😝crush😝

Recap
After Miracle's biological dad called her and reminded her of the times he would abuse and rape her, Griffin and the rest of sway decided to cancel the plan they had made and go to sway.

" I missed you" I said while hugging Nick.

" what about us" Chase said pointing to him and Ryland.

Over the few weeks I've been getting really close to chase and Ryland along with everyone else.

" I missed y'all as well" I said group hugging them both.

" Hey bitch" A familiar voice said in the background.

I exhaled and turned around " hi Addison".

" thanks for coming now leave" She said with a stank attitude. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Chase.

" Can we talk" I asked him.

Suddenly someone pulled my arm and I was face to face with Addison rae.

" I thought I told you to leave" Addison said and punched me in the stomach which made me gasp for ask.

" you fucking bitch" I said still trying to breath.

Once I finally catches my breath I turned Addison back around to face me since she was flirting with my boyfriend and punched her in the face.

" Don't ever touch me" I said to her face whist she was on the ground.

" yeah um this probably wasn't a good idea we're gonna leave now" Griffin said to Thomas putting his hand on my shoulder. Thomas nodded his head showing he understood and we left.

" what was that ! " griffin yelled at me which made me jump a little.

" it wasn't my fault she tested me" I said and took out my phone because someone was calling me. I looked at the caller ID and it was Sky ( her bestie).

" hey wsp" I was after I picked up.

" nothing what abt you" she said.

" not much what cho need" I said confused and wanting to know why she called me.

" nothing I just wanted to tell you something" She said.

" well what is it" I said " your scaring me a little".

" don't be scared it's just I like carlos" She said and i totally fangirled.

" y-you, yes bitch, yes, we're making that happen" I said happily.

" bitch calm down" She said laughing.

" I can't bro, I've wanted to to say this since I showed you him" I said with a smile across my face

" alright well bye" She said laughing

" bye" I said then hung up.

" what was that about" Jaden asked.

" just my best friend confessing the fact she likes carlos" I said smiling.

" who's carlos" Anthony asked.

" oh yeah um I met a boy named Alex and he said Him and his friend Carlos was going to our school so my bestie is now confessing she likes him after like 3 days" I said.

Bryce walked up to me and kissed me

" Does Alex know your taken" He said.

" yes he does" I said kissing him again.

" what's his ig" my dad asked.

" blesiv" I said as I watched him.

My dad looked up at me then back at his phone.

" doesn't look like a bad kid" Anthony and My dad said at the same time.

I smiled.

" do i need to ask about carlos be honest" My dad said.

I knew this was one of my chances to earn his trust so i had to answer honestly " from what i know about him no".

My dad shook his head and we all got in the car. I wanted to go to sleep so I climbed on top of my boyfriend since he was sitting next to me ( your on Bryce's lap facing him) and nuzzled my face into neck. I gave him too neck kisses then drifted off to sleep.

When we got back home ( sway) Bryce woke me up but I didn't want to get up so I had him carry me onto my bed I fell back to sleep.

A/N so yeah that's that. I truly hope you like this chapter and the upcoming ones. If you have an idea, I love if you would comment it, it helps a lot Bye💜🧸