~67~

Sam

I get off the bed carefully making sure to not wake up Colby and I get in the shower. After I get out I change into a red plaid skirt and a black long sleeve crop top. I get back in the room and Colby is on his phone he sees me and gets out of bed and comes to me wrapping his arms around my waist I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and we just hold each other. We pull away and he smiles and kisses me "why are you dressed" "I was gonna go to the park" he smiles "can I come" "course" he smiles and kisses me and goes to the closet I smile and grab my bag and my phone and put it in it and I leave the room and feed Stormy and he eats and I sit on the counter. Colby comes and puts his hands on my hips I smile and kiss him and he smiles "are we eating at the coffee shop" "yep" he smiles and takes me off the counter putting me down I smile and I grab Stormys leash and I put it on Stormy Colby goes to the door and opens it and holds out his hand and I take it and he interlocks our fingers and we leave.

We get to the coffee shop and we order and we sit down and wait. "Here you go" she gives us our drinks "thanks Samantha" Colby says she nods with a smile as goes back to work "let's go to the park" I nod and we get up and head out. We get to the park and I sit at the tree and let stormy go Colby sits next to me and we play with Stormy. "Hey guys!" We look over and it's Jake "hey" we say back and I throw Stormys ball "why didn't you guys come to the party" I look up at him and give him and 'are you serious' look "your joking right" Colby says "nope" I shake my head and watch Stormy and Colby sighs "he kissed me" I blurt not looking up "what!" I nod "I'm sorry" "it's fine" I say and put Stormys toys away since he laid down and I pet him while they talk. "baby I'm gonna skate for a bit" "ok" I nod he smiles and kisses my head and gets up and goes with Jake to the ramps I sigh and lean my head on the tree and close my eyes getting lost in thought.
"Baby" I jump and open my eyes "sorry" he chuckles "it's ok" he smiles and kisses my head "c'mon let's go home" I nod and put Stormys leash on and get up and grab my bag Colby grabs my hand intertwining our fingers and we start walking back.

We get back and I unclip Stormys leash and he goes to his bowls and I hang up his leash and grab his bowls and put food and water in them and put them back and he starts eating. Colby wraps his arms around me from behind I smile and turn around he smiles and pecks my lips and puts me on the counter putting his hands on my hips massaging them gently "I'm gonna take a shower" I nod "ok" he kisses me and I smile a little he smiles and takes me off the counter "I'll be quick" "better be" he chuckles a bit and kisses my head and he leaves to the shower and I go in the living room and watch tv. After a bit I slip into little space and I grab my toys and start playing.
"Hey baby" I look behind me and smile "hi daddy!" I giggle and start playing again he chuckled and ruffles my hair I giggle and keep playing and he watches tv. I get up and grab a coloring book along with crayons and go to Colby and sit by him cuddling in his side and color he wraps his arm around me and kisses my head and watches tv. I finish coloring and I put it on the table and I look at Colby and squint at him he looks over at me and chuckles and covers my face "stop staring" I giggle he spreads his fingers and hes making a funny face making me giggle and he laughs and covers my eyes again and spreads his fingers and he's making another funny face I giggle again and take his hands off my face and hug him he chuckles a little and wraps his arms around me and kisses my head "are you hungry" I nod "tan we has mac an cheese" "course we can" "yay!!" He chuckled and kisses my head and gets up and goes to the kitchen. "baby we don't have anymore mac and cheese" I whine "nuggies!" "There isn't anymore" "chick-fil-a!" "Baby it's Sunday" I whine and stomp to the kitchen crossing my arms "oh baby I'm sorry" I huff "we can have something else" "no I want mac and cheese!" I yell "baby" he trails off I huff "mac and cheese!" "There isn't any we have to have something else" I whine and sit in the floor pouting "get off the floor and stop pouting" he says sternly "I want mac and cheese!!" I yell he crosses his arms and looks at me with a stern face I whine "mac and cheese!" "if you keep whining I'm not making anything" I scream he picks me up "noo!!" I scream squirming "knock it off" he says sternly "put mwe down!!" "Sam stop" "put mwe down!" I yell kicking. He puts me down when we get to the room "I'll give you a choice stop whining and use words or get a punishment" "noooo" he sighs and picks me up again and puts me in a chair "since you want to whine you'll have a time out and when the timer goes off you better the ready to use words" I whine he shakes his head and pulls out his phone and sets the timer "5 minutes don't get off" I huff and nod he starts it and puts it on the desk and leaves. A minute passes by and I grab the phone and change the time as I am the door opens I gasp and put the phone down "Sam!" I whimper he shakes his head "I was gonna let you out now" I perk "weally" "not anymore" I frown "why" he shakes his head "you touched the timer I told you last time to not do it and you said you wouldn't and you still did" I frown "I-i sowwy" I look down "since you didn't listen you will be getting spankings and no cuddles meaning you'll be sleeping in your own apartment" "no pwease I-im sowwy" "you should've thought about it before you did it" he sat on the bed "c'mere" I stayed seated "now" he said sternly I whimpered and went to him and he bent me over his lap "count" I nod and he lifts my skirt up slap "one"... slap "t-ten"... Slap "fiteen"... Slap "tw-enty" he finishes and stands me up and cups my cheeks and wipes the tears "h-urts" he sighs and picks my up putting me in his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck and he leans back laying down and I lay on top of him and he puts his hands on my butt and rubs it gently. "I hungy" "will you pick something without whining or throwing a fit" I nod he then sits up and takes me off his lap and he gets up after and we go to the kitchen.

"Find something no junk food" I nod and go to the fridge and look through it and I smile finding cheese and I grab it and close the fridge and grab the bread "gwill cheese?" I say holding it up "now was that so hard" I sigh shaking my head he nods and takes the things and I sit on the counter watching him "wait in the living room" I nod putting my head down and get off the counter and go to the living room and I watch tv.
He comes in with two plates and I smile and hold out my hands he smiled slightly and gives me a plate and sits next to me and we eat. I finish eating and I hold out my plate "I done" he nods and takes it and puts the plates in the sink washing them I get up and go in there and go in the fridge and grab a capri sun "no, water" I whine "pwease" I frown he shakes his head and I squint at him "no put it back and grab a water" he says and turns back to the dishes and I open it "I said no" he says and takes it away I whine he shakes his head and puts it down and picks me up and goes to the bathroom and puts me on the counter and grabs my toothbrush putting toothpaste on it "brush" I sigh and take it and brush my teeth and he leaves. He comes back "change after your done" he says putting clothes in the counter I nod and he leaves and I keep brushing my teeth. I finish and jump off the counter and change into the pajamas. I leave the bathroom and go to the living room and sit down and watch tv he walks in and picks me up and I wrap around him and he walks out of the apartment and goes in mine "noo!!" I yell and start squirming and kicking but he ignores me. He gets to my room and sits me on the bed "I don't know why your not listening but you better get your shit together tomorrow" I nod slowly "your gonna go to sleep now, by yourself" I whine "don't whine this is all on you" I nod "w-what about stormy" "don't worry about him" "b-but I c-can't sweep wifout him" "you will tonight" he says and picks me up again and lays me down covering me up "no getting up if you do there will be a bigger consequences" I nod and he leaves turning off the light and I yelp I hear him groan and he opens the door "what" "d-ark" he sighs and turns on the lamp and leaves again. I grab my stuffie and hold it close and try to sleep. I finally fell asleep after about an hour.

Colby

After I put him in bed I waited in his living room just in case, after an hour or so I went in and checked if he was asleep and he was so I went back to my apartment. I got in and I watched tv for a bit. I turned off the tv and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went to my room after I was done and I changed into joggers and I got into bed and stormy jumped on I sighed closing my eyes and Stormy started to whine I sigh and start petting him my eyes closed. He starts whining again I sigh and get up and grab him and I go to Sam's apartment and I walk to his room and put stormy on his bed since I think I was a bit harsh on him. Stormy goes under Sam's hand cuddling into him going to sleep I sigh and kiss Sam's head and I go back to my apartment. I lay in bed and close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.