Free Spirit // Narry AU

By Dianarry_

"Sometimes you just have to dream about being free until you're actually free!" "Harry, get down from the ta... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Bates Lane: Styles Reborn
Epilogue
Teenage Dirtbags!

Chapter 5

339 19 6
By Dianarry_

Chapter five

It was a long day before we could get home from being at Harry's school all day and boy were we tired. Surprisingly Amanda had dinner prepared and set out on the table for us when we walked in.

"Oh Amanda! It was a nightmare!" Harry cries out when he seen her and flopped his body out on her as she hugged him again having absolutely no emotion on her face. She rubbed his back as he fake cried on her shoulder complaining about his day.

I decided I'd do my rounds around the house just to make sure everything was good. I started out the front door getting farther and farther away from whining to hearing the ground crunch underneath my boots. I started out to the side of the house and around the back hearing silence as usual.

I then heard a crack in the distance and quickly drew my gun. Not wasting any time I turned on the flashlight I attached to my gun and flashed it on every inch of the backyard.

"Looking for me?" I hear and flash the light towards the voice. I found a boy sitting in a tree above the fence closing our house off from the next door neighbor. He leaned against the trunk smoking weed from a bong.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I say instantly getting irritated.

"Irish? Cute." He says and swings his legs over the branch and leans his elbows on his knees peering down at me.

"Just- fuck off." I mumble to myself getting ready to walk back to the front when I hear him laugh.

"You are the nicest person I've ever met." He says and I turn to scowl at him. He just laughs at me with red eyes as I shake my head.

"We'll meet again stranger." He says and I turn away and continue in the house. Why do people irritate you more after a really long day?

I walk back in the house locking the locks to hearing Harry in the kitchen.

"I mean he was absolutely amazing. Like god crafted him and placed him down here on a platter just for me." I hear him saying. I roll my eyes at the thought of Harry drooling over Mr. Malik again.

No one cares.

"I'm thinking we should send him flowers. Tomorrow is perfect because I have no classes then." He says to Amanda. She shrugs.

"He's your teacher. Wouldn't that be a bit weird Mr. Styles?" She asks in her monotone British accent that reminded me of Siri.

"No. We're both adults plus I'd kill anyone who had a problem." He says and I lean against the wall just listening in.

"Well I must tell that isn't a great plan." She tells him and he softly chuckles.

"I know." He sounds defeated. "Well if it doesn't work out with Mr. Malik, I have a hot bodyguard." He says and laughs. I perk up crossing my arms across my chest and lick my lips thinking.

"That also isn't a very idea." She says and I nod in a agreement. Harry is just a lovesick psycho who has impulse control issues.

"Speaking of Niall I wonder did he die checking the house?" He says and I push off the wall and walk into the kitchen subtly.

"Everything's clear." I walk in and see Harry's feet propped up on Amanda's lap. He wasn't wearing his suit jacket anymore and you could see the two strap holsters where two guns were placed on top of his dress shirt and sweater vest.

I frown looking at them and Harry shoving a piece of meat in his mouth. He chews a bit and then covers his mouth.

"I know you didn't want me to stay armed but I feel like I should be your little officer in training. Your backup." He says and then taking a sip from his champagne glass.

"Harry I can't have you getting in trouble for having weapons on you. You will be kicked out of school." I scold him standing in front of him with an expression of concern.

"That's not a terrible idea- Amanda write down ways to get kicked out of school." Quickly Amanda whips out a notebook and pen and begins writing ways to actually get kicked out of school.

"Yknow what-" I say and I grab the pen snapping it in half and then turning to Harry who's fork was halfway in his mouth. I took the fork and flung across the room to where it stuck in the wall. He smirks at me as he always does not being afraid of me not one bit but I didn't care.

"Listen you little shit. I'm going to make sure you're alive and in school as Iong as your parents want you here. I'm not going to deal with your pathetic spoiled, bratty bullshit. News flash illegal money from your mafia papa won't always be here because whether you like it or not, you're just criminals." I say push his chair back on it's hind legs and grabbing his tie to keep him from falling back and pulling him tighter wrapping it around my fiat.

"Sit back, shut the fuck up and do as I say." I told him and let his chair fall to the ground. I turned back to see Amanda writing with yet another pen.

"Gosh, I didn't know you could be so serious. Do it again." He smirks and I frown at him before turning away and storming away. I couldn't handle Harry bullshit right now.

Right now I needed to focused on my job. I walked down the hall and went into my room next door to Harry's. I closed the door from hearing chatter from downstairs and walk over to my bed. I collapse on the bed and groan loudly to get rid of built up frustration. Harry was just so fucking hard to deal with.

With the day I had I couldn't help but to fall asleep there fully clothed and all.

I remembered as soon as I woke up at 3 in the morning and my light was still on. I looked around letting my vision adjust to the light before slowly sitting up to see the room quiet and still.

I didn't even hear faint voices from earlier. It was two hours before I actually had to be awake but for some reason I felt wide awake.

I decided to get up anyway and do my rounds around the house. I take off my docs because they were making my feet sore and put on some house slippers. I walk out of the room and to the living area.

Before I could walk past the living area and to the door I looked over to see Harry sitting cross cross on the ground with his hands pressed together. He looked very relaxed and if I'm not mistaken sleep. His glasses were perched on his face and he had a black cardigan.

For Harry to be so manly and rough. He does the smallest feminine things. Like for instance his hair was in the perfect messy bun with fly aways. I knew because my ex educated me on all of it.

But warmed me a bit was the fact that Harry was trying to meditate again. The fact that he waited until I was asleep to try again and probably almost succeeding. Did he really want to learn because he was going through something?

I decided screw doing my rounds and I'd wait til my regular time. I walked over to Harry and crouched down to his level.

"Hey, your highness? Are you sleeping?" I ask softly wrapping my arm around his back and cuffing his shoulder for him to lean into my chest.

"Huh? Whaaaa?" He slurs as he flutters his eyes open. He was still floating in and out of his sleep.

"I'm just gonna take you to bed." I say and sling his arm over my shoulder and letting my arm drop below his stomach. I use my leg strength to pull Harry up on his feet so he could walk. He was still sluggish from his sleep and it was incredibly hard from this angle.

I ended placing my other arm under his knees and pulling him in arms bridal style. His head fell against my chest as I decided to just carry him to bed.

I walk down the hall and to Harry's room and kick the door open. Once I was inside I walked in and placed him on his bed and covered him with the smaller duvet at the end of the bed.

"Thank you diane." Harry mumbled in his sleep and I roll my eyes before I let a small smile peak from my mouth.

There's no way this ass hole made me smile to myself. Maybe he's growing on me and maybe we'll grow to be friends some day if I could ever get past his annoying personality.

And being terrified of him.

I head back to my room and decided to get the day started.

Because today is gonna be a long day.

*

Another small filler

I'm not trying to rush the romance because
I have a plan for Narry to where you going to be begging for them to hook up.

Love and kisses ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 9.7K 24
"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry up and open the diner, Neil," Harry firmly said. Oh, I forgot. I might have a little crush on the...
35.2K 578 19
"Liking someone isn't enough to break a family relationship," I shot, his smile disappearing. But he knew how to persuade. "Just for one night, c'mon...
51.2K 1K 30
going、going、gone。 that's the way life is. that's the way everything is. that's the way my story was. ᎧᎧᎧ XIIIlegal
18.6K 798 35
"Stay with me please." Louis said, Zayn looked down, "Always."