~73~

Sam

We get to school and go up to the others "hey guys!" Colby says and they say it back and we start talking. Someone comes over and we look at him and I recognize him as the guy who gave me the bruise "hey.." he says to me a bit sad I shake my head "I'm sorry.." "you sure about that" he sighs "pretty sure you were laughing when I was gasping for air" he scoffs "I didn't even hit you that hard can you not just accept an apology" "no I can't you don't know what I went through in my past and you sure as hell know you hit me hard" "no I-" I lift up my shirt "oh shit" he mumbles I roll my eyes and put my shirt down "dude just go" Jake says the guy nods and walks away.
"guys?" I look over and see Kat and everyone ignores her "Sam?" I shake my head softly "please" I ignore her "I'm sorry ok" I shake my head and look at her "If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it" "but I am sorry" "then why did you do it" she shakes her head "I don't know.." "yes you do.." she sighs "why" she shakes her head again "I don't know Sam" she says again I look at her for awhile and no one says anything "I'm sorry" she says again after a bit I shake my head again "no your not" and she groans "why can't you just accept it!? Everyone doesn't hate you anymore!" She yells and it goes quiet again "how about this.." I say quietly after a bit and she looks at me confused "I'm sorry I don't like you how you want me to, I'm sorry I dumped a bowl of chili on your head, I'm sorry you decided to be my friend, I'm sorry I let you in and trusted you, I'm sorry I have trust issues, I'm sorry I didn't let anyone's words get to me, I'm sorry I'm still standing.." her face drops and tears brim her eyes as I said the last one "n-no I'm sorry" "no your not! you did it out of jealousy and anger you could have stopped before you decided to post it this is all on you so don't give me pity cause you found out I was getting hurt, what else did you think was going to happen? Cause from what I remember you were there, there when I was getting bullied the first time, you were there when I was about to get raped, you, and out of all people it was you so don't get mad at me for not accepting your dumb apology!" she has tears streaming down her face "I-im s-" "sorry I know" I cut her off "I-i st-ill want to be fr-friends pl-ease" I shake my head "no, you lost your chance I tried keeping you as a friend but you didn't want to because I didn't like you back that's your fault.. be friends with them for all I care but don't talk to me" I walk away "baby, baby!" I hear Colby call and he grabs my hand and I turn around and hug him bursting into tears and he hugs me back "shhh it's ok" he soothes.

I calm down and he pulls me back cupping my cheeks wiping the tears and he pecks my lips "it'll be ok baby" I nod and hug him again and he hugs me back "I love you" he kisses my head "I love you too baby" I nuzzle my head in his chest "let's go home" I nod and we pull away from the hug and start walking. He grabs my hand interlocking our fingers rubbing the back of my hand he brings our hands up and kisses mine and continues rubbing it and I smile and squeeze his hand gently and he does it back a little harder.
We get back to his apartment and we go inside and I change into pajamas and go to the bathroom. I go to the kitchen and feed Stormy and I grab a water bottle and go back to the room. I go in and Colby's on his phone with netflix playing quietly I smile a little and I put the water on the table and lay on him going under his arms he put his phone down and wrapped his arms around me tightly and we just lay in silence the only thing being heard was the show that was on.
"Did I do the right thing" I ask quietly after a while but he doesn't say anything so I put my chin on his chest looking at him "did I" I ask and he looks at me and brings his hand up caressing my cheek "I don't know baby" he says softly I sigh with a slight nod and put my head back down watching the show and he runs his fingers through my hair and I smile slightly.

-

"Can we go on a walk" I ask Colby looking up at him "sure" I smile and he sits up so I'm now in his lap I get up and he gets up after and I turn towards him and hug him and he hugs back "thank you" I mumble "for what" "for always being there for me" "always baby you don't need to thank me for it" I hug him tighter and he does too. We pull away and I look up at him and he smiles at me and kisses me and I kiss him back. We pull away from the kiss and he pecks my lips once more "let's change" I nod and we change I throw on a pair of sweats and he throws on a hoodie. We leave the room and I grab Stormys leash and put it on him "ready" he asks "yeah" he grabs my free hand and we leave. We stop at a small diner and Colby goes in and gets some food and I wait out on a table outside with Stormy. He comes back out "c'mon baby" I nod an get up and grab his and and we walk to the park.

We get to the park and we sit at the bench and I unclip Stormys leash and he runs off and me and Colby eat the food talking quietly. Stormy comes back and sits at my feet I smile and give him some food and he gladly eats it. We finish eating and I lay my head on Colby's shoulder and he puts his arm around me laying his head on mine and we look at the sunset.
"Let's go back baby" I nod with a slight sigh and we get up and I grab Stormys leash and clip it on him and Colby grabs my hand and we walk back and Colby throws away the garbage as we pass a trash can.
We get back to the apartment and I unclip Stormys leash and he drinks some water and runs off to the bedroom I smile and Colby pulls me in for a hug and I hug him back. He goes to pull away but I hold him tighter he chuckled a bit and taps my leg I jump up and he holds me up and goes to the bathroom and we brush our teeth. We finish brushing our teeth and he carries me to the bedroom and closes the door and puts me down and pecks my lips I smile and I go to my bag and he takes off his hoodie and gets in bed and I change into shorts and a tank top. I go to the bed and go to my side and get under the covers facing the tv and Colby wraps his arms around me pulling me close I smile and turn towards him he smiles and turns pulling me on top of him and he holds me tight looking at the tv and I look at him with a small smile plastered on my face. I look down at his lips and kiss him he smiles in it and kisses back. We finally pull away and I smile looking at his lips "I love you so much baby" I smile and peck his lips and look in his eyes "I love you too" he smiles and pecks my lips, I furrow my brows and cup his cheeks "why are you crying" I ask wiping his tears but more fall "no stop crying" I pout and peck his lips he smiles and tightens his grip turning on his side burying his head in my neck "why are you crying" I ask again worry lacing my voice "don't worry baby they're happy tears" I sigh in relief and hug him tight and we stay like that.
My eyes get heavy and I nuzzle my head in his neck "g'night Colby" I mumble tiredly he holds me tight and runs his fingers in my hair "goodnight baby" he whispers I smile and snuggle into him getting impossibly closer holding him tighter and I slowly drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.