𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 (𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚�...

By E11yzStoriez

~ ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ x ᴏᴄ ~ ꜱʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɪʏᴏᴍɪ ꜱᴀɪᴛᴏ ᴀɴ 18-ʏᴇᴀʀ-ᴏʟ... More

⭐𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (100 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🎊𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 (𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (1𝑲 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰

282 17 5
By E11yzStoriez

🌹The Next Day🌹

I'm exhausted...

Crying really does take all the strength out of you. I felt so tired that the coach told me to stay at the hotel today. 

At least Yua left her phone with me. That was nice of her.

Just as I was about to play a game on her phone a text from Kuroo popped up.

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

Yua told me u weren't feeling well. 

✨Goddess✨:

Yeah...

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

R U still ok with going out 2day?

✨Goddess✨:

Yes! Most definitely! Also thxs 4 offering 2 help me

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

No problem I just hope a pretty girl like u gets better

A blush appeared on my face after I saw his text. He's a bit of a flirt, huh?

✨Goddess✨:

Thxs I guess

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

So, I'll pick u up after the matches end

✨Goddess✨:

Ok, I'll see u later

AnnoyingRooster🐔:

Bye 👋 

After the short conversation with Kuroo, I basically spent the whole day playing games on Yua's phone.

Finally, when Yua and Sara came back to the hotel with Kuroo it was around 5 pm.  

What took so long?

"We're back!" Yua announced and pushed me out of the room with Kuroo. "And you two are leaving! Bye!" She yelled and slammed the door.

Kuroo stood there for a couple of seconds before turning to me. "So, do you remember the last place you had your phone?"

"I remember having it on the bus when we left Miyagi."

"I guess that's where we'll start." 

"Miyagi?! Are we going back there?!" I asked with a confused look.

"Of course not. We'll check the buses first."

"Oh." I blushed from the embarrassment since I sounded stupid.

"You sure are cute in a way."

"Oh um... Thanks." I said with a small smile.

On the way out of the hotel, we passed by Aia who was sitting in the lobby with Aki. Aia took a quick glance at me and Kuroo and her eyes dulled over. 

I felt guilty.

Just looking at Aia, you can tell that she likes Kuroo. It's the same thing with Kuroo.

I quickly came to a halt and Kuroo stopped shortly afterward. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I am, but you aren't." 

"Huh?" The male questioned.

I walked over to Aia and grabbed her wrist as she gave me a shocked look. "Mind if I borrow her?" I asked Aki.

"Go right ahead." Aki replied and I dragged Aia over to Kuroo. 

Before Kuroo got a chance to say anything I also grabbed his wrist and pulled the two of them out of the hotel.

"How the hell are you so strong?" Aia questioned while trying to pull her arm out of my grasp.

"How are you so dumb?" I asked.

"Excuse me?!" Aia said in shock.

"You are both idiots." I state.

"What the hell? Let me go right now?!" Aia exclaims and snatches her wrist out of my hand. "I'm going back to the hotel room." She hissed and turned around.

I looked up at Kuroo before letting go of his wrist.

"That face." I mumbled to myself. "Coward." I said loud enough for Aia to hear.

The taller female immediately stopped in her tracks before turning around and marching towards me. "Repeat it."

"Coward."

Aia grabbed me by my collar and lifted me off my feet. Though, I showed no emotion because I wasn't afraid.

"You and Kuroo and just alike. You're both cowards."

"You have barely known me for 3 days. Who the hell are you to tell me that?"

"No one, I'm just a side character in your story." Then I turned my stares away from Aia. "Why haven't you said anything?" I asked Kuroo.

"Because you were spot on." Kuroo says.

"Now what are you talking about?!" Aia asked Kuroo.

"Aia⁓" Kuroo says. "We are cowards⁓"

Aia looked at Kuroo with disgust and let go of my collar. Then the taller female let out a sigh.

"Kuroo⁓" Aia copied the male. "You are a rooster⁓"

Kuroo looked a bit ticked off by Aia's comment and replied to her with: "This is why all of your boyfriends ran away."

"At least I've dated people before. Unlike me, all the girls are too scared to talk to you because you're like a cat in heat."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am-"

"Um! So, Aia-San, can you help us find my phone?"

Aia paused and took a look at me. "I don't see why not." She said and the three of us went off to the gym.

Along the way, Kuroo and Aia continued to argue about petty things, but overall they seemed to be really good friends with one another. Though, that face Kuroo made...

It reminded me of Yuki.

I know that's a strange thing to say but Yuki seems a bit-

"We're here." Aia says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Which bus is it?" Kuroo asked.

"The one in the front next to Karasuno's bus."

"Well then, come on!" Aia shouts and rushes to the bus.

When we all are in front of the bus Kuroo tenses up.

"What's wrong?" Aia asked.

"We don't have the keys."

My eyes widen and I drop to my knees. "We came all this way for nothing?!"

Aia lets out another sigh and tells Kuroo to bend down.

"Why?" Kuroo asked.

"I need to borrow your shoulders." Aia replies.

Kuroo bends down and Aia climbs on his shoulders before he stands up. The two then begin to check the windows of the bus for my phone and Aia smiles. "Is it a phone with a red case?!" She exclaims.

"YES!"

"It's on the floor. We can come back tomorrow and get it, but this time we'll make sure to grab the keys from your coach." 

"Right!"

"We should probably head back now. It's getting late." Kuroo says while bending down again.

"Yeah." Aia yawns and gets off of Kuroo's shoulders.

"Thank you two so much for helping me."

"It's fine." Kuroo says.

"Yeah, in a way... You also helped us. Though, I'm sure you don't know what you did." Aia says.

"How did I help you two?" I asked.

"That's for us to know, and for you to find out." Aia replied.

"..."

I am so confused. All I did was call them cowards because they won't tell each other how they really feel. And it was so obvious. 

They kind of remind me of Iwaizumi and myself...

Iwaizumi...

I wonder how he's doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.3K 43
A book about my OC and the straw hat Crew. What mysterious adventures will they go on who will die ,who will live, who will sacrifice themselves, who...
10.1K 290 6
Harry Potter, is a 7 year old boy who lives with his horrible family, the Dursleys. But on the day of his eight birthday he is kicked out by his horr...
147K 3.3K 23
*IN EDITING* Deep in the Zodiac curse, a bind between a beloved deer and a jealous dragon lays under the surface. To the rest of the Sohma family, Na...
22.9K 747 20
"Irene Adler; the Woman. Holmes considered her the pinnacle of all women. Intelligent, beautiful, everything he ever wanted. She was, arguably, the o...