♥️Fate ♥️(Kuroo x Oc)

sakuraraccoon612 द्वारा

Yumi is the new manager of the karasuno highs Volleyball team. Everything runs smoothly since Yumi is the you... अधिक

Manager
Karasuno's bombshell
Aobajohsai
Nekoma
How?
Pain
Funnies
Help
Studying
Shopping
Past
Date 1 🍋
Breakfast 🍋
Festival
Happy
Bunnies 🍋
Morning persuasion
Friendly Competition
Training and sets
Lunch with Nekoma
Gifts and Celebrating
Three of a kind🍋
Messy
Followers and crushes
Mine
memes
Engaged
Talk
Glass half empty
Do as I say🍋
100%
The Yumi protection squad
Always there
Tutoring
Dumb 🍋

Kuroo Tetsuro

400 9 5
sakuraraccoon612 द्वारा

Yumi's POV

The game finishes. It was good even though we lost. I get a drink from the vending machine. He appears out of thin air behind me. He was so silent I didn't even notice. In front he's really tall. A foot taller than me maybe. I'm only 4'9. He looks down at me. Then smirks.

"

Hey." He says. "Hi." I say blushing red. "You did good." He says. "Thanks congrats on your win." I say. "Thanks." He says. He comes down to my level. He puts his arm above my head.

"You're really cute." He says. My area feels like it's pulsing. "U-um." I say. I hold my drink to my chest. "You're really handsome." I say. "I'm gonna make you my girlfriend." He says. My heartbeats fasts.

I swallow hard. "You make me feel good. I've never felt this way before. I like it a lot. I like you a lot." He says. "I feel the same way. I've never felt this feeling before. It feels nice." I say. "Could I kiss you?" He asks. I blush and nod. He holds my cheek and kisses me. I kiss him back.

He french kisses me. I do the same. It feels so good. I don't want him to stop kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck. What made me do that? I didn't plan on doing that.

He puts his hands on my waist and presses me against the vending machine. We kiss more the more we do the more heated it gets. He lets go. "If I keep going I'll go further with you. More than kissing you. Someone might see us. I don't want you to be uncomfortable or feel like I'm forcing myself on to you. We just met and here we are kissing. We've never even told each other our names." He says and kisses me again.

I nod. He stands up again. "Thank you for caring about my feelings. My name is Yumi Sawamura." I say. "Kuroo Tetsuro. Even though I said I'll make you my girlfriend. It sounded like I'll force you to be. What I meant was. I'll do everything in my power to have you fall for me too. If you don't want to that's fine. I-" He says. I jump up and kiss him. He holds me so I don't fall. I let go.

"I fell for you the moment I saw you. You made swooned. I had to go to the doctor just to make sure I was okay. I don't know why I fainted. We've never even met before. You just did though. I'm surprised I can even talk to you. Especially kiss you." I say. "Then will you be my girlfriend!" He says nervously. I blush. "Yes." I say. He kisses me and I kiss back. My phone goes off. He sets me down.

I check it. "It's Daichi." I say. I answer. "It's time to go where are you?" He asks. "I'm at the vending machine. I'll be right there." I say. "Okay." He says. I hang up.

"I gotta go." I say. "Okay." He says. He kisses my forehead. "Hold on I'll give you my number. You're pretty far so we can't exactly meet each other every day. Plus it'll be nice talking and texting you." He says. I give him my phone. He puts his number in and I give him mine. Through a text.

"I'll walk you out." He says. I nod with a smile. He walks me out. His team was outside so he joined them. They say their goodbyes. Daichi looks at me then Kuroo. Oh no he knows.

They go up to each other. I'm getting all nervous. I get on the bus. They talk but smile at each other. I can feel the tension though.

I wonder what they're talking about. Everyone gets on the bus.
I wave to Kuroo.

We drive off. I lean against the window. Suga comes and sits next to me. "So what did the doctor say?" He asks. "She said I had a fever but it went away. I dunno maybe I was just hot at the time and passed out." I say. "You went to the doctor when?!" Daichi asks. "It was during the first set but I'm good now." I say.

"You were there at the second set so how is that possible." He says. "I snuck her to the office while you were playing. You were really into the game and I could have taken care of her.  She wouldn't have wanted you to stop playing either. I took her to the doctor in case. She's fine now." He says. Daichi just looks at me. "I'm watching you." He says. "That's fine. I'm okay though." I say. "Mhm." He says.

Time skip

We get home safely. "I'm gonna shower you can wash your clothes first." I say. "Yeah." He says. I go get some clothes then shower. Once I get out of the shower. I go to my room. My phone goes off from a text. It's a text from Kuroo. I smile.

Kuroo's POV

"You've been happier than usual today." Kenma says. "Is that so." He says. "What are hiding?! Spilt it!" Yamamoto says. "Nothing what makes you think I'm hiding something?" I say with a smirk. "Yoink!" Inuoka says and takes my bag. "What are you doing?" I say with a sigh. "This could be evidence." He says.

He goes through my bag. "Nevermind." He says disappointed. "Exactly." I say. "I know one thing." Kenma says. "What is it?" Yamamoto says. "He likes that girl on karasuno's team. Her name's Yumi Sawamura. She's the sister of the captain also the manager of the volleyball team." He says getting his phone out. "How do you know all of this?" I say.

"You aren't denying that you like her so it must be true. I paid close attention to everything. You both looked at each other for awhile. The way the captain treats her it's like a sibling relationship. Plus I looked her up on friendsbook and facegram." He says. "You really did some deep investigating." I say. "Ooo somebody's in love with a cutie!" Yamamoto say. He slaps my back. "So what if I am?" I say. "Wait seriously you really like her?" Inuoka asks. "Yeah I really do. She likes me back and we're dating." I say.

Inuoka and Yamamoto freeze then fall down. "What is wrong with you guys?!" I shout. "H-how can Kuroo have a girlfriend it's impossible." Yamamoto says. "She's really cute too. It's unfair." Inuoka says. "Jeez you guys act like I'm incapable of having someone who likes me back." I say. "I'll never forgive you never." Yamamoto says running away dramatically.

"Such a drama queen." I say. I just get my phone out and text Yumi.

TBC...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

117K 2.4K 21
Kozume Kenmi is Kenma's little sister, and just like her brother she loves volleyball. Though some events at Nekoma have her transferred into a new s...
472K 12.7K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...
14K 417 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...
42.9K 1.2K 15
Y/N is Takeda Ittetsu's little sister who studies at Nekoma High. Despite the fact that Y/N's older brother kept spamming her with missed calls, she...