~82~

Colby

My eyes flutter open feeling something tickling my face and I see Sam and he's playing with my hair and I smile as our eyes meet and he squeals "dada!" I chuckle a bit and he hugs me and I hug him back. "I love you baby" he giggles making baby noises "how old are you baby" he makes baby noises again "ok I'll take that as only a couple months" he giggles I smile and sit up an she whines sitting up his self. As I get up I hear him gasp I furrow my brows and look at him "baby you ok" he looks up at me with wide eyes "baby.." his eyes brim with tears "baby don't cry what's wrong" I go to pick him up but he back away I frown "what's wrong" he starts crying "hey hey it's ok baby" "d-dada" he sobs "oh baby.." I reach out for him again but he pulls the blanket up covering himself I furrow my brows "oh.." I say realising what happened and he lets out a sob "hey I'm not mad baby you didn't mean too" he chokes out a sob "c'mere baby let's get you changed" I say holding out my arms and he reaches up and I pick him up and put him on the floor "do you want a diaper" he giggles clapping I smile and grab one and go back to him and sit infront of him and I take off the hoodie he's wearing and lay him down and I take off his underwear and put on his diaper "all done!" I poke his nose making him giggle I smile and sit him up he smiles and crawls in my lap I smile and kiss his head and he giggles "let's get you dressed baby" I say and get up carrying him and I go to his closet and open it "pick" he giggles and reaches out and grabs a brown dress with a panda face I smile and grab it along with a white long sleeve.
I get him dressed and he makes grabby hands "dada" I smile and pick him up "baba!" He squeals I chuckled with a nod and go out to the kitchen.
I put him on the counter and I go to the cupboard and grab a bottle and then grab the milk and I go to him and put the milk down opening the bottle and he reaches for the milk "no baby" he looks up with big eyes starring at me and I chuckle a little and he giggles squealing clapping his hands I smile and pour the milk in the bottle and I close it and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds "uh oh.." Sam says and I look back to see the milk on the floor spilt "Sam!" I yell and pick it up and he starts crying from me yelling I groan and throw away the carton and I go and get a towel and put it over the milk on the ground I then grab the bottle out of the microwave and I go to Sam and pick him up "shhh it's ok baby" I soothe and I sit on the couch and I put the nipple of the bottle in his mouth and he starts drinking it "it's ok baby" I say and kiss his forehead.

He finishes his bottle and I take it out of his mouth and he whines I shake my head and put it on the table and he keeps whining and I start tickling him "shaijsbdkzjsns" I laugh a bit and stop tickling him and I kiss his forehead. I pick him up and set him on the floor and put toys infront of him and he starts playing I ruffle his hair and I go to the room and change the sheets. I then go in the living room and sit on the couch and turn on netflix.
"dada!" Sam squeals as he crawls to me I smile and sit up and he sits infront of me reaching up I smile and pick him up putting him in my lap and he snuggles into me I smile and wrap my arms around him. "torm torm" he says looking up at me tilting his head I furrow my brows "stormy" I question and he squeals clapping I smile "stormy" I call and he comes running over and jumps in the couch and Sam squeals and pets him making baby noises I smile and kiss his head.
After a bit and get up and Sam whines "dada!" He yells thrashing around "baby.." he keeps whining "Sam stop" I say sternly and he stops "dada" he whimpers I sigh and pick him up putting him on my hip and I walk to the kitchen. I open the cupboard and Sam reaches for the box of mac and cheese I chuckle and grab it making him squeal happily I smile and close the cupboard and I put Sam in the counter and I fill a pot with water and put it on the stove and I go back to Sam and pick him up and go back to the living room and I put him on the floor and he starts playing again.
The mac and cheese finishes and I grab two bowls and put some in them then I grab his bottle and rinse it out and I go in the fridge and put juice in it I go in the living room and I put the food on the table and I go to Sam and pick him up and go to the couch and I grab the bowl and he squeals and sticks his hand in it "baby" I laugh and he shoves it in his mouth and he does it again "baby stop" I laugh he giggles and looks up at me his fingers in his mouth I shake my head with a smile. He shovels some in his hands and holds it up to me "no baby mines here" I say and lean forward and grab my bowl off the table he giggles and shoves it in his mouth getting cheese all over his face and I sigh shaking my head and I eat. He reaches for his bottle "baba!" I grab it and put the nipple in his mouth and he holds it himself with one hand looking at the tv as spongebob plays I smile a little and take his bowl and mine and go to the kitchen and wash them. I finish and grab a paper towel and go back to the living room and Sam's eyes are still glued to the tv as he drinks his juice I smile and sit next "baby look" he turns his head looking at me with wide eyes I chukle and I take his bottle out of his mouth making him whine but I ignore it and wipe the cheese off his face and then wipe his hands an do grab the bottle and put it in his mouth and he stops whining and he holds it himself I shake my head with a small smile and kiss his head and I get up and throw away the paper towel and I go back and sit next to Sam and pull him into my side.

"dada!" I hear Sam yell as it sounds like he's crying I furrow my brows and walk back into the living room "d-ada!" He sobs again "I'm here baby" he keeps crying and I go to him and pick him up and he instantly stops crying I chuckle and sit on the couch and he snuggles into me I kiss his head and he yawns. I get up carrying him as he fell asleep and I go to his room and lay him in bed covering him up putting a paci in his mouth and giving him a stuffie I kiss his head and go to the living room and watch netflix.
After an hour I go to the room and check on him and he's up playing with his stuffie "hi baby" I smile he looks up "gabajdnjx" he babbles making grabby hands I chuckle and pick him up and as I put my hands on his butt to hold him up I feel that it's wet
"uh oh.." he giggles "oh baby.. what am I going to do with you" he giggles I smile and put him down on the floor and grab a diaper. I go back to him and take off his clothes and then lay him down and take off his diaper and put on the new one. I grab his hands and pull him up and peck his lips making him squeal and he grabs my face pulling me down and kisses me I smile and I take his hands off my face "no!" He squeals I chuckle and I kiss him once more "gajfnjsjs" he babbles and tackles me to the floor "baby" I laugh "dada" he whines and I lift my head and look at him and peck his lips making him squeal I smile and sit up with him still in my lap "moe!" He yells I smile and peck his lips again "let's get you dressed baby" "babajabada" he babbles I smile a little and stand up putting him down and I grab a onesie and I go back to him and put it on him.
I pick him up and go to the living room and set him down by the toys and he starts playing I smile and go back to to the room and pick up the clothes and throw away the diaper. I leave the room to see Sam crawling over here "dada!" He squeals and sits down making grabby hands I smile and pick him up and he clings onto me I smile and kiss his head "wanna lay in bed and watch movies" he giggles a bit so I take it as a yes and go to the room and sit on the bed with my back against the headboard and I turn on a disney movie.

Sam kisses me as I'm watching the movie and I smile and look at him and he giggles clapping I smile and pucker my lips and he squeals and kisses me I smile and do it again he giggles and grabs my face and pecks my lips over and over again. I turn my head away and he whines and pulls my head back and kissed me and I laugh a little "I love you baby" "dada!" he squeals and starts clapping I smile and kiss his forehead and he looks up at me puckering his lips I smile and peck his lips making him smile widely and then he hugs me and I hug him back and I lay down with him on top of me. He whines and starts sucking on his thumb I grab his paci and I pull his thumb out if his mouth and put his paci in making him stop whining I smile and rub his back and he grabs his stuffie and holds it tight.
I kiss his head as he falls back asleep and he nuzzles his head in my chest and I tighten my grip on him. He soon falls asleep soft snores leaving his lips and I smile and kiss his head again and I soon fall asleep myself.

-

Check out my new book called
The boy next door if you haven't yet!