Pieces of Me

By CaptainSaint212

Ae feels empty... Pete is bored... Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called li... More

Emptiness
Boredom
Encounter
Plot
Journey
Home
Belongingness
Nostalgia
Ae's Hurtful Past
Changes
Invitation
Prelude
The First Date
Pete's Tragedy
Needs and Wants
Answers and Questions
Ae's Worries
Pete's Jealousy
Different Views
P'Ae
Realizations
N'Yim's Wish
Can's Trap
Morning Kiss
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
A Gratitude Post from CaptainSaint212
Day 4
The Delay
Into your Arms
A Different Night
Lovely Lazy Afternoon
Silhouette From The Past
Lost Chance and First Chance
Old Flame
Confirmations and Affirmations
Fateful Day
I'm yours, You're mine
Our Promises
One-sided Confrontation
Deception
Betrayal
The Surprise
Future In-laws
Foreboding
Relapse
Revulsion
Yearning
Limit Breaker
A Mother's Love and Wrath
Ruse to Retaliate
Memories and Decisions

Tailspin

1.5K 101 101
By CaptainSaint212

The shooting proceeded, everyone noticed that their director was in a very annoyed state but no one dared to ask. They just continue with their work, trying to make everything perfect including Pete. In a short break, Jade took her phone and called someone.

"Benjamin, I need a favor can you this for me... Okay thanks."

Jade approached Yuta and brought him to his office.

"What do you need, P'Jade?"

Yuta was confused but also knew that Jade wanted to talk about something very private. Jade helped him when he was in Australia and he knew he owe her so much.

"You like Pete, don't you?"

"P'Jade, what are you saying?"

"Oh c'mon Yuta, you know you can't lie to me. And the way you look at him is all I need to confirm my suspicions."

Yuta looked down and contemplated if he would answer the question. Thinking really hard what will this achieve, knowing much more about Pete than what most people know. 

"I can help you be close to him. I already have a plan. All you need to do is follow my lead."

"But P'Jade you don't need to do anything like that. But I wanted to ask, why are you so irritable since earlier? Everyone is on the edge because of you. Is this how a director should be?"

"Pete has a relationship with Ae. I heard you ask about him earlier. Ae is mine and all you have to do is make Pete yours. It's a win-win for everyone."

Yuta was shocked but even before he could react, the door creaked and showed someone who has been eavesdropping on them. Jade approached the door and yanked the girl inside. 

"How much did you hear?!"

Jade shouted, menacingly that made Mint flinched. She knew was in big trouble and was scared.

"Ahhhhmmm, the part where you said Pete is with Ae."

Jade looked at her with her deadly stares that Mint felt it bore holes into her body. Yuta felt bad for the actress and approached her. Not everyone knew Jade has a temper. She always looked proper in front of everyone.

"Would you sit down. P'Jade let's talk about this calmly. Why were you at the door?"

"The staff... the staff were looking for P'Jade. I volunteered to call her since I saw where she went. But I didn't intend to eavesdrop."

Mint was shaking in fear while Yuta just sighed and shook his head. 

"This girl just dug her grave with Jade."

Jade approached the sitting Mint and looked down on her.

"Wanted my approval, eh? Wanted my favor? Then I will give you the chance to be the big actress you wanted to be. But cross me and I will ruin you. Do you perfectly understand what I just said?"

Jade spoke in a scary sweet voice that all Mint can do was nod out of fear.

"Good girl. We will get back there and I will put everything in motion now. And Yuta, I would not accept no as an answer. Well I guess you knew that. Don't worry I will not hurt Pete. But you girl, I need you to bring Pete's phone secretly to me during dinner. Is that clear? Fix yourself."

Mint fervently nodded and stood up, fixed herself and followed Jade out the room. Yuta was quietly following them, thinking hard on how he could protect Pete with this woman's wrath. He knew why Jade came back, he knew who Ae was for her and that's why he was asking Noh earlier. He decided to let Jade's plan unfold and see what he can do. But he also knew it wouldn't be much, he knew he was a coward. 

-------------

During dinner break, Pete was happily eating with everyone while checking his phone for any messages from his P'Ae. He was startled when Noh's phone rang and looked at Noh. Noh smiled at his expression and answered the call.

"Benjamin, do you need something?"

"I actually need you here Noh. Could you drive over?"

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"It's something very urgent. One of the sponsors sent the contract for Pete and they needed the response right away. Sorry to impose."

"Okay I will be there."

Noh looked at Pete who has questioning look at his face.

"I need to drive to Benjamin's office. Will you be okay alone?"

"Of course, Noh. I will be fine. I will wait for you here."

Noh nodded and walked over to Jade to inform her of the urgent meeting. Jade bade goodbye and smiled assuringly, saying Pete was in good hands. Noh was reluctant but he has to go if he wanted to be back as soon as possible.

On the other hand, a staff called Pete to check the wardrobe for the scene to be shot that evening. Pete left immediately, leaving his phone on the table. Mint who has been observing the movements of Pete saw the chance she has been waiting for. She quickly went over and took Pete's phone quietly and run towards Jade who was seated with Yuta.

"Here it is, P'Jade."

"Very good. Just sit there for a while and you will need to bring this back to Pete."

Mint nodded nervously and waited. After a few minutes, Jade gave the phone back. Mint ran back to where Pete was seated and left the phone. Quietly went back to her own table.

Jade called a meeting after dinner to announce something. Everyone was all ears while the writers passed  papers to everyone.

"We will be adding a scene today. I have discussed this with the scriptwriters and they agreed to it. And I tried to contact someone to act on it but they are not available so my friend here will do it. No one needs to worry as he has experience in acting so it will be okay. I'm giving everyone an hour to review and get ready for it."

Pete started to read the additional script and was worried about it, he immediately approached Jade.

"P'Jade, do we need to add this scene?"

"Yes, Pete. We need this scene as it will be vital to the story. Are you not comfortable? But I know you are a professional and you can do this."

Jade left Pete to give instructions to the others. Pete went back to his seat and continued to read the scripts, his hand were shaking and fear can be seen in his eyes. Yuta approached him. Pete immediately hid his hands.

"Pete, are you okay? You look pale."

"I'm fine,Yuta. Thanks."

"Are you sure?"

"It's just a short scene. I can do this. Let's work at it well so we won't need many takes."

Pete tried his best to smile and went back on reading. He was trying his best to hide what he was feeling.

"It is just an act. This will be over soon. I can do this."

---------------

"Hey, Ae. I thought we will have dinner and drink out tonight? Where are you going?"

"Sorry, Pond. Pete just sent me a message that Noh has to leave for an urgent meeting and he wants me to pick him up. Let's reschedule."

"Hey, hey! Are you sure you're driving over there? You might cause some problems there."

"But I can't leave him to ride a taxi home and alone. I won't cause a problem. I will just send him a message once I'm there to meet me."

Ae run to the parking lot. Pond looked at Top.

"I smell trouble P'Top."

"Why are you thinking like that, Pond? I think everything will be okay."

"But with Jade around, I really hope that nothing bad will happen."

Pond shrugged, worry written all over his face. Top just held his shoulders and egged him to walk.

--------------

After the briefing and one hour break, Jade called out to  everyone to shoot the additional scene. Pete took a deep breath and proceed to position. Jade shouted "action".

Yuta slowly approached Pete, lust written all over his face. While Pete moved backward slowly, fear eminating from him. He still looked composed until his back hit a wall. He looked at it and as he looked back to Yuta, he is already caged by his strong arms.

"You looked so beautiful. No one can resist you. And walking alone in this dark alley. It seems to be my lucky day."

"What are you doing?! Please let me go!"

Pete's voice rung with fear as he tried to push Yuta as written in the script. Yuta took both his hands and held it up his head against the wall. Pete was terribly shaking, cold sweat dripping on his pale face. His expression of fear was so real that everyone in the set was in awe, including Jade. Yuta moved his face closely to Pete and claimed his lips in a violent and lustful kiss. It went like that for a minute until Yuta moved to Pete's neck and collarbone. He turned Pete around, Pete quietly crying as he looked at the camera, tears were running like a river. Then Jade shouted "cut".

Pete dropped to his knees after Yuta let go of his hands. He didn't have any strength left. Yuta sat beside him. Pete quickly wiped his face.

"Pete, are you okay?"

"Yes, Yuta. I'm fine. I just need to breathe."

"I'm sorry. Was I rough on you?"

"I know you did it because of the script. That's fine."

"Here let me help you stand."

While Yuta was helping Pete to stand, Jade shouted.

"The scene was perfect. But I would need another angle so we will go through it one more time."

Pete was surprised and conflicted. He didn't know if he has the strength to do it again. The scene was so hard for him. But being the professional he is, nodded and got ready for another take.

Pete was drained after the next take. Yuta had to literally assisted him to where Jade was as she asked both of them to watch the scene. Pete watched the screen with a pained expression, he felt his stomach turned upside down and he was about to throw up. He excused himself quickly to go the bathroom and run as fast as he could.

What Pete didn't know is that Ae arrived on the set during the second take. He saw the whole scene and gritted his teeth to refrain himself from attacking Yuta. He knew very well that this was Pete's work but looking at his fiance with fear and pained expression, as white as a ghost, he feared for him. Knowing his past and trauma, he knew how hard the scene was for Pete. When the director shouted cut and Yuta assisted Pete, he wanted to be by his side to comfort him. When he saw Pete run away from the set he decided to follow behind him.

Noh arrived and did not see Pete anywhere. He saw everyone around the monitor, maybe watching the currently shot scene and went directly there. He made it just when Jade was replaying the video. His expression changed from shock to furious. Jade noticed him.

"Noh, you're back. Look at this scene, the emotions Pete has was so real we were all surprised. He is really a good actor..."

"Where is he?! Where is Pete?!"

Noh shouted at Jade. Jade was taken by surprise by the attitude but held her ground.

"You don't have to shout. He excused himself, saying he will go to the bathroom."

"This was not part of the original screenplay! Why was this added?!"

Noh shouted again. Not waiting for Jade to respond, he immediately look for Pete with worry and guilt written all over his face.

"I need to find Pete. Where are you? That bitch! I will deal with you later."

Noh saw Ae entered a comfort room. He didn't know why Ae was there but he was sure Pete was there so he followed.

Pete was on the sink, throwing up, crying, trembling.
He kept on throwing up even though there's no more coming out. He was a complete mess. His pupils showed fear and his whole body shaking. Ae saw all these and immediately approached Pete and gave him a hug that Pete squirmed away from him shouting and calling for Noh. Ae was caught with surprise.

"Who are you? Let me go! Don't touch me! Noh? Where are you, Noh?!"

"My adorable angel, this is P'Ae. Don't be scared."

"Don't come near me. Please don't hurt me! Noh! Noh!"

Pete moved back to the farthest part of the cubicle, sat with his heads on his knees, whole body trembling and crying uncontrollably. Ae was slowly approaching him when he felt a hand on his shoulders stopping his movement.

"Ae, let me do it."

"Noh..."

Ae stood still and let Noh approached Pete.

"Pete, I'm here."

"Noh! Noh! He tried to rape me. I run over here to hide. I can't find you anywhere. Why did you leave me?"

Pete immediately hugged Noh like a child. He continued to cry and repeating Noh's name over and over.

"I'm sorry, Pete. I did not leave. I'm here now no one will hurt you again."

Pete calmed down after hearing Noh's voice and feeling his warm hug. He was still crying but much more quieter now and still acting like a child who would not let go of his mother. Noh looked at Ae, with a guilty expression.

"Ae, you brought your car?"

"Noh, what's happening to Pete. He doesn't seem to remember me."

"I will explain later. But please bring your car near here. You will have to drive us home. But I will need to deal with that director first before leaving. She really is a bitch!"

"Okay, I'll get it. Wait for me here."

Noh nodded and put his attention back to Pete, caressing his back and whispering comforting words. After a few minutes, he heard a car's sound, he carried Pete like a baby and walk towards the exit. He saw Ae and Ae opened the door of the backseat. Noh seated Pete but Pete won't let go.

"Pete, you are safe here. This is Noh's friend car. Ae will take care of you. I will be back really fast. I will get you water, okay?"

"Don't be gone too long, Noh. I'm scared. He might be back."

"I will be back soon. No one will hurt you, Ae here and Noh will not allow it."

Noh kissed Pete's forehead and Pete nodded quietly.
Ae looking at everything with great pain. What has happened to his adorable angel? Seeing his fiance in such state, put so much pain on his heart and a rage growing in there as well.

"Ae wait for me here. Don't go outside the car. Please comfort him as much as you could. Be patient with him."

Ae nodded and Noh left to the direction of the set to confront Jade.

"Jade! Pete will now go home. He can't continue filming anymore!"

"Watch your attitude, Noh! We still have a few scenes to shoot today and I won't allow this delay!"

"Really? But you were able to squeeze in a scene that was not on the original screenplay? This was not part of the script when we agreed to accept this offer. You cannot change it the way you please without everyone's consent!"

"Oh, but everyone agreed to it!"

"I don't think so because as Pete's manager I did not agree to this. We are leaving! I don't care if you shoot any other scene today but Pete will not participate anymore for today or until he feels better!"

Noh turned around to leave when Jade stopped him, holding him by the arm.

"You don't know who you are messing with, Noh!"

"I know you more than you think, Jade. Try hurting Pete again and the world will know what kind of a desperate, sick and ugly woman you are! You are the one who doesn't know what I'm capable of! I want to see you try!"

Noh's words were full of venom as he brushed Jade's hand and left everyone. Everyone on the set knew how scary Noh can get when it's about Pete except for Jade. Jade was lost for words and quietly sat down with a furious look in her eyes.

Noh came back and seated at the backseat with Pete, kissed the forehead of the sleeping guy. He smiled to Ae through the rearview mirror which Ae returned with a nod and a half smile. Pete stirred and woke up, smiled weakly to Noh.

"Noh, thank goodness your back. I was so scared."

"I told you I'll be back soon. Was Ae nice to you?"

"Yes he was kind. He said you will be back soon and he will protect me. Noh, let's go home."

"We will. Ae kindly drive us home. I'll explain everything later."

Ae quietly nodded and start the car. He has a lot of questions but that all can wait. Their priority is to bring Pete home to be able rest. He looked at back, seeing Pete cuddle to Noh like a five-year old child as he fall asleep while Noh comforting him with a soft lullaby. Ae focused on the road and drive home.

---------------

Please tell me you like this chapter.
Your words mean so much to me.
Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.3K 11
Follows the show's canon _____ Pete would love to be anywhere else, but he loves it too much, right here _____ As one of the few people in the world...
229K 6.5K 39
This is a fanfic purely from my own imagination. The story is continuing from the last episode of KinnPorsche The Series, not following the novel or...
341K 11.1K 26
This is a fancfic starring Vegas and Pete of the KinnPorsche Book and series. They are definitely one of the most controversial couples in the series...
54.9K 1.6K 21
So, this is my 1st fanfiction ever i have write in my whole life.So please support everyone. In kinnporsche series my favorite couple is vegaspete.So...