~8~

Sam's pov

It's been a week since I seen or heard from Colby it's Saturday today so I'm gonna go on a walk and watch the sunrise at the park. I changed into skinny ripped jeans and a cropped top with some black classic vans. I grabbed a bag and put my wallet phone and keys in it I left the apartment at 5:30 and I walked to the park. I sat on top of a bench crisscrossed and I watched the sunrise. I heard someone walk in and I looked over and seen Colby I smiled but then it faded when I seen that he was sad. I decided to go over and see what's up with him. I got up after he sat down in the usual bench "hey what's wrong?" He didn't say anything but I seen a tear drip down his face "hey Colbs why are you crying" he didn't say anything but he let out a small sob I sat next to him and hugged him but he gave a different reaction then I thought. He pushed me off the bench "why are you so clingy and annoying just leave me alone" I started to tear up and a memory came rushing in my head.

~flashback~
I got home from a nice walk that I took I walked up into my room and I heard someone crying and it was my sister I knocked on her door and I heard a small "come in" so I walked in I sat next to her "what's wrong" she didn't say anything "hey alli are you ok" she pushed me off "can you stop being annoying and leave me alone" I walked out and said sorry and I walked downstairs to get a water I found my parents down there talking and I walked past them to avoid anything bad happening but that plan failed when I accidentally dropped a cup they came in and I looked down in shame already knowing what's going to come "that was my favorite mug samuel!" My father yelled "I-im s-sorry I d-didnt mean to" my mom smacked my face and my dad punched me "why don't you do all of us a favor and leave!" "W-what?" "You heard him pack your shit and leave!!" I ran up stairs and shoved as many things as possible into  two suitcases I ran into my parents room and I grabbed my parents wallets and stole the money that was in it and left a dollar for each of them. I went in my room and put my shoes on and my parents came in and grabbed my luggage and threw it outside then pushed me out. And I was left alone.

~end~

By the time the flashback was over I was in full tears and Colby's facial expression turned soft and he came towards me and when he touched me I flinched "hey hey im sorry" he held me in a hug but I pushed out of it and I got up "hey Sammy come here" "n-no da- Colby oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean too I'm sorry" I sobbed harder Colby didn't know what was happening "hey it's ok" he got up and came closed but I flinched "are you ok Sammy" "I no otay" my eyes went wide when I realized I was slipping into my little space and I can't control it so before it got any worse I ran away "Sammy!!" "Sammy come back!" Colby called but I didn't listen I just ran back home.

When I made it back home I ran into my room and I hugged my stuffie and I put my paci in my mouth my eyelids were getting heavy and I almost fell asleep but Colby walked in my room.

Colby's pov

I got really upset with my brother he said he's moving back by our parents we moved to LA together because we are really close and when he said he's moving back we got in a fight sure I think it will be fun for him to go back the thing is we do everything together and to hear that he's moving back I just think it's gonna be wierd not having him around but I know I'll get over soon. I went to the park to clear my mind so I sat on the bench and I started to cry I heard someone come up to me "are you okay?" It was Sam I didn't answer because I didn't want to lash out on him because that's what I do when I don't want to talk to anyone and I have mixed emotions right now. He sat next to me and I pushed him I didn't mean too and I surly didn't mean to make him ball his eyes out I got more upset with myself and I wanted to help him and when I touched him he flinched "hey hey Sammy it's ok" he was stumbling on his words then he ran away. I didn't know what happened or why he just ran away so I ran after him. I got tired so I slowed down once I realized he was going back to his apartment. I made it up to our floor and when I walked by his door his door was still open. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I heard sniffles so I went over to where I heard them and I ended up in his room and what I seen was very cute but it confused me. I seen Sam in bed holding a stuffed bear with a pacifier in his mouth drifting to sleep he noticed me "hiii" he said muffled by the pacifier and he giggled after which was cute. "Hi" I said back and he was back to almost sleeping "what happened" "are you otay" he said "yeah I'm ok" I chuckled I walked over to sit next to him he sat up and Stormy walked in Sam gasped and got up "STORMY!!" He yelled in my ear "ouch Sam be quite" he started to tear up "I-im s-sowwy I didn't mean too" he walked over and gave me a hug and sat next to me "I-im s-sowwy if I hurt you" he said and put his head down "no no Sammy your ok don't cry" he smiled "you sure your otay" I nodded he giggled and hugged me and then yawned "get some rest" "otay" he said and got up and went into his closet and grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom and changed he came out in a onsie and he looked cute he jumped in his bed and he grabbed his bear and pacifier "goodnight" "goodnight" then he fell asleep right way. I chuckled and left the the apartment still confused on what was happening.

I went to my apartment "hey Colby I'm sorry for yelling" "hey gage it's fine I'm sorry too" he smiled "and I understand that you want to move back and I won't stop you" he smiled "thanks" we hugged. "Hey I have a question" "what's up" "so do you know what it means when someone uses a pacifier wears onesies and holds stuffed animals and acts like a little kid when there not one" he smiled a little "yeah that means there a little" "a little?" "Yeah it means that they missed out on their childhood because the got treated horribly and had to do what an adult had to do and they have a mindset of a child" "ohh I get it but how do they get into it because I have this friend that was at the park also and I yelled at them and he started balling his eyes out" "Colby you triggered his headspace whatever you said happened in the past and it affected him pretty bad" "oh" "there's also another thing" "what is it" "there's this thing called a caregiver it's where you take care of him and you make the rules for him I guess your a parent to them and he may call you dad daddy or dada I'm telling you that if he ever slips and calls you that" "oh ok how do you know this" "I had a friend back at home who was a little" "oh ok thanks again" "no problem" he smiled and I went to my room and I got ready for bed and I grabbed my laptop to do more research in a little to understand it more I put it away when I got tired and started to think about Sam I had a crush on him since the day we met I think he's a great person he's perfect in my eyes and he shouldn't have gone through what he did when he was younger I don't know what happened but I know it can't be good. I started thinking more and I want to be his caregiver it may be too soon to ask but I really want to ask I'll wait and see what he thinks and if he's in little space and ever slips and calls be daddy or something I'll ask him because I'll be sure that he'll want me to be his caregiver, hopefully. I soon fell asleep with Sam in my mind.