451 98
hello humans!! THERE WILL NOT BE ANY NSFW OR SMUT IN THIS! I will be adding art inside of this book as well! Feel free to recommend any ships, I'll...
14.4K 139 18
I get stressed from working on serious[ish] projects, so I'll write some h*rny stuff in the meantime!!!! PLEASE make reqweusts ;~; pwetty, pwetty pls...
16.8K 704 40
Sฬทอ‹ฬฬพฬ“อฬฝฬ†อ‘อ„ฬพอ…ฬ อˆฬ–ฬญอ–tฬธฬ‹ฬฬ”ฬฝฬŽฬฬฅฬผฬฃฬ—ฬณaฬตฬ†ฬŽอ˜yฬธอŒฬ“ออ„ฬ”ออ›อ›ฬญฬฎฬ– ฬธอ—ฬ›อ—ฬ’อ’ฬ€ฬ†ฬŽอ˜อฬอŽฬจwฬดออ‘ฬ’ฬอ›ฬ—ฬœฬฏฬซฬ™อ•อˆฬฎฬบiฬธฬƒอฬพอŠอƒฬ‚อ‚ฬนฬฒอ‰tฬถฬฝอ”ฬฒฬจฬบฬ–ฬฅฬผฬฆฬฅอ“hฬธฬŽฬŽฬšอฬ‰ฬŽฬฐฬขฬฐฬ™อšฬ—ฬจฬฐ ฬธฬ‘อ˜อ…อ“ฬ™ฬžอ‰ฬคฬคฬŸฬ อœmฬธฬ‰อฬ”ฬšฬอฬ‚ฬ’ฬฝอ ฬžฬฌ...