๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ (๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๏ฟฝ...

By balenciaganovels

๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ... More

COPYRIGHT
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Authors note- READ AND RESPOND
019
020
Authors note
021
022 ๐„๐‚๐“๐€๐’๐˜
023
024
025
026
027
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
AUTHORS NOTE READ N RESPOND.
047
048
049
050
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐๐Ž๐–
GO READ
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND - COLLEGE BOY FEENIN
go read feenin' for a soul tie

028

14.5K 999 556
By balenciaganovels

Yall Ian never felt so disgusted with track today— MANS HAD US RUNNIN INNA WET ASS FIELD like ewwww

But anyways, happy reading 🤎

Remember this iconic picture from feenin' 🌚

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Man you seen how small that damn closet was in that other house? Whats gon fit in there? My shoes thassit." Rah said as him and the family of 5 walked out of yet another house.

They had probably seen 5 different houses and were frankly losing hope. If it wasn't one thing, it was another so making a decision was hard.

With them wanting to be within 20 minutes from the city, the prices came in high which meant another loan had to be lended bringing their budget to be somewhere around $750,000. Armani was not happy with the budget increase but she also knew she had to be realistic with herself. Living in New York did not come cheap so there were some financial sacrifices that had to be made.Armani had made it clear to real estate that they don't want to spend not a penny over the 750 grand.

"Seven hundred fifty grand is a lot of fuckin money, I'm telling you Nas if they don't find a house then Say and this baby is going to have to share a room because I am not moving." Armani said holding hands with her husband as they approached another home.

The house hunt was beyond stressful considering that Armani was 4 months into her pregnancy and her bump had grown. She had also been forced to take a maternity leave so she hadn't worked much in the past week or two— which to her was terrible.

"Nasir, they trying me... I swear they are cause why in the fuck would I downgrade to a 2 bedroom when I clearly said I have 3 kids." Armani stressed.

"Calm down ma, come'ere." He said extending his arms so she could walk into them.

She let out a sigh as she laid her head against his chest and got herself together. She felt like she was overthinking things but couldn't help the fact that she wanted what she did. The house hunt failed that day and picked up week after week until finally, they had found the perfect house for a negotiated price of $670,000 with the remaining money going towards renovation which Armani pushed for.

"Man being an adult stressful, couldn't be me." Rah exclaimed as he watched Armani and Nasir complete all the paper work. They had gotten the house checked before they bought it to ensure there were no problems with foundation, roofing, cracks, or any other possible nightmare.

"It's gon be you in 4 years boy." Said Armani.

"Right." Said Nasir. "Mans said could never be me like he dont age."

"Okay but who was talking to you sir." Rah scrunched his face up.

"Boy I'll lay ya narrow ass out better try god and not me." Nas said in a serious tone. Despite their joking relationship, Nas still did assume the roll of being Rah's father and Rah did consider Nas a father figure— he just couldn't bring himself to go from calling someone he grew up knowing as Nasir to switching to dad or pops.

"You know what?
Nas you don't wanna battle,
you the snake without the rattle
you the boat without the paddle
You the duck without the waddle
You the horse without the saddle
The ranch without the cattle
The day without the shadow
I think you should skedaddle." Rah said with the most serious look on his face causing Armani to bust out laughing while Nasir's face read nothing but pure confusion.

"Yeah I said it." Rah nodded his head.

"Said what exactly?" Nas said.

"Oh my god...you uncultured swine." Rah said shaking his head as he got up. "Can't even be in the same room as you."

"Aight, remember that when you want ya lil girlfriend to come over or y'all wanna go somewhere." Nasir said making Rah's mouth drop.

"Woah woah woah, let's not do anything hasty now." Rah said. "Thou shalt calmeth down."

"Rah shut your goofy ass up." Armani laughed. "Go play the game or some while we finish reading these papers."

"Boooo."Nasir said frowning down at his paper. "Why we gotta do this?"

"Cause we grown and parents and you planted another kid in me." Armani said looking at him.

"Ohhh right." He said touching her belly.

"Hey lil sperm cell." He cooed at her belly. "Daddy loves you."

"Boy if you don't!" Armani laughed pushing him gently away from her.

"It's the aggression for me." Nasir said touching his heart. "Ain't even had to put your dry ass hands on me like that."

"These dry ass hands had you wanting to act up again.. and again...and again." Armani smirked making his mouth drop.

"You in my business...yeah don't do that." Nasir said getting up.

"Boy where are you going?" Armani asked shaking her head at her goof ass husband.

"I'm sorry, may I go pee your highness?" He asked sarcastically.

"Yes you may." Armani smirked making him roll his eyes as he retreated down the hall to the half bath.

She reread through everything she needs to and made sure there wasn't anything hiding in small prints and finally she was done. She sat and waited until Nasir came back and finished his and when he finished she put them in a folder. She called both her grandmothers on her mom and dads side and told them about the huge purchase her and her husband had made. She shared all her fears and worries and as usual they calmed her nerves. She also threw in at the last second that she was yet again pregnant and they made a big fuss over more grand babies. They happily congratulated her and even suggested that after her pregnancy she should get pregnant again— Armani wasted no time declining the suggestion.

"Wheres my baby Say at?" Asked her late mother's mother Mo.

"Right, she's hiding him from us." Armani's fathers mother Tanisha says.

"I'm not hiding him from anyone; he's just sleeping like usual." Armani playfully rolled her eyes before she turned the camera towards Savior who slept peacefully. "Eat and sleep, that's his thing." Armani joked.

"Reminds me of your mother, lord knows I miss her." Grandma mo says.

"I miss mommy too, I visited her last week." Armani said making her grandmother smile solemnly.

Grandma Tanisha gave them both a gentle smile. "She was a good woman with a good soul and she'll forever remain with us if not physically— spiritually she is here and she's proud of you Armani."

Armani smiled. "Well we'll be moving in a week or two and then we'll began renting out this home."

"Always a hustler." Grandma Mo smiled proudly.

"Always but y'all imma let you both go because I have to call dad and catch him up on everything." Armani says. "He's also coming down to visit in a couple days so he can spend time with Say and Rah."

"Oh okay baby, I'll talk to you later then, Teresa and I are going somewhere in a few." Grandma Tanisha says.

"And I'm boutta go shopping soon." Grandma Mo says. "I want me a new purse."

Armani laughed. "You always want something but okay, love y'all."

"Love you too." They both said before Armani hung up.

Armani dialed her fathers phone number and after 3 rings her answered.

"Hey mani." Said her father. "How are you today?"

"I'm good, I need to catch you up on everything current that's going on in my life." Armani smiled.

"Hit me."

Armani began to spill everything from the pregnancy to moving to the new house to renting out her penthouse and selling art at prices ranging from five hundred to the high thousands. She told him she didn't know the gender yet but was excited and as usual her father began his dramatics. He was 44 and still not over the fact that his daughter was 23 and married and starting a family making him a grandfather earlier than he planned to be— despite him doing the exact same when he turned 21 and Armani was born.

"So let me get this straight... you're making me an official old man because now not two but THREE children are going to be calling me pop pop." Said Armani's father. "I think I'm gonna faint."

Armani laughed at her fathers silliness. "Let's not forget that you made Grandma T a grandmother at 39 so I don't want to hear it."

"See this isn't about me, this is about you." Armani's father said. "Want me to be old so bad."

"Sir you are old." Armani corrected laughing at the silence that filled his end.

"Well since you're spilling news on me, I have some news to tell you." He suddenly spoke up making Armani go quiet on her end.

"What is it?" Armani asked.

"Well you know it's been years since your mother passed and I've been real lonely in this big house..."

"So move into a smaller house." Armani cut him off.

"Armani." He said in a stern tone.

"I'm sorry...continue."

"Well I've been really lonely without a woman in my life to see when I come home or be with and trust me I really truly love your mother with everything in me and I know this isn't something you want to hear, but I feel like she'd want me to have another significant other in my life, she would want me to have someone there." Armani's father said making Armani go quiet again trying to process what she was hearing.

"Hello?" Armani's father spoke up again.

"I'm here... what are you trying to say...?" Armani slowly asked feeling sick to her stomach.

She knew that one day he'd eventually move on from her mother but she never wanted to see it. She loved that he wanted her to know what was happening but she couldn't see himself with another woman— she didn't want to because all her life she pictured him being with her mom. She was taken by surprise by the information she was told and she didn't know what to say.

"I'm trying to say that there might be a new woman in my life." He said making her began to cough violently. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... what new woman?" Armani pushed for further information. "Savior Messiah get down from that table!"  Armani yelled noticing that he was up and at it climbing things once again.

"This woman at my job, her name is Angela and we've been friends for a long while. I can tell she began to like me over time but I pushed it off because I felt like the timing was right, I was still grieving." He spoke truthfully.

"And you're not grieving anymore?" Armani asked for clarification.

"No I'm no longer grieving, I still mourn the loss of her but I feel like I deserve a new start with someone new and like I said I know she'd feel the same." Xenari father said.

"And mommy's mom knows about this right?" Armani asked.

"Well no... it's not really none of her business." He said.

"Mm." Armani said not knowing what else to say."

"Well Armani, how do you feel about this? Are you okay if I jump back into the dating world?" He asked.

Armani sat quietly thinking to herself. "I knew it would come some day." She let out a sigh. "But let me get one thing straight, I will NEVER call  this Angela person stepmom or mom so she better respect her bounds. I will be respectful when I meet her but she better not get beside herself."

"I'll take what I can get." Armani father said. "Where are my grandsons?" He changed the subject knowing that Armani would sit and replay the information in her head.

"Say is being bad in the living room and I can hear Rah upstairs so I'm assuming his playing his lil call of duty game." Armani answered.

"Well tell them I said hi, I'll see you all in a couple days and congrats on you and Nasir's new home." He said. "I love you."

"I love you too." Armani replied and hung up.

She sat at the table with her hands on her head and took a deep breath thinking of the change that will soon come. It had always been Armani, her dad, and her grandmothers and now there was a woman coming into the picture— someone she didn't even know. It was a lot for the young girl at once and she didn't like it at all but she knew it was bound to come.

"Mama!" Say yelled making her look up at him before he pushed a glass cup off the coffee table in the living room and made a shocked face when it broke.

"SAY!" Armani yelled at him. She didn't want to be the parent to hit her kids unless it was absolutely necessary so she used her words to her advantage to get his act together. "CORNER!" Armani pointed to the far left of the living room.

Say knew he was in trouble when Armani raised her voice at him and he knew what the corner meant so he walked slowly and sadly over to where she pointed and plopped down facing the wall.

"Say what mommy say when you see anything on the table." Armani stressed as she grabbed a broom and packer.

"Don't touch." He mumbled lowly looking down at his hands.

"And what did you do?" Armani asked.

"...touch." He mumbled to himself again.

"Savior Messiah Carter you keep disobeying me and watch me have to pop you!" She said sighing as she placed the packer down.

"What's going on? I heard some shit drop." Nasir said coming down out of breath.

"Your son wants to drop shit on the floor when he knows not to touch anything when it doesn't look like his red sippy." Armani said.

"Come on mama, I got it." He took the broom from her and began to sweep up the glass. "Go sit down, wheres Say at?"

"In the corner for the third time this week." Armani shook her head. "I feel like Rah is influencing him."

"Rah ain't doing a damn thing." Said Raseem coming down the stairs. "What happened? I heard some shit break."

"Your brother broke a cup and now he's in the corner." Armani said once again.

"Mm mm mm Say I told you stop being bad." Raseem said.

"You bad!" Say yelled at him.

"All y'all stop talking to him, he has 10 minutes in the corner." Armani said sitting down on the couch to rest her feet.

"Quit being bad say." Raseem said before he retreated back up the stairs.

"Knowing damn well his bad ass influencing him." Armani said shaking her head.

"He seem like he feel bad now, look at him." Nasir said looking at the sad face Savior held.

Armani knew all the faces Say made and that particular one he was making had Nasir wrapped around his tiny fingers. He wanted to get out of the corner faster but he wasn't going to because he needed to learn to listen.

"Nope, he's fine." Armani said shrugging her shoulders as she watched the time— he had seven more minutes left in the corner.

"What we gon eat for dinner?" Nasir changed the subject turning away from Savior back to his wife.

"I was thinking Steaks, brown sugar sweet potatoes with a little bit of cinnamon, and some green beans." Armani said.

"That sounds mad good, not even gon hold you." Nasir said dumping the glass into the trash.

"Okay so dinner will be prepared around 7." Armani said.

"Yesssirr, my baby a chef out here." Nasir cheesed goofily. "These other females can't cook a damn thing."

"Boy hush and you and Rah coming down to help at 6:45 okay?" Armani said.

"Yes ma'am, imma go tell him." He said and ran up the stairs.

This boy....

_______________
A somewhat longer chapter for y'all ❤️.

THOUGHTS?

Thoughts on Armani's father?

Thoughts on Armani?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.5K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
651K 21.7K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
24.5K 717 15
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
340K 12.5K 34
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—๐—”๐—ก๐—จ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ