My Distraction {Completed}

Oleh xplrrsolby

Sam crossdresses and he gets bullied for it he soon got kicked out and he moves into an apartment. He also ha... Lebih Banyak

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
new book!

~77~

724 18 6
Oleh xplrrsolby

Sam

I wake up due to being uncomfortable I groan in pain as I try to move and I sit up slowly and I grab my phone and check the time 6:00 I put my phone back down and decide to take a shower. I walk carefully over to my bag and I grab sweats and I go to the closet and grab Colby's hoodie and I go to the bathroom I put my clothes down and turn on the water and I take off my shirt slowly being careful not to move to fast. I look in the mirror seeing cuts and bruises all over my body I sigh and get in the shower the warm water feeling nice on my sore body.
I turn off the water and step out of the shower grabbing my towel and dry myself off I put on my underwear and when I put them on fully I hear a gasp and I look over to see Colby and he has tears brining his eyes "I'm so sorry baby" he hugs me careful not to hurt me "it's not your fault Colbs" I say and hug him back. I look up at him and he has tears rolling down his cheeks "Colbs.." I frown and cup his cheeks wiping his tears and more fall and I wipe them and peck his lips "don't cry I'm ok" he nods slowly and pulls me back in the hug and I hiss in pain "oh I'm sorry!" He says quick panicked and I smile a bit and hug him "it's ok" he hugs back putting his chin on my head. "Colbs" he hums "can you let go now" "no" he pulls me closer "Colbs I have to change" he looks down at me and I look up at him and he pecks my lips "I'll make breakfast" "pancakes!?" I ask exciedly he smiles "of course baby" I smile wide making him smile and he kisses my forehead "get dressed" I nod and he leaves and I change. I go to the room and put on socks and shoes and I grab my phone and backpack and go to the kitchen.

I go to the kitchen and put my things down and go to Colby and wrap my arms around him from the side "hi baby" he wraps an arm around me "hi" he kisses my head and we talk as he makes the pancakes. "Here baby" he hands me a plate "thank you" he nods and kisses my head and we eat. I finish and I put my dishes in the sink and I grab my backpack and put it on and wince from the pressure it puts on my bruises "baby.." he sighs "yeah" I look at him "let's not go to school" "why" "cause your sore and I want you to rest instead" I frown slightly "I'll be ok" he sighs "please baby.. your limping" "Colbs.. I'm not in that much pain" I say which isn't a lie but I know I'll be in pain later he sighs with a small nod "just please tell me if you hurt and we'll leave" I nod "ok I promise" he smiles a bit and hugs me and I hug back wincing a little "right.. let's go I guess" I nod and he grabs my hand and we walk to school.
We get to the others and they look at us "hey g- Sam your eye!" Devyn says and I sigh somehow forgetting that's there "your limping too" Tara says sadly I nod not wanting to talk about it and they notice and start talking about other things.

-

The bell rings and we leave the class and go to Colby's locker and I'm now in more pain then I was in the morning but I haven't said anything yet. "There you are!" We look over to see the principal and I furrow my brows confused "here show them to Mr. Wolf so you can get out of class" she hands us passes "thanks" we say in sync she nods and walks away and I sigh in relief finally able to have a break "c'mon baby" he grabs my hand and we go to the classroom. We go in and Mr. Wolf glares at me as he sees me and I sigh and we were about to go up to him but a girl comes up "are you ok what happened" she asks seeing my black eye "yeah I'm ok" I smile a bit "what happened" she asks again "I-" "sit down" Mr. Wolf cuts me off only looking at me "but theres still 5 minutes" the girl says and he ignores me glaring at me Colby takes my pass from me "here" he gives them to him and he looks at them and rolls his eyes throwing them away and doesn't say anything going to the desk "let's go" Colby says I nod and look back at the girl "someone hit me but I'm ok" she nods with a sympathetic smile and I wave to her as I walk out the door and we walk outside.
We get to the bleachers and I take off my bag and drop it on the floor and I wince as I lay on the floor tensing but then I relax looking at the clouds. "baby" I hum and sit up wincing making him sigh "we're going home" I furrow my brows "why" "because you are sore and need to rest" "I'm not that sore" I start fidgeting with my promise ring going unnoticed by Colby "fine.. if your not sore we'll stay but I really want you to rest even if your not really sore" I nod and stand up wincing and I go to the bleachers and sit next to him and hug him "Colbs stop worrying I'll be ok, I've been through this many times" he sighs and hugs me back "please just tell me if you hurt worse even if it's just a little" I nod and he kisses my head "I love you baby" "I love you too Colbs"

-

It's now lunch and we're eating and they are talking but I haven't talked yet or ate since I'm in so much more pain not having an appetite "baby.. what's wrong" I keep looking at my lap playing with my promise ring and he slips his hand in mine and I giggle a little but it turns into a pained giggle "please tell me what's wrong" I don't say anything scared that he might be mad at me for not telling him sooner "baby.." he asks worriedly and I look up at him "what's wrong you haven't eaten and you've been quiet" he asks sadly with a small frown "I otay I jus bwored" he nods "please eat" "I no hungy" he frowns more and I pout "daddy no be sad" I hug him holding in my wince and he hugs me back "please eat something baby" I sigh a little "otay.." I pull away wincing making him frown I pout "no be sad daddy" I kiss his nose and he smiles and everyone coos making me whine blushing and hide my face in Colby's chest making him laugh a little and he kisses my head making me smile. I look up at him and he looks down "I needs bafroom" he nods "want me to come with" I shrug "it no matter but I be quick" he nods and kisses my forehead "hurry ok" I nod and I get up and go to the bathroom.
I leave the stall and I see Brennen leaning against the wall and I whimper he looks up at me and smirks evilly "p-pwease no hwurt mwe" I whimper backing away as he walks towards me and I hit the wall and he chuckles dryly "p-wease" I whimper and then I remember how Colby beat him up yesterday meaning he's going to take it out on me making me whimper more "p-wease I-i no twell n-no one" he doesn't listen to me and knees me in the stomach making me yell in pain tears spilling out and he continues beating me up.

He kicks me once more and leaves the bathroom leaving me on the floor crying and whimpering. I get up and let out a broken sob and I go to the mirror and my lip is bleeding along with my nose I grab paper towel and clean the blood off and I lift up my shirt and wipe the blood there too. I wipe my tears and make it look like I wasn't crying I let out a broken sob and quickly wipe the tears and take a couple deep breaths and leave the bathroom limping badly.
I get to the cafeteria and I sit down "daddy" I whimper and be looks at me "yeah baby" "tan we.. tan we gwo home pwease" I ask a tear slipping from my eye "oh baby are you ok" he wipes the tear and hugs me and I hug him back and I start crying letting out a sob and he rubs my back and kisses my head and he soon picks me up "o-owieee" I choke out crying harder "shit I'm sorry baby" he puts me down and I slide down a wall crying in my knees. "Shhh it's ok baby" he pulls me in his lap making me cry out in pain "fuck I'm sorry" I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me rubbing my back calming me down.
My sobs soon turn into sniffles and I look up at Colby and he cups my cheeks wiping the tears and he has some tears falling too "what happened" someone asks making me jump wincing but we ignore them "let's go home" I nod and get up hissing in pain and he gets up after and I notice that there's a crowd of people and I whimper going close to Colby "it's ok" he whispers and then everyone asks questions but only one sticks out to me "who did it" I shoot my head to where I heard it and I see Brennen smirking evilly at me and I glare at him anger building up inside of me "bab-" I block him out and just stare at Brennen angrily switching out of little space. As Brennen keeps asking questions acting like he wasn't the one that did it I get more mad "c'mon ba-" before he finished and ran at Brennen and tackled him to the floor and we started fighting and I ignore the fact that my body is in pain.

"Fuck you!" I yell as he punches me in the face and push him off of me and punch him repeatedly in the face "Stop!" I hear Colby yell and then he pulls me off of Brennen and I start kicking and thrashing around and end up kicking Brennen in the balls making him hunch forward in pain. Colby drags me out in the hallway "what the fuck Sam!" He yells and the realization on what I just did hit me and I bursted into tears falling in Colby's arms he sighs and picks me up and I ignore the pain and wrap around him "let's go home" I nod digging my head in his neck and he walks back home.
He gets to the apartment and goes to his room and sits on the bed rubbing my back and I look up at him "t-tan I has b-baf" he nods "of course baby find some clothes" he kisses my forehead and I get off him and he goes to the bathroom and I grab a onesie and go to the bathroom.
I get in there just as he turns off the water and I put the onesie on the counter and go in the drawer and grab the bath toys I want "d-daddy tan I has d-deese ones" I say still crying a little "of course baby" I smile and drop them in the water that's now all bubbly and I giggle a little making him smile and he pulls me in a hug "I'm sorry baby" I melt in his touch and smile "it o-otay" he nods and we stay hugging. "Baby" he asks softly "yeah daddy" I look up at him "what happened anyway" I frown "b-brennen beat m-mwe in da b-bafroom again" he sighs and kisses my head "let's get you in the bath" I smile with a small giggle "tan woos help mwe pwease" he nods and helps me undress and he helps me get in the tub and I start playing giggling a little and Colby watches me smiling.
"daddy!" I smile wide looking at him "yes baby" "t'mere!" He nods and walks over "lower!" He smiles and squats down and I grab some bubbles and put them on his face making him have a beard and I squeal giggling and he smiles with a chuckle "I love you" I smile "love woo too!" I say taking the bubbles off his face he smiles and kisses my head "let's wash your hair now baby" I nod "otay daddy" he grabs a cup and washes my hair.

-

"daddy!!" I call and he soon comes in "yeah baby" "outs now pwease" he nods and grabs a towel and comes to me "stand up" I nod and stand up and he wraps the towel around me and picks me up taking me out and he dry's me and helps me get dressed "daddy tans I has bottle when I sweeps pwease" I ask as he zips my onesie he nods "sure baby" he kisses my head "yay!" He smiles and carefully picks me up "tan we has nuggies pwease" I ask as he walks to the living room "yeah" I smile wide and he sits down and I get off his lap and turn on spongebob and cuddle in his side and he puts an arm around me and orders the food.
Colby gets up as there's a knock on the door and he comes back and sits down and hands me a box of nuggets "yay!! Tank woo daddy!" "Your welcome baby" he kisses my head and we eat. "I done daddy" I hold up my box and he takes it and gets up throwing the trash away he comes back and sits down and he hands me a milkshake and we share it since I'm going to have a bottle soon "daddy tan we watch movie pwease" "just one then we go to bed" "otay" I turn on a movie and cuddle in his side and we watch it.

"go to the room baby I'll be in soon" I nod and peck his lips and get up and go to the room and I grab his phone and play games on it. The phone gets taken out of my hands "heyy" I pout and sit up looking at Colby "your supposed to ask baby" I look down "sowwy daddy" he sits next to me and pulls me in his lap "hey it's ok baby it's a new rule you forgot" I nod "no p-pun-pushmwents" he laughs as I struggle with the word saying it wrong and I pout crossing my arms "meanie" I mumble "baby.." I gasp and cover my mouth "I so sowwy daddy I no means it" I wrap my arms around his neck kissing all over his face. "don't use that word again ok baby" I nod "no more daddy" he smiles and pecks my lips making me smile and put my head in his neck and he lays his head on mine. "daddy where bottle" I pout looking at him "oh, right here baby" he grabs it off the side table and I smile and lay my head on his neck and he feeds it to me and I smile closing my eyes drinking it.
He pulls it out and switches it with a paci and lays down with me on top of him and he pulls the blankets over us and he kisses my head "love you baby, g'night" I smile and snuggle closer to him and fall asleep fully with a smile on my face.

-

I don't have much ideas so does anyone have suggestions that you would like me to put in the book??

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.5K 1.2K 24
*Completed but unedited* Colby Brock needed an easy summer job. Samuel Golbach needed a friend. Neither wants to talk but both of them learn to. One...
199K 2.1K 37
#1colbyxreader 4/28/19 & 5/26/19 #2 xplr 5/21/19 #2 xplr 7/11/19 #20 colbybrock 7/17/19 Y/n was a 19 year old who had mutual's close to Sam and Colby...
31.8K 1K 16
Colby made a mistake. He lashed out. And now, his best friend was nowhere to be found. One day he gets a little warning that will change the fate of...
69.4K 2.3K 23
What happens when Sam Golbach moves next to the one and only Colby Brock?