Highschool Sweethearts (Boyxb...

By Apahlen

14 year old Christopher Carrera moved to a new town with his family to live with his grandfather after the de... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Bonus Chapter: Valentine's Day
Sequel

Chapter 12

1.6K 56 31
By Apahlen

We walked into the house and I saw a few people in the living room. I looked around for my friends, but I didn't see them anywhere.

"Hey, you guys made it." Jack came up to us and smiled.

"Yay," I heard Malcolm sarcastically say under his breath.

Jack looked back at Malcolm and gave him a glare before looking back at us. "All of your friends are downstairs in the basement playing pool."

"Cool." Tristan went to the basement with Kalani, Michelle, Spencer, Emma, and Xavier following him.

I was about to follow them when I heard someone say, "Hey, Christopher."

I turned and see an Asian girl with ombre red hair at the tip of her black hair. She's sitting on the couch next to a chubby Asian guy.

"Hi," I said. "Do I know you two?"

"No, but we know you from your sister. We're both in the play with her." She reached out her hand to me and I shook it. "I'm Tanisha Wu and this is my brother Wilbur."

"Nice to meet you two."

"Want some whiskey?" A girl with reddish hair held out a bottle of whiskey to me.

"Kayla, what have I told you about offering people alcohol?" Brent asked.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. I don't drink anyway," I said.

"What do you know, Malcolm? You were right: he is a prude." Gabriella and Malcolm both laughed.

I looked at them with narrowed eyes. What the hell are these two problems? I don't understand why they have to be complete jerks. I haven't anything to them-well besides calling Malcolm a dick-but he started it. I don't know what I was thinking, but I took the bottle of whiskey out of Kayla's hand and started to drink out of it.

"Whoa, easy there, Chris!" Wilbur said.

As I drank the whiskey, I tried to swallow it, but I can't; it tasted terrible. I needed to spit it out, but I don't want to spit it back into the bottle. Now I know where I should spit it out. I gave the bottle back to Kayla, walked right up to Gabriella and Malcolm—and spit right into their faces.

"What the hell?" Malcolm yelled.

Everybody started to laugh, even Ramona and Jarrod.

"You did that on purpose, you ass!" Gabriella yelled.

"No, no. I spit it out by accident. I spit on you two on purpose."

Everybody is still laughing when Jack opens the door to the stairs that go down the basement. "Your friends are down here, Chris."

"Thanks." I went down the stairs and looked around the basement when I got down there. There are deer antlers hanging on the wall, a television set, some video games, a foosball table, a pool table, a mini bar, and a storage room full of junk.

I looked to see Brian, Tristan, and Spencer playing pool at the table with everybody else watching. Sophia looked over to me and smiled. "Hey, Chris. What took you so long to get down here?" She walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Just meeting some people, that's all," I said.

"Did Malcolm or Gabriella bothered you at all?" Spencer asked.

"A little bit, but I got back at them," I grinned.

"What did you do?" Kalani asked.

"I spit some whiskey into their faces." Danielle and Layla both spit out their drinks when I said that.

"Let me guess. Kayla Simon offered you a drink?" Tristan asked.

"Yep."

Brian got a Coke out of the mini fridge and held it out to me. I smiled and thanked him as I took it from him. I looked at my friends. They're either looking away from me or just standing there awkwardly.

Brian noticed it too and put his arm around my waist and whispered into my ear," Remember what I said to you yesterday. Just wait until they get used to it."

"Uh-huh." Brian lets go of me and went back to playing pool. I drank my Coke and looked at the antlers that are hanging onto the wall.

Jack came downstairs with some food and saw that I'm looking at the antlers. "Yeah, my dad and I both love to hunt."

"Are all of these your dad or are some of them yours?" I asked him.

"A couple of them are mine. That one," he pointed to the deer head hanging above the TV, "belonged to my grandpa before he passed."

"That's neat," I said.

"Thanks." He slapped me on the back and went back upstairs.

I looked back at the pool table. "Who's winning?"

"I am." Brian hits the cue ball and it knocks the last ball into the center pocket. "I win."

"Damn it!" Tristan yelled.

"It's okay, baby. You did good anyway." Kalani hugged him on the side and kissed him on the cheek.

"Get a room, you two," Michelle said.

"Michelle, all she did was kiss me on the cheek," Tristan said.

I grinned and looked at my friends. Some of them are still standing there awkwardly, Paul is fiddling with the foosball table, and Rachel and Layla are whispering to each other, then stopped when they saw me looking at them.

Tristan started to notice the tension in the room. "What's going on?" he asked Kalani. She just shrugged her shoulders.

I couldn't take it anymore. I know it's only been a day, but I don't care. We have to talk about it.

"Look, if you guys have a problem with me being gay, why don't you just say so?" I said.

"Wait, you're gay?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah, Tristan. He just said it," Kalani said.

"No, Chris. It's not what you think," Rachel said.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"It's just...well...we kind of didn't expect you to be gay," Xavier said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I don't know, we just didn't."

"Well, I kind of knew he was gay because of what I said yesterday," Paul said.

"And Chris, we just didn't know how to handle with you being gay," Austen said.

"I would've," Seth said.

"Yeah, sure you would," I said, rolling my eyes.

"And honestly, I was kind of mad you're gay because I thought you were cute," Layla said.

"Yeah, we all did," Danielle said.

"Um, us guys didn't," Paul said.

"Well, geez, I'm sorry guys," I said.

"No, no, Chris. You shouldn't apologize," Emma said. "Like Austen said, we just don't know how to handle it."

"You guys know how to handle with Brian being gay," I said.

"Well that's mostly because Brian's not actually our friend," Xavier said.

"Wow. Thanks, Xavier," Brian said.

"Chris, we just need time to get used to it," Emma said. "That's all."

I sighed. "Okay, fine."

"I told ya, Chris," Brian said as he started a new game.

"Told him what?" Sophia asked.

"Nothing."

"Well, I'm kind of glad we got that out in the open," Layla said. "But Chris, let me ask you something that Rachel and I have been debating for a while."

"What is it?"

"If you could, which one of us five girls would you date?"

I take a good look at them one by one before answering, "Probably Jane."

"Told you he picked Jane," Rachel said.

"How would you know?" I asked.

"Well, you're closer with her and she's better looking."

Well, she isn't wrong. Jane is really beautiful. Her brown eyes are really shiny and her skin glows like the sun.

"Well, Chris, you wouldn't have a chance with me anyway," Jane said.

"How come?" I asked.

"Because I'm aro-ace."

"You mean, you're aromantic and asexual?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to anyone," she said. "I'm kind of more interested in having a friendship relationship."

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah, I know." She went over to the foosball table. "Who wants to go against me?"

The ten of us played pool while Brian, Tristan, and Spencer are still playing pool. Jane is really good at this game; she beated all of us. We played for a while until we heard someone coming down the stairs. Kayla came down here looking like she's drunk. "Oh my god, this party is so fun," she says with a drunken slur.

"Oh, for fuck sake," Tristan said. "Let's get her upstairs to Brent right now."

Brian and Spencer both put down their sticks to help Tristan get Kayla upstairs. Kayla looked at me and asked, "Hey, are you that kid that spit the whiskey on Gabriella and Malcolm's face?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"What you did to them was so funny," she cackled. "I can't believe you did that. I don't understand why Malcolm's talking shit about you."

"He's what?"

"Talking shit about you," she said slowly as if I didn't understand her. "Pay attention, man."

I pushed past her and went upstairs to the living room. I walked right in there when I heard Malcolm say, "I don't know why that douchebag even moved here in the first place."

"To live with his grandpa because his grandma died," Ramona said.

"Yeah, probably because he's too lazy to do shit at his own house by himself because he's a lazy fat fucker," he said with a laugh.

"What the hell, Malcolm?!" Ramona yelled at him.

"Come on, Ramona. Don't take it so personal." He looked at me and smiled. "Oh, hello, Christopher."

"What did you just say?" I curled my hands into fists.

"Uh-oh." Tanisha looked away.

"You heard me. Your grandpa wanted you and your family to move in with him, because he's lazy to do shit around his own house by himself because he's a lazy fat fucker . Have I not made myself clear?" He took a sip of his drink.

Anger started to flow through my body. How dare he say that.

"Malcolm, keep your damn mouth shut now," Jarrod said through his teeth.

"Why? What's he going to do about it? Run away and cry like-Woah!"

Before the asshole could even finish his sentence, I sprained right to him and tackled him onto the floor, and started to beat him up.

♥️♥️♥️

Feel free to comment if you like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.3K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
86.2K 2.8K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
6.5M 304K 47
❝can you stop blasting chase atlantic so damn loudly at 3am?❞ ❝depends, can you stop crying so damn loudly at 3am?❞ 〤 caleb just made the decision to...
776K 43K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...