~62~

Time skip to last day on rv

Sam

I wake up alone in the bed I sigh and sit up with a stretch. I get out of the bed and go out to the kitchen area of the rv "oh morning baby" I smile "morning" I go over to him and sit next to him "why didn't you get dressed" I shrug "don't know what to wear" after I said that there was a gasp I furrowed my brows and look at Devyn "what was that about" "have you wore the outfit I got you" I shake my head slowly not knowing which ones she's talking about "you know the yellow skirt and black cropped sweater and those black boots" my eyes went wide "there is no way I'm wearing that" "pleaseee" "no" "why there isn't anything wrong with it" "have you seen the skirt" she huffed crossing her arms "bubba it can't be that bad" "the skirt is short I'm not wearing it" "Sammy pleaseee" Tara begged I shake my head "Sam please wear it" Devyn says sadly I huffed not saying anything "I wouldn't mind if you wore it baby" Colby whispered to me I rolled my eyes and pushed him "shut up perv" he chuckled "I'm joking I don't even know what it looks like" "if you don't like it I'll just take it back" Devyn says "I don't-" I groan "fine I'll wear it" I get up "yay!" Devyn cheered I shook my head and went in the room and grabbed the outfit laying it out on the bed sighing

Colby

"Sam c'mon you look great" Devyn says trying to encourage him to come out of the room "no dev I'm not going out there" Devyn groans and comes back giving up "Colby get him" Tara says "no Colby don't come get me!" Sam yells I chuckle and get up and walk to the room and when I get close he shuts the door fully and I chuckle "baby just come out" "after I change" I shake my head "baby I want to see you" he opens the door and pokes his head out "there you seen me" he goes to close the door but I stop him with my foot "nooo colbyyy" he whines "come out" he shakes his head "why not you were fine with other outfits that has skirts that are short" "that's because I'm little when I wear them like if I spot one I'm gonna wear it and not care but now I like them still just as much just not as comfortable" I nod understandingly "Sam please come out!" Devyn begs Sam sighs and opens the door all the way and I look him up and down my jaw dropping it fits his curves perfectly and shows his smooth pale skin and there is no way I can hold myself together if he's wearing that all day "uh d-do you like it" he asks nervously I nod with a smile "you look good c'mon" he nods and slowly walks out we get back to the kitchen area and no one noticed us walk in so we just sit down and I pull him close to me and he leans his head on my shoulder.
"Guys we're here" Elton calls as we get to Ihop for breakfast and we all get out and go inside. We order our food and eat.

-

I can't take it anymore, having Sam in that skirt i need to do something. I sigh heavily "uh baby can we talk real quick" I ask standing up "oh sure, I'll be back" he says to Jake and Tara and then gets up and follows me to the room. I get in and turn around facing sam he closes the door and as he turns around I pin him to the door and smash my lips against his and he kisses back. He pulls away before it got any further "what are you doing" he giggles a bit I look him up and down and bite my lip "oh my god Colby no not now" I look up at him and kiss him again but he pulls away "please baby" he shakes his head and pushes me away "you can wait" I grab his waist pulling him closer and lean to his ear and whisper huskily "I can't wait if I have to stare at that ass all day" he blushes deeply and I smirk and move my hands to his butt and pull him closer kissing him and I squeeze his butt harshly and he gasps so I slip my tongue in. I go down to his neck and he gasps as I start to nibble "C-colbs st-stop" I ignore him and continue "sto- oh!" I smirk against his neck and suck there and he tilts his head giving me better access. I pull away from his neck and smirk at the mark and look at him and he looks back at me and I kiss him again. He pulls away after a couple seconds "ok stop now" I sigh "Colby we can't do it I an rv with our friends in here" I smirk "then you'll have to be quiet" "no there gonna know" I kiss him again "quicky" I say and kiss him again but he pulls back "no stop" I massage his hips with my thumbs "I'm not doing it in an rv" I sigh "fine" I take my hands off his hips and he removes his arms from around my neck and I lay on the bed and pull out my phone "Colbs" he trails off I hum in response he sighs and he comes and sits on the bed and I put my phone down and look at him "I'm sorry" he mumbles "Sam I'm not mad I get it" I chuckle a bit he nods looking in his lap "baby c'mere" I open my arms he looks up and smiles and comes over and cuddles into me and I hold him close and play with his hair. We stay in silence and Sam moves so I look at him and he gets on top of me laying down I chuckle a bit and wrap my arms around him and he giggles as I rest my hands on his butt I smile and kiss his head "I love you baby" "I love you too" he yawns and nuzzles his head in my neck I smile and i slip my hand under his shirt and gently scratch his back. I soon hear his soft snores and I smile and grab my phone not too tired. I get bored while on my phone so I carefully take Sam off of me and get up I cover him up and kiss his head and leave the room and go talk with the others while until we get back home.