Tokyo ghoul

By Lexi_69

When Taiga just wants to visit her niece, Hinami, she is attacked by several problems. She comes from a diffi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
Authors note.

Chapter 58

1.4K 40 6
By Lexi_69

Soon enough after I left, Ayato followed me. I told him he would be able to join me so long as he told the group at Anteiku I was dead. I know...it's a bit morbid and gory but I hate it there and if they thought I was dead, it'd be hard to move on but eventually they'd do it.
We moved to the 14th ward the 'Nakano ward' in tokyo. It's one of the places where cannibalism is quite big so me and Ayato decided this place would be fine.
I enrolled myself in a university with a fake ID. Now, I'm 18 again. Hana Sasaki. Due to the fact I have barely any friends, mostly everyone calls me Sasaki.
I live with my '18' year old friend, Joji Suzuki. We still call each other by our real names, Taiga and Ayato, when were home alone but other then that we go by our 'secret' names.
In this ward, my size and looks are found to be attractive...along with Ayato....although being the new girl with a lot of unwanted male attention, I don't get along with many girls at uni....none to be correct.
"Taiga. Come on were gonna be late!" He shouted. I sighed.
"I'm coming" I said tiding my hair up. I smiled and walked out to him. He handed me my lunch an I thanked him. We then walked outside.
"Hana! Suzuki!" Some boys shouted behind us. I sighed.
"Eiji and Daiki?" I asked.
"Yep" Ayato said popping the p at the end of that word.
Eiji was a tall, slim boy with glasses...I will admit he's very handsome, but not at all my type. His hair is a blacky-blue colour and his fringe it always covering most of his face.
Daiki on the other hand doesn't wear glasses and reminds me of Kaito. They are identical but Daiki is more laid back and intellectual then Kaito and you can hear it in his voice. I turned around, faking a smile to look at Ayato's new annoying friends that keep trying to sleep round my house so they can be with me because they're supposedly head over heels for me.
"So what you doing this weekend?" Eiji asked looking at me. I slapped my forehead and sighed.
"You guys aren't crashing at my place so you can watch Taiga...I mean Hana."
"We just want to spend time with our good friend." Daiki said elbowing Ayato playfully.
"Let them stay. I'm sick of them begging. They'll see how boring it is and won't want to come again." I said smiling.
"I highly doubt that" Ayato said possessively.
"It's okay. I'll be in my room the whole time. With the door locked" I said, putting emphasis on the word locked.
The two boys sighed and we all continued to walk to uni. I sat at my desk and began staring out of the window. I always phased out in my lessons and began daydreaming. This was a new start for us and I don't ever look back. The life I left was left for a reason. I'm dead to them...literally and id like to keep it that way.
"Excuse me. What page are we on?" Someone asked. I flinched at the sudden question and turned to face who had asked me.
"I don't know sorry...wasn't paying attention." I sent him a nervous smile and he shrugged it off. I turned to face the window when he spoke up again.
"You're new here aren't you?"
"Erm...not so much anymore" I said awkwardly.
"I heard you came from the 20th ward"
"Yeah...I did."
"That use to be one of the most peaceful wards in tokyo, now look at it." I nodded. "is that why you left?" I smiled at how un-restrained this person was. He literally just said what came to mind. "I don't mean to pry. I just thought i'd have a chat with the mysterious quiet girl that gazes at the sky all day."
I smiled. "Yeah. I left because it was too dangerous. Me and my friend left." I said pointing at Ayato. "We live together now so...."
"Oh. Am I stepping into someone else territory."
I giggled again. "No. Were just friends."
"Cool." He said. He wrote something on a piece of paper an handed it to me.
'I can smell you're a ghoul. I am too'
I looked at him and his eyes changed and then changed back to normal. I smiled.
"Well...since you told me that...I'll tell you my real name." I held out my hand. "I'm Taiga."
"Hi Taiga, I'm Raiden."
"That's a nice name."
"So is taiga." I smiled at his compliment. "Do you want to come to my house after school. My sister makes the best ghoul coffee in the world."
"Okay sure." I said smiling.

When it was lunch, I found Ayato and told him I was going to a friends house and to take his nerd friends home with him and I would meet him later and he was okay with that...probably because he has the strange idea that I was going to a girls house...not the most popular boy in school, who is In fact a ghoul.

After school had finished I met him and he waked me to his house. "My sister will be home any minute but my mum is away for a while."
"Oh where is she."
"Visiting some family in the 22nd ward."
"Oh. I use to live there"
"Wow. Been around haven't you" he said smiling. He took my bag and hung it up. I sat on his couch and smiled.
"Is it just you your mum and sister?" I asked.
"Erm yeah. Dad is part of a group now and my mum doesn't want him anywhere near us. She doesn't realise my sister and I still talk to him on a regular basis and my sister is in the group"
"What group?"
"Clowns. They're a group of ghouls that wear clown masks and go around killing ghouls. Not for food but honestly that's all I know."
"Raiden? I'm home" she shouted. Hold on I know that voice. Shit.
"Taiga?" She said confused.
"Oh my god." I stood up absolutely gobsmacked.
"You're dead? Why are you in my house with my brother?" She asked confused.
"You two know each other?" He asked.
"The badass girl that stabbed uta with RC inhibition fluid to save her friend...this is her."
"Wait wait wait? This is the Taiga?" He asked putting emphasis on the word the.
"Well. Yeah. But she's supposed to be dead. Wait till Kaneki finds out."
"Itori! You can't tell anybody." I said practically begging.
"Why not?"
"I bet they haven't been threatened by Tskiyama since I left have they?"
"No. Reason being is that he joined Anteiku."
"He what?!" I shouted.
"Yeah. He joined Anteiku a few weeks after you left. I heard what you did to Akio though. that was just so awesome." She said overly enthusiastic.
"What did she do?" Raiden asked.
"Pulled his head off" she clapped. "I heard your a triple s rated ghoul" she said smiling.
"I don't know about that" I said awkwardly trying to figure out if she was complementing me or insulting me.
"A kakuja, a binge eater and you were born with two kagunes. I'd say that qualifies for an SSS rated ghoul." She said smiling.
"I suppose it does." I sent her a nervous grin.
"Wow. A kakuja? And a binge eater? Are you like some murderous psychopath?" Raiden asked.
"Do I look like a murderous psychopath?" I asked with an obvious twinge of insult echoing in my voice. "I came here to try this coffee not be interrogated." I said trying to shift the topic.
"Okay okay I'm going" itori said walking off. I giggled, but now I know the truth always comes to bite you in the ass. Especially when the truth is revealed to someone that gossips more then I breathe.!

After a while of being round Raidens house he eventually decided to walk me home. We got outside my house and I could see the boys sat in the living room.
"Guess I'll see you monday" he said tucking his hands into his pockets.
"Or tomorrow" I said. He smiled. "Maybe I can make you some of my nice ghoul coffee?"
"I'd like that."
"Stop here around 3ish then."
He nodded and stepped closer to me. "G'night Taiga" he whispered before placing a small kiss on my cheek and walking away. I put my hand where he had kissed and smiled. I turned around and walked into my house.
"Hana." Eiji and Daiki said smiling.
"Hello. Joji, my friend is coming by tomorrow at about 3."
"If she looks like you were in for a treat." Eiji said smiling.
"Well...she is in fact a he. So" I hung my coat up and took my shoes off.
"Wait what " Ayato asked, sounding jealous.
"Oh calm down Ayato. you know the girls at that school hate me."
"Yeah an all the boys love you"
"Oh don't get so jealous." I said walking over to him. I placed a small kiss on his cheek. "You're my boy" I said laughing.
His ears went red and I smiled at his embarrassment. I walked into my room and changed into some shorts and a vest. I tied my hair up and walked out into the joint living room and kitchen to make myself some coffee.
The three boys were all staring at me.
"If you take a picture it'll last longer" I said, slightly creeped out.
"What? Can I really take a picture?" Eiji asked happily.
"Ehhh. No" I said confused. I grabbed my coffee and walked into my room as fast as I could.

I sat on my bed reading my book and taking small sips of coffee when Ayato walked in and sat next to me.
"I'd like to think of us as best friends and best friends tell each other who they like" he said putting his arm around my shoulder.
"Ayato if your hinting for me to tell you that it was Raiden whose house I went to then there you go."
"Raiden as in the popular guy that can have any girl he wanted."
"Yes. Raiden as in itori's brother"
Ayato gasped. "No! You're joking"
"No I'm not."
"God I remember her telling me she lives in the 14th ward now. Shit. Is she going to tell anyone"
"No. Not as far as I know. She said she'd be quiet about it."
"Good. That's....good." He stood up, moving his arm and smiled. "you have the house to yourself after 3 tomorrow anyway"
"Why?"
"I'm going to Anteiku"
I looked at him in disgust. "Look taiga. You left your life behind...I didn't. I finally made up with Touka. I'm not spoiling it so you can be happy."
"Okay. That seems fair." I nodded.

As the night went on I had the two annoying boys knocking on my door to see if I was alright. After I would fall asleep, they'd barge in, waking me up.
I put my head against the pillow and just as I did there was banging at the door again. I groaned and sat up.
"What?" I asked facing the wall.
"Calm down. It's only me. I just wanted to say I'm going to bed now and so are the boys. They're in the guest room so you shouldn't be bothered"
I turned around and smiled. I got out of bed and hugged him. "Thank you. And I know I said I want to leave my old life behind, but would you check up on everyone and report back whenever you come home."
"Yes of course and I'm only staying overnight I will be back by Monday for university." He said smiling. He then walked away. I sighed and got back into bed.

I opened my eyes and realised what time it was. I jumped out of be and got dressed into a pair of shorts and a red vest with some knee socks and sneakers. I walked out and I could see Ayatos small bag filled with his stuff for his overnight stay at Anteiku.
Eiji and Daiki were still here so I was instantly questioned.
"Hey taiga would you like some breakfast" Eiji asked.
"No. I wanted to ask her" Daiki said sulking.
"Guys come on your acting like idiots. All of this Incessant pestering doesn't make me think more of you, if anything I think less of you. Be yourselves, don't ponder over me like some sort of dog." I said walking away. I walked outside and had a wander around.
I walked to the local bookstore and began looking around. I pulled out a book with an interesting cover. 'Diary of a madman'
"Seems legit" I whispered. I smiled and grabbed the book. I walked through the isle labelled 'non-fictional' and one particular book caught my eye.
'Story behind ghouls' I picked the book up, still holding the other book in my hand, and began sifting through the pages. There is things about kakujas, kagunes, the CCG, s/ss/sss rated ghouls the lot. Anything associated with ghoul was in this book. I put the other book down and walked to the cash register to pay for it. I handed the right amount of money to the man and walked out. It was only 1 and I knew all the boys were there still so I walked to the park and sat at a bench and began to read the book.
The book contained many of the groups.. Aogiri, clowns, Anteiku and a few more and honestly, I don't understand why nobody has ever purchased this? It's so useful.
"Busy are we?" Someone asked. I turned around to see Raiden.
"Oh hey" I said making room for him to sit down.
"Whatcha reading?" He asked nosily.
I showed him the book and he smiled. "Is it any good?"
"Don't take the piss Raiden, it's a good book....tells me all about the ghouls and stuff. Really helpful." I said sliding it over to him.
He scanned his eyes over the page I was reading and nodded. "Seems alright actually. When your finished Id like to borrow it"
I scoffed. "Thanks for pretending to like my weird book" I said smiling.
"It's okay. Now it's half two. Shall we have a little walk back to yours?"
"Wait it's half two? Shit I have to say bye to Ayato." I grabbed the book and practically ran home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 282 40
(This is for all you webtoon fans but more for The God of High school fans:)) (This is a GOH x OC story) What would you do if you somehow get sucked...
330K 7.7K 41
Nakira is an orphan, shunned, alone. But.... It never really bothered her. She's a Kunoichi from the Village Hidden in Leaves. Plus she's a friend of...
11.4K 257 23
Ashe is a very nice girl and very special. Why? Because she can see ghosts, being known as a freak made her drop out of school and stay out of it. Wh...
260K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...