Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 67

5.2K 620 34
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 67

Every day passed like a fulfilling dream.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were already in a happy space, living together, breathing the same air, working towards achieving their ambitions, intensifying their ping-pongs, showering each other with abundant love and care, being each others support systems in testing times, and now they had their babies in the mix.

It felt like life had come to a full circle.

A few evenings later, as Shehnaaz came back from work, she saw a flurry of activities going on in the usually silent house.

Her babies had caught her scent and were already waiting at the door for her.

They yapped around her, as she hunched down and scrubbed them, replying to their eager greetings with her giggles.

But her gaze was fixed to the terrace where she saw a few people gathered along with Sidharth.

She looked at him and a warm smile touched her eyes.

He looked so breathtakingly handsome.

He wore a steel grey jacket coupled with similar colored trousers and a white tshirt.

He was busy talking to a polished looking gentleman.

She dropped her bag on the living room couch and asked Paras who was passing by with a tray of refreshments for the guests.

“Kaun hai bhaiyya yeh log?” she narrowed her eyes in confusion.

“Woh didi kisi channel se aaye hai, bhaiyya ka interview karne” he replied

“Accha sun, yeh tray rakh ke aa aur bacche log ko leke upar wale terrace pe jaa, nahi toh awaaz karnege, unko disturb hoga” Shehnaaz instructed him and got back to observing the men.

Sidharth was smiling as he spoke to the
other guy.

The same killer charming grin, which had her whole heart.

She was busy admiring her handsome kullu when he glanced at her.

She waved at him in a quick reflex, smiling back.

Sidharth jumped to his feet excusing himself and came to her.

“Hello Ms. Beautiful, how was ur day?” he asked gathering her in his arms and dropped a swift kiss on her forehead.

“Mera din toh accha tha but yeh log kaun hai?”she pointed at the terrace and saw a guy setting up a camera on the tripod.

“Hmm” he sighed “So the Panache channel decided to do a feature on India’s top 10 writers and guess what, tera Kaddu baby is one of them” he feigned vanity, pulling the lapels of his jacket.

“Oh my goddd sacchi?” her eyes widened and mouth opened in an ‘O’ She hugged him excitedly

“I am so proud of you baby, tu deserve karta hai. Aur mujhe Khushi hai, ki tune inko ghar bulaya aur interview bhi de raha hai” She looked at him with reverence, thinking of all the times he had turned down these kind of offers.

Hell… the guy had a rack full of awards and he hadn’t even picked a single one till now.

It was always his publishing agent who doubled up for him, till date.

She knew it well since she was the one who politely declined many such offers which required him to speak or appear publically, on mail for him.

And Panache she knew was a leading lifestyle channel

“But aaj achanak, Tune haa kaise kar di aaj?” she asked surprised.

“Teri wajah se, this is all you baby” his voice softened as he cupped her face

“aaj maine channel ka mail dekha na, mujhe tera khayal aaya, tu hamesha yehi chahti thi na, ki main logo se milu, apne kaam ke baare mein apne aap ke baare mein unse baat karu.. So bass, here we are” he explained

“since they are also running on a tight schedule, woh log aaj hi aa gaye interview karne” Sidharth laced their hands together

“Teri hi wait kar rahe the hum, I wanted you to be there when I give my first ever interview” he pulled her along with him and introduced her to the team.

Shehnaaz made herself comfortable, seated just across him at a distance and saw him answer all the interviewer’s questions with such ease and finesse.

He looked poised and composed, perfectly fitting in an accomplished writers persona.

With this Interview, with this face to face interaction, Sidharth had crossed over a big hurdle in his career span as a writer for the first time, it was a huge effort from his side, she knew.

She was in awe of this man.

As the interview came to an end, Mr. Batra, who was leading the team spoke

“So this is it Mr. Shukla. Thanks a lot for finally taking this thru. We are glad to have you on our feature this year” Mr. Batra shook hands with Sidharth

“And about the conference this weekend, after the panel discussion and key presentation, we have a small reading session for all the ten writers, followed by drinks and dinner. Since we are publicizing this event across all social media platforms, you can expect quiet a gathering of fans.“ Batra explained

“So I am hoping to see you and your plus one at the venue. My office will share the details and a formal invite with you on mail by tomorrow” The team bid them good bye and left.

The weekend was finally here and Sidharth and Shehnaaz had reached the venue.

He had been very cool about this event throughout the week, but as he pulled up the car in the parking, he again found himself getting edgy with his anxiety kicking in.

She grimaced as she watched him silently trying to quell down his fears.

But his flaring nostrils and the nerve jumping frantically on his tightened jaw gave it away.

Sidharth was taking deep loud breaths trying to shut out his thoughts, but was visibly failing at it.

Impulsively, his shaking hands fumbled at the glove box as he pulled out a packet of smoke and lit one.

He took a deep drag and let it out with a slight whistle as if it was a cure for his jumpy nerves.

But that wasn’t working too.

Shehnaaz let out a cough as the car filled with the smoke, suffocating her.

He quickly drew the pane down and threw the cigarette.

She had to give it to him, even in his nervous mess, he still managed to look awfully sexy.

His toned body, wrapped in the sharp, all black attire, from head to toe was screaming charisma.

Shehnaaz had changed thrice, trying to match upto him tonight but still felt under dressed even in the midnight blue knee length cocktail dress she had finally settled for.

She just kept gazing at him, rubbing on his ear lobe softly, as he sat zoning out into oblivion.

When she was done giving him space to calm down and couldn’t tolerate the silence anymore, she placed her hand in his and said out her prayer, aloud for them both to hear.

Once she was done she turned to him “Ajj ki raat bohot special hai bebu. I know tu nervous hai, but kisine mujhe kaha tha ki nervousness is good. Kaam accha hi hota hai” she chuckled, making him smile too as he recollected his own words said to her.

“Tune uss din propose karte waqt kaha tha na ki tere sapne mere andar rehte hai, waise hi mere bhi tere andar rehte hai” she spoke gently

“Aaj mera ek sapna pura kar de, pichla purana sab kuch bhool ja” she sighed,

“mitti paa tere darr pe aur puri duniya ko dekhne de, ki mere Sidharth jaisa koi nahi hai. sabko pata chalne de ki main kitni lucky hu ki mujhe tu mila.. aur tu sirf aur sirf mera hai” She pulled him to face her

“Aur main toh hoon na tere saath, tera hamesha wala pyaar” she giggled assuring him

“I love you my kucchu, so so so much” she planted a kiss on his lips, as if absorbing all his inhibitions into herself.

Her encouraging words, her soothing touch, all seemed to work towards calming him down and he spoke for the first time since they had arrived

“I love you plum, and thank you for tonight” his husky voice said

“ur my strength, my power, baby. Hamesha mere sath reh, please” he closed his eyes, touching their foreheads..

His voice was pained, but a new vigor rushed thru him, as he turned and banged his fist hard on the steering wheel letting out a low growl and got out of the car.

Enough of cowering into his comfort, he was ready to face the world with his life by his side.

Sidharth entwined their fingers and walked inside the venue as a new person, finally ready to bask in the glory of his hard work of all these years.

_____________________________________________

M half asleep, writing this parting note for tonight.

Excuse me

Please vote comment and recommend my story to ur fellow readers.

Love love

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 15.9K 57
In this story, Sid and Sana both are school students. What if Sana is madly in love with Sid but he doesn't even know about it? What if he loves so...
467K 37.3K 56
Pure Love.. Total fan fiction..just read and have fun..and spread positivity as hatred is every where
121K 1.5K 7
Heavy hindi smut down there
15.2K 218 6
Nidhi aur uski chudai ki kahani