👑Birthday👑

I woke up to Bryce shaking me saying " i didn't know it was your birthday also someone texted you saying happy birthday". "Oh yeah i forgot and thanks " i said giving him a kiss after saying thanks. I grab my phone and walk over to griffin to tell him it's my birthday. " Dad i forgot to tell you something so i might as well say it now" i said. "what is it princess" he said. " today's my birthday" i said smiling. " No way would it be ok with you if i invited the hype house to come over" he said and i said yes sure but don't invite Addison and he said " why what did it Bryce do or both, what did ya do" so i laughed. " Bryce come down here we need to tell Griffin what happened when i met Addison" i yelled then he came down and we explained everything. " oh ok then" than he took his phone out of his pocket and texted everyone that were throwing a party tonight to celebrate my birthday and that Addison couldn't come. After that me, my dad and tony went to go get party stuff. So that i would like my birthday party and so we had enough cups and stuff. The main colors of the party were Purple and green because those are my favorite colors and they go together very well. We also decided that we would leave the pool area open since there was only going to be sway and the hype house.
* The party*
Me, my dad and Bryce walk in to all the lights off i instantly get scared and say " dad why are the lights off ". Then BAMM " happy birthday" everyone says. " Thanks but next time text one of them so then can come up with an excuse for the lights being off because i almost had a panic attack" i say smiling. " ok and happy birthday" Thomas Tony says. I forgot to add this but Bryce said tony wouldn't be there and he never told you why and your dad never said if it was true or false so you was hoping he would be able to come. You run up to tony and jump in his arms and say " thanks" smiling. Then you let go of him and hug everyone else and walk back to Bryce and your dad. " babe i thought you said tony wouldn't be here" you said laughing at the last part and smiling. You can tell he had a attitude but you couldn't tell why " i didn't think he would be here" he said glaring at My dad then back at me. " oh" i said understanding he's  jealous of me and tony's relationship ( there best friends). "well i'ma go over to the girls have fun...but not to much fun" ( she means not to get very drunk) you say laughing then he laughs and says " i won't now go have some fun sexy". Then Griffin turns his attention to Bryce and says " watch it" and me and Bryce start laughing. The rest of the night i was mostly talking to the girls, Tony and Bryce. After everyone left me and the boy's ( including my dad) had a movie night .

A/N I hoped you liked this chapter because i fell asleep yesterday night doing it and finished it now, also if you have any ideas on what i should do next you should put it in the comments⬇️ bye💜✨