🤭surpise🤭

💜✨Miracle's POV✨💜
As i wake up i remember what happened yesterday and get mad then i remember that i brought myself a ring light and a camera so i smile, got the camera and then remember i didn't buy batteries so i get aggravated. " Ughh i'll just leave a note so they know where i'm going" you said in your head. You walk downstairs with a piece of paper and a sharpie and wrote this:
Dear dad and the boys,
No I am not running away so stop worrying I went to go get batteries for my camera, your probably wondering when i got a camera the answer is last night. Anyways i went to the store down the street so i won't be gone long,see you later
love,Miracle

Then I walked out the house. Once i got to the store i walked in and went o the back where the batteries are. I got the batteries paid for it and walked back to the house. I walked in the house to see everyone crowded around the paper. "hey people i'm back" i said laughing at the end. " oh heyy" Anthony said. " I got the batteries also who wanted to come to the mall with me" I said. Everyone agreed after looking at each other for a second.
😍Bryce's POV😍
Ok so this could be my chance to ask miracle out on a date then ask her to be my girlfriend after i but some stuff to make it near perfect. Ugh finally I can't wait until i get to call her mine.
💜✨Miracle's POV✨💜
I noticed Bryce was thinking about something so I decided to bring him back to reality by kissing his cheek making sure get as close to his lips as possible.
😍Bryces POV😍
As I was ranting my myself in my head on how I was going to plan the data and how i was going to ask her out I got bring back to reality by Miracle Kissing my cheek but this wasn't no normal cheek kiss she was so close to kissing my lips and she must of known what she was doing because after she did that she laughed. I just rolled my eyes and walked to the car where everyone was.
💜✨Miracle's POV✨💜
It must of worked because after i laughed he blushed then tried to hide it by rolling his eyes and walking to he car. I was walking to the car when i noticed that there was no more seats in the car so i said " it's fine i will just sit on Bryces lap if he's ok with it". " yeah that's totally fine" he said and i walked over to his side and sat on his lap. he told me not to move around much so i did the opposite. As i was wiggling around i felt something grow underneath me. I looked back at Bryce and he whispered this to me " i told you not to move now look what you did" then laughed and i joined him. Then that's when my dad said " Hey what are you to laughing about back there". " nothing" me and Bryce said at the same time.
*At the mall* ( still miracle POV)
When we walked in I told the guys they could go look around but i asked Anthony and Bryce if they could come with me. Bryce said he have to talk to Griffin then go somewhere but he would meet us over there. So i just walked with Anthony over to the sneaker shops.
😍Bryces POV😍
I waited until everyone was gone to talk to Griffin. " ok so what did you need to talk to me about" he asked. " I just wanted to thank you again for letting me date your daughter if she says yes.Also the reason i'm not going with them just yet is because I'm going to get stuff to set up a date then asked her out" I said. " ok i'm fine with that and your welcome"he said giving me a bro hug then leaving.
*time skip*
After I was done shopping for the data i'll set up later and putting it in the trunk i texted miracle where she was so i could go find her and Anthony.
💜✨Miracle's POV✨💜
Me and Anthony was in the shoe store eating for Bryce when he texted me asking what store were in so we told her and he came like 5 minutes later. We asked him what shoes I should get and he pointed to a pair of heelez's i said wow that's actually cute and he said " yeah i know cause i picked them" and i said whatever. I went to go pay with Bryce and Anthony by my side and then we met up with the others to go home. ( she also got a card to put in her camera for space)
*home*
When we got home i went to my room and must of fell asleep because i woke up at 6pm. Then I hear someone knock on my door. " who is it" i yell. " Bryce" bryce said from the other side of the door. Once i opened the door for him he said " i wanted to ask you if we could go somewhere but it's a surprise". " ok i'll go get changed" i said and let him walk in and he sat on my bed after i walked into my bathroom to take a shower.
😍Bryces POV😍
After Miracle went to go take her shower. I got up and stole a swim suit from her drawer. As much i wanted to see her in one i was debating on for a good 5 minutes i had to pick the less scandalous one so i didn't get a boner looked at her. Then i went back to my room and waited for her to come tell me she's ready.
💜✨Miracle's POV✨💜
After i got out the shower and put this on:

💜✨Miracle's POV✨💜After i got out the shower and put this on:

Then went to go tell Bryce i was ready. when i got to his room knocked on the door i said " hey i'm ready" then he came outside. " ok let's go" Bryce said taking my hand and pulling me towards the car. Once we got inside the car and started driving i asked Bryce " where are we going" and that's when he said " it's a surprise just wait" then laugh. " Also put this on" he said and held up a blind fold. " i hope your not about to kidnap me but ok" i said hesitantly taking it out his hand. " i'm not kidnapping you just trust me" he said. I nodded.
* at the beach*
" Ok take off your blind fold in 3...2...1" he said and i took my billfold to see this:

It wasn't a lot but it was cute and i loved it " aww i love it"i said giving him a hug making him smile " when did you have the time to do this" i said smiling

It wasn't a lot but it was cute and i loved it " aww i love it"i said giving him a hug making him smile " when did you have the time to do this" i said smiling. " i did it while you were sleeping"he said which made me amazed. " then you have perfect timing because when you walked in my room i had just woke up" i said and he laughed. Bryce and me then walk up to the little picnic eat for a while and then he said this " miracle i need to tell you something" which made me nervous. " yeah i'm listening" i said positioning myself towards him. " Miracle when i first meet you I instantly thought you were cute but i wasn't sure about my feeling because i was with Addison. The argument was about you and the reason we were fighting is because i was trying to dump her so i could make you mine before it was too late. I just want to say your are a beautiful angel with a great personality and i hope you are always happy because you never deserve to be sad i guess what i'm trying to say is Miracle...will you be my girlfriend"he said. It took me a second to understand that Bryce just asked me to be his girlfriend and i just smiled with tears in my eyes and said " yes i would love to me your girlfriend Bryce" then i kissed him (on the lips). After than we went home, announced that me and Bryce started dating everyone was happy even my dad which i was was surprised about then me and Bryce fell asleep cuddling.

A/N i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it took a lot of work believe it or not and i would like to see some suggestions on what to put next but until next chapter love you bye 💜✨