Can't Stop Thinking of You (D...

By bellelovesminecraft

*SEQUEL TO THINK ON ME. PLEASE READ THAT FIRST.* Set in February of 2021. If George and/or Dream say that the... More

"Nobody could ever hate me."
"This was not my intention."
"Happy birthday, Sappy Nappy."
"I thought he was."
"You're such a nerd."
"You don't deserve to deal with this."
"They'll probably make assumptions."
"I'm ready."
"I'm gonna forget this ever happened."
"What happened?"
"See you soon, Clay."
Epilogue
Think About Her

Disclaimer!

12.2K 238 63
By bellelovesminecraft

Before you begin reading!!!!: This is a sequel to Think on Me, please read that first. If you've read the first story, thank you. I appreciate you. :)

Now, if George and/or Dream say that they are uncomfortable with this being written, I will take it down in a heartbeat. As of right now, they have said that they don't mind things being written about them. But it's their basic human right to change their opinion.

I just love the two of these boys so much!

Subscribe on YouTube to GeorgeNotFound and Dream!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy my story!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 594 29
George is head over heals in love with Dream. George didn't realized the feelings may be mutual tell an accident happens, causing Dream to make a spo...
335K 11.6K 38
Dream is trying to hide his eating disorder, depression and anxiety really badly, but George and Sapnap start noticing more and more signals. When Dr...
16.5K 725 25
dream, george, nick, and karl are all broke college kids that put all (what was left) of their savings into their band. they get small gigs sometimes...
47.7K 1.2K 13
George Davidson gets imprisoned by his countries dictator, Clay Smith, (Dubbed by the media, "Dream") because his family tried to overthrow the dicta...