Adopted by SwayLA

By itsmiraclehall

Miracle is a 16 y/o girl that is getting adopted by Griffin Johnson from SwayLA. More

✨A new home✨
👿School👿
🦋Hype House🦋
🤭surpise🤭
🤦🏽‍♀️School🤦🏽‍♀️
👑Birthday👑
🥺school🥺
wow🤭 pt1
wow🤭pt2
🤫 jealousy🤫
😈Dixie😈
Talking things out
🤩School🤩
🧸Nick🧸
Ava Monroe
Ava Momroe pt2
🤩School🤩
School pt2
🤷🏽‍♀️Problems...🤷🏽‍♀️
💜😈Gurliess💜😈
☺️Bonds😝
Chase&Nick
💋girls day💋
💀oh no 💀
😝crush😝
📷hype house📷
😒headace 😒
🤫secret @ school🤫
Friends forever🥺💜
bryce is 21
The gang
jealousy👀
miss understood
Cheater😭🤚🏽
Late nights
Recap

Moved on

1.2K 28 3
By itsmiraclehall

I woke up near 1:30 pm in the afternoon to me cuddling up to Jaden Hossler. He was already up but he was on his phone so he didn't realize I was awake until I kissed him neck.

" good afternoon" he said with a laugh at the end .

" what time is it" I asked butting my head back in the crook oh his neck.

" 1:22" Jaden said picking me up.

" where are we going" I muffled due to my head doing on his shoulder.

He didn't answer he just dropped me on my bed.

" your making me wake up" I asked him.

" yup because you've been asleep to long" he said.

"fine but I need to shower and change" I said and he stood up to leave.

" you can stay buba I'll change in the bathroom" I said and he nodded sitting back down next to me.

I take a shower and change into

I walk out the bathroom to see Jaden laying on my bed.

" come on" I said once I sat on his lap.

" ok" He said picking me up.

He held my but for support while I put my arms around his neck ( not choking💀) .
When we got downstairs Me and jaden both looked at each other because we saw Alex at the table. He put me down and I looked at Bryce and my dad who were near the sink. They both shrugged at me. I got a apple and sat across from him.

" hey" I said and he looked at from his phone.

" hey I wanted to talk to you" He said. ok startin strong i guess.

" why" I asked pulling my phone out my pocket.

Suddenly I felt a kiss on my cheek. I looked to see who it was and it was Anthony.

" good morning" he said and I said it back.

" Alex i'm losing my patients i asked why" I said and he look back up.

" Look I wanted to say i'm sorry" He said. Yeah no. I got up but he grabbed my hand.

" Alex you tried that, turned out you were going to play me, again" I said and if everyone wasn't listening, they were now.

" I know but I told her to leave me alone. I want you and only you Miracle" I scoffed.

"Look Alex, I forgive you ok but i'm 100% sure we can either stay friends or besties because there's no way we're going to end up dating, in sorry" I said.

" that's fine i just wanted to make sure we were ok" He said and we hugged.

A few minutes later he left and I went to the living room where the boys were.

" that went well" I said and sat next to Anthony.

" nice to know" he said and hugged me.

" Do we have any plans for today" I ask

" not that I know of" my dad answers.

I get up and sit in between bryce and Jaden. Bryce farted minutes later so I sat on jaden's lap.I ended up making jokes about the boys and well yeah.

" Stop" I said laughing while Jaden and Bryce were tickling me.

" i'm your going to back me pee on myself" I said still laughing while being tickled. 

I got a call from Sky and ofc i pick up.

" hey" I said

" hisomeandcarlosaredating" she said like usan bolt

" what all i heard was carlos, calm down, what happened" I said getting up and running to my room.

" Me and carlos are dating" she said.

" Omg yessss, when did this happen" I say excitedly.

" Yesterday at like 11:30 something pm" She said.

" And your just now telling me" I said laughing.

"Yeah sorry" She said.

" it's fine can i come over" I said.

" yeah sure we're at Alex's" She said.

" ok let me ask" I said and she nodded. ( y'all are on facetime)

" dad can I go over to Alex's to see sky and possibly carlos" I yell from my room.

" yeah sure" He says.

" ok well ima change, you can stay on the phone but ima have you see the door with me on mute of course" I say to let her know.

" ok" she says.

I put on

with Jadens Mcdonald's hoodie.

Then showed Sky my outfit.

" how do i look" I said and she didn't reply.

" sky" I said and she looked.

" your on mute but you look good" she said.

Oh my god i'm such a dumbass.

" i'm so fucking stupid I forgot I was on mute" I said after I unmuted myself.

We both laugh and Alex and Carlos pop out.

" hi miracle" they both say.

" hi boys" I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 318 40
Griffin and Grace Johnson are twins in their senior year of high school. Life is hard enough to navigate, but how will things change for Grace when s...
23.5K 290 21
A 19yr old, British, rising tiktok star gets a comment on her instagram post from a member of swayla. what will she do? who will she meet? love inter...
247K 3.1K 38
𝐎𝐋𝐆 | Hi I'm Autumn and I'm four years old. When I was a little girl (because now im a big girl) my daddy and mommy went to the store and left me...
258K 2.9K 61
you are just a normal girl that met him at the right time and he loved you with everything. do you love him the same though? started: april 12, 2020...