Another World: A One Directio...

By XxDareToDream13xX

*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as th... More

*Prologue*
*Chapter One: Only Girl in the World*
Chapter Two: I Want
Chapter Three: Kids in America
Chapter Four: You light up my world
Chapter Five: Moments in Time
Chapter Six: Decisions
Chapter Seven: Preparations
Chapter Eight: One Night, One Dream, One Chance
Chapter Nine: Tell Me a Lie
Chapter Ten: Live While We're Young
Chapter Eleven: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter Twelve: Save You Tonight
Chapter Thirteen: Little Things
*AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!*
Chapter Fourteen: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes
Chapter Sixteen: Still The One
Chapter Seventeen: She's Not Afraid
Chapter Eighteen: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter Nineteen: Magic
Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares
Chapter Twenty-One: Over Again
Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish
Chapter Twenty-Four: Your Song
Chapter Twenty-Five: Heart Attack
Chapter Twenty-Six: Summer Love
Epilogue
About the Sequel
LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Twenty-Three: Back For You

583 2 6
By XxDareToDream13xX

Yay! Next chapter!

Enjoy!

=================================================

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

.:Chapter Twenty Three: Back For You :.

I woke with a start, my head pounding, my entire body aching. With wide eyes I took in the familiar surroundings of my bedroom. I pushed the covers off my sweat-slick body and threw my legs to the floor. I was about to call out, to anyone, when I realised my mom and dad weren't actually present. I furrowed my brows when a thud came from downstairs. I frantically thought of what to do. Stay here and preserve the little life I had left if the murderer waited a bit longer before scvenging for what he wanted up here? Or... go down and size up my opponent. As appealing as the first one was sounded, I went for the ladder. If I was going to die, I wasn't going to without a fight. I reached for the large baseball bat that was encased in my wardrobe that my dad had put there incase a situation like this managed to arise.

I ran a hand down my face and almost fell to the floor in pain. My chain throbbed a storm of an ache and I had to bite my tongue to stop the string of expletives waiting to be cursed.

With an inaudible sigh I opened my bedroom door quietly and peeked my head out my bedroom. Anther thud came from downstairs, making my head snap to the side which effectively brought my chin in contact with the doorframe.

"Mother fu-!"

But I was cut off but I loud noise and thudding footsteps. My eyes went wide at my mistake and I gripped the bat tighter in my hands. They were coming upstairs. I bolted from my room and ducked behind the railing of the stairs at the top, ready to pounce when Mister Serial Killer decided to make his appearance.

At the last second, the moment his foot became visible next to my body, I leapt up. It that split second I wondered why a burglar was wearing a pear of white Nikes.

I screamed and swung the bat. The intruder yelled out and cursed, ducking before I knock them out. In my haste to hit him once more, with my eyes closed I may add. I screamed again and threw all my force into this swing. But all in all, the bat slipped from my hands, he must've ducked again. But what had me confused was a loud yelp from downstairs, where I had apparently thrown the bat.

I opened my eyes carefully, before widening them.

"Oh my God." I whispered. "I'm so sorry Niall! I didn't mean to holy crap, I thought you were going to kill me!" I spoke so fast, that I was surprised he even understood what the bloody hell I was even saying.

"Let me just say, you have a good swing." I smiled, but cringed when my jaw ached.

"Okay, who did that!?" Someone yelled from downstairs and I scrambled to hide behind Niall.

"Save me." I whispered, clutching his shirt. He only chuckled in reponse, but stayed in front of me.

"Niall, what the hell, man?! Why did you throw a baseball bat at me? Where did you even get one?" Harry asked incredulously as he reached the top of the stairs.

"Hey, Harry." I squeaked, moving from behind Niall with an awkward smile. "That was kind of me." I rubbed the back of my neck with a sheepish grin. Just as he was about to respond his eyes shot to my lips and they widened. He let out a low whistle that said he was impressed.

"You've certainly got a winner." He laughed, making Niall look and his eyes bug out.

"Shit, Summer, how did you manage that?"

"Manage what?" I asked. What the hell was wrong with my lips.

"Your chin." Harry stated, rubbing his own as if to make what was ever there to go away.

I brought my hand up to my face roughly and swiped it across my chin, hoping to get the food off when the pain struck me ten-fold. I cried out and felt unshed tears prick my eyes.

"Ow." I hissed in pain, trying not to talk in fear of more pain.

"Where's -" Just as I was about to try and ask when he was, Liam appeard before me with a look of concern.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked with a worried look. "I told you to leave her alone." He bellowed, ushering the two boys downstairs.

"But - I - she threw a bat at -"

"Harry, go!" Liam shouted irritated. Harry huffed, crossing arms stubbornly, but complied nonetheless. Niall followed behind him like a lost puppy. He turned to me with softened eyes and ushered me to go back to my room, but I pushed his arms away and ran to the bathroom. As I slowly let my eyes slide to the mirror, I sucked in a sharp breath and widened my eyes. A massive blue, purple splodge was painted along my chin and jaw. I brought my fingers up to it wearily and gingerly touched, earning a hiss of pain.

"Come on, Sum. Stop touching it." Liam said in haste, reaching for my hand, the one touching my chin, and dragging to my room.

He closed the door behind him and I tiredly collapsed onto the familiar bed, letting him lightly place the covers over my shivering body. He sighed and started massaging my shoulders as I lay on my stomach. I moaned and shivered as his touch lowered to the small of my back.

"Summer," His voice interrupted my sweet paradise and I 'mm'ed' in response. "There's something we need to-" At that moment my phone dinged and my arm shot out to the bedside table, to retrieve it. That particular sound meant I had a notification on Facebook or there was a new Tweet on Twitter. You see, ever since finding out about One Direction, I learnt that they are really big on Twitter.

I had made an account and followed them all individually, plus the band itself, which in return caused them to follow me. An of course, as famous as they are, all the Directioners began following me too.

"I don't think you should-" I cut him off with a hand raised and narrowed my eyes at the screen of my phone.

I looked at all the messages that most of the fans were tweeting. They had messaged me directly, adding my name, obviously wanting to make sure I would see it.

"Why would he even date you?"

"STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND, YOU WHORE."

"Why would he date some pathetic girl like you? You're some used, dirty whore."

"He's MINE! Stay away from him, omg."

I furrowed my brows at the last message, trying to keep the tears in check.

"You were raped and used. You're nothing but damaged goods. He pities you, that's all."

I couldn't take it anymore. I gripped my phone before throwing it at the wall with a loud smash! I looked around my room and realised Liam was there anymore.

"Liam!" I called out, wanting him there. Why would they say such things.

I waited and waited for him to come back. Then I heard the front door open.

I had my head resting on my knees as the messages on my Twitter played through my mind, plaguing my thoughts. How could people that claimed to be fans write such devlish things to a person?

"Summer." I looked up at saw Anna standing in the doorway. As soon as she saw my wet cheeks she rushed over and hugged me with all her might. I welcomed her tight embrace and cried into her shoulder, loudly.

"Oh, honey." She cooed into my ear, rubbing her hand along my back to comfort me. But I was too far gone at this point.

"I-I didn't do anything to them. Why would they do this?" I choked out. She furrowed her brows before taking in the broken phone on my floor.

"Have people been saying bad things about you sweetie?"

I didn't say anything, just let my eyes drift to the remnants of my phone. I looked around the room, extracting myself from the bed.

"I'm going to see Liam. I need to talk to him." I walked to the door, but Anna calld out.

"Maybe you should just wait for him to come back?" She asked, kind of hopefully actually. I just looked at her suspiciously before leaving my room.

I walked down stairs to see the boys once again, but Liam wasn't there.

"Summer!" They all yelled simultaneously, rushing to stand up and to crash into me for a big group hug.

"Hey guys, I missed you!" I said excitedly, I hadn't seen them in ages. I locked away the thoughts of there crazy, scarey, possessive, obsessive fans and focused on now, where I was happy.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked as we all pulled out and took a seat. I looked around once more, and asked the same question I had asked multiple times.

"Where's Liam?"

They all looked at one another with a knowing look and Niall cleared his throat to uncover the awkward silence. "He's speaking to Paul and Simon about something." He said, quite vaguely.

"That something would be...?"

"Nothing to be concerned about." Harry said with an easy-going smile. Before I had a chance to respond, Louis jumped up at claimed my hand.

"Woah! I knew Liam would do something like this." He comments, inspecting my knew ring. I bit my lip at the memory of when he's given it to me and fought the urge to run the town over to try and find him.

As they guys fawned over my new piece of jewellery, my thoughts went back to the fans. How in the world could they be so horrible to me? I'd never say anything like that to a girlfrend of a celebrity crush.

Everyone had quietened down and it took me a moment to realise they were all staring at me intently. I decided to speak up.

"So, I take you've heard of the fans then? About the attack last night?" I asked nonchalantly, as if I didn't care, when in reality I wanted to run those girls over.

Zayn rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, we're really sorry, Summer." He said after a moment.

"It's not your fault. Maybe you should just tone down y'all's hotness, okay?" I said playfully, earning a chuckle from them all.

"You're one of a kind, Summer." Niall said quietly as they all gazed at me in wonderment. I laughed and shook my head. They had no idea how wrong and right they were.

Just as I was about to respond, the front door opened and in walked Liam. I stood quickly, but didn't make my way over to him. The stricken look on his face stopped me in my tracks. I briefly remember seeing Anna slip out with a small wave, but didn't take any proper notice.

What the heck was going on?

"Liam?" I asked quietly, wanting him to be here with me and to have his deliciously warm arms around me. Why was he so far away?

I took a tentive step forward and he retaliated with one back. My eyes went wide at the movement and I couldn't help but feel he didn't want this anymore. Because of the work, because of what I've done to his band's fandom. My face fell at this revelation and I wanted nothing more than for Liam to deny that.

"L-Liam?" I asked hesitantly. Did I really want to hear what he was going to say? He didn't look at me, his gaze as focused solely on the ground.

"Guys, can you give us some privacy?" He asked politely, yet gruffly. He wasn't happy about something, and I didn't want his mood to affect his outlook on this relationship, especially if we were going to be talking about it now.

He walked away from the wall he had been leaning on as the boys silently exited the room. He sat down on the chair opposite me and looked anywhere but me.

"Summer..." He started looking like he didn't want to say it, but knew he had too. I started to shake my head violently as a newfound determination etched its way onto his face. "We can't do this anymore."

I didn't say anything.

"I have to go back to the studio in London to record out album. I have interviews and tours to go to, radio stations to go to. I have a video clip to make for What Makes You Beautiful." He continued. "I can't be here, I can't stay here. I have to leave, and I know I won't be able to with you here. We have to stop.

"I know that ring meant forever, but apparently I'm not one for dictionaries. I got it wrong okay. Our forever is completely shorter than what I thought. I live in another world compared to your lifestyle. I have the paparazzi and girl's chasing me, you don't. I have the media in my face about my music and personal interests, you don't. We don't fit well together, Summer."

He looked up then and caught my eyes. Something flashed across his, but I could distinguish what it was before it disappeared. "I don't love you."

I didn't feel tears. I didn't feel like a needed to plead with him to stay. I didn't feel anything except a deep ache within my chest.

"We're leaving tonight."

I nodded at him silently, as if to show my understanding, but of course none of this made sense to me.

As he walked out the door, there was one thing I knew he was right about, one thing I did understand.

Nothing lasts forever. And that was my last thought has he walked out of that front door, as he walked out of my life.

~*~

I so didn't want to write this chapter, I wanted to throw my computer out the window then chop off my fingers and yell at them to stop typing such a horrendous thing. But here we are. Still intact fingers and a well maintained macbook.

I don't know if I want to know your comments on this chapter, but I would still like to hear something I guess.... s:

Much love!

*PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW, CUTE ROMANCE/TEEN FICTION STORY(MAY OR MAY NOT BE A SHORT STORY) IT'S CALL 'FINDING WILLOW' AND IS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK, SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT*

BYE! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
42.8K 775 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
99.9K 4K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
30K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...